Cougar Files: The Self-Esteem Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers

The man grunted on top of her. He had already started cumming. He changed to long, forceful thrusts, slow out and hard back in, going balls deep every time, slamming into Judy as hard as he could muster. His balls slapped against her clit with each hard thrust. Judy's big ass jiggled violently as he slammed into her over and over. His cock erupted inside of her, filling her with his hot cum. The feeling was too much for Judy. Her head began to swim and she began to cum herself. Her leg's shook uncontrollably and she moaned wantonly into the stranger's hand. From his view, it couldn't have looked any different than her trying to wriggle free, and her moans were indiscernible from pleas when muffled by his hand. She wanted badly to push back and meet his thrusts, but she didn't want to break character.

The man stopped thrusting and lay still on top of Judy. She continued cumming, moaning and shaking for several more seconds. Then she too became motionless. All was quiet again as the man caught his breath. Judy could feel his erection begin to diminish inside of her. Her own body was weak, completely drained of energy. Finally, he pulled out. Judy's pussy leaked out a good amount of the man's cum. There was still plenty left inside of her. The man stood up, leaving Judy lying on the ground motionless, all of her parts still exposed, her legs still spread. He pulled up his jeans and Judy heard his fly zip up.

He leaned back down close to her and said, "For what it's worth, you were a pretty good fuck." And, just like that, he ran off into the darkness.

Judy continued to lie on the ground for another minute or so, not even bothering to cover herself. Her heart was racing from the experience. It had felt dangerous and wrong, yet the incredibly satisfied feeling in her vagina was... well, incredible. She felt alive and detached at the same time. Finally, after a few minutes of remaining motionless, she stood up. She pulled her dress back down to cover herself and tucked her large tits back in. Her new dress was dirty, but it made her feel sexier now than when she had bought it. She pulled a few leaves out of her hair and brushed some grass off of her stomach. She could feel some of the man's cum leaking out of her pussy and streaming down the inside of her thigh. That, she decided not to clean up.

Judy walked out of the park the way she had come in and hailed a taxi. It was a long ride home and she reflected on how forceful Alex had been with her. She was getting turned on again just thinking about it. She decided she would use her vibrator when she got back home. Maybe she would even slip a finger up her ass.

Judy walked in her front door to an empty house. The kids weren't home, so she didn't have to worry about anything. Just inside the door, she slipped out of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She grabbed her laptop and vibrator from her room and brought them out to the living room. She loved when she could do things like this out in the open.

She brought up an internet browser to search for some porn. She needed something hardcore tonight. But, she saw that she had a few emails waiting for her in her inbox. She opened up her email account and saw that Alex had sent her a message. Judy bit her lip in excitement. Did he want some more? Maybe she didn't need the vibrator after all. Judy's eyebrows furrowed when she saw the time it had been sent to her -- 9:00. That was right around the time she had left for the club. What could he have sent her then?

She opened up the message. It was short... and horrifying. Alex had sent her a message telling her that something had come up and he wasn't going to be able to make it tonight. Judy was confused. What was he talking about? He had been in the park. He had made it. He had fucked her. Hadn't he? Judy thought back to the man who had raped her earlier. She never did get a good look at his face. Also, he had been shorter than she had anticipated.

Judy was filled with dread. Had the man not been Alex? Judy suddenly remembered that the man had a small tattoo on his left hand. She quickly pulled up the pictures that Alex had sent her and looked at his hands. He had taken those pictures just for her, so she knew they were recent. There was no tattoo on any of them.

Judy slunk back into the couch. She had just been raped by a stranger. She had just been truly raped. The man hadn't been role playing. It had all been real. Judy had wanted a rape and she had gotten one. She felt a little sick in her stomach and stared down at the dried cum running down her leg. Nothing in the world could have prepared Judy for this particular situation. How does someone react to being raped when they had enjoyed it so much at the time?

****

The next couple of weeks went by fairly normally. Judy went to work, came home, fixed dinner for her shitty kids, watched TV, masturbated, and went to bed. Then she would wake up and do it all over again. She was back in her unending, suburban cycle. That is, until her ex had the kids for a weekend.

It was a Saturday night and Judy had a new hobby to try out. She slipped on her skimpy black dress, called a cab, and took a ride downtown. The cab dropped her off just outside the park. Judy straightened her dress a little and walked along the dark path into the park. As her high heels clicked against the pavement, she thought,

'Alright, boys. Come and get me.'

lfullback
lfullback
1,307 Followers
12