Cory & Tyler's Weekend Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh that's the way it should be," Cory said with a smirk.

Jessica gave him a slap on the back of his shoulder. "Don't get used to the idea, mister. This is a freebie."

"Yes, dear," Cory said sheepishly. Then he ducked in time to miss the next slap. But Tyler didn't miss.

"Let's go," Tyler said, "before you get us both in trouble."

The boys walked down to the water and started to wash up. Cory looked at his best friend. "Uhhhh... hey Ty..." He was trying to find the words. "Uuuhhh... y'know... You really are the best friend a guy could have."

"Thanks, buddy. We've been planning this weekend for a long time. We always wanted it to be just the two of us. But I know you wanted it to be a weekend with the girls, too. You were stressed about that weren't you?"

"A little, I guess."

" I wanted to make it something special for you. So I decided to surprise you... because you're the best friend ever, too."

They decided to forgo washing each other and any other things that would lead to. Instead they quickly washed up figuring there was even more fun in store for later. They dried off, put clothes on and went back to the campsite.

"Did you have any trouble getting here?" Tyler asked the girls.

"No. Not at all," answered Rachel. "Although, carrying the gear was starting to get old after the first mile." Both girls laughed.

"How has the camping been?" Jessica asked.

"Great!" both boys said. They told all about where they went and the great views. "We have a good one planned for tomorrow and you're both going with us," Tyler said with a tone of finality.

When the food was ready, they all dug in. The boys didn't realize how hungry they were and ate nearly everything in sight.

They sat around the fire for a long time laughing and talking about everything. When the fire got down to only glowing embers, Rachel said, looking at Jessica "Well since we made supper, I think the guys need to do what we tell them. Don't you?"

"Absolutely," Jessica replied.

"Oh, so that's what the plan was all along," Tyler said.

"Put the fire out and come into the tent," Rachel commanded. Once inside the tent she continued, "OK, you two. Strip." Both girls had smiles on their faces. The boys eagerly followed orders knowing this would be awesome, as was obvious since their cocks got hard right away. "Which one do you want?" she asked Jessica.

Jessica laughed. "I think we should sample both. What do you say we start with Cory?" Rachel nodded. "Tyler, you get to just sit and watch." They had Cory lie down while together they caressed his chest. This was the first time Rachel got a good long look at Cory's whole body. She savored every minute. Their hands worked down past his groin and to his legs. Cory was taking slow, deep breaths. Then with a quick look at each other, they started licking his balls and shaft. Cory loved it. Tyler's heart was racing in anticipation. The girls made Cory rock hard taking turns with his cock in their mouths. He felt like he was dreaming, it felt so good. Once he was near climax, they stopped and motioned that it was Tyler's turn. They worked Tyler over the same way, while Cory regained his senses. Tyler couldn't believe how incredible it felt having both of these beautiful girls giving him such attention. He was sure he was about to explode.

Once Tyler was good and hot, Jessica asked Rachel, "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes," she whispered back.

"You're on," Jessica said to Cory who was still lying on his back, watching.

To Cory's surprise, Rachel moved to straddle him facing toward his feet. She took hold of his hard cock and slowly slid her pussy down onto it. Jessica and Tyler watched happily. Rachel then laid back onto Cory's chest. Jessica motioned to Tyler that Rachel now wanted him, too. Tyler's heart leaped with excitement as he finally understood what the girls were up to. He crawled over to his waiting girlfriend who was getting hot and wet. He slowly slid his cock into her along his best friend's waiting cock. All three of them let out a sigh of pleasure once Tyler was in. Then the boys slowly started pumping, quickly finding a rhythm. While Jessica watched, she fondled both boys balls.

It wasn't long before all three of them climaxed. First Rachel, then Cory and last, Tyler. Tyler couldn't believe how awesome that had been. He didn't want it to end. After a few moments of not moving, the boys cocks relaxed. Tyler slipped out of Rachel, his body glistening with sweat, and rolled over onto his back next to Cory who looked at him with a huge grin. Tyler smiled back at him and then Rachel who rolled over on top of him.

Jessica broke the silence. "I hate to ruin this moment, but I haven't finished with Cory yet."

Cory's face lit up with excitement, but also a little something that looked like fear. But Jessica didn't give him a chance to react. She took his limp cock and started licking and sucking it. Tyler and Rachel wrapped their arms around each other and watched. When Cory's cock started to recover and get a little bit hard again, Jessica started licking Cory's sweaty torso slowly working up to his lips. Tyler gave Rachel a wink as if to say, "Follow my lead." Tyler and Rachel moved over and began licking Cory's stiffening cock. Jessica straddled Cory's face so he could lick her special area. Cory moaned from what he was getting from the others, and Jessica moaned in turn.

Soon Tyler said, "I think he's ready for you, Jess." They moved out of the way so Jessica could slide her pussy onto Cory's stiff, waiting cock. They got into a rhythm and it wasn't long before Jessica came with a loud moan. And with that, the four of them laid down with their warm naked bodies close together and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 6 (Sunday)

Tyler woke first when the sunlight got too bright. He stretched a little, then reached over to shake Cory just enough to wake him. When Cory opened his eyes, Tyler put his finger up to his lips to tell Cory to be quiet. With a few gestures, Tyler got his message to Cory. Each of the girls was asleep on her back. Both boys looked at their wonderful breasts and hot, naked bodies and became hard almost instantly. They knelt between the legs of their respective girl, leaned down and started licking their warm pussies to see who would wake up first. Cory also reached over to give Tyler a couple strokes as well. Both girls stirred with Jessica waking up a moment before Rachel. When they realized what was happening, they both smiled. Then the boys stopped, got up, and started getting dressed.

"You two better get ready. We have some hiking to do," Tyler said.

"I'll go start breakfast, Ty," Cory said.

After eating, they started off down the next trail. It was a hike much like the others with beautiful scenery and occasional wildlife. They hiked for a few hours through different types of terrain. There was another lake, not as big as the one by their campsite, where they stopped for lunch. They took some group pictures to remember this trip by, and they sat and just hung out for a while. The rest of the hike was much the same. When they made it back to the campsite later in the day, all were tired. Before making supper they went skinny dipping and washed up. They took turns washing each other and drying themselves off.

As they finished eating, it began to rain slightly. So they quickly put things away and got inside the tent. It was only a drizzle, but it lasted a few hours. So the four of them remained in the tent playing cards. There was no need for strip poker because it didn't take long for them to get comfortable. The girls were a bit tired from the long hike, but the boys had plenty of energy left. Before long the four of them were lying in a circle with Rachel working on Tyler's cock, Tyler licking Jessica's pussy, Jessica sucking on Cory's cock & balls, and Cory licking Rachel. And naturally, after a few minutes, the circle reversed directions. The rest of the evening was full of play with each one spending time pleasuring each of the other three. Sometimes three would work on one, sometimes they paired up, and sometimes one or two would pause and watch the others. Each came a few times and ultimately they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 7 (Monday)

Their last morning arrived and it was time to head home. They woke up, got dressed, had some breakfast, and packed up their gear and tent. One last round of group pictures at the campsite and the lake to remember this trip, and then they started down the path toward their cars. Once in the parking lot they loaded their gear then drove to the ranger station to check out. Finally they were on their way. They decided to caravan with girls in one car and the boys in the other. Tyler drove this time and Cory leaned his seat back, folded his arms over his chest, closed his eyes and said with a big smirk on his face, "Wake me up when we get home."

Tyler laughed, and instead of giving Cory a sharp smack in the arm, he reached over and caressed Cory's soft cock. "Awesome trip, buddy," he said with a very happy grin.

Without opening his eyes, Cory answered with just as big a grin, "It sure was."

12