Cost of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01

Story Info
Wives-mothers-teachers caught having sex with students.
9.1k words
3.95
142.7k
33
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

Ted Canfield, winning high school basketball coach, watched as Christine, his wife of 20 years and teacher at the same high school, was lifted onto her "throne". It was set upon a stage overlooking a fraternity's Halloween party. She was impaled on a dildo mounted on the seat of a toilet, wearing only a regal red robe, a queens crown and black high heels. At 5'10" her beautiful, long legs were spread wide and there was a sign on the front of the toilet, "White Queen." Next to her, Ted recognized another high school teacher, Nicole Williams. Wearing the same robe, crown and white high heals, she was also impaled on the same type toilet "throne" with a sign that stated "Black Queen." With the position of their spread legs the dildo in their pussys were easy to see and they were unable to leave their "throne" without being lifted off. There were five coed "princesses" spread across the stage, on their knees in front of the queen's thrones. The queens and their court were there for the frat brother's and their guest's sexual use and pleasure.

It did not take long for a couple of his former players to recognize the coach. "Coach Canfield?? What, ah, what are you doing here?" ask one of the players, Jason Struthers. The coach knew that these were two of the three recent graduates that had been banging his wife all summer and into their freshman year at the university. At 38 years old, Christine was an attractive woman with 36D chest, 26" waist and 38" hips that included a nice ass.

Ted had checked out the frat house before he entered the party that was just beginning. In his gruffest voice, he responded with a command, "Bring the white queen up to the room at the top of the stairs. And assholes, don't you dare tell her who's there, waiting."

As he expected, the two young men went to the one who orchestrated the slutting of Christine, Darren James. A rich brat and captain of the high school basket ball team for two seasons. He looked at his two cohorts, then gave them a arrogant smile, "Give her to him. It's all over the high school now, anyway. What the hell, he could shut us down with one phone call. Shit, and ta think we almost had that bitch fully slutted. Ah well, I know one thing for sure, I got her ass cherry... Alright, go get the almost slut and take her to her husband."

When they brought the "queen" into the room, Ted was nude with his back to them. He commanded in his roughest tone of voice, a tone the students had grown to know indicated that someone was in deep shit trouble. "Remove her robe and crown, push her down to her hands and knees, then leave us." He spoke in a harsh tone of voice his wife had never heard him use.

When the two boys had left the room, Ted approached his wife from her side. Christine wore her thick dark red hair a few inches beyond her shoulders. On her hands and knees, her hair covered her side vision. Thinking he was a college coach that they wanted to keep quiet, she waited obediently for his orders. The 230 pound high school coach sat on her hips, pushed her hair out of the way and attached a thick dog collar to her neck. Then, she heard the click of a leash being attached to the collar. He then slapped her on the butt and barked, "To the bed, bitch!!" Once at the bed, he stood up and barked, "Set, bitch." Like a female hunting dog, she set back on her feet about a foot from the bed. Becoming a little frightened, she waited for the next order from this man that had already begun on an abusive note. Leash still in hand, he sat down on the bed with one leg on each side of her and barked, "Suck it up bitch. Like the whore that you are!!"

His words stung, nobody had ever talked to her like that.. So, Christine looked up to see who it was that seemed so abusive toward her, "TED!?! I...I ah. Ted I can explain... Ted please." She found herself on her knees, collared and leashed before her hurt, humiliated and extremely angry husband. "Please Ted." The tears flowed, she was caught!

Ted barked back at her, cold and nasty as he could, "Shut up, bitch. I told you, suck it up. I'm gonna fuck that slutty whore right outta you. Then, I'm gonna fuck ya some more, just ta make sure. You wanta act the whore, I'll damn well fuck you like a whore." She had never heard her husband use the word "fuck" before. Making his threats pound into her brain like a sledge hammer.

Christine knew that her husband was considerably longer and wider the all the boys she had been fucking sense June and that she had never allowed him all the way up inside of her. His commands sent a shiver of dread though out her body. But, his glare and the leash in his hand told her that she had no other choice. So, she took the familiar cock in her month and began to suck it up.

As his cock became hard, Ted threw his head back and ran his fingers into her hair, "Ohh yeah, bitch, you are one fantastic cocksucker. They've made a damn good cocksuckin' slut outta you. Ahhh yeah bitch, suck that thing, suck it good. Maybe I should dump my first load down your throat. Would ya like that slut., huh? I can't hear you. Oh yeah, can't say much, can ya, bitch? 'Cause ya got my cock deep down your throat!"

Bringing him up and hard, with her hand still moving up and down on his shaft, she removed her month, "Please Ted, let's do it once and then take me home, please."

With the same bark he commanded, "Shut up bitch. You suck my cock until I tell you to stop! Yeah, I'll take ya home after I've fucked the shit outta ya, here. It oughta take a couple of hours, at least. I don't know though, they've made you into such a damn good cocksucker that I'm sure you'll get it back up sooner than most." Her husband's every command and comment cut like a knife into her very being. With a painful moan, she returned to sucking on his cock. After a few minutes he barked, "OK bitch, get your slutty ass up on the bed. It's time for the ol' coach ta start fucking his little ol'whore."

"Please Ted, don't do this to mee.." she pleaded crawling onto the bed.

On her back he placed a doubled pillow under her hips, "I'm not going to tell you again with out a back hand first, SHUT UP BITCH!! For twenty years you refused to suck my cock and you never let it up all the way inside of you. And, your ass was always off limits. Now, you let a bunch o' high school and college brats fuck the krap outta you anywhere they want. Well now, it's your husband's turn." With that, he rammed his nine inch cock past her cervix, about three inches into her womb. She screamed, but he ignored her and just started pounding that pussy. After about ten minutes of pounding her with long, hard strokes, he slowed down and whispered into her ear, "I've now gone where no man or boy has ever gone before, huh bitch? No man or boy will ever get into your pussy, again. Now it's a custom fit for my cock only. Remember that, bitch, remember it well." Then he chuckled, "Lay back and enjoy, slut. We've just got started." Resuming the long, fast strokes, she moaned through her tears. After about five minutes of hard fucking, he finished deep inside her.

The coach sat on the edge of the bed, grabbed her by the hair and the leash, pulling her over to him. With her abdomen in his lap, legs and arms dangling off each side, he gave his unfaithful wife a hard spanking. Ten brutal swats with his large right hand. Christine screamed and wailed, her arms and legs flailing. "Now you slutty bitch, it's time to get back ta knocking that slut/whore right outta you and get my wife back.. Know this bitch, I will have my wife back!"

After about an hour, much longer than any one session the boys had with Christine, the three players that were turning her into a slut approached the door to the room and cracked it open. They heard the unmistakable sounds of male hips slapping up against a female butt and upper thighs. They also heard her cry, moan, then beg, "Uh, Uh, Ted your hurting mee!! Oh Ted..Please stop this.. Uh, Uh, Oow, you're doing it too hard. Pleeease stop, I, I can't take much more of this..."

Then they heard their former coach bark, "I told you bitch..., Shut.. Up! They loosened you up real good and you've got enough of both our juices up in there to keep your sloppy cunt lubed up all night long." as he kept pounding her pussy with long, fast strokes.

The players cracked the door far enough to see Ted and his wife on the bed in the "doggie" position. His hands firmly gripping her shoulders, his cock slamming her pussy hard. Hard enough to make tears bounce off her face. Jason turned to Darren and whispered, "Damn man, he's huge... Bigger than any of us. An' wow, we never fucked her like that. He's hurting her, Darren.. Hurting her bad."

Darren, who seemed to be enjoying the scene in the bedroom, stepped them back and closed the door. "That red ass looks like the coach gave her a spanking. So, what can I say, she's his wife. The coach can do what he wants with her. Let's go back to the party. There's a little girl down there in a cat's costume that I wanta fuck tonight". With that, the three left the coach to continue to abuse his now personnel whore/slut/wife.

After more than two hours of abusive fucking, Ted grabbed the leash, "Let's go drain you and clean up a little. Then we'll go home and fuck some more." With a groan, Christine rolled off the bed. After dressing himself, he led her down the hall to the bathrooms, on her hands and knees.

After they had cleaned themselves, Ted guided his little bitch down to the bottom of the stairs where Darren had stationed Jason. Ted allowed her up on her feet to walk down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs, she was back down on all fours, "Heal bitch." Christine sat on her feet and leaned against Ted's leg, slightly, like a hunting dog at heal. Jason stammered, "Ahh coach? I don't know what to say. We just didn't intended for it to go this far."

"Ah shut up, asshole." He responded, then barked, "Go get her clothes." Jason asked the coach not to hurt Christine anymore. Ted's response was "I said, asshole, go get her damn clothes!" As he waited, Ted watched the scene up on the stage. A white student in a King Henry the Eighth costume, with the build of a football lineman, announced that he was taking a "queen." He had removed Nicole from her "throne" and she was enthusiastically sucking him up. Then on her hands and knees the student went around behind her. To the cheers of the crowd of college students, he shoved his white cock to the hilt, in the waiting black pussy. Ted heard Nicole shout, "Yeah boy, shove that white meat in that black pussy. Fuck it good, fuck it hard! Yeah, that's it, thump that pussy! And hey boy, don't forget that ass. My black ass needs some of that white meat, too."

Jason, who had been bird hunting with Ted, brought Christine's clothes thinking to himself how the color of her hair matched the color of Ted's red Irish setter hunting dog, Lucky. As he approached them, Ted barked, "Stand up, bitch."

Handing Christine her clothes, Jason remarked, "You treat Lucky better than you're treating your wife."

Ted glared at him, then barked, "Shut up asshole. You're one of them that made her the slut/whore that she is!" Then turning to Christine, he barked, "Get yer clothes on, slut. No underwear."

As the man and boy waited for the slut to dress, three dark figures breezed by them. It was Ed Williams carrying an envelope, his son Ron, carrying a camcorder and his daughter Jenil, carrying a digital camera. Approaching the stage, Ron moved to the left of the still fucking pair, camcorder rolling. Jenil moved to her mother's right, camera flashing. The large black father stepped up to face his wife. He looked at the student who's cock was in his wife's pussy, "Is that a good fuckin' pussy, boy?"

The student stammered "Ah yes sir, I guess."

An angry, humiliated Ed looked down at his wife, "Well, I haven't had it for quite awhile and never like that. So, I wouldn't know."

Nicole's lawyer husband shoved the envelope into the black queen's crown. "Divorce time, slut. You are served." Then he turned to the crowd, "Line up boys. Time ta fuck your black queen of sluts. She's all yours, now."

With that, Ted yanked Christine's chain, "Let's go, bitch."

Husband and wife sat silent in the car until they were on the freeway. Husband still very angry. Wife in a state of shock over the fucking her husband had just given her, realizing that there was more to come. He broke the silence with, "I talked to Don Gibbs today, your former principal. He's just sick over losing two of his most effective and well liked teachers. I told him that I would most likely take the position at that J.C. in California.. He wasn't happy about that, either."

Her head shot around to look his way, "Oh no, Ted. I'll do anything, give anything to fix this mess.. I..I.. anything.., Ted please. Don't leave the team, pleease!" Out of puffy eyes from crying during her fucking, more tears began to flow. "I'll do anything Ted. I ah, I'm a lot to blame her. I let them do it. I just got carried away with it all...I, I , Oh Ted, honey... I lost control of myself. It consumed me, I don't know how it happened, I just... Oh no..."

He barked at her like he did in the room at the frat house, "What bitch? You think I can take a team to a state championships again with this kinda shit goin' down? Dumb ass slut, you shoulda thought about that when you first spread your legs, let them in your pussy, up your ass and down your throat. Yes Christine, I've been on the website and watched them do things to you that you never let me do. That's gonna change, Well, it already has." He paused as the impact of the cost of her actions finally hit her. Then the tears really flowed. He continued, "I love my wife. I've loved her since the first day I met her. If I didn't, I woulda taken the same route as Ed. I've decided that I'm gonna fuck that slut right outta you, Christine, and get my wife back." He paused again as she sobbed. He then continued, "By the way, we have an appointment Monday at Ten with Don, in his office. You will turn in your resignation with a copy of your letter to the state giving up your teaching credentials."

Christine sobbed, "Oh, God help me."

"Yeah, God help ya, Christine. 'Cause we gotta a lotta fuckin' ta do between now an' Monday. But, ya know? I Find it really hard to believe what I witnessed back there. Two really gifted teachers turned into frat house whores, what a waste. I'm sure some immature jerk or jerks thought it would be a fun thing ta do, what a waste." Her sobbing now caused her whole body to shake.

Ted turned the car into their driveway and clicked the garage door open and parked the car. He went around and opened her door. Yanking on his still sobbing wife's chain, he barked, "Git outta the car, bitch."

In the house she begged between sobs, "Please Ted, let's not do it anymore tonight, please. No more tonight... I hurt down there. Ted, pleeease"

He yanked on her chain and led her through the door into the house. "Boy, some whore you are, can't take a little hard fuckin'. Maybe I should just ram my cock up your slutty ass a couplea times, tonight? Balls deep. Would ya like that instead, bitch?"

Christine looked at him through swollen, teary eyes thinking "A high school or college boys six or seven inch by one inch or so cock up my ass wasn't that bad. In fact it felt good and they never rammed it in there like he did my pussy, tonight. But, Ted's nine by two and a half or three inch monster that he would ram into me in his current anger would really hurt." She dropped to her knees and pleaded softly, "No, please..." Then in a resigned tone after seeing the seething anger still in his eyes, she gave in, "OK Ted, alright, ram that thing in my pussy some more. Do what you want... "

He yanked on her chain "I fully intend too, slut, I fully intend, too. Let's go."

Then she asked "Where's Amy?"

"I sent her to your parents."

"Does she know?"

"Sure, she told me all about it on Thursday. Donna filled in the blanks. Seems everybody knew. They were the only two people with the guts to come and tell me. Donna's the one that told me about the frat party tonight and the queens that would be there."

"Do you think Amy will tell my parents?"

"Oh yeah, she's gonna take them on the website."

Christine buried her face in her hands. Bringing her face and hands down to her knees she wailed, "No, no, no, please God no, no, no, please noooo." Then she fell over on her side and assumed the fetal position and just sobbed. It hurt him deep in his heart to see his wife like this. He wished so much that he could wave a magic wand and it would be alright, again. It would all go away. But, that's not the way it works. He had chosen a path to knock the demon whore out of her and he couldn't stop now.

Ted tried to bark an order to get her up, "Stand up, bit..." But, it just wouldn't come out like it did earlier. So, he scooped her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her up to their bedroom. He threw her on the bed and found his rough side again. But, not quite as harsh a tone as earlier. "Git yer clothes off, slut. We'll do it one more time. Then we'll get some sleep and get back at it tomorrow."

As she unbuttoned her blouse, she asked in a soft voice, "Did you haveta tell them?"

"They woulda heard it from someone else. Maybe in the form of blackmail. It worked on you."

She finished removing her clothes in silence. Then assumed her position on her knees facing the bed, ready to suck him up. He sat on the bed with legs on each side of her and in a less harsh tone, "OK, super cock sucking slut, do your thing." When she had him up and hard, he barked, "On the bed, on your hands and knees." She groaned because this was the position that he used to fuck her so unmercifully. He looked at her beet red, raw pussy lips. This was still his wife that he so loved dearly. So, he said "Stay there bitch." He brought out some Vaseline and coated the raw lips. Then he just eased his cock in and fucked her slowly to his finish. He removed her leash and hung it on the bedpost. "OK bitch, let's clean up and go to bed."

--------------------------------------------

Saturday morning he woke up before her. Propping his head up on one elbow, he watched her sleep. His mind ran over the last twenty good years and how he loved the woman laying beside him. His thoughts returned to the events of the night before. About how he fucked her like he never had in their twenty years of marriage. How he had gone up inside of her where no man or boy had gone before. How he had established her as a custom fit, for his cock only. This morning he would fuck her into hypnotism, like he had read in a fiction story on the website, Literotica. He had searched out the words to use on the internet. Under hypnosis, he would take possession of everything she had of value. Her body, mind, heart and soul. Only her spirit belonged to God. Ted was going to make sure that this would never happen again.

She stirred, rolled over on her back and checked the see if the collar was still in place, it was. She laid there and looked at him for a while. Blinking her eyes, she said softly, "The nightmare is still going on, isn't it?"

"Yep, you ready ta fuck some more.?"

"Ohh Ted, pleease, I'm still so sore down there. But, if you wanta do it some more, have at it. Pound on me all you want. I certainly deserve it." She spread her long legs, thinking, "Once up on a time we made love, then had loving sex. I have certainly messed that up. Now, it's just raw, hard fucking."

He now had her where he wanted her. "Then suck it up, bitch." He laid back, "Do it right here." As she sucked on his cock he reached over and grabbed the jar of Vaseline and coated her still red pussy lips. When he told her she had sucked enough, she rose up and said ever so softly, "Thank you for the Vaseline on my vagina." He didn't respond. He just leaned up against the head board like he was going to read in bed. Then he barked, "Come over here and mount this cock. And bitch? Get to like it. It's the only one your gonna have up inside you for the rest of your life."

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers