Cosmetics Convention Ch. 02

Story Info
Two drugged cosmetics MILFs were mine.
1.8k words
4.26
112.4k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
birch0402
birch0402
117 Followers

I had thoroughly enjoyed playing with my naïve southern belle last night. Since the cosmetics convention lasted a couple days, I wondered if I'd be able to get more pussy from unsuspecting Nancy. Luckily (for me), there she was at the bar the next night.

When she saw me and called me over to her, at first I thought she might have remembered something of last night. As it turned out, she was just wondering why she hadn't seen me give a presentation yet. I told her it was rescheduled for tomorrow (again a lie). I was getting hard talking with her as I felt I could almost see right through her clothes.

As she sat there happily drinking her kahlua and milk drink, I remembered her nipples, the brown bush that didn't match the blonde hair on her head, and, of course, her big juicy ass.

Once again I paid for her second drink and slipped my favorite drug into it like the night before.

Nancy had sipped half the drink, which was more than enough for her to be knocked out for me for the night, when her girlfriend Barbara joined us.

I was trying to think of a way to get rid of her but then she picked up Nancy's drink, and asked to taste it. Not waiting for an answer, she took one sip, then two. Nancy told her she could finish it because she was a little tired and wanted to head back to her room.

As I watched Barbara down the rest of the drink, I noticed the wedding band on her finger and it occurred to me that I could have two married pussies tonight! That's when I took my first real look at her. She had short red curly hair. I wondered if her rug would match her curtains. I then lowered my gaze and found that she has a big set of tits. She was wearing a skirt so I couldn't really tell about her ass, but that was okay, because I was already very happy with the thought of getting my hands on Nancy's sweet buns again anyway.

Now it was a question of timing. Southern belle was pretty much out of it, but it would take another 15 minutes before it hit Red. We talked about the convention and I lied again about the presentation I would make tomorrow.

When I suggested to Red that we escort Nancy back to her room, she seemed a little suspicious, but agreed. The drink had had time to lower her defenses. Soon, I'd be lowering her panties.

Sure enough, by the time we got southern belle back to her room, the drug was kicking in on the redhead. As we lay Nancy on the bed, Barbara sat down on it with a dazed look. She started to tell me to it was okay to leave the room now, couldn't finish her sentence, and fell back on the bed. As I knew that she was primed, I rolled her over onto her stomach, lifted the material, and looked up her skirt.

Red's ass looked hot in her thong panties. Her hips were not as wide as Nancy's, but she did have a cute ass, and unlike Nancy's pale cheeks, you could tell Red hit the tanning salons. She groggily tried to get up on all fours, so I let her lift her hips up enough so that I could grab her panties and yank them down to her knees. Her skirt followed.

Placing my hand on the small of her back, I easily pressed her back down.

The drug not only clouded minds, it completely sapped strength. I left her thong and skirt at her knees for a moment so that they could restrict her leg movements. I then pulled her top up so that it covered her head and held her arms above her. Her bra strap was easy to undo.

Then I flipped her onto her back and got my first look at her snatch. I knew I would get to it soon enough, but I still had work to do -- I needed to release her big tits from that bra.

Pinning her hands above her head on the bed, I slowly raised her un-strapped bra with my other hand. In a moment, I had Red lying there with her juicy melons and pussy exposed to my gaze.

I was about to lean down and suck a nice nipple, when I heard Southern belle moan softly in her drugged sleep. She was still fully clothed so I knew I had to do something about that.

First I got her down to black bra and panties, feeling her up as I stripped her, reacquainting myself with what I'm sure she thought were her secret charms. I especially enjoyed her hardening nipples and gave them extra attention.

In a couple of minutes, she was lying on her back next to Red, naked except for her panty leg around her ankle. I tied the other panty leg around Red's ankle. This kept them both tied together on their backs as both babes slightly moaned and tossed a bit even though they were basically passed out.

It was time for a comparison taste test. I leaned in to take a close look at Barbara's pussy. Slight fur on either side of fat pussy lips led up to a small red bush that did nothing to hide her cunt.

Using two hands, I gently pried her pussy lips apart and gazed at her clit and the hole that I would be soon be pounding with my cock. I enjoyed her slight odor as I fingered her defenseless slit.

My constant finger action heated her up and soon I couldn't tell whether my fingers were wet from my constant tasting of them as they played in her,or if her twat was juicing up from all the attention it was getting.

I bent down over her mound and could almost feel the heat rising from her hole as I pistoned my fingers in and out.

Even in her unconscious state, her hips raised as I licked her clit for the first time. A very nice tangy taste. Different from Nancy's cinnamon taste last night.

I then moved over to Nancy and, hovering over her, licked the pussy I already knew well. Hmmm. Yep. - a cinnamon-like taste. I alternated between the spread legs of the two ladies, fingering, sucking, licking, until I made them both cum, me tasting their secret sauces. Sometimes fingering both pussies at the same time. That was a first for me.

It was then time for my reward. I picked Red up and brought her over to the couch. I wanted her in a sitting position so I could fully explore her rack. I held each tit in my hands, weighing, squeezing, fondling them to my heart's content.

Crouching in front of her, holding a tit in each hand, I squeezed them together. Holding them like that I was able to suck both nipples at once. I glanced up at her dazed face, her mouth hung slightly open. She was completely helpless to my relentless tonguing and her open mouth gave me another idea.

I then stood up, removed my pants, and let my cock rest between her titties. Holding her boobs close, I enjoyed the sensation of my first tit-fuck.

She was moaning and I knew how that would feel if my dick was in her mouth. I released one tit and grabbed her head with that hand, but kept working the other to keep her moaning.

I easily slipped my dick into her mouth. In her hot state, she was a natural cock sucker. I came in just a few minutes as I alternately rocked her head back and forth as I milked her tit.

I let Red slump back on the couch, inadvertently spreading her legs wide as she lay back. I had all night and would get back to get some of that, but first my sweet southern belle needed my attention. I had fucked her twice last night, but in both cases I'd taken her from the back.

Now, I slid on top of her as she lay on her back with her legs spread. I licked and sucked on her small tits, watching the nipples grow with excitement as my cock grew hard again. When I checked her pussy, I found it wet and ready.

Putting a condom on while at the entrance of her hot hole, I then reached under her with each hand and grabbed a piece of her juicy ass to get ready. At first, I eased myself in with short, in and out strokes, reminding myself that I didn't want to leave her too sore so she would suspect anything the next morning. After preparing her properly, I lined her pussy up and then plunged in balls-deep on one stroke. I then stopped for a moment, enjoying her tightness and heat, while massaging her buns.

Since I had already cum in Red's mouth, I was able to fuck Nancy's pussy for a good long while. She came at least twice while I plowed her furrow. When I did come, it felt fantastic. I dropped exhaustedly on her and lay there catching my breath.

When I heard Red move, I looked over and saw that she had fallen to her side on the couch. From where I was on the bed, I could see her small upturned butt with her pussy peeking out from the back. I got hard again almost immediately from that sight while still in Southern's cunt.

I would be back, but practically ran over to Red and propped her up over the back of the couch. That left her fat pussy completely exposed from the rear, while her tits hung wonderfully in front of her. Mounting her from the rear and grabbing onto her big tits was definitely the way to ride her I thought. Not using a condom that time, I pounded her pussy that way until I came deep in her hole.

That night, taking turns, back and forth I went between my two convention milfs. Posing them in different positions, sometimes with the backs of their knees on my shoulders, feet pointing up, usually with their legs in different stages of being spread wide. I came several times in their pussies and mouths.

I set the alarm to wake them the next morning so they wouldn't miss their convention. I'm sure Barbara must have wondered why she woke up in Nancy's room, but I was long gone by then, smiling happily on my flight home. I had some nice memories with these unsuspecting milfs, and had copied down their telephone numbers and home addresses for more fun later.

birch0402
birch0402
117 Followers