Cottage 13 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be good now?" Doug said. Becky nodded yes.

Without releasing her legs, Doug positioned himself and aligned his cock with the entrance of Becky's pussy. He took hold of each of her legs and spread them, leaving her pussy wide open and vulnerable. Then in one thrust, he was in. Becky let out a muffled my yelp.

Doug started thrusting, getting a little deeper with each thrust. Becky couldn't help but moan as his cock violated her pussy. It didn't take long for him to be balls deep in her, his balls slapping into her with each thrust.

Becky had no idea how long he fucked her, or how many orgasms she'd had, but finally came down from her high long enough to feel his body stiffen, his cock throbbing inside her as he came.

Instinctively Becky's pussy clamped around his cock and squeezed his cum from him, filling the condom to its breaking point . Becky's climax was the most intense she'd ever had.

Doug reached down and grabbed both her ass cheeks and gave one last deep thrust.

With her legs free, Becky wrapped them around Doug, holding him firmly, until their orgasms subsided.

Doug said, "You were GREAT! I'm going to remove your gag and untie your arms now."

Becky was worn out, satisfied, and needed some time to recover. Doug laid down next to her. She fell asleep, cuddled in his strong arms. Somewhere in the night, Doug got up, got dressed, and slipped out of the cottage as silently as he had entered.

12