Cougar and her Five Virginal Cubs Ch. 13

Story Info
"I need a smoke. Who has a cigarette?"
2.6k words
40.5k
15
3

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter thirteen - "I need a smoke? Who has a cigarette?"

The guys all went for their clothes to get Kathleen a smoke, but Anthony was first to find his this time. Unwilling to share with one another, with me the only non-smoker in the group, it's funny how they were all so cheap with our cigarettes, back then, but not so cheap to give Kathleen a free cigarette. No doubt, making us think we were doing something for her, making us believe we were real men, instead of virginal young adults, lighting her cigarette was something that we all watched Humphrey Bogart do with Lauren Bacall or Clark Gable do with Carole Lombard. As if taking a lesson from one of the movie stars we watched on our little black and white television sets, Anthony leaned to her and lit her cigarette, while she reached out and stroked his cock. As if this was all a dream and she was our sexual fantasy, erotic, fairy Godmother, she inhaled and let out a big cloud of light blue smoke.

"Tell me if I'm right," she said looking from one to the other. "Was that your first blowjob?"

They all looked one from the other looking as if they were afraid to admit it and waiting for one or the other to admit it first.

"Yeah," said Joey.

"Yeah," said Stephen.

"My first," said Ralph.

"Me too," said Anthony.

"Did you enjoy me sucking you off?"

"Yeah," they all answered at once.

"So, tell me, what was the best part," she said taking another drag of her cigarette, while letting out a bunch of circles with her snapping jaw.

"When I came in your mouth," said Ralph.

"Me too," echoed the other three.

"I don't believe it," she said smiling proudly. "What are the odds? I never expected to pop the cherry of one virgin and I popped the cherry of five." She looked at them again. "Except for Freddie, who I just fucked silly, all are virgins?"

"Yes," they all answered nearly together.

"That's terrible. What's wrong with you guys? I lost my virginity twenty years ago, when I was 15-years-old and my boyfriend was the same age. Have times changed that much? Here it is modern times, 1968, in the midst of the sexual revolution and all of your guys are still virgins at 18-years-old. I lost my virginity seventeen years ago, when all of you were 1-year-old," she said with a laugh. "Well, we'll have to do something about that, now, won't we? We can't have you going through another birthday without getting laid. I need to make you all some first time, sexual memories."

She took another big drag of her cigarette, before extinguishing it in the ashtray and letting out another big cloud of smoke.

"Okay, who's first? Who wants to dip their cock in my pussy, first?" When no one responded and when no one volunteered, she pointed to Ralph and Anthony. "Okay, you and you," she said to them. "Let's go in the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable. Follow me boys, so that I can make you men."

I watched Kathleen lead the way to the bedroom with Ralph and Anthony in tow giggling behind her. She had such a nice ass. Never have I met anyone so comfortable with being naked. They were both so excited that they were giving one another high fives and clowning around punching each other in the shoulder and giggling like school girls. Once in her bedroom, Kathleen sat on the bed waiting for them to stop goofing around.

"You guys act like children. Come here," she said to Ralph. "You've gone soft. Let me suck you hard, again."

He walked to her and she fondled his semi-erect cock, while looking up at him with her sexy blue eyes, before stroking it to an erection and then taking in her mouth to blow him again. As soon as she started blowing Ralph again, I got an erection. It was so hot to watch Kathleen give Ralph a blowjob. I stood in the doorway watching the action, while Joey and Stephen sat on the couch with their backs to the sexual activity going on behind them.

After all the stories that Stephen told us about seeing his big sister naked and after all the stories that Joey told us about seeing his mother naked and seeing down the blouses of so many women in the supermarket, they're disinterested behavior surprised me, as much as it baffled me. How could they not watch Kathleen fuck Ralph and Anthony? This was a monumental moment in our sexual development. Not only were Ralph and Anthony getting laid for the first time, but watching Kathleen fucking and sucking two men was our first group sexual experience.

I wondered what the Hell was wrong with them. They're weird. For as long as I can remember, having known them since the first grade, they've always been weird. Maybe, they're just tired from the blowjob that Kathleen gave them. Maybe, they didn't want to get too excited watching the action between Kathleen, Ralph, and Anthony, while waiting for their turn, but if it was me, I'd be standing there, as I was standing there then, and watching the action, while hoping for another turn fucking Kathleen or getting blown by her. A memory never to forget, she was an incredible woman and I couldn't get enough of her, even if it was only watching her having sex with someone else.

I watched Kathleen remove Ralph from her mouth and climb in the middle of the bed. She made herself comfortable by arranging her pillows beneath her head and putting one in the small of her back. Definitely, no doubt, as if she was a professional call girl or hooker, she had done this before.

"No," she said when Ralph tried to mount her. "I'm not wet enough, yet. Go down on me, first. Lick my pussy. Eat me." She looked at him sitting motionless at the end of the bed. "What? What's wrong? You never licked a pussy before? Oh, for Christ's sakes."

Ralph turned to look at me. He looked scared. This was his first pussy licking experience and I could commiserate with the feeling, since Kathleen was the first pussy that I ever licked, only a mere few hours ago. I gave him the thumbs up sign and waved him with a nod of encouragement to go ahead. Ralph got between her legs and started gently licking her gradually at first, until she grabbed him by his ears and pulled his head forward. She mashed his whole face in her cunt. Oh, my God, knowing what she wanted, when she wanted it, she was a sexual animal.

"C'mon, don't be afraid. Lap me, bitch," she said. "You lick me like a cat lapping milk. Move your tongue around in there," she said as she moved his head around, while holding it between her hands. "Fuck me with your finger and tickle my clit, while licking me. I'd like to get off, too, you know," she said with a bit of impatient hostility.

Gees, I never heard her talk like that. She never talked like that to me. Yeah, she grabbed my head, pulled me forward, and ordered me to lap her, but she never called me her bitch in the way she called Ralph, bitch. I watched Ralph wrap his arms around her thighs and bob his head up and down, while licking her. He looked as if he was getting into it and doing a good job.

"You," she said to Anthony. "You've gone soft again. What's wrong with you guys? Aren't you excited? Kneel on the bed beside me so that I can suck your cock, while your virgin friend eats my pussy."

Immediately, Anthony obeyed her, knelt on the bed, and leaned into her, while offering her his cock. I watched her stroke Anthony's cock, while Ralph was eating her pussy. She had one hand on the back of Ralph's head and her other hand around Anthony's cock.

"Okay, stick that big cock in my mouth," she said to Anthony.

Man, could she suck cock. She was an amazing cocksucker, so amazing that I wondered how many cocks she sucked. She was going to town on his cock in the way that she went to town on my cock. It was so hot to listen to her make all those wonderful cock sucking sounds. Just as he looked like he was about to explode a load of cum in her mouth, she stopped.

"Go take your friend's place," she said to Anthony directing all the sexual action, as if she was a director on a sound stage making a pornographic film and Ralph and Anthony were her actors. "And you come up here and switch places with your friend," she said to Ralph.

I watched Anthony delicately lick her pussy, before she pulled him by his hair and mashed his face in her pussy, in the way she had done to Ralph and me.

"Like my pussy," she said to Anthony. "Lick it. Stick your finger in my hole and wiggle another finger around my clit. You guys are unbelievable. You need to learn what a woman wants and how to get a woman off, if you hope to ever get lucky again and to keep your woman happy, once you do get lucky."

Kathleen was insatiable. While Anthony was eating her pussy, she was going to town on Ralph's cock, stroking him and sucking him.

"Okay, I'm wet enough. You can fuck me now," she said to Ralph. "Come on, come on. Mount me, before you go soft again."

Immediately, Anthony move away from in between her legs for Ralph to mount her. He looked relieved that he didn't have to lick her pussy anymore. As soon as Ralph mounted her and she started fucking him, I don't think he lasted three minutes, before he shot a load of cum in her.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she said. "It's a good thing there are four of you. Maybe, I'll at least get a decent fuck," she said with a laugh. After Ralph ejaculated inside of her, he looked as if he wanted to fall asleep on her. As if she was a wrestler in a wrestling tag team, she patted him on the back and shoved him off of her. "Next!"

Ralph climbed off of her and Anthony mounted her. He lasted longer than Ralph, maybe because he had more of a rest between her blowjob. Still, he didn't even last five minutes, before he shot a load of cum in her.

"Freddie, sweetie, come here and fuck, Mommy," she said. "I need a good fuck," she said.

Boy was I ready, even if it was sloppy thirds. Yet, I didn't even think of that then. I was just happy to get laid, again. I had been walking around with a boner for an hour.

I mounted her and immediately starting kissing her. Maybe because of all the cum she had inside of her already, but she was so slippery wet. A big deal to me before, shoving my cock in a cum filled cunt, didn't much matter to me now. I didn't even think about the thought that she had Ralph's and Anthony's cocks in her mouth, until later when they both teased me about it. Yet, wrapped up in the sexual moment of Kathleen, I didn't care. She was my Maureen O'Hara and I was getting off on making out with her, while fucking her. With her having such a fabulous body, she was so beautiful and was such a great kisser that she blanked my mind of all thoughts but her.

Then, every once in a while, as I was fucking her, I'd lean my head down and suck her nipple. She had great tits and I loved her knockers. The other guys didn't kiss her, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples in the way that I did. They didn't make love to her, in the way that I did. She wasn't special to them in the way that she was so very special to me. They just slammed, banged, and fucked her. Maybe if they had gotten more into the moment, maybe if they had viewed her more as a lover than as a sexual aid, they would have given Kathleen some sexual pleasure, after she gave all of us so much.

With my hands beneath her and grabbing and feeling her round, firm ass, as I pushed myself deeper inside and pulled her closer, my horny hands were all over her voluptuous body. I treated her more like a romantic partner and more like a girlfriend than just a lay. Yeah, sure the sexy, love sick shine wore off some, after seeing her give blowjobs to and fucking all my friends, but she still turned me on, especially when kissing and touching her. Then, when she returned my passion with her passion, I was lost in her kisses. When I think back about how I felt about her then, with age not even a consideration, if she asked me to marry her, I would have.

Besides, imagine all the great pillow talk sessions we could have had with her telling me about all of her prior lovers and sexual experiences. I wonder how many other gangbang trains she pulled and how many men she fucked and sucked. I wondered if she was ever in the swinging lifestyle. I wondered if she had ever been to a nudist colony. Yet, as soon as I thought of all those questions to ask her, I quickly forgot them because my cock felt so good in her pussy and my tongue felt so incredible in her mouth. The only question that I still have now is, I wonder where she is, who's she with, and what she doing?

Still not long enough to sexually satisfy her, I lasted longer this time. I broke Anthony's five minute record going nine minutes based on my Timex watch. I must have made Anthony and Ralph horny because they both had enormous erections and, after I climbed off her, they jumped on either side of her on the bed and started touching her, kissing her, and sucking her tits, before they both fucked her again.

A time before AIDS, no one wore condoms back then, especially with someone like Kathleen, who told us that she was on the pill. Yet, I wonder, what if she wasn't on the pill and what if she had used us to get her pregnant. Maybe having a baby was her personal agenda. I have no idea and didn't even think about that then. A 32-year-old woman alone and without a man in her life, maybe, she wanted just wanted to have a baby without having the complications of a husband.

At that point, I really didn't care what her personal agenda was. She was giving us all sex and we were all happy. Finally, for now, I was done. I had cum off three times, fucking her twice, and getting a blowjob once. Sexually satisfied, I was ready for a nap. Only, I wanted to see Kathleen cum. For all that she did for us, I wanted to make sure that she got off, too. Willing to do anything to help give her the pleasure that she so deserved, ready to call in the reserves for them to get in there and fuck Kathleen, I turned looking for Joey and Stephen.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 8 years ago
Fantasy writing....

....this is how it's done and what it's all about.

An earlier comment asked the writer if this was based on her own experiences.

Speaking for myself, I would think that most people reading this would like to believe that to be the case...

At 18 I had my first experience with a stunning beauty in her thirties.

At almost 64 I am now extremely fortunate to have an attractive 43 year old as my girl....

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 9 years ago
Smoking Again Grrrrrrrrrr..

Susan, thank you for the smoking fantasy.. Those boy's are learning from a real mommy..

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i was wondering about joey and stephen. they were on the couch waiting???

sjp you are the master storyteller.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
More Stories