Cotton Eye Joe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was drilling in and out of her, their bodies going slap, slap, slap. Paula was telling us how good it felt. Her face flushed red.

"Get underneath me, Pet. Suck my tits."

I sucked her tits but I wasn't gentle.

John grabbed her hips. Paula was in her own world, blabbing about God and Jesus and big cocks and how good they felt. As her orgasm approached she ceased talking and started moaning. Her mouth was wide open when she came.

"Your pussy is really open," said John as he fucked her.

He then announced his own climax to which she responded, "Yes. Give me your cum."

He slowed his thrusts as his balls emptied his babymakers. With a big slurping sound he separated from her. I started to slide out from under her when she said, "You're not going anywhere. Get your face between my legs."

I got a mouthful of John's seed as I licked her. My penis was between her breasts. Hard as it could get considering its limited space. Her orgasm was no surprise, but I could feel mine approach. I could actually feel each spurt. Never had an orgasm felt so much needed relief as that one.

She got off of me after a few minutes, looked down at the wet spot on my shorts and said, "Someone got overly excited."

"Guilty as charged," I admitted.

She gathered her bottoms and headed to her bedroom to shower. John followed her. I headed to my bedroom. I didn't know if the water pressure would allow us both to have hot water so I waited until they were done before showering,

As I lay on the bed I replayed my climax over and over and luxuriated in how good it felt. I hoped another one was in store for me before the weekend ended.

All three of us ended up taking a nap, the two of them in one bed and me across the house in my bed. My day had started very early so I needed a little sleep to recharge my batteries. I woke up and entered the kitchen.

Paula and John were in the dining room looking at a calendar.

"Join us," she said.

I sat down.

"John and I are calculating when I'm fertile and putting it on the calendar."

John thanked me, "Tobias, you have no idea how much this means to me, but if anyone can understand it's you."

"You're welcome, John, I'm glad I'm able to help out."

Paula squeezed my hand and looked at John telling him, "He's such a sweetie. You were all worried. I told you he'd say yes."

John told her she was right, but explained his pessimism as jitters, "I raised five kids and love them as if they were my own, but they weren't. This will be my first with my blood in it."

I told him he had earned the privilege and hoped one day Paula might extend that gift to me.

Paula was pleasantly surprised with what I said, "You have really grown, Pet. I'm very proud of you for agreeing to this."

They plotted out her fertile dates for the remainder of the year. I put on a pot of coffee.

John asked if I was really okay not having intercourse with Paula. He told me he just didn't want there to be any doubt and he didn't trust condoms. I assured him it was okay.

"Besides, John, my penis isn't what she wants. We all know it."

The three of us nodded our heads in agreement. Paula even apologized, but said it was true.

I changed the subject to our plans for the evening. Paula deferred to John. He wanted to see a movie or go to bingo. Neither was something I looked forward to. I suggested the two of them should go out and made up an excuse about papers I needed to grade. Paula asked if I was sure. I told her I was.

They went to the movies. When they got back I was in bed going over papers, my red marker in hand.

Paula stuck her head in the bedroom and said she was glad I was awake and asked if she could come in. I told her she was always welcome to my room and reminded her it was her house.

"True, but I think of your room as your sanctuary, like my bedroom is for me. How are you doing?"

She sat on the bed. I put the paper and marker down.

"Fine."

"Why didn't you come with us?"

"I hate bingo and I would have felt the odd man out, especially at the movies. I can tell he wanted it to just be the two of you which I'm okay with. How was the movie?"

She said it was good.

"Before I go I want to do something. Pull down the covers and take off those pajama bottoms."

She took her necklace off, took the key, and unlocked me. She took off my cage, then started caressing my penis. In no time I was hard. She began to pump my penis. It didn't take much time before I ejaculated. She leaned over, kissed me goodnight, told me to clean up and reminded me to lock myself back up before she exited the bedroom.

12