Cotton Eye Joe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

She asked John to get off of her. He pulled out of her. His semi erect cock was still much larger than my fully erect one.

John stood up. She rolled over and told John to get back on top of her. He laid on top of her. They kissed.

She said, "We did it. I'm very fertile today. Did you see Pet looking at you? I think his mouth was watering."

I cleared my throat to remind her I was in the room.

She didn't glance my way, but said, "I told you to take a shower and I don't remember you being part of this conversation."

Her words stung as did the sneer I swore John had on his face. I left the room. I returned a half hour later just as they were finishing a second round of intercourse. His virility impressed me. I needed long recovery times and I was almost fifty years younger than him.

She didn't offer up a cream pie, but asked me to get her a pillow from my bed to elevate her bottom and keep all those sperm inside her.

I was the only one fully dressed.

Paula suggested I get out of my clothes. I disrobed in front of them feeling very self conscious. I had been naked in front of John, but this time felt different. I wondered if my awkwardness had to do with the performance I had just witnessed, the size of his penis and Paula's admiration of it, or her preference of him over me to conceive with.

"That's better. Now, why don't you make us some sandwiches?"

I was clearly encroaching on John's territory and he offered to make the sandwiches, but Paula told him to let me.

"John, your role has changed. You're no longer Mary Beth's pet, but my boyfriend. Pet's place is in the kitchen."

I made their sandwiches, poured their drinks, and set the table. This time Paula told me to take my meal in the kitchen, but to stay close by in case she or John needed anything.

"See how nice this is, John."

"It is nice. I could get used to this."

She laughed, "Trust me, you will."

They chatted. I listened or served. When they were done I cleared the table. Mistress had put the towel underneath her before she sat down.

She commented, "I should have had Pet insert my diaphragm to keep your sperm inside of me."

John said, "We didn't have diaphragms back then. Mary Beth would just keep her hips elevated."

"Would she have you perform cunnilingus?" Paula asked.

"Not when she was trying to get pregnant. She didn't want to lose any of those sperms."

I thought it funny how he added an s to sperm to make it plural.

"All we had back then was withdrawal or rubbers. You kids are spoiled."

"I agree," Paula said.

They headed to the bedroom for a shower and to dress. I stayed unclothed save for my wedding band and chastity cage. When they exited John informed me he and Paula were going for a ride to his ranch and to see a movie or play bingo.

"We won't be out too late. You can have the night off. If you're looking for something to do my shirts need ironing. Light on the starch and the blade on the lawnmower needs sharpening."

Mistress and John left. I heard her tell him she was proud of him for how directive he was with me.

12