Cosplay Beth Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked smiling at her. The redness dimmed in her face now that the blood returned, but she was still very flushed.

"That...was pretty fucking perfect!" She said honestly.

"If you let me turn you over, I can go for extra credit. How does that sound?" I replied.

"Oh! You didn't cum yet! Take me anyway you'd like!" She said rolling over onto her hands and knees. My right thumb immediately found her puckered asshole. "Okay, not anyway, Cowboy." She added, giggling.

I leaned in and slid all the way in, missing her cervix this time because of the angle. I was stretching her out while hitting all the right spots. My balls nuzzling her clit as I stroked into her. I could see her pussy pull out with me slightly despite her moisture and the lube on the condom. Her climax surprised us both as she began to ram back onto me. I didn't slow down because her canal tightened up and was now hugging all my favorite spots. I plowed through her narrowing passage looking for my own prize. She didn't have any time to recover as she reached orgasm again and again until I was ready.

"Where would you like it?" I asked, being a perfect gentleman.

"Don't you... fucking dare... pull out... FUCK!" She gasped between strokes.

One last look at the condom to check on it's structural integrity and I was plowing harder, deeper, and faster now. Her moans reached a familiar volume again and I was doing my best to time my nut with her next orgasm. As soon as my seed spilled into her condom-protected cunt, she came hard again. We both grunted our approval as my balls emptied. We stayed like that for a moment, knotted together in pleasure. I could feel my cock softening so I took it as a cue to pull out. I grabbed the base of the condom and my cock and slid it out slowly. She tried backing into me to keep me inside her. The latex held and there was a considerable load sloshing in the tip. It would have produced triplets if that's how sex actually worked. She rolled over and collapsed back onto the couch. Seeing the condom in my hand, she grabbed it and poured it all over her huge breasts and rubbed it in, licking her fingers and popping a nipple in her mouth, purring like a cat. It was the grossest thing I ever saw. I fucking loved it, though.

I showed her to my master bath and started the shower. I had a garden tub and a shower stall with just enough room for us both inside. We cleaned up and kissed some under the water, then dried off. She retrieved her clothes in one bundle. Her eyes looked like she had something to say, but her lips didn't move. We were both pretty drunk by now and the trains were far too dangerous to ride. I offered to call her a cab and pay for it, but she declined taking my money, saying something about feeling like a hooker. I assured her that wasn't the case and she smiled. I also offered her my spare bedroom, assuming that sleeping in the same bed would be too intimate for her. She gladly accepted. I grabbed something for her to sleep in. A pair of sweats and a big, soft white tee. I was wearing something similar, although they fit me better.

After showing her to the spare bedroom and turning the bed for her, I gave her a sensual kiss on her mouth. No tongue. A peck on her forehead and I walked to the door.

"What time do you wake up?" She asked, fiddling with her phone above the covers.

"Got somewhere to be?" I jested. "Ten? Maybe? Wake me if you're up first. How does pancakes sound for breakfast?"

"Oh my Gaia, He's making me pancakes..." She said laughing out loud. "It's a deal!"

As I hit the light, I could see her face lit up by her cell phone screen. She was prolly giving the "all clear" to one of her girlfriends, assuring them that she was alright. Prolly better than alright.

I reached my bedroom and wiggled under the sheet and took my rest for the night. My bedside clock said 1:37 AM. Not a bad first date, eh? My eyes were heavy and I surrendered to the best sleep of my life.

12