Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just broken my cherry an hour ago with Kathleen. I had only seen my mother and sister naked and neither of which had bodies as good as Kathleen's body, but I've seen some good bodies in Playboy and her body compared very favorably with their bodies. If nothing else happened here, we'd all be talking about this day, masturbating over the memory of Kathleen standing there naked and teasing us, while embellishing this sexual memory with our imaginations for the rest of our lives.

Now, that I see her without my eyes filled with lustful desire and without leering at her, as my friends are doing now, and in the way that I had done before having sex with her, she really did have a great body. Her breasts were perfect, full, firm and shapely. Her stomach was defined and flat, her ass was firmly round, and her legs were long and shapely. Genetically perfect, no doubt, born with a great body, as so few of us exercised back then, all the body parts that defined a woman having a great body were there. Long before Bo Derek hit the beach with Dudley Moore, on a scale of ten, Kathleen was a ten.

Usually women have one, two or three of the ingredients necessary to be deemed to have a great body and seldom do women possess all four ingredients, big, shapely tits, flat stomach, round ass, and long legs, but she had them all. Moreover, she was pretty, too, beautiful, actually, so consider for a woman to be a ten, she needed those five ingredients, big shapely tits, flat stomach, round ass, long legs, and good looks. As a bonus, she had big, bright, blue eyes, and thick, lush, and shiny, auburn hair. Plus, scoring as high as any of the other five ingredients, the fact that she was an exhibitionist, had sex with me, and swallows, when giving a blowjob, made her a perfect ten. What the Hell? Just those two last facts alone, made her a ten in my eyes. Definitely, she was a ten by my scorecard and any man's standard.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
bushrabushraover 11 years ago
titillating and made me finger instantly :)

u've an amazing talent of narration......i almost felt very wet reading ur story good job!

i recently started blogging too..........im actually a bi-girl and love to write on cougars and matures just like u. Do have a look at my blog http://milfmaturefantasies.blogspot.in/

fighterpilotB4fighterpilotB4almost 12 years ago
You're good (I think)

Wow, you are a prolific writer. I just checked your submissions and your biography and you are probably headed for a complete library. I'm probably going to have to spend hours reading your stories. Are any or all based on true experience? I will start reading beginning with this one. You are certainly a beautiful woman, hard to believe you're single. Thanks and you go girl !

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
Sharing the MILF List Ch. 01 Practicing to make the MILF List Airtight.in Group Sex
Fucking My Mother's Best Friend Ch. 01 Young man is seduced by his mother's best friend.in Mature
Best Friend's MILF Robert gets some special thanks from his friend's mother.in Erotic Couplings
Growing Up Ch. 01 Young Man has Relationship with a Mature Woman.in Mature
More Stories