Cougar Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

Ben sat there exhausted, after a big orgasm.

She went behind him and put her arms around him and her head on his shoulder.

"That is a smoke up young man," she said.

"Wow," he replied, "that was awesome, I never did anything like that before, but I feel sort of spacey."

"That's normal," she said, "after a smoke up, you'll feel a little spacey, then you'll feel very relaxed."

"Okay."

"I want you leave the smoke on for a last six hours," Holly said.

"Why," he said, "my hair and clothes are really smokey."

"Because I said so, that's why," Holly said.

Ben said nothing.

Holly laughed," I can be a little domineering."

She kissed his neck, "I can be a little dom, and, I can be a little bitch."

Ben laughed at this remark.

She said, "When I smoke a guy, it gives me power, so you have to do what I tell you after the smoke up, it's part of the smoke ritual, and I can smoke you up again whenever I want."

She got up and stood in front of him.

"Leave the smoke on for six hours, it will remind you of our smoke up," she said.

Ben looked up at her, he shivered a little, she was turning him on! He could definitely see what she meant about smoke ups. He absolutely wanted to do what she wanted, there was no question about it. He could hardly control himself.

"Okay," he said.

The thing to say is Yes Ma'am," she said.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, lets go fuck."

5.

Kate Ramson and her friends had been making sex tapes with their boy toys, every few weeks a new sex video would get passed around among the women, homemade Internet pornography.

Kate had become an eager and aggressive cougar, brazenly approaching barely of age males for sex, also she had become an enthusiastic masturbator, masturbating along with each new fuck tape.

She opened the desk drawer where her computer was and pulled out a nine inch rubber dildo. Kate was naked from the waist down. She pulled the video up on the computer, wondering what this one would be. The women had certain themes that each one of them liked, Angie liked to dress up like a French maid, Maizy liked nurses outfits, Kate herself liked rough sex, and things that were close to rape, without actually being rape.

The video's title was Cop Girl, staring Victoria Pinhead, and Chuck U Farley.

"Chuck U Farley!" Kate said laughing out loud.

It started out with a woman sitting in a cop car, then in a few seconds and young kid roared by in a red pick up truck.

The woman turned on the flashing lights and went after him, after a little bit he pulled over into a parking lot.

Kate recognized the woman cop, it was her friend Holly. She got out of the cop car and stood there a minute. She had a short sleeved blue shirt on, but it had been turned into a Pam Anderson type tittie top. It was unbuttoned at least half way down, and it showed the juggy well built cleavage that Holly was so proud of, and was so fond of showing off. Her cop pants were hip hugger and down on her hips, actuating her wide hips and shapely ass..

Wow! Kate thought wait until he gets a look at that, and split her vagina lips with her dildo.

Holly had friends that helped her with the filming, especially the part with two cars, IE the cop car following the other car.

She sauntered up to the window and leaned over it, giving the kid inside an excellent view of the amply endowed 'cop'.

His mouth shot open looking at her.

"That's it," Kate said, "give it to him with both barrels."

"Do you know how fast you were going?" the cop in the movie asked.

"Sixty."

"Try seventy five, and this is a forty five mile an hour zone," she said.

"I'm sorry," the young boy replied.

Kate looked at him, he was a big muscular kid, but very young looking.

Looking at the handsome young kid on the screen Kate said, "Fuck her, fuck her!"

"You're gonna be sorry sonny because I'm arresting you," she said saucily.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," he said contritely.

"I'm going to kick your ass," the woman in the movie said leering at the young kid.

"That's it, kick his ass," Kate said grinding the dildo into her hot cunt.

"Get out of the car," she ordered.

"Get in the police car, you little troublemaker," she said.

He walked over to the police car.

"Nice ass," she said putting her hand on his butt and pinching it.

He turned his head and grinned at her.

"Turn around you little sonavbitch," the woman cop said and laughed at him.

He got to the car and she shoved him, "Get in the back baby."

He got in and they took off.

They cut then to the car pulling up in front of a house.

The boy said, "This isn't the police station."

"Good observation," she said sarcastically.

She opened the back door of the car, "Get out."

Then she walked over to the door and unlocked it.

"Get over here," she ordered.

When he didn't go right away she said, "Now!"

The woman stood there for a second and then began caressing the boy's groin.

Then she went through the front door and he followed her.

She turned around and looked at him, her tits pointed at him like a set of gun barrels.

Now the kid got a really good look at her, she was extremely pretty, with light brown hair.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What the fuck does it look like I'm doing," she retorted.

"When I saw you go by in the truck, I said to myself, I'm gonna arrest him," the girl said, "you just made it easier by speeding, but I was gonna stop you one way or the other. I was gonna get you."

She put her right hand up to one of the big muscular shoulders and caressed it.

"Oooohhhhh," she said.

"Don't you think it's about time for a kiss baby?" she said.

"Sure," he said.

Kate watched as she melted into those big shoulders like she was born there, and the two of them wrapped around each other.

She kissed his ear and then said, "This better be good baby, or you're gonna get a ticket."

Kate pounded away with her dildo, she was very turned on.

She could see the shit eating smile on Holly's face, she had gotten her man, now a nice hot satisfying fuck was coming!

Kate knew Holly's story, this kid in the video was a student! Way to go Holly. That little slut Kate thought and laughed.

Holly got down on her knees before the kid then unzipped his pants.

"Take your underwear down baby," she said.

Holly cupped the big hard on in her hands and guided it towards her mouth, then gave it a kiss and a quick suck. She held it like it was a trophy, which in a way it was.

"Ohhh!" Kate exclaimed fucking herself with the dildo.

Kate put her head back in the chair, she thought back to the times she had blown young Caleb, expertly bringing him to climax and then swallowing the precious cum.

When she had first met him, she'd liked him immediately, and he had been the first time she had actively pursued a young boy. And this had began a whole new lifestyle!

Holly grinned up at the young boy and then stuck his cock in her mouth and pushing it in until it tickled the back of her throat.

Kate could hear him moan in gratitude.

In and oot it went, hitting the back of her throat, then a kiss as it came close to coming out.

His dick got harder and harder as she worked on him, she looked up at him and her eyes shined like they had sparks or something.

Kate had really liked these sex videos, the women really got to display their seductive power, they could get and fuck these cute younger guys. Her sultry sexuality was on display for anybody who looked at the video to see.

Kate through her head back and shut her eyes, she imagined Caleb, one of her young boyfriends in her and blasting away harder and faster and harder until he brought her to climax.

How she liked to sleep with him, he poured it on, pounding away as it was the first piece of tail that he ever had, leaving her gasping and panting and breathless!

Now she screwed herself with the dildo, harder and quicker bringing herself to a hot climax.

Kate imagined it was over, after the fuck, and she was lying there sweaty and panting, coming down after a big high, grateful to the handsome young man who had just fucked the shit out of her and had filled her with nice hot male cum. She pushed again with her dildo and then felt it start! Her cunt spasmed and she was on her way.

In her dream he was on top of her, and she felt the fiery rhythm of sex, He pounded away, the cock splitting her open, until, her wet cunt got what it wanted. The hot sperm blasted the inside of her pussy walls satisfying her, and making her orgasm!

She had hit the G spot and her orgasm ripped through her, it was like being on a roller coaster, immense emotion came in waves, smashing into her and crashing through her whole body. Tremendous hot flashes of pleasure and satisfaction went through her.

After a minute or so, it was over and she sat there breathing hard.

She emailed Holly, 'Great work, 4 stars, excellent fuck video, I'd love to see lady cop pull that kid over for a nice hot fuck at her place next time.'

6.

The Governor's push to take over The Prison had been stopped. Most of the Woodbury people had had no stomach for shooting it out with The Prison. The Governor in rage fired on some of his own people, most of the rest of them left and asked to be taken in at The Prison. Grimes stood out in the prison yard and watched them. Hershel slapped Tyreese on the back as he came in.

Grimes looked almost happy, it was light and windy, looking like fall, he looked around seeing trees moving, but none of the horrific visions of dead people he'd known. Then he turned and headed for The Prison.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12