Costumed Ball

Story Info
Make-up can't hide some things.
6.4k words
88.7k
32
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

So there I was, at a Halloween costume ball on campus (of a rather prestigious college), having my first real lesbian stolen kiss—behind the fichus on the second floor balcony of the fraternity—and though I was dressed like a drill sergeant and she was dressed like the Elf Princess from Lord of the Rings, I really loved the heck out of it! I mean, it's not like makeup and clothes can hide that much! She was probably the prettiest woman I'd ever seen, and with my cheeks and chin smeared with greasepaint to simulate day-old beard, there was no way she didn't know I was another girl.

So we kissed again, and then all this tongue action started. I'd only ever dreamed of kissing another girl before—though I have to say my masturbational life was pretty rich and recently filled with female fantasy people—and here I was actually kissing this gorgeous lady!

I had worries about 'cheating' on my favorite fantasy lover—that one girl from Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (I ain't telling you which one)—but I knew she'd 'understand.' This was real and this was happening, and so when this Elf girl started sucking my tongue I just let things happen without worries.

Time warp. First I was one place, then I was on the other side of the balcony (it was night so I felt invisible to the world), leaning against the wall with my shirt buttons undone and my left boob sticking out bare.

Oh, and there were Elf-lips attached to that nipple!

And then another time skip and I was kissing and biting this tall beauty's neck. The sexy part though—apart from every single other thing—was that she was standing there, head tilted to the side, giving me her neck. No obstructions except for the long, silky hair of her wig, and absolutely no objections! I mean, she was giving herself to me, mind, soul and body!

Then we were kissing mouth-to-mouth again, sucking tongues, smearing lips. I never felt so turned on before in my life to tell the truth. Even thinking about Lisa Kudrow—(oops, I mean my fantasy girl)—during all those luscious, secret times with myself, didn't compare to what was happening.

Just an aside: I guess by now it's obvious that I'm into tall ladies. I guess it's because I'm 5'10" myself; don't want to be leaning down too much!

So here I was, and there she was and there wasn't much space between us. It was like we were magnetized and couldn't pull far enough away from each other to even catch our breath. And I didn't want to, to be totally honest. I wanted it to just go on and on and maybe even get to where I wanted it to end up—in bed, naked bodies, legs entwined, hands going all over—whew! But even if not, I didn't care. It was my first lesbian kiss and it was more than I ever expected. I was building up memories that I could easily go back to my dorm room and masturbate over for months to come (so to speak). Then the spell broke and she stepped back from me. We were still breathing hard.

"...wanna get a drink or something?" she asked, and I nodded. But before that I wanted to know her name. "Cori," she said, and I was in heaven; a name to go with the person! She then helped me button up and I was helping pull her dress back over her shoulder (which was the creamiest, smoothest, sweetest smelling bare shoulder I'd ever tasted or smelled or kissed or licked). We got everything smoothed out and then went back in through the balcony doors, and then down the two flights of stairs to the main room.

The party had exploded since we'd left. It was only then that I realized we'd been upstairs making out for over an hour! But now people/creatures were milling all over the place, drinking, dancing, having a great time. And though I looked cool, calm and collected on the outside—so did the Elf beside me for that matter—my insides were still totally partying out. Especially one place in particular.

So we pushed on through the mass of semi-drunk humanity, got ourselves some punch (Cori said she didn't want to "miss out on anything important by getting wasted", which I found really encouraging!), some cookies (calories—meh! I'd just been kissing another girl!), and then pushed our way back toward the stairs. Pumpkinhead came up; the voice coming through the mask was a girl I knew. She blew us kisses and then went on her merry way, trying to scare people. I felt sorry for her; her voice was just too squeaky-cute to do anything but make people laugh.

And that was okay too.

But then, as if by prior arrangement, Cori and I started climbing the stairs again, side by side, hands almost touching. I wanted to just grab that hand of hers and hold it and feel that feeling of actually being with another girl in public and not caring who saw what. But I was the drill sergeant and she was the 'girl' so...keeping with the image of military discipline and Elvish royalty, I refrained.

Then we were at the doorway to our own special world again, except now Freddy and Jason were there, one kneeling and actually giving head to the other! It was...weirdly sexy in its own special way, but I felt mad that our little secret place had been invaded. Then Freddy stood and unzipped while Jason knelt, and Cori and I saw that they were both guys. Which was okay too.

We strolled up the hallway, went up more stairs, and after ducking out a fire door, found ourselves on this wide, flat area of the roof. We got out there quick and checked around—nobody there! For just a moment we both breathed deep of the cool night air, and then, without a word or sign, we put our glasses down and stood together, fronts pressed together, kissing.

It was wonderful. More incredible than the first time. I wondered if an hour would fly by again and didn't care. I was all grown up now; I could stay out late if I wanted! We kissed, sucked tongues, started to feel each other up again. Cori deftly undid the buttons of my shirt like she'd done before and soon both my tits were laid bare. I was kissing Cori's smooth neck and pulling the top of her dress down past her shoulders like before and then one of my hands somehow found its way down to her crotch. I started reaching, feeling, but before I could go very far, Cori's hand was there, catching mine and preventing it from doing anything more. I so wanted to feel what another woman's cunt felt like around my finger. I knew what mine felt like; I just wanted to...compare.

But she'd stopped me, stopped me short. I felt a little embarrassed really. I mean, my own inner thoughts and fantasies had gotten the better of me. Obviously she didn't want things to go in that direction. I whispered that I was sorry, but she shook her head at me.

"It's not that," she said softly. Her eyes darted from mine, then back. "It's just that...well, I've had this problem since I was young."

"Problem?"

"Yes," Cori whispered even more softly now. "I've...always been mistaken—by lots of people—for a girl. I know it's kind of egocentric to assume you think I'm a real girl, but...just in case you really thought so, I just...wanted to let you know..."

I blinked at her—him—and just stared. My mind was racing, but its car crashed into a wall. I couldn't think of what to say. I mean...this was a guy? Was it obvious? Was I that stupid? I wasn't drunk so it wasn't that. But...Cori was more girl than I even thought I was! So totally feminine—and not like you see drag-queens sometimes, where they overdo it to the point where you know they're guys. Not this one. I mean, she didn't have padding on her hips and she looked totally femme. She had cute knee boots on, but I'd seen a flash of thigh—totally 'girl.' She was flat-chested, but lots of us are!

Those beautiful shoulders and that neck though! That's not something you can fake of put makeup on. That was real skin and it was real, real soft and delicate. Just thinking about it made my pussy cringe a little. Then, still in that same moment of time, I remembered that, technically, I was still a virgin anyhow, and that the only reason I was experimenting with other women was because, well, it just happened that way. I'm really tall as I said, and there are a lot of guys who don't even consider girls taller than they are, and so...no one had ever considered me. So it was partly out of frustration with that whole thing, and partly the fact that there was that one night when I was masturbating and suddenly thought of that actress the moment I orgasmed, that I'd started thinking of being with another female. And so, here I was, but the female turned out to be male. I mean, I'd never been with anyone, and wasn't really committed to either side so...that left everything open.

I started to smile. It was still a split second after Cori had spoken—my thoughts were just flying by!—and I was almost smiling at myself; so many considerations, and none of them really very important at all. But I couldn't just lie to her—him, I mean—and say "Oh yah, I knew all along...."

Or could I?

I leaned forward and kissed this gorgeous boy-girl on her full lips, then stood back grinning.

"No," I said. "You completely fooled me—"

—"I didn't mean to fool—"

"Yes I know," I said. "But...I'm finding you even more exciting now for some reason...that same reason...."

And it was true. As I went on talking, I realized that standing there with a guy that put just about every other chick I'd seen on campus to shame (including yours truly), was more of a turn-on than I would've imagined. I mean, honestly; to think that this tall Elf-girl—this charming, soft spoken, sweet-natured girl with the delicate skin and beautiful complexion and curves in all the right places (not a Mae West though), and the cute legs and arms—had a penis, just really got me going!

"...really?" she asked, and I knew I was going to always refer to her as she because that's what she was. I nodded, and then we kissed again, and since she still had a now-loosened grip on my wrist, she gently placed my hand where it had been, and left it there. I spread my fingers over her crotch and pushed my palm gently against her there, but didn't feel anything; nothing but a featureless V. Instantly I thought she'd been putting me on, but then she rose up on her toes and spread her legs a little, and my hand slipped underneath her crotch. That's when I felt it; the firm mound of her cock. She must've had it taped back under her so it wouldn't show against the filmy fabric of her dress and it surely had done its job.

But it was hard. I could feel it straining to pop free, and I wished it would. I would so go down on her right then and there! I wouldn't even care if I never had another orgasm again in my life; I just wanted to please her and drink down whatever came gushing out!

"...gahd it feels so pretty, I whispered against her neck. My lips had just attached themselves to her throat again!

"...it's not very big though..." she sighed. Her breath was heavy and labored. It was also very uneven.

"...I'm glad," I mumbled against the creamy-soft skin of her shoulder. I wondered if she had boobs, but then realized that even if she didn't, it wouldn't matter.

Then this unfamiliar feeling of aggression came over me; sexual aggression. Usually I'm pretty docile and passive; Lisa and that actress from Electra are always doing things to me in my fantasies; undressing me, kissing me, making love to me (all over, and in every way they want). But now it was like Cori was me and I was one of them, and I bit her neck, then reached up with both hands and started peeling her dress downward. It was like this nasty, hot, vibrating sort of feeling and it was really exciting. I was going to strip her naked and then take her. I didn't care what I'd find because it was already decided (and offered, on her part) what was going to happen, so here it was, starting.

In moments I'd exposed her chest, down to the top of the ribs. She had no bra on and was quite flat-chested as you'd expect. But she was hairless, and looked nothing like a guy. Her nipples were male—sorta—but they were rock-hard and jutting. I sucked them and Cori gasped and shivered where she stood. I sucked one and then the other, back and forth, tasting them, sampling each, enjoying each. Then I turned her to face the wall and pulled her dress further down her back.

Female was all I could think. A chick's back and shoulders—couldn't be any doubt now. I pulled it down some more to the waist and beginnings of the hips. How could Cori say she was a guy? Was she on hormones or something? This was by no means a guy's back. Then I couldn't help myself and totally kissed all that beautiful bare skin to pieces! She arched. I heard her gasp again. Her skin got bumpy, and then, so as to not just totally strip her naked, I fumbled for the zippers of her knee-boots and pulled them down. Fresh, silky-soft skin peeked out. I peeled the boots down and then pulled her legs back one at a time to yank the shoes completely off. Soft, her skin was. Her feet were nothing but pure girl in shape and softness, and I couldn't resist kissing each of her heels before letting her feet back to the flooring.

She stood before me now, totally bare except for the ass and a little bit of her thighs which the pulled down dress still covered, and from what I could see, there was nothing manly about her—at all. Then I felt the urge and knew I couldn't hold back. It had to be done. I was squatting there behind her at the time and so reached up and pulled her dress all the way down. She had on a pair of pretty but simple briefs, and they came down at the same time as the rest of the dress. All the way down. Down those lovely long legs, past the knees, the calves. Her cute feet were now covered with the crumpled cloth of the dress and a moment later, unasked for by me, she stepped out of the pile and stood with feet planted around the delicate, bluish garment, leaving everything else wide open to view.

I could see it though. I could see the way she'd taped her cock back between her legs. The head of it pointed backward just beneath the lower curves of her ass-cheeks. The head was dark, but still somehow strangely feminine in the way it looked. Like a huge clit maybe? But everything else was total girl, and I sat back on my heels to admire her like that.

She wasn't as full-figured as the actress she resembled, but what she had was curvy and soft and delicate looking. I stared, totally not believing what I was seeing. I mean, I'd expected at least a more boyish look, or muscles where a guy would have muscles. But even the shape of her butt was womanly. Then, because I'd had enough, I let myself go completely.

Cori later told me that she'd never ever realized her buns could give her so much pleasure, and that I was the first to really give her that kind of pleasure. She said I kissed and licked and fondled and bit her buns for almost twenty minutes without stopping. I don't know about the time, but I can admit I couldn't get enough of that fabulous ass of hers. Real firm, but still cute—like a jockette's behind.

And those thighs! I spent I don't know how long just running my hands up and down her legs while I kissed those buns of hers, and she told me later on that though she'd always known her legs were really sensitive, she'd never gotten that close to spurting just from having her legs touched. I'd wondered about exactly who and stroked those perfect legs, but before I could ask, she'd told me that she always touched her own legs when she "did things to herself."

That had gotten me hot all over again!

Then her feet. She still stood there against the wall as before, letting me do whatever I wanted, and when I wanted to explore her feet again, she would simply switch her weight to one and lift the other back to me. And I enjoyed each: heels, arches, ankles, the balls of her feet, and her toes. I wondered why my feet weren't as obviously sensitive as hers were, but I found out about an hour later that they actually were.

But even that's getting ahead of myself!

Finally though, after maybe an hour, I stopped, caught my breath, and made her turn around. Without opening my eyes, I leaned forward and planted my lips on her pubic-area. I felt the plastic of the tape that still restrained her thing but I breathed in a deep lungful of her scent and just lost it again. It was sweet, fragrant, like some body spray I'd tried years ago. It drove me wild for her, and then I leaned back and opened my eyes.

Her pulled-back organ left a lovely V right there, but she had actually trimmed her pubic hair just as any woman might. A bikini trim. Except, a little further in from the sides. It was sexy—as sexy as I'd seen from any movie—and perfect. I kissed her right there again and heard another gasping sigh from above. I looked up and happened to look right into her eyes. She smiled, but there was this deep connection that I didn't understand till awhile later, and for that moment, time stopped. There was a gladness and joy and disbelief and satisfaction that flowed from her dark eyes, and some of that seeped into my soul and made me smile back at her. But it was a smile directed at myself too. Then something else came over me—another sort of emotion or feeling—and I was just me again; a chick. And I was a chick who wanted more than anything to complete all of this. I reached up with my teeth and started tugging at the tape that was restraining Cori's thing, and her hands were quickly there to gently stop me.

"...you sure?" she asked and I nodded. The next moment those same lovely hands abruptly tore the tape off. There was a sound of discomfort from this tall, gorgeous Elf, and then a small but completely stiff cock was sticking directly out at my mouth. How could a girl refuse something like that? I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and put the thing between my lips, and then, for the next I don't know how long, all I was, was a cock-sucking machine!

The soft, airy gasp and shuddering sigh told me it had happened, but that same instant semen squirted into my mouth and over my tongue. It surprised me, it being my first-ever blowjob, but then I swallowed and continued going back and forth along that small, stiffly-throbbing member. Even though I knew it was a penis, and it looked sort of like a penis and it was a guy I was supposedly sucking off right then, I couldn't think of the squirting thing in my mouth as being any of those things. This was this girl's clit, and to tell the truth—having tasted my own—what was coming out didn't taste all that different from girl-stuff. I drank it, sucked, squeezed with my lips and drank more, and all the time, Cori was undulating and gasping and making the cutest moans and signs imaginable. I would have thought that if she had been faking, that girlish voice of hers it would've changed at the ultimate moment, but I guess not.

And as I kept sucking, my hands were roaming up and down the legs, down to the ankles, over the tops of the feet, then back up and around to the buns so I could pull Cori's whole pelvis back and forth to me, and the whole experience, even to this day, was one of me making love to this incredible woman. I remember it quite well, and there was nothing, not even a smell, that reminded me that it was a guy I was with.

After that, Cori sort of crumpled to the floor in front of me, panting and half laughing and half crying. I took her in my arms and hugged her to bits, and she finally brought her hands weakly up and hugged me back. When I finally sat back and looked at her, she looked so wasted and yet so gorgeous I couldn't help kissing her again. She was giggling and I was kissing and then it was her shoulders and chest and neck and mouth and arms and her knees (since she was sorta slumped there with her knees up), and then she started getting quiet and started kissing back and at one point I pulled one of her legs straight out and started kissing it, and she leaned back and sighed.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12