Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 09

Story Info
Dancing naked in front of the window and teasing my friends.
2.9k words
33.4k
14
1

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine - Teasing My Friends

She stood and walked to the window. It was now dark outside and every light in her apartment was brightly lit because we had been painting. I was dizzy and I didn't know if my dizziness was from the freshly painted walls or from watching Kathleen immodestly and immorally stand by her window naked. With no shade, curtain, or blind to preserve her modesty, she was shockingly exposed to anyone looking. Staring at the back of her, I could see the front of her by her reflection in the window. Her mirrored reflection gave her an angelic like appearance, as if she was a ghostly figure haunting me now in the way that she surely would years from now.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked form. Having never seen a naked woman before that wasn't a forbidden image in an X-rated magazine, I could get enough of seeing her ass, her tits, and her pussy. She was so beautiful and I was in love with her. From any angle, the back, the front, and the side, she had such a shapely body, a body that every woman should have but that so few had. In the way that a bodybuilder was blessed with genetics to build muscles, she was blessed with beauty. I felt as if I was staring at a piece of sculptured art or a naked perfectly formed and anatomically correct mannequin in a department store window. She was pure perfection from any angle and in every way. Glad that she was mine, she was my wicked older girlfriend.

As if her window was a mirror that the light reflected her nakedness, clearly, I could see her tits and her pussy from where I sat. I stared at her ass, as I fingered the head of my cock. Just looking at her standing there naked made me horny again. By just the naked sight of her, I wanted to have sex with her, again. Then, when she touched her body, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. As if she was a naked dancer Go-go, in a window on Bourbon Street, in New Orleans, I watched her feeling her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples, and reaching down and fingering her pussy. Being that she was giving me a private masturbation show, I couldn't help but stare.

With her legs spread wide and her pussy pushed forward, she leaned back and put her weight on her haunches to reach all the way back with her palms on the floor behind her. Wow! Giving the Olympic gymnastic champion Nadia Comeneci a run for her money, I didn't know she had gymnastics skills. Returning to a standing position, she rested her head back and closed her eyes, while she slowly, sexually, and seductively danced, as if she was a naked stripper on stage. As if I wasn't even there and was watching a live sex show, she touched herself everywhere that I imagined touching her and everywhere I had already touch her. This sexy show was so hot, too hot not to have an audience and I wished my four, horny friends were here to see this.

She was sizzling. She was making me mad with desire for her. Yet, I couldn't stop staring nor did I want to interrupt her dance by touching her. I just wanted to watch what she'd do next. I needed to see how far she'd go. Only, I'd think, with her doing such a sexy dance, that she'd turn to face me. Wasn't she dancing expressly for me, after all. Wasn't this sexy, naked show my reward for helping her paint her walls? Unable to see her face in the reflection of the window, I'd have love to see the expression she had on her face and to know what she was thinking. Was she thinking about me, while dancing in that way or was she thinking about someone else, an old boyfriend from her past, perhaps, or a new boyfriend in her future. I didn't know. Actually, if she was thinking of someone other than me, I didn't want to know.

It was then that I now believed Anthony, when he said he had seen her that night when he was out on the ledge, after his parents had been fighting. He didn't want to hear them fighting, he said. He wanted to be alone with his thoughts, he said. Now I believed him, when he told us that he had looked up and had seen Kathleen standing there naked, as if she was purposely exposing herself to him. Maybe she was erotically dancing for him in the way she was now dancing for me. Maybe she didn't know that anyone could see. Maybe she didn't know he was there. Then, again, maybe she did.

It was an incredible sight to see, one I was so lucky and happy to behold. I was mesmerized by her sexy sexual and sensual erotic actions. Instantly, I had an erection. As if I wasn't even there in the room with her, certainly, the sight of her was more erotic with her turned away from me, than if she was facing me. More caught up in her face than in her body, had she been facing me, I would have missed more of her naughty show.

Certainly, more arousing and artistic in nature that I could see her reflection through the window than seeing her straight on because, still, I waited for her to turn and dance expressly for me. Even more exciting, in the way that she ignored me by not turning around to face me, she made me feel as if she was alone in the room and I was a voyeur watching her from afar. As if I was a peeper, I felt so wickedly depraved watching her perverse, private dancing show of touching and of masturbation. I pretended she was Goldie Hawn on Laugh-in and instead of dancing for the viewer audience, she was dancing just for me.

Slowly dancing, she swayed her hips to her imagined music, while moving her body from side to side. Except for some sexy celebrity in a movie or on television, I had never seen a woman move her body in that way fully dressed, never mind naked. An arousing sight to behold, I continued watching her without ever taking my eyes off her. I imagined, no I wished that there was someone out there, who could see her to appreciate this sudden, erotic, private show that she gave me and that was exclusively all mine. Still, imagining someone watching her, imagining someone could see her, I wanted him, whoever he was, and everyone else to know that Kathleen belonged to me. Not the jealous type, just the opposite, excited that someone else would sexually want my woman in the way that I sexually wanted her, it was okay for someone to look, so long as they didn't touch.

She made me feel wickedly naughty to think that someone might see her, my new wicked older girlfriend, and my lover naked. Alas, unless they were dumb enough to climb out on the narrow ledge and stand precariously upon it, while squatting down and holding onto the fence, there was just no way that anyone could see her. Besides, who in the Hell would go to such extremes of doing that, anyway, standing out on the ledge, just to see Kathleen dancing naked, touching herself, and masturbating? I laughed with the thought that every guy from 18-year-old to 88-year-years-old would be standing out on that ledge, as well as some women, too, if only they knew that Kathleen was giving a free naked show for anyone and all to see. If only they knew she was shamelessly dancing naked with the lights out and in front of her windows without shades, curtains, or blinds to conceal all that they could see of her.

It stirred my imagination that she was an exhibitionist and I wondered just how adventurous of an exhibitionist she was. With her not shy about showing her naked body, I imagined all the naughty and sexy games we could play. I imagined her taking me for a ride in her car, while she flashed her tits to the truckers on the road or raised her skirt high enough for the toll booth attendant to get a glimpse of her panties or, knowing her as I do now, not wearing panties, and flashing her pussy. I imagined her climbing the cemetery fence without wearing panties to walk her dog, while I stood and watched the reaction of unsuspecting men passing by, who got a good glimpse of her naked ass and bushy pussy. I imagined her trying on clothes in a department store dressing room without closing the curtain all the way and giving all those bored boyfriends waiting for their girlfriends and horny husbands waiting for their wives a show of her hot body.

'Gees, I was already so horny thinking of all the hot fun that I could have with her at the mall. Only, we'd have to travel to a distant mall, one in New Hampshire, so that no one would recognize me with my slutty, older girlfriend.'

I imagined her flashing a shoe store salesman her panties or her pussy, while he helped her try on boots a size too small. I imagined her sitting at the food court with her knees spread open wide enough for an audience of men to see between her legs. I imagined her shopping for furniture and climbing on an off a bed or climbing in and out of a chair, while exposing herself. I imagined going to the beach with her and her emerging from the water without her bikini top. I imagined all the men who'd volunteer to help her find her bra. I imagined us going to a nude beach and her being the woman possessing the best body. I imagined the pillow talk we'd have later about all of her exhibitionistic flashing, while asking her how she felt about showing her hot body to other men besides me, her new, young boyfriend.

Then, I imagined myself on the other side of the window watching her erotic show of touching and masturbation, while I played with my cock. I imagined myself standing on the narrow ledge, while watching her sexy show. I imagined myself before I met her and as would a stranger, who had happened along and was lucky enough to witness such a sight. Never does anything, such as that ever happen to me, a naked woman in a window sexily, sexually, and unashamedly playing with her shapely body.

I imagined being in the park, on the other side of the window with the both of us masturbating for one another's pleasure, while I watched her and she watched me. Yet, I didn't have to imagine anything. I was there and she was here now in front of me giving me a such a thrilling sexual show. Here she is and even though I'm seeing her from the other side, she still made me excited to imagine someone other than me seeing her from the street. Such a sexy woman, I can't believe she's all mine.

She touched herself, as if I wasn't even there, while standing before her window without a shade appearing so much like one of those New Orleans prostitutes, who stand in the window giving those who pass by a free show of exhibitionism, hoping someone will take them up on their advertised special offer and come inside. Up until that point, I thought it was only guys who flashed their bodies and masturbated. Up until that point, I thought it was only guys who exposed themselves to women. Up until that point, I thought it was only guys who were horny. Up until that point, I didn't know anything. With still a lot to learn, now I do.

A bit behind sexually, as were most young adults my age back then, my parents never told me about the birds and the bees and there wasn't any sex education classes in school. It wasn't until my 13th birthday that my friends straightened me out explaining about cats and dogs. Up until that point, I thought all dogs were male and all cats were female. I felt stupid thinking that and, fortunately, I never told anyone. I also thought that a couple immediately had a baby, once they were married. I didn't know they had to have sex and intercourse for the woman to become pregnant. Just as I know so little now attracted to and attached to such a worldly woman, what did I know? Yet, with such a great teacher, my cougar and her virginal cub, I was learning.

"Your friends..." she said pausing and preoccupied with touching herself, as if she was thinking about what to say next before saying it.

"My friends? What about my friends?"

"Do you think they might be interested...?" She said that surreally, as if she was somewhere else far away. Again, she paused. I watched her feel her tit with one hand, while her fingers deftly played with her nipple, while the other hand rubbed her clit.

"Interested? Interested in what?"

I was more interested in watching her masturbate than in listening to what she was saying. Her voice, was much like the broadcast signal that comes on the television before the programming begins and continues after the programming ends. Unless she was saying dirty things, something so erotically sexual, her voice was so much like distortion and annoying static that interrupted my erotic fantasy of her masturbating for my private, personal pleasure. Watching her touch herself was nothing like I have ever seen and better than any fantasy that I have ever could have imagined, when alone in my room masturbating. I wanted to watch her cum.

"...in helping me around the house, too?"

Too busy watching her masturbate, I didn't get her implication. Her body shuddered with the orgasm she gave herself, as soon as she started talking about my friends helping her...around the house. Never had I seen anything like this before. She gave me another huge erection watching her. Too young to attend a striptease show, this was better than any strippers' show that I could have imagined.

"What? Did you say something? Pardon? I'm sorry, but I didn't hear your question? Please repeat what you just said," I said finally returning to reality from my erotic fantasy of watching her masturbate.

How could I possibly hear what she had to say? I was too busy watching the show and watching her. Having never seen a woman masturbate before, not even realizing that women masturbated, too, she had just masturbated herself. Oh, my God. What's next? What can this woman possibly do as an encore to that purely sexy, personal show.

"Do you think your friends would help me around the house?" This time, when she asked the question, she turned to look at me.

I was too naïve to understand her meaning. Help her around the house? I looked around her small apartment and after we finished painting it, what more work could she possibly need? Her place looks good to me. Maybe, she has a cellar. Maybe, she needs help to clean out her cellar. Maybe she wants my friends to wash her car and/or walk her dog or to help build a deck on her roof, where she can hang out her laundry and tanning. Maybe she wants a place to watch the fireworks on the Fourth of July. Speaking of fireworks, she just give me fireworks by showing me her exploding with an orgasm. Trying to see what chores she needed down, I really couldn't think of any that my friends could do for her.

"Sure, I can ask them. What do you need them to do?"

As soon as I stood up from the floor and saw her standing by her window without a shade in the bright light of the room, I saw the silhouette of my four horny, virginal friends staring back at us from across the park. They were all there watching her. Somehow standing on that little narrow ledge so much like sardines packed on a Japanese commuter train platform, while waiting for the express train that had been eternally delayed, they were who she was giving a show to and not me.

Now, I knew what she was doing and what she wanted help around the house with, but I still couldn't believe it to be true. I thought she was my woman. I thought I was special to her. I didn't know that I was just another cock to her. I thought only guys viewed women like that, as just another piece of ass and as just another conquest. I didn't realize that she thought of me as just another piece of meat.

Suddenly, I felt so used and abused but, honestly, I liked the feeling. Then, in a rush of emotion, suddenly, I was insanely jealous. Never has a woman stirred such emotions of possession in me before, not even Victoria, my prom date. Never had I met a woman such as this. Never had I fantasized that such a woman even existed. As if she was my wet, warm, semen that collected in my hand, after I masturbated, she was sliding away and slipping through my fingers to fall in the arms of my four friends.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 8 years ago
Great work

For some reason I cannot give this story or some of the others a score but if I could it would be a five.

I read your profile so, in your own words, consider this as a round of applause.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories