Cotton Candy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm cursing myself for assuming things...I thought Mark, Leo and everyone around was lying to me and were involved in the plan against me...but mostly for doubting her love. I pull her into a tight hug. My mouth is very close to her ear and I whisper.

"You involved everyone else. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you'd never let me do it if you knew it'd cost me everything I owned and I didn't involve everyone. I told only Leo and Alexander, not even my grandmother, because I needed their help. My grandmother's obedient Mark couldn't keep anything to himself after he found out and decided to call her during the middle of the night to let her know about our date. I was literally pissed at him for letting my grandma know and it almost revealed my identity to you but you didn't push. The next day, when grandma called me, I told her about the plan and about my feelings towards you. She said she was a bit shocked, at first, when she saw you walking in with me but figured it must be fate and she thanked me for do something she should've done, herself, years ago."

She's right. I have no doubt I would've never allowed her to lose everything just to avenge me.

"But you should've tell me upfront, that you're Simba?"

"I'm not sure. It didn't take me long to find you once I got back here. Alexander had some people tracking you and I came to know almost everything about you in no time and I've been to your shop and your neighborhood but didn't have enough courage to walk up to you.

I wanted to be your friend, someone random, as I needed to know you better and I couldn't find a way to be with you until I saw you at April's boutique. It gave me the chance I was looking for. If I had told you I'm Simba, the same little girl from the past, you may have treated me differently. So, I decided to keep it discreet and get a new start," she replies.

"I know you did everything for me but look what's happened. You've lost everything you've had to avenge me," I say smiling.

"I didn't lose everything. I still have you," Tina replies and smiles back at me.

I blush. Yes, I know how much she loves me and I love her, too.

"But you lost your company and house," I object.

"Yes. I lost my factory and the reputation of Femina is hurt, big time! I'm a little down, financially, but nothing I can't repair. They can take away my place of work but not my creativity. It'll take some time but I can manage it and, talking about my house in L.A., I'm not too fond of staying there, either, since my parents were killed there. So I don't mind losing it," she answers.

I know she lost her small apartment here in San Jose, as well, and I'm concerned about where she's staying.

"Have you found a new place for yourself? Where are you staying right now?" I ask.

She hesitates but it's nothing new to me and I know her well enough to know she has something on her mind but she's not certain how to say it. I continue looking at her, not letting her escape my gaze, and she finally answers.

"Actually, now that you have enough rooms in your new house, I thought, maybe, I could move into one of the empty rooms, if you don't mind."

Okay, I guess it's another plan of hers and I really don't mind it but I don't want to make it easy for her, either.

"I appreciate what you're saying but I think I already have plans for the rooms. Mom and I will be getting our rooms back and Meg needs a separate room for herself. Now, as I have enough space and my company back, I'm thinking about adopting Tommy, John and Easter and they'll be occupying three rooms. We need at least one maid and a Manager to run the company and I think Leo will be a great help for my business. So, I don't think we'll have an empty rooms," I say.

She becomes gloomy, thinking I have denied her from moving into our house. I'm finding it difficult not to laugh out loud, the expectations are too funny so I end the teasing.

"But, as you really need a place to stay, I could let you share my room. Is that okay with you?" I ask, teasing her again with a smile.

A big smile appears on her face and she immediately nods letting me know it's more than okay with her. She looks so cute that I'm finding it difficult to hold back and I lower my lips onto hers for a soft, lingering kiss.

"Come on! Get a room!"

The voice makes us jump and we turn around to see Alexander standing not too far away. He has a devilish grin on his face and, being caught showing my affection towards Tina, I blush, again. But Tina isn't shy about it as she springs back to her feet and runs to him.

"Did you get it?" she asks.

I'm not sure what she's talking about but, getting down on his knees, he takes two boxes out of his pocket and holds them in both of his hands, offering them to Tina.

"It wasn't tough and I love you enough to buy it, anyway."

Tina immediately takes them and gives him a big hug before she comes running back and holds the two boxes in front of me. Both look quite identical...black, small jewelry boxes...and I believe I know what's inside of them. I open both and find two engagement rings.

One is mine and the other one is very similar to mine except it has a green diamond, whereas mine has a light blue diamond, and it has her name sculptured on the inner wall. I loved my engagement ring but I think I love the new one much more.

CHAPTER 73

It's been more than two years since we've moved back into our home. We were engaged and married soon after and also adopted the three kids from Billy's shelter. I wasn't wrong about Leo as he's helped our shipping company regain the notoriety it had when my father had it. No one can fill the void my father's death has caused but having Leo as a guardian guarantees we can talk to him, regarding anything, and he's always happy to help.

Tina started her fashion house, again, with a little help from Alexander, but in a much smaller facility and under the same brand name of 'Femina'. It has only one outlet which is, obviously, April's boutique.

Mom decided to help Mrs. Graham with the restaurant. Mom's an amazing cook and it also gives her the opportunity to listen to the live jazz every day.

After we moved into this house, I gave my other flat to Billy rather than selling it. I can't deny I'm still nostalgic about the small, two bedroom flat and I can't let it go as it has some of the best memories of my life including Meg's childhood and Tina's visits.

Billy has turned it into a shelter for anyone who needs it. Billy often visits our house, especially to visit Leo. They have become good friends, over the years, and I've overheard them discussing drama and rehearsals. It'll be a shocker if we find Leo performing at the Community Center, someday.

Angie is quite famous as a model and is still dating Mark. I have no clue if, or when, they're going to settle down but life is good anyway.

*******************************

It's another beautiful summer afternoon as Tina and I walk out of the teacher's room after the parent-teacher meeting. We transferred all four of the kids to the nearby school when we moved to our new home. The kids aren't doing too badly and I'm happy with their results.

I'm walking towards our car, holding the hand of Martina Chambers Jones, my wife. She has a ring almost identical to mine except the color of the diamond is blue and it has my name engraved on the inner wall. I prefer the green one as it has her name engraved on the inner wall. We're nearly to the car when we hear someone shouting.

"Cotton candy! Cotton candy!"

I stop dead in my tracks. Tina turns towards me and I see a devilish grin on her face which causes me to blush. It doesn't take us long to find the vendor's little shop and we start towards it. I know it's only a very simple sweet for the kids but it certainly changed my life, in a big way, and I'm not going to complain about it.

Keep chewing!

*************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks to everyone who spent their precious time reading my story and thanks for the love, ratings, appreciation and feedbacks you've shared with me throughout the series.

It's my first story, ever, and I would really appreciate any kind of comments or feedback (loved it, hate it, okay, wasted my time, whatever) because they will help me improve my writing skills. I can't expect everyone to comment so I request all of my readers to please rate the story. It doesn't take much time and will also give me some idea of how I'm doing.

I also want to thank oldnakeddad, the editor of my story, for his help as English is not my native language.

This work is completely fictional and therefore not related to any time, place, address, company, store, event, incident, person, thing, wizard, dragon, witch, elf, werewolf, vampire or whatsoever and it's not intended to hurt or downgrade anyone. Any semblance is purely coincidental. Please remember, I'm only another Literotica reader, like all of you, who has tried to write a story of her own. So please don't sue me. I don't have enough money. If you have any concerns, please comment below.

Thanks,

Deceptivedomain

12