Could It Be? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that was when what he'd been trying his best to hold off for a long time happened: he came. In his pants. This still didn't stop him from fucking her with his tongue nor was he embarrassed about it. Groaning his own climax out against Thina's pussy he only pauseed for a few seconds to savour his own release and even managed a little chuckle at his own expense, having cum in his pants.

As Thina slowly came down from her climax again, the earlier scene replayed itself. Erik recognized it as she slowly relaxed, gradually losing her vigor in pushing her pussy against his face, and eventually relaxing completely save for the slight shiver here and there. He gently licked her clean, taking his time and greedily enjoying the shivers she would get once in a while.

It took a while for Thina to gather enough strength to sit up but. As much as she was enjoying Erik's tongue exploration she felt the urge to kiss him. After sitting up she guided Erik's head from her pussy and made him look at her.

"Erik that was great," she breathed as she gently lowered her head to his for a kiss.

She could taste herself on him. After about a minute, which felt longer, they broke their kiss and looked at each other with huge grins on their faces.

"Erik...that was amazing, I...I've never cum twice before" Thina said.

True. In fact she could probably count the number of times she'd cum in one hand.

"Really? I aim to please, you. You are amazing Thina."

Also true. Again -- that moment when this reaction is supposed to be sexual. But it isn't. This was something else. Exactly what, he didn't know. And for a second he had a strange look on his face and sort of drifted off, lost in his confusion but quickly recovered before Thina noticed.

"What do you say we go upstairs, take a shower and you forget about going back for your car tonight?" a hopeful Erik asked. He was eager to continue their lovemaking after showering but wasn't sure how she felt about spending the night.

"Hmmm...and here I am thinking that I'll return the favor with the unlady like behavior I was talking about earlier," Thina teased as he led her out of the kitchen.

"I was actually going to say that...after you forget about going back for your car...you can, you know...be as unlady like as you want...I was just...you know...being a gentleman...slowly easing into this particular conversation."

Even he couldn't keep a straight face at the rubbish he was saying.

******

As the new lovers showered, they couldn't have known that Anna was at the gate of Erik's housing estate, scanning the visitors' sign in book -- looking for any unfamiliar names that would have signed in as Erik's visitors in the past few weeks. Being a Friday evening, she thought the moment perfect for checking up on his visitors. She had sweet talked the security guard stationed at the main gate into letting her have a look at the book.

Scanning the pages, she was a little relieved that in three weeks the only people who had signed in were the cleaning lady and Erik's two friends Jacques and Andre. Still, in her mind this was not enough to explain the brush off she got from Erik a week ago. She would just have to dig some more.

12