Could Have Been Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian released her as she shot up to go look for her phone. Buried beneath her jeans, she quickly grabbed it as it started vibrating. "Hello?"

"Babe? Where are you?" Drake slurred. Was it not Sunday or did she miss something?

"Uh, I'm at Leni's," the lie came as smooth as creamy mashed potatoes.

"Oh, well, when are you coming home? We're out of groceries." He hiccupped that drunk hiccup.

She rolled her eyes. "Go get some then," she said through clenched teeth. By that point, Ian had come up behind her and ran his hands beneath her now open robe, fingering her breasts and soaking cunt. She moaned involuntarily.

"What was that?"

A finger slipped inside of her, one in her hot sheath, the other in hew newly found hole. She gasped. "N-nothing," she groaned. "I'll be home-."

"Whenever you want to be," Ian whispered huskily into her other ear. She rolled her eyes as he fingered both her cunt and ass while his tongue circled her lobe. Before she knew what was happening, her robe was gone and Ian had her up on her tiptoes, cock poised under her.

"Leni is going through a tough time right NOW," she shouted the last word as Ian slammed her onto him. She clutched her phone so hard, she thought it would break. Slowly and surely, Ian began slipping in and out of her, the sounds of her wetness echoing throughout the entire room.

He had guided her to the nearest wall, one of his hand holding them up for support as he entered and withdrew from her.

She moaned loudly into the phone when he picked up his speed. Thankfully, Drake didn't catch it as he was going on and on about some boring subject only Drunk Drake would do. "Have fun. Let me know when you decide to come home."

"I'm sure I'll be coming soon," she panted. "I'll see you later," she whispered and hung up, tossing her phone to the ground. Ian drove relentlessly into her, grunting with his efforts as his robe swished and brushed against her calves.

He held her arms back behind her, forcing her front forward as he pumped his hips harder and faster. Their thighs met, slapping against one another, creating a suctioning sound between two fleshes that became one. She cried out and moaned when he forced her back to his chest and kissed her like a barbarian would kiss his mate after a successful hunt. He was unbelievably strong as he picked her up to place his hands under her knees to get better leverage.

Their mouths never left one another's even when he moved to the edge of the bed to sit and fuck her still. "God I could do this all day every day for the rest of my life," he murmured against her lips.

She nodded in her agreement. He then paused and twisted her around so he could better kiss her roughly, shoving his tongue to the back of throat as he thrust upwards, balls slapping the underside of her rear. It was like they couldn't get close enough even as she clawed all over his body, forcing his robe off. It was like they were meant to be one in both flesh and soul. She cleared her mind from that thought and instead focused on Ian and Ian alone.

He ground her into him, practically forcing his entire length into her so she couldn't break free. He broke the savage kiss and began grazing his teeth on her throat and neck in a fierce attempt to claim her. He bit her shoulder, using just the slightest bit of pressure so it wasn't painful but in a lover's bite, so others would know she was his. His short fingernails scraped down her back as she raised her head to moan out to the ceiling, eyes closed in pure ecstasy as yet another orgasm licked its way up from her toes to her chest. Ian used his tongue to delve between her breasts and then up and over her chin to dig deep into her mouth.

She was so close...

Just before her big "O" he tore out from her and walked swiftly towards a set of drawers where he dug around for a solid second before coming back to her. She wondered what it was he had when she felt him probing around her ass just as he inserted something cool and smooth, not much bigger than a grape. Once through, there was a straight line before another small bubble and then another until he was almost knuckle deep in her tight hole.

"Trust me," he whispered and kissed her ear before he settled under her once again to continue their ferocious fucking. It was like he hadn't even stopped while pumped so hard, she thought her pelvis would break.

He had her lean back just a tad while he licked her stomach, continue his onslaught of harsh thrusts. "Ian," she breathed, her cunt clenching around him, and another muscle clenching around the object inside of her backdoor. "Ian, Ian," she whispered over and over again, the orgasm nearly back, almost ten times as potent as before. She ran her hands over his forearms that caged her ribs and squeezed his wrists. She clutched at him when she felt a hand brush against an ass cheek.

Pleasure bubbled up within her bones, desire crackling behind her eyes, and something deeper inside of her belly. She didn't know what to grab as an intense orgasm threatened to spill over, taking her with it. Her hands went to his hair where his head now had a nipple between his teeth, his eyes glancing up at her, a fire behind them like no other.

Gorgeous and sexy as he grinned deliciously evil at her, she screamed his name. "Ian!"

"Come for me, baby," he commanded and she did, squeezing her eyes shut.

Coming so hard, she clamped down on his dick as his hand slowly pulled out the anal beads being housed in her. One by one, they popped out of her and a feeling like no other was created in her middle. She gasped and shot her eyes open at the amazing sensation roiling through her at that very moment. Her body ebbed and flowed from the aftermath of her orgasm, her foot beginning to cramp up from the immense sensations. She panted, her chest rising and falling, the pleasure still sweeping through her veins and muscles.

Just as she was coming down from her intense high, Ian thrust one last time and spilled his seed in her. She didn't even notice he was staring down at her as he grunted, his load seeping out of her onto his bed. "God you're beautiful when you come," he said before pulling her up against him and laying the most passionate kiss she had ever received in her entire life. "I want this to happen more often," he whispered against her lips.

In between kisses she agreed. "I could get used to this. I want you more now."

It was like he was a drug and she needed just one more hit each time he was the reason for an orgasm. She was addicted to him, his scent, his body, just all out enthralled by him. "You can stay with me anytime you want," he promised her as he brought her back with him in a spooning position.

A knee between her thigh, a hand on her possessively on her ass, and his lips fiercely taking hers, she knew she would definitely take him up on that offer. Fuck Drake. Fuck what Ian had done. She didn't feel guilty about cheating because she knew in her heart what she had done and was doing was right. In the meantime, she could enjoy being with Ian.

This. This was where she wanted to be. In his arms and in his bed.

Ian kissed her forehead as she fell asleep, huge grin on her face, not a care in the world. She didn't once think of her boyfriend nor did she think of her life outside of Ian. She saw him and wanted him as she drifted off to dream of Ian. And only Ian.