Cory and Her Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about in here," she said, and unzipped her cutoffs, and stepped out of them.

"Nessa," I hissed. "I can't. What about Cory?"

"You saw us talking. We all had the hots for you, especially after what we heard for the last two hours. I convinced the others to let me have you first." With that she pulled her top off, and let me see those incredible, large, firm, 18 year old tits. She lifted herself up and sat on the edge of the counter, with her pussy opened wide and motioned me to come in. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew what she wanted, and immediately started licking and kissing her pussy. She gently rested her hands on my head, and rolled her pussy into me, all the time whispering my name and words of encouragement. Almost immediately she started cumming. I held her on the pinnacle of pleasure until I felt her slipping off the counter, her knees weak. I stood up, and entered her in one easy motion, my hands holding her legs, and her arms wrapped around me. Then I did kiss her, long and deep, and with intensity. Her legs clamped around me, my dick deep inside her, and our arms holding each other in a tight, tender embrace, I carried her to the bed.

To my surprise, Cory was on the bed, legs spread wide, and one of the young men was fucking her. I assumed it was Nessa's guy, but I am not sure. I lay Nessa on the bed without ever slipping out of her body, and started fucking her tenderly, and for real. Cory said, "Fuck Nessa like you wanted to me. I know I am too fat for it to work right for you. Give her the fuck of her life Rodger."

"Oh yes baby, put it in me deep and hard," Nessa moaned. The girls briefly held hands but Nessa's hand almost immediately found my butt and pulled me into her body harder. I felt her cum, and only changed pace a little to prolong it for her, and so I wouldn't cum too hard yet, but I came a little with her. She was strong, and her little hips met every stroke, her bony pubis banging against me. She felt simply wonderful, beyond words, and I was going to fuck her until I collapsed.

About that time I heard Cory start to cum, and her young man cried out, "I cumming!" Nessa looked up at me, smiled, and came again. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her tiny body jerked and spasmed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck me baby. Give it to me." I wanted her from behind, but she was having so much fun I wasn't about to stop.

About that time I felt breast pressed against my side, and a wet tongue on my neck. It was Mikki! She whispered, "I am going to do something for you that Mom did for Jim one time when he was fucking me. He came so hard I thought he was going to explode, but you have to promise me something..." she paused.

"What Mikki?" I asked.

"That you will put it in me from behind and fuck me 'til I cum, then fuck me some more, any way you want me. Go crazy in me, but cum for me like you're about too inside Nessa."

"How can I argue with a woman that knows what she wants, and what she wants is for me to make love to her?" I asked.

Mikki turned so that her body was pressed against Nessa's and mine, and her pussy was beside Nessa's head. She pressed her breast against my side, and took me by the cock with her fingers, and gently helped push me into her friend. I did feel wonderful! It was like she knew a pressure point, but she only teased me with it, and alternately held my balls, stroked my butt, or ran the tip of her finger over my asshole. She was as good as her mother! "Rodger, fuck Nessa. My turn is later, just give it to her now," she whispered.

I kissed Nessa, realizing I really wanted her more than any of the others when I had first met them, and remembering how she had taken me. I needed to hold her little butt and control the way I entered her body. I reached down with my left hand, and she moaned with pleasure as I took one cheek in my hand, and intensified our pleasure. I wanted to take the other cheek, but Mikki was on that side. I said softly, "Mikki, this is Nessa's," and slipped my arm between the women, pushing Mikki back a little. Mikki pulled back and saw what I was doing for her friend.

The pleasure on Nessa's face was angelic! Mikki looked at me, and saw I was almost as far gone, then nuzzled her head between us and took Nessa's ample left nipple in her mouth. It was like flipping a switch, and Nessa exploded. Her pussy gushed hot liquid over me, and her tight little vagina grabbed and squeezed me so that I started cumming too. It was incredible! I rolled over and fluffed the pillow under my head, and put arm my around Nessa. My dick was growing soft, but Mikki would not let me die, and knelt between my legs and started sucking me back to life.

"Wow, you girls are incredible," I said.

"You are incredible, you wore Cory and me out," said Nessa, "and you're still half hard."

"God Nessa, if Mikki were sucking you that way, you'd be ready to go again too."

About that time Doug walked in and said, "Alley wants some if there is any left." He looked at Mikki's butt in the air, and said, "Do you mind," and pressed his dick into her.

Mikki cooed and pressed her pussy back and out so he could penetrate her deeper. She came up for from my dick and said, "Oh my God Doug, you do that sooooooo good!" Then sucked me down to the back of her throat in one gulp.

Alley bounced into the room, naked too, and said, "Damn Doug, needed some pussy did you? I wasn't through with you."

I said, "Alley I need some more, come here."

"Ohhh, this man is insatiable," said Nessa. "Where is Bill, I think I want more too,"

"He is fucking Cory again," said Alley, as she took Nessa's place next to me. "How do you want me Rodger?"

"You said you wanted more, how do you want it?" I asked.

"Exactly like Mikki's getting it," she said sweetly.

I quickly jumped up and took station beside of Doug, and took Alley by the hips. She reached back and guided me in. Doug said, "Alright man!" He had stopped pumping Mikki and caught his breath while Alley and I hooked up, but as soon as I slid into Alley he started pounding Mikki.

At first I matched his furious youthful strokes, but I could tell Alley needed it slower, and more sensual, so I started matching her pace. She moaned and said, "Yes! Oh God yes! Fuck me baby!"

Mikki started cumming, and Doug joined her with a huge explosion of his own. The two collapsed on the bed next to Alley and me and watched. It wasn't long until Alley started cumming, and slumped down, spent. I needed deep penetration, so I rolled her over and mounted her from the front.

"God damn man! How do you do it?" Doug asked.

I just smiled and said, "It's not me. It is them, Cory, and Nessa, and Alley, and ... Mikki," I looked at her and said, "I will have you next. I did promise and I love the way you squeal when you cum."

"I do not!" She laughed, and started rubbing her pussy invitingly with the palm of her hand.

I looked into Alley's eyes, "You are beautiful. I love your eyes. Alley, you feel wonderful." Then I kissed her hard and passionately.

Alley said, "Let me on top. Play with my boobs." I rolled off her and she mounted me in one fluid motion. She said, "Lye back and enjoy. Do you like my big tits in your face?" She tossed her chest from side to side, slapping my face with her ample breast.

"Alley, I love it," I said.

"Look at me, or close your eyes and let me fuck you. You've been giving it to us hard, and I am going to take this one from you," Alley said. She started stroking me very tenderly. I would swear she knew how it felt to me, because she took it at the speed, and depth I wanted. She varied her speed almost unreceptively, impaling her pussy quickly, and pulling it out increasingly more slowly, until I was almost out of her body, then plunging it back in all the way.

My hands moved from her breast, to her butt, slowly moving, feeling her soft skin, and then back again. Her breasts were so soft and full, and she obviously loved my hands there. She had a knowing, loving, smile on her face, and I could tell she loved seeing the pleasure she was giving me, all over my face. I had completely lost track, or caring, about the others. This young woman was driving me crazy! I felt my orgasm building, and she could tell I was getting close. "That's it baby, give it to me, oh yes, hold my butt, push it in hard..." I started cumming, and she pushed her pussy into me furiously and gasped, "I'm cumming too." She closed her eyes, and began to tremble like an earthquake.

"Me too Alley, take me baby," I said, as I really filled her pussy with hot spurt after hot spurt. We collapsed to a round of applause. The others had all come into the bedroom and were gathered around the bed watching.

Alley said, "Thank you," and nodded her head in Cory's direction as she rolled off me and lay in the crook of my arm.

Mikki said, "I'm sad. I wanted some Rodger too."

"God Mikki, you fucked me until I can't walk," Doug said.

The last orgasm was so hard that I was still about 80% hard so I said, "Mikki, now woman, right here!" She looked surprised, but literally jumped on the bed and pulled me between her legs. "I'm not real hard, but I am hard enough to go in, and I will get harder inside you."

"Put it in," she guided me, "yes right there." She was very tight, and I would not have slid in were it not for her incredible wetness, but I did.

"Mikki, you feel terrific," I said, and started stroking her slowly, not pulling out, but gently stroking inside.

She moaned and said, "I feel it getting bigger. That is neat. It feels good." Then she looked at her mom and said. "Mom, let me have him alone." The others got up and left. She looked at me and said, "This one is going to take a while isn't it."

"Yes Mikki, fuck me back and get yourself off. At some point, when you are having your second or third orgasm, I'll clutch you hard and tight, and kiss you, and I'll cum harder than I have all night."

"Oh yes baby, take me like you want, I'm here for you."

"Mikki, you were a little girl when your mom and I worked together. If I think about this, I'm gonna feel weird."

"Rodger, is that a little girl or a woman's pussy you are fucking?" Before I could answer she continued, "It is alright. Mom doesn't get laid all that often any more, but she is completely open about it. The rest of us trade occasionally. Ma told us her plan for tonight and Nessa and I joked that we wanted some when she was finished. We listened at the door, and played with each other. Nessa made herself cum for the guys and I took my top off and played with my boobs. Doug jerked off, and Alley took him at the last minute and sucked every bit of his cum out. When ma came out she called us over and said she knew what we were doing, and that she knew we were only half teasing about you, to go ahead because you had worn her out, were really a sweet man and a good lover, and needed more. We looked down the hall and you were sitting there, hard as a phone pole, and pretending not to be looking at us. Nessa insisted she get you first so we sent her after you."

"A family that fucks together, or something like that. Take me a little harder. It is beginning to build again. ... Yes, that feels good Mikki. You are 100% woman." I closed my eyes and let the pleasure grow. I could feel myself getting really hard again and stretching her tight little pussy.

"Take your time with me, get yourself off, I'll cum along for the ride," Mikki said. I did fuck her, long and hard, and when I took her little body in my hands and poured my cum into her, I knew I was through and spent. She came with me and we lay there and held each other for a long time before we joined the others. It goes without saying that the conversation with Cory later was interesting, but I am so exhausted remembering that I can't tell it now. We are going to do it again, and the girls want me to bring a friend. I don't think they care if it is another guy, or a woman.

12