Cosplay Beth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers

The conversation fell on our date last night. My friends were very interested in finding out how I managed to wrestle her into bed on the first night. They weren't judging either of us, but more interested in the details. They heard the story mostly from Beth's perspective. Re-read Part One if you're behind the ball. Her interpretation makes me sound super suave and smooth, but I didn't see it that way. I was being a perfect gentleman and the evening progressed into something sexual in nature. No biggie. I was told I was making breakfast in the morning, though. They all agreed that that was my best move. Pancakes from a bottle, guys. Do it.

Adrienne fell asleep on the couch beside Rosie. I volunteered to carry her to bed. It wasn't an "every time they stayed over" type of thing, but it happened from time to time. Adrienne's a really big fan of the IPA. Once Adrienne was in bed, Rosie didn't stay up long. We said good night to her and retired to my bed room.

"Hey, Boss... You need to change boxes. Another clone is done." Brick said.

"Okay. How many is that?" I replied.

"Nine total. The order's for ten."

I walked my way down to the third bedroom I converted into my office. I unplugged a box from my computer set up and added to a pile next to my desk on the floor. They had to be packaged before Monday morning. I was scheduled to do a big install in a larger high rise apartment building down town. They're just generic clones of Brick. Actually, it's what I called them. Bricks. None of them start out as loony as the original or as snobbish as Bernie. They all learn from interacting with the people in the environment. They grow to adjust to what shows are watched and what type of music is listened to, as well. I installed one of the Bricks in a Russian diplomat's house and it acts as a phenomenal translator. That was something I pretended was deliberate. It actually learned on it's own.

Once I finished up the work for the night, I walked back to my bedroom. Beth was already in bed, with the covers pulled up over her shoulders. I noticed her clothes, panties and all were piled up on a lounger I use to put on my shoes and occasionally read in. I wasted no time hitting the bathroom and discarded my clothes into my hamper after washing up.

"Brick dim the lights to forty percent, please." I whispered.

"You got it, Boss"

As the lights dimmed, I walked out of the bathroom and slide into bed beside her. I may have lifted the covers a little higher than needed. As I rested, I felt a familiar crinkle underneath me. I pulled a wrapped condom out from under my left thigh. The bottle of lube I keep in my nightstand also rolled into me from Beth's side of the bed.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Thinking about getting pegged inspired me." Beth responded with a devilish grin.

"You wanna try anal with me?" I replied, not believing the words as they left my mouth.

"It's been a while and I've never had something your size up there, but I think with a lot of lube and patience, we can give it a go." She replied honestly with a small giggle in her voice.

With that, we joined for a warm embrace and began kissing and running our hands all over each other. My cock stood at attention as soon as her hands found it. She began stroking me and I returned the favor. My right hand felt it's way into her folds and slid up to her clit. As my fingers worked back down to her opening, I could feel her grind into the palm of my hand, stimulating her clit. Just as I thought she was about to cum, she pulled away and straddled me again, much like last night only now I was supine. She let her bare pussy slide over my cock as she continued to stroke and tease the tip and top quarter of my shaft. My balls dripped her juices, same as last night, too. She had a sudden orgasm and collapsed onto me. She was still moving her hips, but she moved her hands away as she fell. I began moving with her as she rocked up and down. She picked up the pace and I found myself buried deep inside her.

"Beth, I need to put on the condom."

"No. Not yet." She replied, pleading with her eyes.

Soon another orgasm ripped through her and I did everything I could to hold on. Once she returned to normal, she slid off of me and presented me the condom and grabbed the bottle of lube. She sat on her haunches and drizzled a copious amount of lube into her hand and it vanished behind her back. I really would have liked to do that for her, but there would be plenty of opportunities in the future. Once she was satisfied, she rolled onto her back. I noticed that she took a bathroom towel and placed it on the bed before I came in. I'm grateful for her thinking of my sheets. I climbed up on top of her. She had her hands under her knees and pulling back, exposing herself to me. I could see her perfect little ass winking at me. I thumped her clit and stroked my cock against her slit and in between her ass cheeks. I then lined my cock at her back door opening and eased my way in. It was much more accommodating than I though it would be. I'm not complaining either. The less pain for her, the more butt fucking for me. After the initial pop of my cap sliding in, I got almost halfway in.

"Ooh, ooh... That's far enough, Babe." Beth gasped.

We sat there still as statues until she began to move her hips a little. I wasn't moving more than inch, but it felt like a thousand hands or tongues on my shaft. I pulled out until my head hit her sphincter. I slid back in not gaining any ground, but coaxed a muffled wail from Beth. She dropped her left knee and covered her mouth. I picked her leg back up and continued my strokes. I gathered up her other leg for good measure and she found her pussy with her free hand. It was clear how much fun she was having. Rubbing her clit with abandon, she picked up her rocking pace. I was now a full inch deeper than before. Her ass completely forfeited another inch and she almost lost consciousness as her orgasm unhinged her control. I eased off some as she returned to near normal.

"Keep going..." She said breathlessly. "...More... Please, more..."

I was missing a few strokes here and there and reached for the lube. Once I was satisfied with the amount, I was back to taking her ass. Her legs rested on my shoulders and she locked her heels behind my neck. This new angle added another half inch to my depth. A few short strokes and she was cumming again. Her pussy spraying my abdomen as she thrummed away on her clit. I'm in another half inch deep. It felt like her ass was on fire. I could feel my orgasm bubbling up from my sack. It started from my toes and rolled faster and faster up my legs and hitting me in all the right spots.

"If you can cum again, do it now. I'm going to cum soon."

"Let me cum again and I'll suck you dry." She said through clenched teeth in a strange voice I almost recognized at the time. There is no Daina, only Zuul.

My hands wrapped around her waist and I lifted and pulled her onto me. I achieved another quarter inch deeper. Her eyes rolled back into her head and came again. Once her panting subsided, she pushed me off of her and knelt down beside me. I rolled over and caught a quick glimpse of Beth looking at the doorway. Once I was settled, she dove onto my cock and stripped the condom off. It didn't take ten deep throat passes before imminent climax.

"I'm going to cum, baby." I said only second or two before the finale. She stopped moving her head as her hand took over. She was half moaning, half maniacally laughing on my cock as it's contents emptied past her tongue and down her throat. My head hit the pillow like a hammer as I sighed my relief.

I could hear snickering coming from the doorway. Rosie and Adrienne were watching my orgasm and for how much longer? Adrienne was wearing an impressed frown with high arched eyebrows and Rosie was staring at my deflating prick, wide eyed with her mouth partially open. Adrienne looked over at Rosie and covered her eyes with her hand.

I batted my mitt at them in a "shooing" manner.

"Show's over ladies! good night." I said panting.

Rosie tried to peek over Adrienne's hands and reluctantly tried pulling away to see better. Beth and I were already under the covers when Rosie broke free.

"Aww, man..." Rosie said, disappointed.

Beth was side saddled against me in my favorite cuddle position. I grabbed her breast through the sheet and squeezed it.

"Maybe next time, ladies."

"Don't encourage her, Tee!" Adrienne spat.

I laughed and shooed them once more before they walked off. Breakfast should be interesting.

Thintri
Thintri
67 Followers
12