Cougar for College Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up . . . and . . . down . . . too," she huffed.

Beneath her, his fat cock throbbing now, Fresh-Face slithered his tongue from left to right and up and down, then in circles, toying with the older woman's tender clitoris.

"There you go," she whispered. A chill ran up her spine as fluid leaked from between her labia and dripped down her perineum.

"Make it stiff again," she commanded her boy-toy.

She immediately felt the strong tongue cease its fabulous manipulation of her aching clit. Her thighs quivered at the exertion of holding herself over the prone college boy and she placed one of her hands on her knee, trying to steady herself. Her angelic face glowed with perspiration and she dipped her chin, looking down her lustrous body to ensure that Fresh-Face's tongue was still, stiff and upright.

She shifted her weight forward a little and then lowered herself again toward the kid's upturned face. His tongue, stiff as instructed, eased her swollen labia aside. She lowered herself a little further and his tongue slipped between the outer folds of her cunt. She shuddered at the intrusion and felt her feminine juices release.

"Yesssss," she hissed, just above a whisper, satisfied in the knowledge that her pussy juices had just flooded Fresh-Face's hungry mouth. "Wiggle . . . it . . . again."

Like all good college boys should, he obeyed her command without hesitation, his hips involuntarily arching up off the floor, his lust-addled brain wishing it was his cock rather than his tongue penetrating the beautiful woman. His slick, pink tongue swirled around her inner walls, gently loosening the flesh of her labia. Nancy's thighs ached and trembled and shook and finally could not hold her weight any longer. Her knees gave way and she dropped the few inches to his face.

"Oh, fuck," she mewled as the kid's strong tongue skewered deep into her inviting vagina. Her nipples throbbed and ached within the confines of the constricting bra. She reached between her legs and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his face tighter against her leaking pussy, grinding his lips against her, his nose against her inflamed clit.

Her force took him by surprise. Fresh-Face had been reveling in the sweet nectar that oozed into his mouth as his tongue probed the velvet interior of the older woman's vagina. Then, with no warning, her pubic bone crashed into his nose, bringing tears to his eyes.

Nancy fell forward to her hands and knees but jammed her overheated vagina back on the kid's face. Her large breasts hung from her torso as his tongue resumed its gentle investigation of her almost hairless pussy, easing her labia apart to sip again at the flavorful liquids pouring from between them. Her body heaved when the kid's tongue swept across her fiery clit so softly that it almost tickled.

She pushed herself off her hands, again squishing her smooth pussy against Fresh-Face's sucking lips and agile tongue. She urgently pushed the sweater up and over her jutting breasts, tearing at the front clasp of her bra. When it popped free, she filled her palms with her magnificent breasts, trapping her neglected nipples between her knuckles, pulsing them gently.

His arms, trapped now beneath her legs, bent at the elbows, the strong but relatively inexperienced hands coming to rest underneath her skirt, squeezing the firm cheeks of her ass, pulling her hairless labia harder into his slobbering mouth.

"Soooo sweeeet," she muttered, her entire crotch now damp in her own juices. She released her swollen breasts but her thumbs and forefingers closed around her turgid nipples, pinching them lightly at first, then a little harder.

"Faster," she panted, her hips jerking against the young man's face. "Faster . . . lick me . . . faster . . . harder!"

She increased the pressure on her nipples, pausing occasionally to tug them away from her, distorting the ample breast flesh.

Fresh-Face's tongue picked up speed, thrashing over her clit again and again and again. Fluid poured from between her pussy lips, saturating his cheeks and his chin and his lips.

Nancy's hips bucked faster, more urgently, her clit slamming into the kid's nose, almost making him cry out. Her slender, manicured fingers tugged at her nipples, more fiercely, then twisted them savagely. Her clit tingled and her nipples throbbed and her knees went to jelly.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, her body convulsing atop the young man. "Ohmigod . . . ohmigod!"

She felt herself fall forward and her lithe arms stretched out before her, breaking her fall. She trembled and shook and quivered in orgasm, loving the feel of her substantial breasts swinging pendulously from her trim torso as Fresh-Face's tongue continued its assault against her clit. She jerked against his face, once, twice, a third time, as the orgasm washed over her athletic body, liquefied her muscles.

Still straddling the young man's face, her dripping vagina still fastened to his lips, Nancy's upper body collapsed to the floor. She took deep breaths, trying desperately to fill her lungs with oxygen. After a few moments, her heart rate began to return to normal despite Fresh-Face's tongue making lazy circles around her sore clit.

She rolled off him and got to her feet, somewhat unsteady in the three-and-a-half-inch heels, her skirt falling again over her taut thighs. Her bright eyes locked onto the young man's thick cock, looking like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but then he moved to get to his feet, as well.

She tapped him softly on the head. "Un-uh, again, silly boy. No one told you to get up, did they?"

Fresh-Face collapsed back on the floor, his thick, veiny cock swaying back and forth. Nancy watched it intently until it steadied, then her lustful eyes drifted up to his.

"You done?" she teased. "Want me to leave now?"

His eyes went wide and he vigorously shook his head.

"No? I didn't think so," she said, moving slowly around his prone figure. She stopped when she reached the opposite side of him and swung a lithe leg over his trim frame, straddling him, her heels poised at his hips.

Nancy lifted her skirt again, revealing her swollen labia. The insides of her thighs glistened. A manicured finger rested at the top of her clit, pointing downward.

"You want this?"

Fresh-Face, his eager eyes hooded in lust, just nodded his head.

"I can't hear you," she coaxed him along, in a sing-song voice.

He swallowed hard and croaked, "Yeah."

"Yes what?" she teased him, again allowing her knees to buckle, lowering her sodden vagina closer to the kid's towering cock.

"Yes," he began, his eyes locked on the beautiful pussy as it neared the tip of his cock. "Yes, I want that."

Nancy's manicured finger tripped over her tender clit a few times and she shuddered. "What . . . do you . . . want to do . . . with it?" she panted.

Fresh-Face groaned in frustration, but his left hand found his cock, stroked it once. "Put this . . . in . . . it."

She lowered herself further, stopping only as she felt the superheated cockhead graze against her still dripping labia. "'Put this in it'?" she laughed. "Come on, Fresh-Face. You can do better than that. Tell me. Don't hold back. Tell me what you want."

"I . . . I wanna . . . have sex . . . with you," he panted.

Nancy wiggled her hips a little, forcing the young man's cockhead between the folds of her vagina. She smiled sweetly as his eyes rolled into his head.

"Have sex?" she asked. "That's what you wanna do? Have sex?"

"Mm-hm," he muttered, his eyes screwed tightly shut now. Her vaginal fluids ran down the length of his veiny shaft, collecting in his soft pubic hair.

"Wouldn't you rather fuck me?" Nancy inquired, sweetness dripping from her glossy lips.

Fresh-Face could only whimper and nod his head.

Nancy enjoyed this. The power. The hold she had over the young man. That's why she liked him. Why she liked all young men. She could control them. Make them beg and whimper and moan.

"Then say it," she whispered, softly touching his cheek with her free hand, the manicured nails scraping lightly across his flesh. "Say it. Beg for it!"

"Uuuggghhh, pleeeeaaassseee," he moaned, his body squirming, his hips arching off the floor in a futile effort to bury his aching cock in the older woman's dripping vagina. "Please let me fuck you . . . please . . . let me . . . fuck . . . you!"

Nancy allowed the college kid to writhe beneath her for just a moment longer, drawing out his agony.

"If you insist," she whispered with a chuckle. Before the words escaped her lush lips, she relaxed her thighs and allowed her body to fall atop the young man. His fat, pulsing cock shoved her labia aside, stretched the walls of her overheated vagina and impaled her to the root, his pubic hair tickling the sensitive, hairless flesh around her clit.

"Uuuugggghhhhhhh," he groaned, his hands reaching for her firm ass.

Nancy held him there for a moment, twisting her hips and grinding her clit against his pelvic bone. Then she pushed up, slowly, dragging her slick vaginal lips up the entire length of Fresh-Face's glistening shaft.

"Is that how you like it, young man?" she asked, the bulb of his cock still ensconced in her wet hole.

"Yeah," he managed, arching his hips again.

"Or, do you like it like this?" Nancy slowly lowered herself on the fat pole, taking forever and a day before she felt the tickle of his pubic hair, his nut sac squishing against her ass. Fresh-Face squirmed beneath her.

"Mm-hm," he sputtered, his strong hands on her ass trying to push her up so that he could impale her again.

"Or maybe," she teased, kicking her feet out from underneath her and going to her knees, "maybe you like it this way better." She leaned forward, the young thick cock still buried in her, and let her substantial breasts fall against the soft features of his face. She twisted her torso left and right, her breasts swinging against his face.

Fresh-Face responded, his lips searching for a thick nipple. He couldn't quite capture one as Nancy's breasts floated left then right. She chuckled inwardly, watching between her swaying tits as his lips pursed, like a newborn, searching for an engorged teat. But she steadied herself after a moment, pushed up a little. When her massive breasts stopped swinging, she lowered a fat nipple directly into the kid's waiting mouth.

He slurped it up, sucking the thick bud between his teeth, and his hips arched, pushing his thick stalk deep into Nancy's willing vagina.

"There you go, young man," she cooed, luxuriating in the sensation of her cuntal walls stretching to accommodate the thick slab of college-aged cock. "Suck my nipples . . . harder . . . harder . . . there you gooooo!"

Nancy's hips maintained an even, controlled rocking while beneath her, Fresh-Face jerked and quivered, his mind overloading with lust as her tight cunt pulled and tugged at his fat cock, her full tits and turgid nipples filling his mouth.

She slid a hand beneath his head, pulling him tighter into her cleavage, and his teeth nipped at an aching teat.

"Uugghh," she moaned, tossing her head back, her lustrous locks whipping over her shoulder. "Yesssssss! Bite . . . 'em . . . bite . . . 'em."

A chill shot up her spine as Fresh-Face's teeth sank gingerly into the raw flesh of her nipple. Her clit tingled and her asshole clenched.

"Har . . . der," she managed, her sweaty body losing control of the even pace she had kept up on the young man's bloated shaft.

She jerked violently as the kid's teeth closed tighter on her nipple. It felt as though he'd nearly broken skin and Nancy's body ceased all movement. The moan built deep in her gut, wrenching, painful almost. The muscles along her spine were paralyzed but working all the same, quivering as an orgasm tore through her lithe body.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!" she bellowed, her body jerking haltingly now. She felt her cunt flood and her fluids gushed out from the tight seal her labia formed around the kid's shaft. She jerked again and collapsed against him, her tits molding to the contours of his smooth face as his teeth continued to nip at raw flesh.

"Oh . . . fuck . . . you . . . sweet . . . young . . . man," she panted as her hips slowed their erratic twitching atop him and his cock slipped from the saturated and loosened confines of her well-used cunt.

Nancy pushed herself up on her hands and then down the young man's thighs, his crotch well lubricated by their combined fluids. She rested her perspiring ass cheeks on the carpet between his thighs and smiled sweetly at him, taking his pulsing length in both of her hands.

"You . . . did . . . well . . . Fresh-Face," she rewarded, her breath returning to normal.

Trapped in her fists, the college kid arched his hips upward, trying to send his full length through the make-shift cunt she had formed. His stomach muscles rippled with the effort and Nancy hunched over, running her soft, wet tongue along the washboard formed beneath his glistening flesh. His cock nestled between her sweaty tits and Nancy began to stroke him in her cleavage.

"So . . . fuckin' . . . delicious," she groaned between swipes of her smoldering tongue along his flesh.

"You like that young cock between my big tits?" she taunted him, removing one of her fists from the fleshy stalk and resting it across the top of her breasts, forcing the soft, warm flesh tight around the shaft.

Beneath her, Fresh-Face's eyes slammed shut, so exquisite was the sensation of having his cock buried in this older woman's tits. His hips jerked involuntarily, sending his shaft deeper into her cleavage and his cockhead against the soft underside of her chin.

"Oh, yeah," she cooed to him. "Fuck my tits, college boy! Fuck 'em!"

"No," he whimpered, his body squirming beneath her ministrations.

"Yessss," she hissed back. "Fuck 'em! I wanna feel your cum on me, young man!"

"Uugghh."

"Cover those tits, Fresh-Face. Cover 'em with your thick, young sperm!"

The kid couldn't withstand the heat of her cleavage and the filthiness of her mouth and jerked his hips hard against her breastbone, burying his cock deep in her again.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Nancy moaned from her gut when she felt the thick shaft expand in her fist.

The head of his cock lost its texture, became shiny, and took on a deep purple hue. Thick sperm shot from its tip and splashed against her chest, just above her heaving tits. The young man trembled beneath her and twisted his body this way and that as Nancy kept up her assault on his spitting cock, keeping it planted firmly between her full tits.

A second and third burst of college-boy cum spewed from the slit that winked open at the crown of his cockhead and Nancy manipulated the shaft between her sticky tits, spreading the viscous pearlescence around her overheated chest and over her thick nipples.

Fresh-Face's twitching slowed and his ass cheeks settled once again to the carpet. He lifted his head to peer down his body and groaned from deep in his chest as a long rope of his cum dripped from one of Nancy's obscenely thick nipples to pool on his thigh.

"Amazing," she whispered, her glittering eyes boring into his. "So much fucking cum."

Nancy leaned across Fresh-Face's prone figure and reached for his shirt, wiping it between and over her dripping breasts, cleaning the boy-cum from her sinful body. Dropping the shirt, she re-fastened her bra and pulled the sweater back over her breasts before standing and smoothing her skirt down.

"Thanks for the sperm bath," she whispered with a wink, stepping over the kid and moving toward the door.

"Uh, Nancy? You forgot these," she heard from behind her. She turned and found Fresh-Face rolled to his side, his spent cock lolling against his thigh, reaching for her thong.

"Keep 'em, Fresh-Face." She reached the door, flipped the deadbolt, and pulled it open, but turned back to him. "So, do you think if I went back to the bar, your friends would still be there?"

A broad smile lighting up her pretty face, Nancy strode from the room, leaving the kid's mouth agape.