Cougar Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

Kate was ready to get pissed off, but then accepted what he said as a compliment. After all, this was how she had wanted to be seen, a confident woman taking charge of her own life, making her own ground rules. She hadn't wanted to accept it, but she was a cougar, hot and aggressive.

"What is the Cougar Stare?" Kate asked.

Robbie said, "Well a lot of young girls can be shy or insecure, they look away if you look at them, a cougar doesn't do that, she looks right at you, and keeps looking, she's not afraid or embarrassed."

"Are you trying to compliment me Bob?" Kate asked.

"Well yes," he replied.

"Alright!" Kate said.

She took his left hand with hers and squeezed it.

"Just let me talk for awhile and say what it was I was driving at before," Kate said.

Robbie nodded.

Then she said, "Hey you wanna go sit down?"

"Sure."

She led him by the hand to the couch.

"What I was trying to say before," Kate started, "is I had thought about making a sex tape."

"A sex tape?" he asked seemingly surprised.

"Yeah," she said, "I was at a party with some of the girls I went to college with awhile back and one of them showed a sex tape that she had made with her boyfriend."

"Most of the women there had done one and I started thinking wow, I'd like to do one," Kate said.

"Uh huh," Robbie said.

"You're an attractive guy and I thought maybe we could like do one," Kate said.

Robbie replied, "Boy I don't know about that."

Then he thought for minute and said, "Surely a girl as pretty as you are wouldn't have too hard time finding a man to do one."

Kate said, "You know sometimes we women like to brag a little bit about our men friends, and I particularly would like to be seen doing it with you, certainly I have other boyfriends."

"I don't think so," Robbie said with a low key tone.

"You're a big strong handsome looking dude," Kate said trying to play on his vanity.

Kate said, "It only took me one look, that day at the house and I said to myself wow, would I like to meet him!"

"I don't know, I don't think so," he said.

Kate was sitting next to him, then she got up and stood in front of him.

She said, "Baby do I have to show you again who's boss?"

He stared up at her.

"Doing a sex tape, that's what I want and you're gonna give me what I want," Kate said with a saucy tone, like she had talked to him before her sexual conquest.

She said, "You like women and you like pleasing them don't you?"

Robbie felt uncomfortable, he didn't always like anonymous sex, which is why he'd turned Angie down and one or two others, Kate didn't seem like the 'love em' and 'forget em' kind of girl at all, and also when she got to looking at him, making eye contact and smiling, he felt like a fourteen year old boy looking at the hottest, sexiest eighteen year old head cheer leader for seven hundred miles around.

Kate said, "Like I said, I wanna do a sex tape, and, you're gonna give me what I want."

"Oh, alright," he said.

Kate grinned, thinking to herself, I am good!

"Good."

She said, "How about this, our porn names are going to be Kate Conquest and Robbie Hardbody, like it?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Robbie Hardbody gets seduced and fucked by Kate Conquest," Kate said, "you see her and you follow her, you're a peeper."

"Uh huh," Robbie said.

"I see you peeping in the window and I ask you in," Kate said, obviously pleased with her plot scenario.

"Cool," he replied.

"I'm kinda nervous about it though, the sex tape," Robbie said.

"I'm a little nervous too," Kate replied, "I think together we'll be okay."

Kate was not embarrassed, she was eager to do a sex tape, but she told Robbie that because he seemed embarrassed about doing it.

"Here's the thing," she said, "we start out by getting a good shot of me from the back, my legs and my ass."

"Okay," he said.

"The thing is, you're looking in the window, you're a Peeping Tom, I know you're out there and I'm putting on a show for you," Kate said eagerly, "I know you're out there, you've followed me before."

"That sounds cool, you've got a plot ready, good," Robbie replied.

"We cut to you looking in the window, then cut again to me coming towards the window, and get a good shot of my tits," Kate said.

Kate said, "Then I go to the door and catch you out there, then I ask you in."

She said," We'll mount a camera and show you pinching my ass as you walk in."

Kate said, "Then we'll do it just like it happened, you throw me up against the door, order me to take my shorts, panties and bra off, and I say Yes Sir!"

Kate kissed him, "Don't be afraid to be rough, she said, "just like before, a lot of women like that, I know I do."

Kate kissed again harder, "You come in and you take your piece of ass, you don't wait to see if it's okay."

"I see Kate," Robbie replied.

"How you did it before, that was goood!" she said and sighed.

"Then we'll get a cum shot," Kate said excitedly, she was turned on already.

"You mean a creampie?" Robbie asked.

"Oh yeah!" Kate said, "every porno viewer likes that, close up shot of a hot pussy right after it's been fucked."

He was getting excited, just like Kate thought he would.

Robbie helped Kate set up different cameras in the living room and the guest bedroom, she was using the camera that Angie had given as well as some others borrowed from her sister and brother in law.

Then the shot progression went just as Kate had suggested, he was peeping on her, she knew it and put on a show for his behalf.

Then Robbie came in like the first time, and shoved her up against the door, obviously ready to have his way with her, in standing up rough sex.

He ordered her to take off her clothes and she was ready.

Kate was a hot and sexy girl, and Robbie was absolutely ready to fuck her again.

She had pulled her undies off and her wet glistening pussy waited in hot anticipation, she was already soaked with sperm and her cum from the other fuck.

Her arms went around his neck and she smiled at him, "C'mon baby," she said to encourage him.

Then he slammed into and pushed her ass up against the door, just like he had before.

Kate felt like she been impaled, and she wriggled around on top of the big dick. Then the heat and sexual energy began poring out of her cunt and she made a long grateful sigh.

They had stationed cameras at butt level on either side of them to get good shots of his ass pounding hers. And also another camera behind him to get an upper view of their sexual escapade.

He pounded away at her hard and fast, he opened her ass up and hit it like it like he had a fist. Kate felt like it was a fist, but it wasn't, it was a perfectly shaped penis giving her the works, and a man who was six two with an ass as hard as a rock from years of heavy work.

Robbie stretched her cunt with hard deep thrusts, her pussy felt like a velvet, a hot snatch that seemed to be determined to draw the cum out of him.

Kate was turned on! This was just exactly what she had been thinking about before she became a 'cougar'. She used to stand looking at a hot young guy with her tongue hanging out, thinking wow, would I ever like to fuck that! Then most of the time he wouldn't do anything about it and she wouldn't do any thing about it. Now it was different, she was pretty regularly having the kind of sex that she had wanted.

She was giddy and alternated between laughing and moaning. Kate knew he couldn't hold out too long against her hot cunt, and she was coaxing him to cum.

"Come on baby," she said cooing at him, "come on."

Robbie lasted longer this time than he had previously, but he was excited as hell, this was good sex! An enthusiastic partner who wanted this kind of sex.

He got to the edge and looked over, his balls tingling and his cock spasming, her hot snatch had made him want to shoot her full of cum.

His eyes were shut now, he hauled off and poured it into her, it was lot of nice hot cum, although not quite as much as the first time, a deep satisfying orgasm, that made him blink and pant.

Kate liked Robbie and she giggled and laughed as he finished her off.

She could feel that he was ready and yelled, "Oh shit!"

Kate waited breathlessly and expectantly, then the hot shots of scalding sperm smashed the walls of her grateful cunt.

She grinned ecstatically all that great cum was her's now!

She stood panting and laughing, "Our first sex tape fuck," Kate said.

"You want that talk in the film?" Robbie asked.

"I'll edit that out."

Once they were finished the kid put on his clothes like The Flash, and the emotion of sex evaporated off his face like he had never thought of it a day in his life. He stood there looking at her dressing.

He was immaculate, his hair was combed, his clothes straightened and there wasn't a drop of sweat on him.

"Should I go now?" he asked questioningly.

"Only if you're coming back," Kate replied.

She walked over to where he was and he put his arms around her and lifted up, she melted into her arms.

"Of course I'm coming back," he said.

"Good, very good," she said kissing him.

It was dark now, Robbie looked out of the window several times.

"What are you looking at?" Kate asked.

"I'm looking for Walkers," Robbie replied.

"You mean Jim and Madge Walker?" Kate said.

"No, I'm looking for The Walkers, The Biters, Rick and Daryl aren't here to take care of them, so I watch out before I get on my bike," Robbie said.

Kate said, "You seem vague to me sometimes."

Robbie smiled at something she couldn't see and left.

4.

He sent an email the next day that read; 'It was great to meet you, thanks for last night, you're beautiful and awesome.'

Kate read this and went, "Ooooh."

She wrote back, "You're welcome baby, I was so excited about doing my first porno movie I couldn't hardly sleep, btw when's the next fuck??? hint, hint.'

5.

Kate proudly showed the girls her video on the computer, and went into great detail and her fling with her latest boy toy Robbie, they oooh and ahhed and complimented her on her 'acting'.

She had won her bet, then later on when they were all at the Mexican restaurant, Kate lifted her margarita glass and said, "Never underestimate the power of pussy."

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12