Cougar Bait

Story Info
A young man gets played.
2k words
4.01
69.1k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, in a far away land... I've always wanted to start a story like that. When I was 19 I moved out my parents home to live in a small country town a couple of hundred kilometres away. I did it for work and stayed with an old football friend of my fathers. He was a bit younger than my Dad and lived in a 3-bedroom house with his wife. I guessed there must be a medical reason that two fit people in their early forties had no children but I never asked. I'm sure he would have tried to knock his wife up because she was one sexy lady. Although she went to the gym a few days a week and ate well she still had a curvy figure that a man (or a boy in my case!) wanted to take a bite out of. And when she started talking to me I would hang on her every word as her pretty green eyes shone and she played with bits of her log brown hair.

I had only been there a few weeks when I came home one Thursday after noon to find Lisa drinking with one of her friends. It was mid afternoon and they were three sheets. I was very keen for a shower after a hard days rigging.

"How did you get your toy boy to move in? Doesn't Scott care? Or does he swing like that too?" The friend cackled. At a young age I was a bit confronted. Lisa threw her head back and laughed.

"I am sure he's going to find some local slut to blow his load in tomorrow night! He's been here for two weeks and hasn't gone out yet. That's what guys his age want, some tart to throw their legs open for 'em!" Lisa cackled with laughter as I stood there in disbelief that they were talking about me while I was still in the room.

"Guys his age?! That's what they all want, darlin'. No matter the age!" the friend rebutted.

"I might be waiting for the right one you know. Maybe I am different." I decided to defend myself. The girls cackled like drunken house wives again.

"So if some pretty little blonde thing got naked, jumped on your bed and said fuck me! You would ask her for dinner?!?! No way, you would jump on and pump her full come. Wouldn't you big boy?" Lisa asked me.

I grinned back at her. "Okay, I would still wait for the right one, but I might throw one into right miss right now if she was there."

The women cracked up and I swaggered to the bathroom to take a shower. As I turned on the shower I heard some one call out "Go easy on your self in there, you need some for tomorrow night!"

By the time I was clean and dressed the friend had left and it was just Lisa and I again. The conversation was instantly sexual and centred around me picking up on a Friday or Saturday night. Lisa was a lot more excited about the idea than I was it seemed. I like the thought but she was flushed. She told me it was fine to bring a girl home, in fact I got the impression it was encouraged. Lisa constantly sipped more wine as we talked.

"What are you going to do if you don't pick up?" She asked me. I told her I would take matters into my own hands. At that she pouted and told me it was such a waste.

"What else am I going to do if I don't?" I asked her. I really didn't see where this could go.

"Ok, I will cut you a deal. I've been thinking about this since you moved in. If I cheated on my husband, well that's a bad thing. But if I fucked my husband, and he didn't want any more, then I could give you some. You know? I've done my marital duties and then if some one was to get left overs that's totally different." Lisa looked up from cooking tea and locked on to my eyes. My cock hardened at what she just said.

"I think you are totally right. If he has had enough why can't you share a little?" I didn't think any thing would come of this so I played along. I thought it was a nice idea but wouldn't go anywhere.

"Alright, Scott is working Saturday morning, so I will try and give him some before he leaves for work. And if you have struck out Friday night you will have a fall back slut to empty your nuts in!" She laughed again as she said this. "So we are agreed? You can have some, but only after my hubby has had enough?"

"You're on!"

Friday night was a drunken blur for me. I went to a pub that had a club in it and danced with a few girls. As I was leaving I ran into one at the taxi line and had a brief pash. Then suffered rejection when I asked her home with me. I stumbled home about 5am. As I walked up the drive I realized Scott's car was gone. Through my drunken haze I realized that he left for work about ten minutes to five. Then my thoughts turned to Lisa.

I opened the door and crept in quietly. Maybe she had been talking shit. Maybe she wanted a sleep in. Maybe she meant it but hadn't caught Scott before he left. My cock got harder as I tip toed through the house. Their bedroom door was ajar. I peeked through. There was a night light on. I could see Lisa lying on her back, with a sheet over her. My heart was racing, my palm sweated. Even with a nights drunken courage I was only just bold enough to whisper "Are you awake?"

Lisa stirred from her nap. "How did you go with the sluts?" she asked.

Emboldened I pushed the door open and stood at the foot of the bed. "I had one pash but no real chances" I slurred in response. Looking down at her sexy body my cock was now as hard as my pants were going to let it be. The sheet draped across her thighs and torso, covering her breasts, belly and map of Tasmania. But her sexy toned legs shone even in the tiny illumination form the night-light. The sheet hugged her wide hips and then swooped along to her little waist and back out around her breasts. They sat off to the side a little and really gave her body some curves. Far beyond a coke bottle, Lisa was almost an S.

Her legs slowly parted and the sheet dropped down between them, still teasing me. When she spoke I realised how long I had stared. "Are you going to get naked? I want to have a shower, so hurry up and have your fun." She smiled at me like she was teasing and the realization hit me that she really was going to let me fuck her and leave. I was already euphoric as my clothes came off.

Once I was naked she instructed "Stroke you cock for me, get it really ready." I was already very ready. I was 19! I stroked my erection long and slow, so I wouldn't come. Meanwhile Lisa pulled the sheet up and began playing with her pussy. That nearly made me come then. As we both watched each other masturbate she began to play with her nipples. As soon as I could see them I felt my balls tighten again. I knew I had to get to her before it spontaneously ejaculated.

As I crawled up the bed she pushed me back with a foot. "Are you ready to come? I'm not going to make love to you." I could only nod as I crawled between her legs. I sat back on my heals once I was close enough to penetrate and looked down at her open pussy. The realisation hit of what I was about to do hit me. Her pubic hair was matted around the sides of her gaping lips and a wet patch stretched out under her bum. As I thought about what I was going to do her hand encircled by rock hard cock and stroked it a couple of times before guiding it between her wet, shiny lips. The feel of her hand was fantastic but the touch of her hot hole enveloping my head made me involuntarily thrust.

I slid straight in and I knew why. She was well lubricated. And I knew why. She was half way to an orgasm. And I knew why. The fact that this housewife was so kinky turned me on so much. Only the alcohol made me last, taking the edge off the sensation and the sensuous nature of the situation.

Lisa tilted her hips back and placed her pedicured little feet on my hips. Her hands went to her clit, one holding her lips apart and one stroking furiously on her clit. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, her head slowly tilted to one side and then her whole body tensed. I just kept thrusting at the same pace, watching her, enjoying the show. As she came down her hands moved to form a ring around my cock while her other hand cupped my balls. As soon as she squeezed I ejaculated. My cock was pulsing and shooting my come into her, but I didn't feel like I had an orgasm. She moaned as I came, feeling my cock harden and my balls tighten.

I slowed my thrusting down but never stopped. I felt like I could still reach an orgasm. Lisa just lay back and watched my face. This time I knew it was me putting on the show. As I built momentum she put her legs over my shoulders and I leant forward onto my hands. This gave me very deep penetration, which combined with the come I'd just shot into her mad her pussy feel so different. The only way I could explain the sensation is that we had a perfect seal between her sexy little pussy and the base of my cock. No come could leave. When I went deep I could feel nothing but liquid.

This time I came hard. It was like I hadn't come at all yet. I erupted and smashed poor Lisa into the bed as I chased every last gram of feeling. Just as I thought I was done she yelled "Dump that come into your slut!" and promptly came gain. That kept my orgasm going until my balls started to hurt from shooting nothing but air. Gradually I slowed down, and stopped my thrusting, leaving my cock pointing straight down inside her well fucked little hole.

"Do you want to see how much you shot into me?" She asked. "Go straight back and take me with you." I did just that, grabbing her body and rolling onto my back. She got up onto her haunches and held her pussy open above my pubic hair and let the come roll out of her. Then she slid her fingers in to scoop out more, I loved to watch even though I was sexually sated, my cock now super sensitive. Lots of come slid out of her pooling on my lower belly.

"There is more in there, deeper..." she whispered then grabbed my still hard cock and slid down on it. The feeling was so intense I cried out. As I slid all the way in I could feel more come deep inside her. Lisa slid off me and fingered herself again until more come slid out and onto my belly. Grabbing my cock she slid down on it again and this time did two strokes before sliding off. I gasped from the sensation and was amazed when what looked like another full load literally poured out of her gaping pussy.

"You are a bad boy fucking dirty sluts like that!" Lisa stated as she jumped off and went to the shower, leaving me covered in come. I didn't mind in the least.