Costumes, Drinks, and My Foreskin

Story Info
Close friend takes his virginity at a party.
982 words
3.99
71k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to submit a story that seems unreal or fabricated. This submission is all about my first sexual encounter. I read a few "first time" stories that other authors have posted, but I had a hard time believing that everything went so smoothly and well. My story is what actually happened, and I want to accurately portray my experience without changing anything at all.

I was not all experienced when it came to talking to girls. Nothing exciting happened to me throughout most of my high school years. I had a few dates and a couple make-out sessions, but nothing worth noting. I never expected to get any play or action whenever I went out drinking with my friends. My "luck" changed during the summer between my junior and senior year. One of my friends, Peg, was throwing a costume party one night. A couple of my friends persuaded me to go along with them so we could dress like the cast of Seinfeld (whatever, it was not my idea). I decided to go because I wasn't doing anything anyway.

The party was okay, I had a few drinks, played a few drinking games, and beer-bonged (beer-funnel depending on location and terminology used) a couple of Coors Bullets. My friend Lynn, who had been one of my closest girl friends for a few years, began talking to me. We ended up taking a couple "bonding" shots of Vodka.

Well, a couple shots turned into most of a Fifth and I was sufficiently drunk, as was my drinking partner. Lynn asked if I wanted to go watch some TV in the guest bedroom in Peg's house. I did not find this situation weird because Lynn and I always went and did our own thing at most social gatherings anyway. We began flipping through channels and found some random movie (probably made for TV or something). The scene happened to be a make-out clip. Well, I was drunk and horny so I started getting closer to Lynn. Somehow we ended up face to face and the gravitation just made us start kissing, perhaps the Vodka helped as well.

Anyway, after more kissing I asked Lynn if I could take off her pants. It was probably the most awkward thing I could say and came off really lame, but it worked. Lynn unbuttoned the belt of her jeans and I slid them off. She was wearing a blue thong with white hearts. I began to massage the outside of her thong, though I had no idea what I was doing. Lynn, from what she has told me, was pretty sexually experienced, and she knew I was a complete sexual retard. I got up enough courage and slid my hand beneath the elastic of her thong and felt her smooth lips against my middle finger. We began kissing again with my hand in her thong. Lynn began to grind against my fingers. "What do I do?" I thought to myself. I finally decided to just push my finger inward in hopes that it would eventually enter her vaginal lips. Lynn began to secrete juices which aided in helping my find out how to enter the "promise land." I began to slip my fingers in and out of Lynn's vagina. She was so sweet and caring because deep down I know she was getting relatively no pleasure from my jerky fingering job, though she was wet -- but it doesn't mean anything. Lynn then began to slide my pants off. "This is new," I thought to myself. (As a side note, I am very self-conscious about my penis because I am not circumcised, and I didn't really want Lynn to know).

Lynn finally got my down to my boxer briefs and began to take those off as well. The alarms were going off in my head. I was embarrassed. Lynn then said "Wow, you aren't circumcised; I've never seen one like this." Apparently, she knew what to do though. She began to retract my foreskin and began massaging my testicles. Lynn pulled my foreskin all the way back and began to lick the head of my penis, and finally started sucking the entirety of my penis. It felt really good. We were in a sort of sideways 69 position so Lynn was servicing my penis while I tried desperately to finger her in a pleasurable way. Lynn knew I was a virgin and asked if I wanted to have sex. I said sure, but I didn't have any condoms. But we did it anyway, haha. I had no idea what I was doing but Lynn was on top, so I didn't really have to do much. She slowly retracted my foreskin and gently sat down on my penis.

"How is this?" She asked in the most caring voice ever. I couldn't even answer because I was so into the moment. Lynn slowly rocked up and down on my penis getting wetter every second. I couldn't hold it much longer and told her that I was about to orgasm. Lynn replied "It's okay, this is about you tonight, and I want to make sure you are well taken care of." I began to build up an intense pressure and began to release streams of sperm into Lynn. She slowed her rocking down and just held me until my orgasm was over. We laid there until my penis went flaccid and fell out of her vagina. Lynn then crawled down and sucked my penis clean. "How was your first time?" she asked. I told her it was great. We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. I awoke the next morning to Lynn giving me a goodbye kiss on my cheek. We never really talked about that night, yet we remain good, but not sexual friends to this day. I won't forget that night though.