Costume Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes lit up, "Ooh, hot chocolate sounds wonderful. Can I borrow your robe again?"

"Of course, help yourself."

I grabbed my trusty old sweats and went to start the coffee. Once that was on I popped her chocolate in the micro and went to the guest room to take care of my morning needs.

A few minutes later we were sitting next to each other on the couch, drinks in hand. Damn that women looks good in the morning I thought to myself one more time.

"Scott, will there be times when we just make love, you know, like this morning without things like last night?" she said, clearly uneasy.

Well, I thought, that certainly sounds like she's planning on some kind of future, which certainly pleased me!

But as is my way, I will give straight answers, but often I take my own route to get there.

"Do you not like the rough stuff?" I asked.

She blinked, and blushed again, "I think you can tell it turns me on tremendously, very much to my surprise, and I certainly want to experiment and explore more, but I don't think that I want it part of every time we get together."

God, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, but I managed to be cool.

"Callie, I know it probably hasn't shown yet, but I love gentle passionate love making too. Like this morning for instance. And while, sure I like the kinky stuff, I wouldn't want that to be all our relationship is about" I said sincerely.

She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me hard as she kissed my lips just as fiercely.

"I'm so glad you feel that way!" she gushed.

"In fact, since we were going to get together tonight already, I was hoping we could just spend the rest of the weekend hanging around together, making love and getting to know each other better. Originally I was planning to take you out to dinner, but Chinese delivery and a movie at home sound even better now" I laid out.

"That sounds PERFECT!" she squealed and kissed me again.

With a twinkle in my eye I added, "As long as you behave, that is!"

Just as quick she snapped back, "Just don't take me to a bar then!"

We laughed together. It was going to be a great weekend.

To be continued

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12