Cosplay and Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice comes face to face with the mystery woman.
2.4k words
4.39
10k
8
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: 1101 Dellmar

-------

"1101 Dellmar," Alice repeated the street name as she walked along the sidewalk, glancing down at her cell phone where she had taken her naughty picture. It wasn't too far from the convention hall, it turned out, which was nice since she had been able to get in at least enough time to merit her two-day pass. It had been a little awkward with her friend Jacob when she had suddenly taken off early, but she could always explain it away at work tomorrow that she had somewhere important to be.

She'd probably leave out the details. Probably.

Without her ridiculous Taokaka outfit, Alice was a perfectly cute young woman, with a trim frame, angled shoulders, and slender legs that tapered into pleasingly round thighs. It sculpted a rather fine rear for her; one currently hid within the confines of a pair of simple khaki shorts that ended a few inches above her knees. Her rear was a bit of an accommodating factor for her, something she used to draw attention away from her small chest. She'd have to pad to be a B-cup, and often did, but considering the circumstances she had decided to go genuine this evening, and her flat chest was hidden underneath a blue polo shirt and the sexiest bra she could find in her collection.

At one point, she had likened wearing a bra over her chest to putting a lifeguard at an empty swimming pool, but she hoped the black silk would help to detract from an otherwise unimpressive display. And if nothing else, she always had her backup.

"Dat assssssss," she verbalized it as she walked, purposely swaying her hips from side to side as she practiced working it. As she strolled, a simple length of brown ponytail swayed back and forth, and a few of her locks dangled in front of the frames of a pair of thick, round glasses. Deep down, Alice was aware that she didn't exactly have a lot of the beauty queen vibe going for her. Plain brown ponytail, enormous glasses, the chest of an action figure...a MALE action figure, in all too many ways she filled the role of nerdy girl stereotypes. But then, the mystery woman had been dressed as a MILF from a fighting game. Chances were she didn't look down much on nerds.

Alice continued to count the buildings as she walked along, taking in the sights. It was a nice area of town at least; part of her had been afraid that she'd be wandering into a filth covered slum to eventually end up fucking on a dead hobo. At least in the little suburban area she had wandered into, the hobos were likely alive, and had probably at least given themselves a whore bath in a truck stop bathroom.

"Christ, Alice, quit thinking about hobos," her voice chirped up as she thought to herself, processing her nerves into something manageable. As the numbers counted ever closer to 1101, she was feeling more and more jittery. Mystery woman, as she had remembered from seeing her through the mesh cosplay mask, was a ravishing young woman. A confident face, breasts for days, and a midriff she could treat like a playground spring animal. Her cheeks went flush even thinking about it, which only made her more nervous. Idly she wondered if it had been a good idea to skip eating at the convention, but somehow she imagined the taste of corn dogs and fudge wouldn't exactly make for delicious kisses, if kisses of any flavor or variety were to be enjoyed that evening.

When she came up to the location she gazed at it with a cautious brow raised, standing before the entrance to a simple home in the suburbs. There wasn't much of a lawn thanks to tightly packed houses, but in the window there was a logo for Aperture science, and sitting amidst what little grass there was beside the sidewalk was a yard gnome stylized to look like a zombie. It brought a smirk to her lips, though it also brought questions into her mind. From what she remembered, mystery woman certainly didn't look like she was the age of her cosplayed alter-ego. She couldn't of been more than her mid-twenties, and what person in that age bracket could afford a cozy little home in the 'burbs? Hell, Alice herself was twenty-two, and could barely afford to share an apartment with the raging cunt that at this very moment was likely going through her things.

Fucking Meredith. Ohh, she hated her so much...!

Alice pinched the bridge of her nose, and collected her thoughts as she moved up to the front door. Swinging the screen door open, she was just about to knock when her eyes fell on a little note taped to the door. Flipping its fold open with her forefinger, she gave a little smirk, and her cheeks broke into a blush once again.

Here, kitty kitty. Come on it, make yourself at home. I'll be downstairs soon.

Alice pulled the note from the door and tucked it into her pocket beside her cell, and slowly slinked inside the young woman's home. Instantly her senses were struck with the pleasant smell of a clean house, with freshly vacuumed floors and well-dusted furniture. The living room was something of a dream for her; a wall mounted, big screen TV hooked up to dual game consoles, and a few wires over connected it to a computer that, had she the capability, would have given Alice an erection with the potential to bust her khaki shorts' zipper clean off and into the monitor.

She gave a low whistle as she continued to look around the empty room, tucking her hands into her pockets as she took in the sights. Electronics. Posters for things she loved. And hanging over the arm of a big recliner, a black garment bag with another note pinned against it. Curiosity getting the better of her, Alice strolled over, and with a similar delicacy flipped the note open and read with an increasingly dark hue to her cheeks.

This will suit you better. Put it on if you want to stay.

The demanding tone of the note made her knees weak and her insides roll, playing on a part of her that she had never really explored in the past. Being on bottom, being tossed around...sure, she had done that, who hadn't? But being commanded to do something, even so simple as changing clothes? It made her throat tight for reasons she couldn't truly explain, and forced her hands to fumble as she began to strip away the garment bag. As it fell away the outfit inside fell into her palms, and her blushing cheeks turned up into a huge, geeky grin as she looked what was there for her.

"...oh, you've got to be fuckin' kidding me," she murmured to herself, but nonetheless began to change eagerly.

--

It was ten minutes later that footsteps came from overhead, the sound of someone descending from the second floor. Instantly Alice snapped to attention, straightening out her uniform and biting on her bottom lip. It was embarrassing to wear, shamelessly so, and she was quite thankful that she didn't actually have to go anywhere in it. Now, as footsteps brought with them the promise of a pair of eyes, it was clear she'd at least be getting seen by one person. The one person whom, at that moment, she wanted to see more than anyone else. Mystery woman.

She looked different when she descended to the first floor, so much so that for a moment Alice didn't recognize her. She shifted in her embarrassing garb as her eyes squinted, looking past the locks of a blue wig and through the lenses of her glasses. Where Crimson Viper had been dressed sexy yet professionally, the woman that now leaned against the wall at the base of the stairs was dressed casually, even lazily. Black business slacks were replaced with long blue jeans with holes in the knees and frayed ends at the cuffs, suggesting she would rather walk them off with her pair of unlaced sneakers rather than fold them up. Her body was just as impressive as Alice remembered, with a nice waist and an ample chest, though it was hidden slightly underneath the bulk of a baggy black T-shirt. Her arms were folded underneath the shirt's logo; a familiar cartoon font that read "Jiz and the Mammograms" in bright, obnoxious pink. Her hair was different as well; instead of Crimson Viper's rattlesnake-esque length of red hair, the woman's was much shorter, hanging down to just above her chin. It was a rich black, and without feeling it in her fingers Alice couldn't tell if it was natural, or simply dyed. But for all the outfit distracted Alice, she could tell it was her mystery woman regardless, thanks to her face.

Pure confidence. Pure control. A smirk that told an entire room; whether it was filled with dozens of people or just one nervous girl in a Sailor Mercury outfit, that she was in charge.

A moment passed, and Alice realized that she had been staring. Mouth open, eyes wide, just...taking in the sight of her. When she realized what she had been doing she quickly moved to correct it, straightening out her short blue wig, and folding her hands down the front of her schoolgirl outfit. It was almost a perfect recreation of Sailor Mercury's attire, with blue gloves and boots, and a shameless fetishistic tone that could only come out of Japanese animation. The one alteration, one that made Alice even more nervous standing there, was that the skirt had been tailored to be two inches too short. Anyone from behind could clearly see Alice's panty-clad rear, and she had to stand at just the right angle to hide her front, and hope that she didn't walk by anyone that was sitting down.

She blushed, and once she had her wig straightened and her glasses squared, her eyes fell back on the woman leaning against the wall. She stood, and she stared, and she waited for a look of approval, a smile, a nod...anything. And for the longest time, nothing came but the woman's casual, noncommittal gaze. Her expression was hard to read, and in a few short seconds Alice's mind spun from "She thinks I'm revolting and wants to kick me out" to "I'm the sexiest thing she's ever seen and she's going to squirt the walls" and back again. When she finally brought up the courage to speak, her lips parted and her voice squeaked out in a timid tone.

"He-"

"Your tits are small." Her bold move to speak was instantly cut off by the other woman, whose voice was as casual as her stance. It was soft and calm, but also a bit hoarse as if it had been damaged by too many years of too many cigarettes. At the criticism Alice almost instantly moved her arms up to cover them, trying to hide her small chest, but even that didn't seem to please her new friend. She just gave a click of her tongue and shook her head, and hopped over the last few steps to the floor, waved a hand back and forth through the air as she started to approach.

"No, no, don't do that shit," she chided her, and as she drew near Alice could see a metal hoop against the girl's lower lip, and the glint of a stud in her tongue as she spoke. She hadn't felt the tongue stud the past night, and the sight of it now made her shiver a little at the thought. The woman's voice continued as she stopped in front of Alice, a hand moving up to rub her chin thoughtfully. "I didn't say it was bad. Small tits are good. You think if I wanted some blonde bitch beauty queen with double D's, that you'd be here in the first place?"

With that she began to pace, moving around her new friend and looking her up and down. She continued to stroke her chin thoughtfully, the cuffs of her jeans dragging on the carpet as she continued to examine the other girl. Alice coughed nervously, and fidgeted with the front of her skirt while she was perused like a piece of meat.

"H...How could you even tell I wasn't?" she asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. She turned her head to one side to follow the girl, but had to switch to the other side when she walked behind her and continued her path. "I was wearing a mask last night."

"You know a lot of bombshells that know who the fuck Taokaka is?" the girl asked casually, and as she paused behind Alice her hand lowered, lifting up the back of her blue sailor skirt. Alice gasped as she could practically feel the eyes on her rear, and she stood there waiting until the woman had taken her fill and moved to the front again, continuing. "You're about what I expected, which is good. I like being right. You know how you get all damp between the legs when someone fingers you in a public restroom? I get that way when I'm right."

She smirked a bit, and tilted her head, taking one last, long look at the girl in the sailor outfit. After a while she gave a little nod, and turned on a heel as she waved for her to follow.

"C'mon, let's get that outfit nice and sweaty," she offered as she walked over towards the stairs. Another hop brought her three steps up, and she held out a hand, offering it to her friend. "As a general rule, I don't carry women unless they're so fucked tired that they can't stand up."

Alice blinked, taking it all in, and then raced ahead a few steps, moving one of her gloved hands up and securing it into the mystery woman's. She gave her a little, shy smile, the girl's coy and crass nature put to the side for a moment in the light of her confident new friend. Once their hands met the mystery woman gave it a squeeze, and arched a brow as she spoke again.

"Maybe you'll need to be carried downstairs though," she mused with a smirk, and started to head up to the second floor.

--

End of Chapter 2.