Cougar on the Prowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia bent over slightly, either trying to regain her footing or looking to get her breasts into a better position. Either way, Cindy took advantage, bringing her meaty breasts around so quickly that the older woman could only hiss as the contact was made. A loud smack of flesh-on-flesh reverberated through the room, and Patricia's pain was etched in the groan as she reached out for Cindy's shoulders.

"Oh, you want a hug, do you?" Cindy smirked, relishing the dominance she'd managed to establish over the arrogant old bitch. "Careful what you wish for, granny. Watch my firm boobs put yours to sleep."

The redhead's arms wrapped around Patricia's somewhat more fleshy waist, and she pulled the mature woman into her chest. The blonde grunted at the force of the half-hug as their breasts flattened against each other. Both ample pairs seemed to push further in than before, but Marcus could detect neither set of mammaries gaining an obvious edge. Cindy did demonstrate some control of the fight in general as she twisted her own torso, sending little shocks of movement through both women's boobs. Her boyfriend looked like the epitome of a kid in a candy store as he watched their plentiful flesh shift and jiggle.

The move seemed to be affecting Patricia a bit more than it did the younger woman, and she grunted in staccato rhythms, almost to the beat of Cindy's grinding assault. Marcus' hand was glued to his straining erection at this point, but neither fighter paid him any notice.

Patricia groaned and started to grind back with greater force, both sets of tits flopping and slapping over each other. It was hard to tell from this type of contact if either woman was winning the competition, but Marcus certainly tried, staring at the scene as intently as humanly possible. He could see Cindy's heavy, dense breasts molding around Patricia's larger jugs at one point, only to then witness the reverse. It seemed like his two lovers were still locked in a stalemate.

As Cindy pulled away, Marcus noticed a very sexy sheen of sweat had appeared on both pairs of breasts. The fight had been going Cindy's way long enough that he was a bit surprised to see how red his girlfriend's breasts were, but considering her pale skin tone, one couldn't really draw too many conclusions. And Patricia's thick boobs, too, looked undeniably sore and tender.

Cindy thrust quickly again, and another smack filled the room. Patricia actually gasped aloud as her heavy boobs were hit by the redhead's slightly smaller orbs, their dense flesh rippling enticingly. Marcus watched his girlfriend attempt to take control by lining up her tits, and as she thrust forward, Patricia rewarded her efforts with a pained hiss. Cindy allowed a faint smile to overtake her lips as she reared back again.

But this time, Patricia was ready. The redhead's smile vanished as she felt the powerful arms of her opponent wrap around her back. The mature blonde laid both of her heavy tits on top of Cindy's large, round pair, and in doing so, trapped the college girl's arms under her own.

Cindy's heavy breathing and quiet whimpers seemed to indicate she was in serious trouble. The weight of Patricia's larger jugs was obviously pushing down on the redhead's boobs, and judging from the slight, rhythmic movements of the older woman's back, she was doing her best to simply drive her bountiful udders into the college girl's slightly smaller pair. The blonde seemed to regain her breath as she began grinding away at Cindy's big tits, and no doubt feeling her energy return, the woman began to taunt the young girl in her arms.

"Sorry, kiddo. You had a good run, but I think I'm going to just grind these flat now. I know Marcus will love seeing your big boobs turn into mush," Patricia cooed, looking tired but confident as she smiled at the young redhead. "And don't worry, I'll still let you fuck him occasionally. Now that we all know who the better woman is."

For emphasis, the mature blonde rolled her back, forcing a wave of her heavy tits onto Cindy's again. The redhead half-grunted, half-moaned, and all three watched her beautiful tits distort and twist under the weight of Patricia's larger jugs. Groaning loudly, Cindy grabbed Patricia's hips, trying to push her away, but the cougar seemed to just ignore the move, choosing to put more pressure on the college girl's increasingly displaced breasts.

Marcus noticed Cindy opening her eyes slowly, looking up at her boyfriend with a look he'd never seen before. She looked so lost, almost defeated, as she no doubt felt her big, proud tits starting to cave in under Patricia's impressive jugs.

The older woman had been watching the redhead's face as well, and actually snorted as she realized who she was looking at. "Yeah, he knows you're beat, too. Marcus over there loves fondling my gorgeous big tits, and though I have to admit your bouncy little set isn't half bad, I'm sure he's known that mine are better for quite a while now."

Cindy actually roared at that last bit, moving her gaze back to her opponent. She seemed to have gotten a new fire in her eyes, and locked her hands around the mature woman's waist, beginning to pull her closer.

"What, are you kidding me?" Patricia asked, sounding exasperated. "Kids these days really are slow learners. Oh well, someone had to teach you this lesson. Might as well be me," she sighed, shaking her head.

Patricia twisted her torso again, but almost lost her balance as Cindy pulled down on her waist. The redhead suddenly drove her own chest forward, pushing Patricia's bigger teats up with her thick boobs.

"You little shit!" Patricia cursed, but flexed her arms, tightening the bearhug even further and trying to force her rack down. The redhead struggled for a while, but couldn't keep the sheer mass of the cougar's jugs up for long. Once their boobs met on even ground again, both women began to shove in a final test of tit supremacy. Marcus watched, entranced, as Patricia's large mammaries slowly started to envelop his girlfriend's pale breasts. The mature blonde's creamy flesh spilled ever-so-slightly over Cindy's sizable tits, and the redhead ground to the left and right with a growing urgency as she sensed her boobs beginning to yield.

"Yeah, I know you can feel it. My big, womanly breasts are grinding you flat, bitch. Your precious little teenage tits are done. Turned into mush by a better pair," the older woman hissed, watching her opponent's desperate expression with a smug glee. Oh, she could definitely get used to this. Who knew crushing busty college chicks would be this much fun?

Patricia's own, ample flesh billowed out quite a bit as well, but the difference between the two large racks was becoming more and more pronounced. The mature blonde's breast tissue was pushed to the sides for a moment when Cindy shoved back with greater force, but quickly started to overwhelm the redhead's failing tits again. Cindy looked on with horrified fascination as her big, dense tits continued to withdraw, Patricia's heavy orbs forcing her flesh to mold and flee despite her best efforts. Soon enough, the cougar had completely pinned the redhead's overmatched udders against her ribcage, flattening the girl's pride and joy in an impressive show of dominance.

"It's over now," Patricia continued, this time with a slightly softer voice, as she pulled away for a moment. "You've lost. I know you felt those floppy bags break down and make way for my firmer tits."

The woman could see tears starting to flow down the girl's pretty cheeks, and cupped her jaw gently, lifting her head up. "Shh, it's okay, Cindy. You don't even need to say anything. Just watch."

She pushed her boobs forward again, slowly, almost lovingly. All three looked on as Cindy's big tits flattened, losing their nicely rounded shape. While Patricia's thick breasts started to do the same as the front of her breast met some resistance, there was really no comparison. The mature blonde continued pushing, eliciting a deep moan from her young opponent as she forced the redhead's boobs into her ribcage again. Patricia ground her victorious boobs into Cindy's loose udders for a while, enjoying the quiet whimpers of her shocked, tearful opponent.

Unable to resist a moment longer, Marcus opened his belt, freeing his straining cock from his pants as he watched the cougar's full, sweaty jugs overwhelm his girlfriend's obviously less powerful tits. Patricia looked up from the wrecked boobs of the young redhead just in time to see the lustful college guy begin to spurt his seed all over her leather couch, the poor boy apparently unable to stand the immense arousal he'd been experiencing for so long.

"Oh, gawwd, stop! You win, you win!" Marcus' girlfriend moaned, looking at her conqueror with pained, glistening eyes as she felt the larger pair push her own flesh away, the young, firm tissue losing its last bits of resistance and surrendering completely. Cindy was slowly coming to grips with what had happened, but still couldn't quite comprehend how it was physically possible for an old broad like this blonde to have out-boobed her.

"You have better, firmer breasts than I do," she mumbled, trying to pull away from the mature woman.

Patricia wanted to hear one more thing, though, before she was ready let the humiliated girl go.

"And who's the better woman? Which one of us is hotter?" the cougar whispered, her hot breath blowing against Cindy's ear.

"You! You are the better woman, I'm just a little girl compared to you. Of course Marcus would prefer your body to mine, you're much more attractive than I am," the redhead sobbed, her voice cracking as she broke down and began to cry in earnest.

"Abso-fucking-lutely right, dear. I'm so glad we agree," Patricia smiled, nodding in condescending approval. "Well, it seems my work here is done," she murmured softly, before turning towards her boy toy.

Marcus was laying sprawled out on the couch, flustered and sweaty, clearly still reeling from his powerful orgasm. Damn, he really did look delicious, Patricia thought, suddenly feeling even more happy about her win. The boy was all hers now, to do with as she pleased. Which reminded her.

"Feel free to quit bawling anytime you'd like," the cougar sighed, rolling her eyes at the defeated girl. "I meant what I said earlier, you can still fuck him if you want. I'm not greedy."

***