Cory's Senior Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Cory thought, "Next time..." He never dreamed he'd be getting such an education during his senior year. After they finished, Cory went back to the warehouse. He felt so good he decided tomorrow had to be the day to talk to Jessica.

Tyler came to Cory's house to study that evening. After telling Tyler what happened, and after having a session of helping each other out, Cory asked for his help in the morning.

The next day, Cory met up with Tyler at Tyler's locker. When Jessica came down the hall as she always did, Cory called her over. Cory turned with his back to Tyler. Tyler was trying to look busy with something in his locker so he wouldn't look like he was listening.

Cory began, "Uh, hey Jess,... do you want to... uhhh... go..." His eyes focused on Jessica's beautiful breasts and he got lost in thought. Tyler could tell he needed to help. After all, that's why Cory wanted to do this with Tyler around. Tyler gave Cory a sharp jab in the back with his elbow so that no one could see, hoping to snap Cory out of his daydream. Cory immediately finished his question, "...go catch a movie on Friday?"

"Yes!," she said with a big smile.

"Great," he said with relief. "How about I pick you up around 6?"

"That'll be perfect. Our moms have their book club meeting at our house that night. We better get to class. I'll talk to you later."

"See ya," Cory said as she walked away. He turned to Tyler and said, "Whew. Thanks."

"No prob," Tyler said. And they went to their classes.

Chapter 6

Laura had no appointments for Thursday so it was a normal day for Cory. On Friday before he left for school, his mother asked, "Will you give me a ride to the Dixon's tonight? Your father is going to be late with the car. I can get a ride home with one of the other ladies."

"Sure," he answered. "See ya later." And he headed off to school.

They got to the Dixon's that evening and chatted a bit before Cory and Jessica left.

"You two have a nice time," Mrs. Dixon told them. "And be sure you come in when you get back. I have plenty of dessert and we won't eat it all."

"OK. We will. Bye," Jessica said as they went out the door.

Cory and Jessica started the evening with a quick dinner followed by a movie. It was still early when the movie ended. "Do you want to go bowling?" Cory asked.

"Nah. Let's just go for a walk"

"OK. Where?" he asked.

"Hmmmm," Jessica thought for a second. "I know! Let's go out to the old bridge."

The old bridge was where they and their friends used to go play when they were kids. It was a couple miles from home in a large wooded area. It was a bridge over a little stream that had been there forever. None of them had been out there for years. In fact, no one ever went out there anymore.

"OK," Cory said.

They drove out a long, dead end road and started walking down a path to the old bridge. It was an unusually hot evening for that time of year. When they got onto the bridge, they stopped to take a look around.

"Man. We haven't been out here for a long time," Cory said. "Everything seems smaller."

They stood there a while and talked about things they used to do there. Cory turned and leaned back against the bridge railing as he looked around. Then suddenly there was a "Crack" and Cory fell backward and down into the stream below. Jessica looked over the side. "Are you OK?" she asked, very worried about him. It wasn't a very far drop and the water wasn't very deep. But it was deep enough for him to get completely drenched. Jessica could see right away that he was fine. Only his ego was bruised. She started to laugh. She didn't laugh at him, but, rather, she saw the humor in the situation. Cory scrambled up the bank opposite where they came from. He was angry with himself, but couldn't help laughing a little bit even though he didn't want to laugh. He had wanted this evening to be perfect, and this just ruined it.

Jessica helped him up the bank. "You're going to need a towel," she said.

"There's a blanket in the back of the car."

"Give me the keys. I'll run and get it."

Cory gave her the keys and she ran over the bridge and back down the path. He was so irritated he didn't even notice her trim legs, or how her breasts bounced as she ran. "That stupid bridge," he said to himself. "I can't believe that just happened. What a lousy night this is turning out to be."

It only took Jessica a few minutes and she was back. She put the blanket over him. "We should go up to the cave," she said. It wasn't much of a cave. It was more like a natural alcove in a rocky hill up from the stream. It would give a little shelter while he dried off. When they got inside, Jessica spread the blanket out on the ground. "You'd better take your shirt and pants off and hang them up before you use the blanket to dry off."

"You're right," Cory said. Even though he knew his clothes wouldn't dry much out in the woods. But he did it anyway. Then he sat down and started wiping the water off with the blanket. Jessica sat down on part of the blanket next to him.

"You know, I've wanted this for a long time," she said.

"What? To see me fall in the stream and get drenched?" he asked with a bit of a smirk.

"No. For us to just be alone. No one around."

"Yeah? Me, too." Cory said.

"In fact," she continued, "I think about it a lot." As she said this, she ran her index finger around Cory's shoulder very lightly as she gazed at his chest. Cory didn't think his chest was anything to brag about, but Jessica was enjoying looking at his smooth skin and nipples. She started to move her finger down onto his chest and then started using all of her fingertips to feel all over. Cory enjoyed it. He felt a little tingle from the sensation of her light touch.

Cory put the blanket down and looked into her eyes. She looked into his. There was a pause and then they both leaned in for a short kiss. Cory put his hands around Jessica's back and she did the same as they kissed again. A long, passionate kiss. She caressed his back, sides and shoulders. His skin was still damp. Water dripped from his hair onto her face. They ended their kiss and she leaned back away from him. "I have something for you," she said quietly as her beautiful eyes stared right into his. Cory loved looking into those eyes. Jessica lifted her shirt up over her head, revealing that she had nothing on underneath.

Cory moved his gaze from her eyes to her breasts. His eyes widened. They were the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Round and full and soft. He reached one hand out and very gently felt her breasts. In spite of being all wet, his throat was a little dry and he said quietly, "And I've wanted this for a long time." Jessica was happy to hear this. She closed her eyes and breathed slow, deep breaths as he now fondled her chest and stomach. As she inhaled, he noticed that her breasts seemed that much bigger. He leaned over and began to lick her nipples. He moved all around them and all around her breasts. He moved up and kissed her neck. She tipped her head back and let out a sigh. Cory caressed her whole upper body. She leaned back to lie down, drawing him with. He leaned over her and moved his hand down to the waist of her shorts.

"Mmmmm," she said affirmatively to let him know she wanted him to continue. He slipped his hand inside the waistband and felt smooth skin - no pubic hair. Cory was getting a noticeable erection now. Jessica reached down and helped Cory slide her shorts and panties off. He took his attention away from her torso long enough to remove her pants. And what he saw made his heart pound. There, in the late evening light was Jessica's beautiful naked body lying before him. His cock was hard with anticipation. He wanted every part of her body now. He put one hand back on her breasts and the other felt all around her crotch. She lay there with her legs spread just enough for him to slide his fingers up and down. Jessica moaned. Her eyes were closed as she writhed with the pleasure he was providing her. He slid one finger into her pussy and leaned down to suck on her nipples. She moaned again. In and out with his finger. His mouth made its was down, down, until it reached his finger which he removed and inserted his tongue. His first taste of her warm, wet juices. He didn't know what to expect. It wasn't particularly tasty, but he enjoyed it. He spent several moments there and she enjoyed all of it. Soon Jessica started to breath faster, her heart pounded. "Oh Cory," she said, panting, "Keep going. Yes, just like that. I'm going to cum." And then she let out a moan of pleasure that made Cory keep going.

Then Jessica opened her eyes and put her hands on Cory's head. "Lie back," she said. And he obeyed, lying on his back. She began by kissing him on the lips and caressing his chest again. She moved her mouth to his nipples as her hand explored the crotch of his underwear. He was rock hard and she obviously liked it. Immediately her mouth moved down to his underwear. It was wet so it showed his full erection very clearly. She slipped her hands under his waistband and slowly slid his underwear off. Now it was his turn to be lying naked before her. She took a few seconds to enjoy looking at his whole body. It wasn't muscular as she would expect some of the jocks at school. Cory's body was smooth and thin... and, of course, still wet. She looked at his cock and was excited by it. It was hard and mostly straight with a slight upward curve. Her left hand gently grasped his cock and she began to stroke it slowly. Cory's eyes rolled up into his head as he closed them and began to take long, deep breaths. With her right hand, she cupped his balls and caressed his perineum - just like Ms. Welles, he noted. Jessica leaned over and breathed onto his warm penis. Then she put her mouth over the head of his cock, gently closed her lips around it and slowly pumped it. Up and down. His still wet pubic hair tickled her nose. Cory was euphoric. He couldn't believe that what he had dreamed of was finally happening. All those bike rides where he thought about this and all he could do was masturbate by himself. Now it was here. He'd even forgotten about falling into the stream. Soon he was getting close to climax and said, "Oh, I'm about to cum. You better stop. I want to cum inside you."

"Yes. I want you to, too. I want your long, hard cock inside of me," she said and complied with his wish for her to stop. Jessica laid down next to Cory. He rolled onto his side, but between her legs. He took his hard, smooth cock and found her entrance and slowly slid inside of her. It was tight, but warm and lubricated. Jessica let out another moan as he slid in and out slowly. They each loved the feeling of his cock sliding.

It wasn't long before he said, "I'm gonna cum. I'm almost there."

"Yes. Do it," she said. "Pump harder. Cum inside me, Cory. Cum inside me."

And a moment later, he shot several loads out of his cock. Each pulse accompanied by a groan of pleasure. Jessica felt the warm cum squirting inside of her. When he finished, while Cory's penis was still inside of her, she put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Oh Jess," he said out of breath. "I've wanted that for such a long time."

"So have I," she said. That made Cory feel wonderful that she had been dreaming about him just as he had about her.

After a couple minutes of lying there with their bodies entwined, and his penis relaxing to its flaccid size, he slid out of her and they released each other. It was starting to get dark now. There was enough light for Jessica to get another look at Cory's cock. She reached over and caressed it once more. As he stood up she put the whole thing into her mouth and gave it a quick suck and a kiss. Then they both put their clothes back on - Cory's still being cold and wet.

They put their arms around each other and slowly walked back down the path, over the bridge and to the car. As they walked they found themselves talking about their friends - specifically, Tyler. Jessica hinted that she sometimes imagined being with both Cory and Tyler.

"You mean together? At the same time?" he asked a little excited. "Like... a threesome?"

"Well, yes," she answered, a little embarrassed.

"I know he'd like it," he reassured her. "I would, too."

She smiled. She was obviously intrigued by the idea. "We also need to get him to hook up with Rachel. She really likes him." Rachel was another member of the gang they hung out with. Tyler spoke to Cory about her about as often as Cory did about Jessica.

"She does?" he asked. "That's great because I know he likes her."

They made it to the car. On the drive home they talked about how to get Tyler and Rachel together. When they got to Jessica's house, they went in for the dessert that was waiting for them. Mrs. Dixon met them at the door. "Oh my, what happened?" she exclaimed, smiling, when she saw Cory's wet clothes.

"Had a slight mishap with the old bridge," he said with a sheepish grin and shaking his head. "I'll have to get some of the guys together and go try to fix it."

"Can I get you a towel?" she asked.

"Nah, I'll be OK until I get home."

"Alright. I'll go get some dessert ready for you two. In the meantime, go in and say 'Hi' to everyone."

Jessica and Cory stepped into the living room. There were a few other ladies besides their mothers and Tyler's mother. Cory's jaw dropped as he recognized 4 of them: Mrs. Lambert, Mrs. Strom, Ms. Welles, and Mrs. Braun.

Cory's mother introduced him and Jessica. Everyone exchanged "Hellos" and the 2 of them went into the kitchen. Cory was still a little stunned. Was this a plot to get him to finally get around to asking Jessica out? Were all of those afternoons at work just to prepare him for tonight? Would that continue? It'd have to. After all, they did this regularly with Colin, didn't they? He needed to decide how much to tell Jessica. But not tonight. Tonight was too special and he didn't want to ruin it.

"That was kinda weird," he said. Jessica looked at him. "I've met some of those ladies before. They get special appointments at the store to have first crack at new products."

"Well I have a little confession," Jessica said. Cory looked at her puzzled. She blushed. "Some of them have been sorta... coaching me about.... uhhh.... you know..." Then she whispered, "About... sex."

Cory smiled. "She'll never believe me," he thought.