Cosplaying Yeina Ch. 01: Intro

Story Info
Jana is asked to play big-breasted Yeina in a fan movie.
3.1k words
4.43
21.6k
15
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

Note: While this story does not contain actual sex, there will be lots of trapped breasts, breast peril, general boob obsession and plenty of other silliness happening in later chapters. If you don't like this sort of stuff, don't read any further. If you don't care about the story setup and want to dive straight into the action, look for chapter 2.

This story is my humble tribute to Gulavisual's EDEN series. I have very much enjoyed his comics and drawings and want to show my appreciation with this little tale.

*****

"Hey Jana, good to see you!"

"Hey Tom, likewise. Long time no see, huh?"

"Right. Listen. This is actually super-secret, and I shouldn't tell you anything, but..."

"Hmmm? Did you just say that you want to tell me something but can't?"

"Uhmmm... well... forget it!"

"What the hell? You're not supposed to talk with me about what exactly?"

"No, really, forget it. You wouldn't be interested in this anyway..."

Oh fuck, what was this shit again? Why can't anybody just tell her straight away what they are up to? Why is Tom like that? Why does he even start to tell her about stuff just to tease her, and then stop and claim that she won't be interested anyway? Was she some kind of toy to be kicked around, or what?

"Damn, Tom. Cut this crap and tell me. Now!"

"Alright, alright. So Tim and gang are planning to role-play a comic and make a movie out of it. Super-secret project and stuff. They were even able to secure a real dungeon for the shoot! They'll have trolls or orcs or whatever. Real high-class shit, get it? The only part they are still missing is somebody to play the main character. The hero. A beautiful girl."

"Really? Cosplaying a comic? And why doesn't anybody tell me about this?"

"Well, everybody thought you wouldn't be interested anyway..."

"Oh shit, this is ridiculous!"

Man, these guys were mean! Did everybody think she's some kind of loner? Why wasn't she told when stuff like this was going on?

"Now, get real and tell me all the details. So what's that whole thing about? Maybe I'm interested after all, you know?"

"Alright, the comic is called 'EDEN'. It's main character is 'Yeina'. A beautiful, young woman who has to go through all kinds of dangerous situations."

"Yeina, huh? And how does she look like, this Yeina?"

"Well, Yeina is a fantastic character, and she has a hell of a body. You would have to search endlessly to find somebody like her. She is... a once in a million girl for sure."

"'Once in a million?' You sound like you are in love, Tom. Is she that beautiful?"

Tom blushed, "Yes, yes she is. But she's a comic character, a fantasy. She's great, but she's not real. We are looking for somebody real, somebody who would have the built and the spirit of being Yeina..."

Tom looked at her with eyes wide open.

"I told the others that...I knew someone...Tim already wanted to start some huge-ass casting... a freaking audition... burning through the money he somehow got from his rich uncle for this ... project. But we need that money for other... stuff. I..."

"What are you talking about? I don't understand a single word!"

"Oh fuck, Jana. Isn't it obvious? Yeina is fit, trim, beautiful, well-trained, strong, big eyes, big... huge... ridiculously huge boobies... Now, who would fit that description?"

Tom blushed, cast his eyes down.

"Boobies, huh? You could say 'breasts', you know. Would be a bit less awkward and more mature, too! But I still don't get..."

She followed Tom's gaze, looked at her own, heaving bust.

"Oh! You mean me?" She blushed, too.

"Yes, yes I mean you. But the others... well, they agreed that you have the body for it, but they said your lacking dedication. Thought you wouldn't be able to pull it through anyway. Remember, it wouldn't be the first time either."

"Ah, don't talk about that! I can remember that 'situation' vividly. But that was ages ago! Are you guys still pissed because of this?"

"Yes, yes we are. Definitely. Anyway, you would be the perfect fit for that role. Can't imagine anybody better. I mean, even a fucking nation-wide casting wouldn't help to get us someone who fits this role better than you. You would be just... perfect. You would do me a huge favor, too. Could use this to improve your reputation in the scene, you know."

"Can you show me the comic?"

"Sorry, no, don't have it with me right now. But I can give it to you later. It's a really hot story. Oh, by the way, just that you know: You would need to be willing to play naked during the shoot. That's essential for the story. That's also why everybody said you won't be willing to play the role in the first place."

"Are they really thinking of me as such a prude, boring, uptight bitch?"

"Mhhmmm..."

Jana was furious. Why did those guys think about her that way? Did nobody have any trust in her? Was her reputation that bad? She would show them her real self, show them what she was capable of! A role that fitted her perfectly! Finally, she would be able to make use of her looks!

"You know what, Tom? Go back to your bunch of losers and tell them that I'll do it. I'll take that 'Yeina' role and show 'em how to play properly. I'll do anything, and I won't quit this time. Get it? I will show them my real self, no whining, no bitching, I'll just do it, and have fun while doing it. I wanted to start a bigger project anyway, so this fits me well."

"Wow, really? I knew I can trust you! You're the best, Jana. But... don't you want to at least have a look at that comic before you commit yourself to this?"

Jana was shaking her head. "No, not necessary. I'll do whatever it takes. Even getting naked. Promise."

"Cool! Great! So, meet us in 3 months from now at the ruins of the old castle. That's where the shoot will take place."

"Alright, do you guys need any help with setting up the location? Preparing costumes? Props? Anything?"

"No, no, I think we're good. Everything will be taken care of. We need to do some extensive preparations, but you don't need to care about that. Just make sure you show up in time there. Great, see you there, Jana! You're the best! But don't back down again, OK? That would be really embarrassing for me. Promise?"

It was heartwarming to Jana to see beautiful Tom making moon-eyes at her. "No worries, Tom. I'm game for anything."

Three months later, Tom, Tim, Bob, Julie and some support staff all met at the old ruins. Bob finally got his hands on the 'Orcogre' costume they spent so much time and money on. Well, costume was really the wrong word for it. When they unpacked the delivery this morning they were stunned! This thing was huge! Almost 10 feet! When fully upright, its head almost reached the ceiling, short of a few inches.

It was built out of a rigid steel and carbon framework with plenty of servo motors and a rather convincing, brown skin. The giant head of this thing looked like straight from a medieval horror movie, horrendous and intimidating, and was a real work of art. The machine would be controlled through a network of sensors, all wired up to an extensive wire mesh that would be strapped around the operators body, a bit similar to what was used for motion-capture. A fancy virtual reality helmet with full 3D visuals and fine grained head tracking made it relatively easy to keep the overview and feel somewhat natural. And it even had a microphone and amplifiers built in to make the operators voice sound like that of a huge monster.

The operator would control everything from the inside of the robot. Bob would be that operator, and he couldn't wait to try it out. But the true brilliance was in the arms of the monster. Those huge metal-carbon structures had hundreds of tiny, powerful motors, which were, too, controlled by a mesh of sensors. He would stick his hands in some sort of glove within the upper arms of this beast, and the wire mesh would encase his own arm up to the shoulder. The designers told him that control should be rather natural, and that the force would be controlled through the amount of pressure he was applying to the sensors.

He was so damn excited! Bob asked Tim and Tom to help him get strapped in, to be able to try it out, get uses to the controls. The team happily helped him in and got his fancy 'mecha' suit powered up and ready.

Bob was overwhelmed. Lights were blinking around him, his VR helmet gave him all sorts of info. When he tried to move his arm the first time, the robotic appendage shot around, almost knocking Julie off her feet.

"Watch out, Bob!" she screamed. "Do you want to kill me?"

Now Bob remembered. When specifying the requirements of that monster, they unfortunately had to make some compromises. Instead of skimping on the looks, skin texture or size, which all would have been visible in the movie, they reduced the granularity and precision of servos a bit to save cost. So they ended up with having less servo motors and less sensors as the manufacturer advised, which was expected to make movements quite a bit harder to control and more jumpy. But the experts told them that it should still be controllable quite well, the operator just would need to be a bit better trained.

"Better trained, ha!" thought Bob grinning. This was his first time ever in this beautiful machine, so much for training! But who needs training anyway? A few tests and a bit of 'getting used to it' should be enough! And he was a natural talent for these kind of things anyway! He focused on the controls again, tried to carefully maneuver the arm without injuring anybody. Yes, that was much better! He just needed to be very careful and slow down a bit.

"Hey, big-ass monster, catch this!" he heard Julie shouting, and a red something flew towards him. He was quick, moved, and to his surprise he was able to catch the thing with his robotic hand.

"Wow, cool!" Julie said, "Now squeeze it a bit. It's just a water balloon!"

Bob grinned, flexing his fingers, and carefully applied pressure. The balloon got squeezed together, it's middle section getting compressed while the other parts expanded.

"Great, now relax again!" Julie shouted. Bob flexed his fingers again, focused...

Suddenly the water balloon was pressed together, compressed in milliseconds. The balloon burst, water flying around, drenching everybody in it's vicinity.

"Oh shit!" Bob shouted.

"Scary!" Julie grinned, "That shouldn't happen... later... today"

"I know Bob whispered" I was just kind of... I don't know, maybe my hand wasn't steady enough? It's really a jumpy little beast.."

"Little beast my ass! This fucker is huge! And you better be careful!"

Tom entered the room, looking at his watch.

"Hey Bob, how are things going in there? Get the hang of it? Damn, where is Jana! It's already late! You really can't depend on her! I need to do a call..."

Of course, Jana had already forgotten what she had promised to Tom. She was on her way to her usual workout, when her mobile rang.

"Hey Jana, were the fuck are you? The whole gang is waiting for you at the ruins!"

"Shit, Tom! I completely forgot that we had this date!"

"Damn, Jana, you can't do that! A great start, really. Get your ass moving and come here. You know where the old ruins are, right? Do you know your way to the entrance of the old dungeon?"

"I... yes, yes I know where that is. Give me 15 minutes. I'll go there immediately."

Few minutes later, Jana was in front of the well-hidden dungeon entrance and knocked on the old, wooden door. She heard footsteps, heard the door being unlocked. A beautiful elf-girl opened. That's at least the first impression she got. Then she recognized Julie, under a bunch of make-up, with glued-on, spiky ears.

"Hey, Jana! Good to finally see you here! So, how do you like my outfit? Took a while to get those ears right!" she laughed.

"They look cute" Jana grinned, "But your clothes are not really fitting to your role, are they? I mean jeans and shirt, that's kind of not really elf-like, I think."

Julie gave a hearty laugh. "Damn, Jana, you didn't read the comic yet, did you? You should know that both of us will be performing naked, without any clothes, during the whole fucking shoot!" She grinned. "I didn't think that you would dare to take the role by the way. You really surprised me this time! Come in, everybody is waiting for you!"

Jana entered the dark hallway, the only source of light were a bunch of candles on the walls. An incredibly huge, truly gigantic, orc-troll-thing was standing in full armor in front of her.

"Hi Jana, great to see you here."

Jana shrieked. This voice sounded intimidating! What was this thing? Was somebody controlling it? It looked pretty scary, kind of realistic except for those motors whirring whenever it moved. Who the hell was controlling it? And what the hell was that? Looked like a real monster! Or like a freaking mecha, straight from Japan, dressed up like a monster!

"By the way, I'm an Orcogre" the huge beast told her in a deep, scary voice, "And I will have plenty of fun with you later!"

Dark, loud laughter echoed through the halls. The beast moved his ridiculously huge arm in front of her nose, let the plate-sized hands rotate, and boomed, "How do you like my features?"

"Jana, finally!" Tom ran towards her, looking at her, then at the big, mechanical arm swaying in front of her. "Oh, right, this is our greatest tool for the shoot. Absolutely fantastic. It cost us literally millions to get this beauty, but thank god we have some wealthy connections!" His eyes fell on Tim. "This amazing machine will enable us to make a truly unique movie. Of course our 'investor'..." Tim was grinning, shouting "It's just my stupidly rich uncle! He doesn't know what to do with those freaking shitloads of money anyway".

Tom grinned, then continued "...Our investor wants to see some revenue, too. So our end product should better sell well."

"Tom, you really sound like a freaking sales-man!" Julie laughed, "Better watch this!"

She handed a full can of coke to the beast. The Orcogre chuckled, took the can, turned it around a bit and then showed off the strength of his arm by crushing it with ease.

"Impressive!" Jana laughed. "Cool gear!"

"Anyway, here, this is the comic we will be playing. EDEN, Volume 1 by Gulavisual. Including a few extra pages that he published later. A great read, really... ingenious. See for yourself. You have a few minutes before we start. The first scene will be you, naked, in that prison cell. I'm really happy that you didn't turn us down this time!"

Jana smiled at him. "I promised, remember?" She grabbed the comic and browsed through the pages. The first three pages were kind of funny, but then her ears lit up and went beet red. And the rest of her face followed suit.

She stammered, "Tom.. that... that .. are you serious? Really? This.. this stuff is crazy! Look at the breasts of this girl! If we really do this..."

She brushed nervously over her own boobs, "...and this beast in the comic..." Her eyes wandered to the huge robot.

"Is this for what I think it is?"

Tom looked at her sternly. "Hey, Jana, don't make a scene now. You promised, weeks, months ago, remember?"

"But I, ... I didn't know that..."

"I can't do anything about that now. I even asked you, if you want to read the comic first. But you didn't want to! You had no interest in the actual story!"

"But, eh... just look at how the breasts of this girl are being handled on these pages! This isn't even possible! The whole story is just about how her - how my - boobs are groped, squeezed and pulled by this huge monster... Orcogre! This is just stupid! How do you think this should work?"

"Jana! Don't be that little precious princess again! Cut the crap and just tell us if you will let us down again, or not! It would put all our efforts in jeopardy! We're talking loads of money here!"

Then, more calmly, he muttered "The others were probably right all along, we shouldn't have taken your word for it!" Tom looked quite offended. "Alright, so what. Are you doing it? Or are you breaking your promise again?"

Jana was looking at him with tears in her eyes. "I.. I don't know Tom. This stuff is gross!"

Her thoughts raced. Tom was right, she promised. And she didn't even want to look at the story when he asked last time. So it was all her fault.

With glowing red face she nodded, "Alright Tom, I'll do it. I'll fulfill my promise. But you guys need to be careful, OK? I'm fine with showing my breasts, but you REALLY need to be careful with them. Especially when this... thing... is involved!" She pointed to the robot.

Julie approached from behind and patted her shoulder. "No worries, darling. Our guys won't rip 'em off, promised. Right, beast? But to do the story justice, we will need to put some 'effort' in this, and your boobs will get to feel it, no doubt about it. So don't be a pussy and toughen up, sweetheart. On the upside, your face will be off-camera most of the time!" She grinned. "Now get yourself naked and go into the prison cell next door. Come on, let's go! Here, take these gloves! That's all you will wear for the next few hours!"

Jana stuttered, "OK... Alright, I.. sure..."

She slowly shuffled into a dark corner and stripped. What did she THINK back then when she promised this stuff? This whole project was just ridiculous! And that freaking monster?! She really hoped that beast won't hurt her, but judging from the comic, this could be a very close call. How did she get herself in this mess? She looked at her big, swaying breasts and whispered, "I just hope this ends well. Boobies, you need to be tough now!"

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers