Cosplaying Yeina Ch. 02: The Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, just give me that ladder and a few minutes, guys!"

Jana wasn't sure what to think. Here she was again, in this dark tunnel, having no idea what was going on down there. Yeina certainly felt the same when she was in that situation, monsters below, manhandling her treasured breasts.

What would Yeina do? Would she listen, trying to understand what was going on down there? Would her warrior-senses tell her if there would be real danger? Would she be able to judge the situation correctly? To remain silent and wait until there is that one time when she could escape, hold out until she could deliver her payback to those beasts bigtime?

Jana felt something touching her breasts; strange, new feelings; different... It tickled around her sensitive nipples. She giggled "What the hell are you doing with my boobs?"

"Shhh... just applying some make-up so those awful pressure marks are not showing!"

"Ah... hehehe... feels really funny!"

"Ok, done. Now be a brave girl and hope that Bob has learned his lesson!" She felt Julie squeezing her dangling breasts, then she heard her climbing down again.

Tom shouted "Ok, Jana, are you ready? Try to get into the role again. Where did we leave off? Right, Bob, try to be a pro for once! Don't screw up again! Now grab those boobies and pull them around a bit. But be careful! Repeat the last scene. Action!"

The beast's artificial hands were approaching Yeina's dangling boobs again and squeezed them vigorously. Jana sighed, glanced at the script and let Yeina shout once more, "Haaaagggg No! Let go of me!"

The monster replied from below, "I think these belong to me. I told you to stay put, now you're going to lose these juicy tits."

The Orcogre pulled at her soft breasts, forcing Yeina flat against the floor. She screamed, "No! Please don't do that. I'll stay still... Please, I promise!"

Oh my, did Bob really have control over this machine? The force that pulled on her was a bit frightening! Panting and groaning, Jana tried to somehow ignore the buzzing pain in her boobs.

"Humm, fine. I'll trust you one more time. But know this. If you try and escape from me once more, I'll rip them off, without hesitation. Understood?" the monster grunted and pulled with a bit more force at her.

"Yes, yes!" Yeina moaned with a creaking voice.

Jana hoped that Bob was careful with her goods this time. Following the script she shouted, "Wha...what are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me."

The monster replied, "Just relax, slut. The important thing is, that you're going to stay alive and in one piece. Just maybe a little bruised up. I'm just going to have a little fun with these juicy tits. Tell you what, if you stay put and be a good little slave we'll return you to your cell, tits intact. What do ya say?"

And then he slammed his hand against her hanging twins and screamed, "So only one thing you need to know, and that's at this very moment these juicy tits are mine!"

His laughter was horrible.

Bob really seemed to get used to the controls! This last trick with the arm, a swing like one would do with a tennis racket, was truly precise and well delivered. Jana was screaming as her heavy knockers were sent flying by the huge hand, her breasts crashing into the ceiling once again.

"Harrrrgt! How long are you planning on keeping this up?" squealed Yeina on the verge of panic after the first blow. She really was getting afraid about where this was going.

"I'm only getting warmed up, no worries thought, you won't get bored!" Laughter again. And then the blows rained down on her boobs. That really made her two bells ring.

Yeina squealed, "Oweee! Ahhhh! Please! Stop this!"

But her breasts kept dancing wildly, smashing against the ceiling with force. Jana heard loud, feminine laughter from down below. Julie, that was Julie! The girl was laughing hysterically, couldn't stop!

"Sorry, guys, but this is just so fucked up! Those huge-ass udders hanging from the ceiling, you guys kneading them, slamming them, making them jump around, I just couldn't hold myself any longer! And Bob really got the hang of it now, didn't he? I mean, he screwed up before, but now he's really an expert in boob-slamming with his new toy. He even manages to use those big bouncy things, that Jana calls her breasts, as a fucking punching bag for his robot! Just look at how those fuckers jump around like that! I.. this is amazing, really! Hey, Jana, how does it feel up there, without any control on how your dangling darlings are treated? I bet you like it! Or are your knockers still a bit tender from keeping this monster from falling?"

Julie was grinning wickedly, grabbing a ladder and heading upward towards the ceiling. "What are you doing?" asked Tom confused, but Julie didn't even listen. She went up to inspect those dangling treasures closely. Jana felt different, smaller hands groping her throbbing boobs. Those fingers touched her burning flesh, stroked her hot melons. Then they began prodding, pulling, pinching her aching nipples.

"Ouch, damn, Julie! Stop that! It hurts already! And why the hell are you interrupting the shoot?!"

"Oooh, understand! Little Jana likes getting her knockers slammed around? You like how this huge hand makes your bouncy bells ring, don't you?"

"Fuck, no! I just want to get over with this, bitch! I want to survive this damn shoot without getting ripped apart! It really hurts like there is no fucking tomorrow, and now we need to re-do the last scene again! Just because you couldn't hold yourself! Damn, Julie, you suck big time!"

Julie brushed over the jumping melons, whispering, "Don't worry, sweetheart. It might hurt, but your boobies look just fine. A bit reddened maybe, but that's about it. And this movie will be absolutely incredible! You should see the footage so far, this will take the entire fucking Internet by storm! You have no idea how hot this looks from down here! Every straight guy in the damn world will come in an instant when seeing this... and every proper lezzie too! Hell, even a straight girl like me is turned on by this!"

She slapped Jana's melons, making them bounce and jiggle. Jana groaned, "Fuck, Julie!"

Tom shouted as loud as he could, "Guys, guys, stop bitching around. Let's do the next scene and then let's have a break! Julie, get down from that ladder again and leave her boobs alone!"

"Awww... sure pal!" Julie complained and whispered, "Those boobies of yours... they look so deliciou...aaiiii!!"

Julie screamed, surprised as her big ladder suddenly tilted. She was able to grab the conveniently located dangling breasts above her just in time before the ladder came crashing down. Both girls were screaming hysterically, Julie hanging from the ceiling.

"Oh fuck, Julie!" screamed Tom from below, "What did you do??"

"Tom, TOM! Just put that freaking ladder back! I'm slipping!! It's damn ... far from the ground up here!"

"Aaaahh! Julie! My tits!!" screamed Jana hysterically behind the wall. With Julie's whole weight supported only by her two soft orbs, the pressure on her was immense. She was lying flat on the floor, panting and hoping that she'd somehow survive this.

Julie was swinging freely in the air, equally freaked out and afraid she'd fall down any minute. "Oh, oh, I can't believe this!" she squealed, "I sure hope that your marvelous breasts are up for this challenge and keep me from falling! Tom, where the fuck is that ladder?"

Panic was setting in. Jana, not seeing how severe the situation was, but feeling how her breasts are pulled out of shape, howled and bitched.

"Damn, girls!" Tom cursed, "Hold out, we'll get you out in a second!"

Tom and Tim were frantically erecting the ladder again, maneuvering it so Julie could get back on. After a few moments of shock, Julie was standing on it again, panting heavily.

"Oh my god, Jana... I'm sorry. This wasn't planned at all. Oh fuck, I was about to fall down there! Your tits... they fucking saved my life!" She giggled hysterically, kissed Jana's red, throbbing breasts and whispered, "Thank you, boobies!"

Jana groaned, "That... was... Julie, really! I was afraid that... And I couldn't even see... so I didn't know what the hell..."

"Yes... my god. Be glad that you didn't see this! It was... shocking! Oh god, I'm still shaking. Sorry girl... on my way down!"

Julie heard Jana still panting and groaning when she got down. Tom and Tim just shook their heads in disbelief when she explained what just happened.

"Thank god her tits are that big, otherwise I would be toast!" Julie giggled, still shaking and sweating.

"Is she ok?" asked Tom concerned.

"Yes, sounded like she's fine. I think we can continue. Just let me have a short break. My god, my knees are still shaking!"

"Sure, get some refreshment back there. We'll continue. Everybody get set! Jana, are you ready? Go!"

Like the script dictated, Jana stretched her hand towards the bars and cried, "Ahaa common, you had enough fun already. Please let me go now!"

Bob, the Orcogre, grabbed her buzzing, throbbing tits again and began to pull them downwards, taking her nipple between his fingers. Her flesh was stretched long and taut. "Shut up slave, don't you dare tell me when I've had enough!"

He continued to knead her and grunted, "Wow, can you feel how they stretch, slave? They are very durable!" Again, he kneaded, pulled and tore at her.

Yeina was whimpering silently. With renewed anger she screamed, "Of course I can feel it, you fucking idiot! Now please stop pulling!"

Wow, Bob really knew his job now! Jana had no idea how, but he was able to move these huge hands in such a fast, precise way that she really was impressed. Unfortunately, he still had issues with controlling the force! He was really tearing at her! Can't he stop tormenting her like this? After this freak accident? Couldn't she get a fucking break for once? This whole situation was just totally nuts!

Yeina felt big hands envelop her breasts, pulling them down again. "Don't pretend like you're not enjoying this. I'm sure you've never felt hands like mine on these soft tits before." The beast squeezed her soft melons, pushed them around, pressed them against the ceiling and laughed.

Jana thought whether he was right, whether she indeed enjoyed this. Fuck no! This wasn't enjoyable, this was just fucking weird! Her boobs hurt like never before in her entire life, and she couldn't even see what they were doing to her!

But on the other hand, nobody ever has paid so much attention to her breasts. And usually she liked having men paying attention to them. Ok, strictly speaking it was a machine that touched and squeezed her, but nevertheless! And everybody's eyes were glued on her boobs! Wasn't this somehow close to a fantasy she kept dreaming about? No, this was definitely a few notches too much for her taste. If they wouldn't be so damn rough with her, then maybe...

Again, the beast was pulling at her breast, squeezing her orbs together with might. The monster screamed, "I'm going to squeeze you until there's nothing left!" Booming laughter. Big claws were pushing her boobs together, squeezing them as tight as they would go. "You're sweating slave. Can't you stand the heat?" Fingers pinched her nipples, tearing her breasts in one, then in another direction. Suddenly, they enveloped the base of her breasts, pulling her beautiful, soft cushions out of shape and forming her orbs to strange mushrooms.

"Aaaiiiiii! HEY! STOP!" Jana screamed as pain shot through one of her breasts. What was it this time? Tom looked up, saw that the Orcogre's big fingers were wrapped around the entire base of one of Yeina's breasts, squeezing it so tight that her orb was ballooning up quickly.

"Aehm... Bob? Everything ok? This looks a bit..."

"Shit, this thing got jammed! Was just checking out the tongue controls for the next scenes and somehow messed up those fucking fingers. Wait, I'll try to wiggle it free."

Julie grinned, "Now this looks interesting!" as the huge hand began to shake Jana's tightly constricted balloon furiously.

"Hey, stop that, moron!" screamed Jana, who was trying to cope with having her tightly bound breast shaken like some stupid cocktail mixer.

"Ups, sorry. This hand is totally stuck, the fingers won't move. Wait, let me try this..."

Suddenly, the fingers closed even tighter around her, letting her fabulous breast expand even more.

"Fuck, Julie, do you see how tight those fingers are right now? Jana's breast base is... I mean, that's about as big around as ... my wrist?"

"Yeah!" Julie grinned, "Maybe a bit tighter. Unbelievable what those tits are capable of, right? What should we do now? I mean, looks like Jana is kind if stuck there again, until we can open those claws?"

"This is getting stupid. This robot is not really working as expected. I mean, what the fuck?!"

"Hey...ughhh. guys... can you please help me out of this? This is getting a bit uncomfortable up here with all the squeezing and pulling. I don't know how my boobs look like right now, but they definitely feel like shit! At least one of them..."

Bob shouted from within the beast, "I can't do shit about this. Can't see a thing from in here! Can you let me out? We need to have a closer look and see if we can unstick this piece of shit!"

When they finally got him out and put a ladder in place, Bob went up and inspected the issue with his very own eyes. Jana's bulging breast was thoroughly bound off by the huge robot hand, the rigid fingers tightly binding the base of it. The other boob thankfully was free and dangling in front of his eyes.

"Jana, sorry but this time it really wasn't me, promise! That fucking robot hand simply got stuck and is squeezing your beautiful boobie quite a bit." He rummaged around, tried to find out if he could somehow loosen its grip manually.

"Hmmm, honestly I have no idea how we could get you out of there..."

"Not again, Bob... please!"

"Hey, Tom, Julie!" he shouted going down the ladder again, "Can you check this, too? I don't even know how we can get her out of here without calling tech support of the manufacturer. And that would take ages..."

"Let me have a look at it!" Tom said, heading upwards.

"Oh fuck, this looks painful. Jana, are you still ok? Really sorry about what you have to go through today..."

"Uhm... I'm fine.. kind of... but that.. thing... binding my boob or what... it's driving me nuts! It's ... I don't know, the whole thing burns and kind of throbs and tingles. Feels hot, too."

"Hot, really? You... like this?"

"Not THAT kind of hot, stupid! The other one!"

"Ahh! Anyway, give us a few moments, I need to think about this." He patted her free boob softly, as a kind of comforting gesture, and went down again.

Julie was next. She, too, went up to see what was really going on. While Tom and Bob were discussing options, Julie examined the bound boob with wide open eyes, completely captivated by what she saw. Her fingers explored the bulging flesh thoroughly, poking and squeezing the taut balloon.

"My, I didn't know something like this is even possible! Your melon looks like a fucking balloon ready to pop!" she giggled. "How does it feel, hon? Does it... kind of... stimulate you? Maybe it... amplifies your feelings? Make it more... sensitive?"

"What the...?" Jana was complaining. Was that bitch crazy?

"Wait... let me try something and tell me how this feels."

Julie examined the throbbing boob, found the nipple, and began liking and sucking in earnest. "Hoeew... Dooo yooou laike idd??" she mumbled with the hardening nipple in her mouth.

Jana was torn. It was awkward; her boob was indeed feeling like it was ready to pop, but that sucking and teasing of Julies tongue really felt nice. She moaned.

"Oh, ok, now let's compare. I'll do your free boobie now. Try to spot the difference!"

Jana felt something brush her other side, a wet, sucking sensation. It felt nice, too! But in this direct comparison a bit... boring...pale. Was Julie right? Did this weird bondage somehow 'amplify' her senses?

"Ok, now the next test!" she heard Julie giggling. Something on the restrained side happened. It tickled, oh god, she tickled her!

Jana was giggling furiously in seconds. How come she was suddenly so ticklish there?

"Seems you enjoy it!" Julie grinned, "Now the other side!"

Again a similar feeling, but not as... intense. Yes, intense was the right word. Jana was confused. Why did she somehow like this feeling? She would really like to see how her breasts looked like right now!

"Hey, what are you doing up there, Julie? Come down, I think we have an idea."

"Sorry, hon, Seems like it's 'back to work' for me...Hang in there, I'm sure those guys get you out in a minute."

"Ok, I think we cracked it!" Tom explained, holding a water-filled balloon and a small metal ring in the air. He put the tight ring just above the end of the balloon and asked, "Bob, can you grab this mouthpiece and hold it up? Thanks."

Everybody looked confused. "Ok, so this is the situation. Imagine, this balloon is Jana's trapped breast, and this thing is the jammed fingers of this stupid robot. You see, it won't come loose. No way of removing the ring as long as Bob is playing ceiling. But..."

Now he grabbed the other end of the balloon and began to pull it downward, stretching the balloon into an oblong shape. Suddenly, the ring began to move gliding down until it slipped over Tom's fingers.

"See? I think that's the solution. Of course we need to be very careful; Jana's breast is no balloon after all..."

"Sure about that part? Her tits not being a balloon?" asked Julie, grinning broadly.

"No joking around, please. This is serious. I think it's obvious that we need to lube up the trapped breast so the metal fingers can slip over it easily. But how can we pull her in this shape?"

"With the other hand of the robot?" Bob suggested.

"Sure you can do this? Sounds very dangerous..."

"What about tying a wire on her nipple and pull it down with some weights? We could slowly increase the weight until it slips off!"

"Or we don't actually pull it, but bind her boob in shape, like, tying off the area below that finger. Needs to be tighter than the finger-loop of course."

"I don't know..." mumbled Tom "The wire/weight idea sounds like the best to me. Should we try this one first?"

"Sure..."

"Ok, so Tom and Tim, You do the weight part. Julie will help you. And I'll go up there, lube her up and help her boob squeeze through."

Julie harrumphed loudly. "Tom, I think that's not the ideal split. I'm a girl, remember? I know way more about those precious girl-parts than you. I should go up there. You are just a horny guy who wants to play a little with the trapped, ballooning boob up there. I'm a girl who feels with poor Jana and could help best to get her free in one piece." She smiled at him, "Don't take me wrong, but I really think I should go up there while you guys are doing the heavy lifting!"

Tom blushed, "Ohhh... right... sure... makes sense. So take this wire and that clamp and get up there."

Julie took everything, then disappeared shouting "Just need to hit the bathroom for a second." She was back after a moment, smiling, "Ok, going up now."

"Hey, I'm back!" she told the ceiling.

"Are you getting me out now?" Jana asked expectantly.

"Yes... we have a plan. But it won't be easy for you." Julie reached in her pocket and quickly wound something around the tight base of Jana's breast.

"What was that?" Jana inquired.

"Just a little surprise for you. For later." Julie smiled, "Now be brave, this will hurt."

She took the nipple of Jana's trapped breast between her fingers and massaged it lightly. As soon as the little nub got hard, she let the big clamp close around it.