Could Have Been Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan surreptitiously looked over towards the bar and caught his eye. He rose minutely but she shook her head and mouthed the word, "no" so he knew now wasn't the time. Her plan was to get her father buzzed or at least somewhat inebriated before she told him the news.

She felt sick to her stomach with how this might turn out. She even lost her appetite and elected to order a salad to ease her mind.

"Honey, it's alright," Carolyn soothed her father. Her eyes slid to Morgan like she knew what she was up to. "He's not worth worrying about right now. That was in the past and this is now. You're doing amazing, sweetie."

Bile rose to the back of Morgan's throat and she sipped her tea to tamp it down.

Kissing Carolyn's cheek, Michael nodded. "You're right. Now, what were you saying, Morgan?"

She widened her eyes. "Uh, I can see you're upset so I'll tell you later," she lied and feigned looking through the menu. Under the table, she was picking at the seams in her skinny jeans and the same loose top from earlier felt suddenly too tight. Plus, it did contain both her and Ian's sweat on it.

"No, no, honey," Carolyn eased the tension. "Go on and tell us."

Morgan sighed and downed the rest of her tea. "Well, I was just going to say I'm seeing someone new as well. He was supposed to be here tonight but he couldn't make it."

Her father's face relaxed. "For a second there I figured you were going to say you were seeing Ian Rhett," he spat. "From the way you looked at him, I thought maybe he was the surprise. You don't get mixed up with him, okay? He's bad news."

Chewing her lip, she nodded. "Yes, dad."

And on he went about how terrible Ian was. Occasionally, she'd catch Carolyn's gaze and could tell the other woman knew what was going on but respected Morgan enough not to say anything.

"Excuse me," Morgan said before the food came. "I'm going to the restroom. Be back in a moment."

She hopped up and knew she was being followed.

"What happened?" A deep voice angrily asked right before she entered the women's restroom.

Morgan turned around and saw Ian. He looked upset. "I tried but I-I couldn't. He saw you walking towards us and he almost lost it. I promise I'll tell him. I just can't right now. He's got a new woman and he's happy." She trailed off and glanced up at him.

Why was he so angry when they really didn't even have a label?

Ian sighed and pulled her to him. "It's okay, baby."

Morgan smiled when she felt his erection. She tilted her face up towards his and he kissed her deeply.

"What do we have here?"

Morgan jerked away with a gasp. "Carolyn!"

She stood to the side, her arms crossed in front of her body. "After what your father has been through, this is who you're seeing?"

They just met that night but Morgan already knew better than to cross Carolyn. "I-."

The other woman laughed. "Honey, it's alright. I won't tell."

Relief swept over her. Wait, why was she willing to protect Morgan from the wrath of her father?

At her confused look, Carolyn held up her hands in mock surrender. "Look, if he makes you happy, then you're happy, right? Your father makes me extremely happy even though everyone says he's a disgraced businessman but I don't care," she blushed. "Look, I know we've just met however, I can tell when there's a great start to something and I see it with you two. I can help ease the sting once you tell your father but you will have to tell him eventually. You know him; he's so nosy."

Both she and Morgan laughed. That was true.

Ian seemed to still beside her. He was the reason that her father was discredited.

"Sorry, Ian, but she'll have to tell him another night. He's too flustered right now and even every bit of wooing will not do him good," Carolyn winked at them and strutted into the restroom.

Morgan sighed. "She's right." More bile rose to the back of her throat at the thought of possibly telling him now. Her stomach was queasy and she knew that she wouldn't be able to eat dinner tonight and her father would surely notice. She placed her head on Ian's chest and listened to his strong heartbeat.

"You should get back," she felt him murmur.

Nodding, she looked up at him and pecked him on the lips, tugging at his navy lapels. He was still in the same suit he wore that day to work and she could smell what they had done earlier. His sweat and her sweat combined with other bodily fluids mingled on his clothes and she smirked. Desire swept through her and she bit her lip.

The bathrooms of the restaurant were in the back corner, not very well lit, and in a small hallway. With a snarl, Morgan jumped up and attacked Ian's lips. His tongue tangled with hers and he backed them into the men's restroom. She cracked an eye open and noticed they were alone, thankfully. She frantically searched for his erection and found it immediately. God, she had been sitting on wet panties for nearly half an hour and the need for Ian overtook any basic instinct, replacing them with pure, raw, animal lust.

He growled and pushed her way before he bent her at the waist and shoved her towards the sink that was set in black granite. Her face was inches away from the mirror when she felt him unzip her jeans and pull them down. He was in her instantly and she gasped. No matter how many times they fucked, she was always so amazed at his girth.

His fingers gripped her hair when he began thrusting with so much fervor, Morgan nearly cracked the mirror. She moaned loudly and placed her hands on the mirror for leverage. It was so good and only got better each time they were together.

They were panting and she wanted to touch him all over as he fucked her. He must have thought the same thing as he yanked himself out of her and turned her around so her bottom rested on the edge of the counter. He groaned when his cock sank into her cunt and she flung her head back in ecstasy. Their pelvises met and she ground herself on him when he paused for a second to catch his breath.

Her fingers dug into his neck and she brought his lips to hers in a searing kiss. His teeth scraped across her tongue and she bit his bottom lip.

A warmth developed in her middle and she tensed. His cock was grazing across a sensitive spot combined with her clit rubbing against the bottom of his abdomen, she was about to have an intense orgasm. She cried out as the warmth spread out to her limbs and she used her hips to grind against his.

She hadn't realized he stopped and watched her as she threw head back once more, fucking herself on his cock. She grabbed the edge of the counter and rode him savagely as the orgasm crept up and overtook all her senses. She saw stars explode behind her eyes and felt every nerve ending in her body burst to life with a newfound passion. Her orgasm erupted and Ian clasped her mouth with his to silence her scream. Her leg jerked and her shoe fell off; that's how powerful he made her come.

"Oh my god," she groaned against his lips. Her hips were still moving and this time, his hands were the doing the work, moving her body against his, forcing her to ride out the rest of her orgasm. She shuddered violently as another wave crashed over her and she let out a small squeak. God, the orgasms just got better and better with him.

He let out a guttural sound before he stilled and she felt him spill inside her. How nice would that be? To have to sit and face her father with Ian leaking out of her? The thought caused a fresh wave of pleasure through her.

But, she needed to get back. Like now.

He chuckled when he removed his cock from her and placed a fervent kiss on her lips. "Your father's gonna worry about you."

"I know," she said in between kisses. "But...I can't...I don't...want to leave...just yet," she sighed in aggravation as she felt him pulling away. "No, I love kissing you," she hoarsely whispered and made to kiss him again. Something bubbled inside her chest and she had to let it out. It was a strange feeling but she couldn't help it. She always felt butterflies around Ian and tonight was no different. Maybe this was it; this was the moment that would change everything. Maybe she was high off of her orgasm but she knew she was about to say those terrible words, the ones that start wars and cause heartache. "I love you," she blurted out.

Morgan gasped and quickly covered her mouth. She didn't love him. She couldn't have. Sure, her feelings were strong for Ian but that wasn't love was it? There was a deep and burning lust but it wasn't love.

Ian was stunned with her revelation and he didn't say a word. He didn't feel the same. How could he? All they did was have sex and spend some quality time together but that wasn't love. It couldn't be. A blush covered her neck and face and jerked away from Ian. She speedily checked herself in the mirror, making sure she was presentable, and ran out, realizing the door was unlocked. Anyone could have walked in on them but thankfully, no one did.

Her stomach roiled with what had happened and she knew she was going to be sick. Especially with the way he hadn't responded. Chills ran up her spin and she crossed her arms over her middle as she made her way back to her father's table. The food was waiting she felt incredibly embarrassed. In her mind, everyone knew what had happened and what she said. She didn't care that she fucked Ian in the restroom. She simply cared that she let loose a string of unforgivable words that should never be uttered unless you truly meant them.

"Everything okay, sweetie?" Carolyn asked before plopping a bit of her steak into her mouth. The smell made her more nauseous and was no longer in the mood to eat.

A cold sweat encased her body. She shook her head. "I just don't feel well. I'm not sure what's going on," she coughed and swore vomit entered her mouth. She gulped down her drink and saw from the corner of her eye, Ian swagger out to sit at the bar, a sullen look on his face. Fuck! She cried in her mind. He wasn't looking for love. He wanted someone to fuck and that was it.

Jesus Christ.

"Baby, if you don't feel well, take that with you and go home and rest. You do look a little pale," her father soothed her.

She nodded and stood. "I am so sorry. It just hit me and I feel like I'm going to be sick. We'll have to do this another time," she muttered.

Her father motioned towards their server and boxed up her food. He hugged her and whispered he loved her. She hugged Carolyn who murmured something in her ear. "Saltines and Sprite, honey," she winked at her and went back to her dinner.

Confused, Morgan replied her thanks and took off, tamping down the urge to puke with each step she took.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the way home, Morgan stopped by the drugstore to gather the supplies Carolyn suggested and then some.

Once she arrived at the apartment Ian helped her pay for, she ran to the bathroom and emptied her stomach. What the hell happened?

She recalled a stomach bug making its way around Ian's office and figured she must have caught it. Chills ran across her skin and she shivered after splashing her face with water. She glanced at her reflection and noticed her bloodshot eyes. Had she been crying? She vaguely recalled letting a few tears slip, feeling incredibly emotional.

He didn't say the words back.

A new wave of nausea hit her and she clutched the toilet seat to let it out. Was she that upset by his actions? Did she really love him that much?

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she ignored it. "Oh my gosh. He doesn't love me back," she croaked and began sobbing into her arms. Why did this matter? She didn't think she developed a feeling of love towards this man.

Apparently she had.

This was so unexpected and new to her that she didn't know what to do. Her mind was muddled and her body was tired from her outburst of affection. Her phone kept buzzing but she didn't look at it. She knew what would happen. He would end things and never want to see her again. No more mind blowing orgasms or fabulous sex; no more spending all day on the weekends tangled up in each other; no more anything with Ian. She would have to forget about him.

Sighing, she moved to get ready for bed when something stuck out of the drugstore bag. A little voice inside her head told her to buy it or perhaps it was Carolyn who whispered an innuendo to get it.

She couldn't be. There was no way.

Chewing on her bottom lip, she made up her mind and opened the box.

A few minutes later, she sat on the edge of her porcelain clawfoot tub as tears fell down her cheeks. Her hands shook and her heart hammered in her chest. The bathroom smelled of vomit but she didn't pay attention to it. She cradled the stick of plastic in her tightly wound fist and knew that nothing would be the same as it was before. Would it be better? Would this change things or would Ian even really care? After all, he didn't even reciprocate her feelings so who knew what the future will hold.

She'd still finish school and focus on creating a better life-

Pounding on the front door caused her to jump and drop the stick onto the tile floor. She didn't pick it up as she went to answer her unwelcomed visitor in a daze. It almost like she was high and could feel the world dropping around her as she twisted the knob.

"Morgan, I-," Ian growled at the same time she greeted him.

"I'm pregnant."

12