Could It Be Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

"I'll be right back guys, I think I left my smokes in the car."

I walked out of the bar and leaned against the building a few feet from the door. I pulled out a cigarette but my lighter failed me. A lit match appeared in front of me, held by a small feminine hand.

"Rough night?"

"You could say that."I replied.

"So, is that black guy your boyfriend?"She asked.

"Apparently, and the blonde is supposed to be my girlfriend."

"The one making out with the brunette?"

I sighed,"Yep,"pausing to take a drag,"that's her."

"Wow, lucky you. I know a lot of guys that would kill to be in your shoes."She stated.

"Well, they can have it for all I care."I said, breathing out a plume of smoke.

"Whats wrong? Don't you like him?"

"Randy? He's a good guy, but I just always feel like the only reason I am there is to gratify their desires."

She nodded her head a bit,"Oh, I see. So it's like that."

"You know, she and I have been together for nearly a year and a half, and he pays more attention to my dick than she does! Hell and he hasn't even touched it in a week!"I exclaimed before I realized what I was saying, or for that matter whom I was saying it to.

Turning to face her I said,"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you didn't want to hear that."

"It's ok, I've heard worse."She said, with her cheeks blushing.

"I better go, before they start wondering where I ran off too."I motioned as I dropped what was left of the cigarette and crushed it under my foot.

"Wait. Here, take my number. In case you need someone... you know, to talk to."She said tilting her head to the side slightly, before running back inside.

I stood there looking at the number on the little torn piece of paper she had handed me. "Just what I need, another girl in my life who probably just wants to watch me get fucked," I thought to myself. I wadded the paper up in my hands and flicked it with my middle finger across the parking lot. Heading back inside I was met at the door by my quote lovers.

"Come on Pete, we're heading home. Chelsea had the least to drink so she's gonna drive up home."Kristen said.

"In ours? What about her car?"

Kristen replied,"I'll bring her back for it later."

Again we climbed into the silver American SUV and set off. The alcohol was definitely having any effect on us. Chelsea had to repeatedly swat Kristen's hands away from her crotch, and both Randy and I were sporting hard-ons. Almost half way home and I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders, I knew what he wanted. It was the same thing I wanted, the only difference was that he would get it. It was dark in car but I could still make out the shape of his large dick, hanging out of his jeans. With his hand on the back of my head he guided my mouth to his waiting manhood. I was drunk enough right then that I didn't care about all the planning and scheming. I didn't even care if they were just using me. My inebriation melted away the anger and left me wanting what I knew was coming.

"Oh my god, look Chelsea."I heard Kristen say. I knew she was talking about me.

"I can't look I'm driving. What's happening?"She responded.

"He's sucking him off in the back seat."She whispered, trying not to let me hear.

"Ooh, what a slut. I wanta see."

At that instant I didn't care, I was enjoying the moment; happily slurping away at his dark rod. Not much later we pulled into the garage, the truck shut off and the large metal door went down. When I finally released him from my mouth and I sat up, both the girls had been watching. They looked almost like hunger dogs drooling over a piece of meat on the kitchen counter. Randy didn't even bother to put himself back into his pants as we went inside. The girls went to the couch and Randy just stood there in the middle of the room, letting his jeans hit the floor. In no time at all the girls were undressing each other and I was on my knees doing my best to swallow this large black dick.

"God that is so hot."I heard Chelsea say.

"Yeah, He's gotten really good at that. Almost makes me wish I had a dick." Kristen replied.

"Almost?"Randy asked.

"Yeah, almost. I enjoy this way more."Kristen said as she leaned back against the arm of the couch, her hands pulling Chelsea's head right down to her steaming pussy.

The house was filled with the sounds of passion, and the air made heavy with the musk of sex. Chelsea, eating Kristen's vagina as though it would be her last meal on earth, and me, sucking Randy's cock like my life depended on it. He reached down, pulling himself free from my lips. I left to grab the lube from the bedroom and undressed on my way back. When I returned the girls had both sat up so they could watch, their hands fingering and massaging each other, but still ready for a show. I met Randy in the middle of the room where he embraced me. One arm gripping around me, holding me close, the other reaching down to stroke my engorged cock. I was putty in his hands, our lips together, his hand gently sliding up and down my length. Leave it to the girls to break the moment.

"Come on, we wanta see some action."Kristen announced.

I broke from the kiss, looking over his shoulder,"shut up, you've got plenty of action right there next to you."I had to admit, Chelsea was a fine piece of ass. Not quite as much a looker as Kristen, but she had a decent figure and a great face.

"I wanta see that big dick fuck your white ass."Chelsea said.

"Ooh, Randy, why don't you lay down so he can ride you." Kristen said, pointing at the floor.

He nodded at me with a smile and started to lie down on his back, with his feet facing the girls. I knelt down beside him and stroked his shafted with a small amount of lube in my hand. I almost couldn't believe how hard he was, his dick was so hard it surely must have hurt. As I swung my leg over him to straddle his waist, the girls cheered me on, shouting approval as he started to slide into me. God he felt so big, I loved the feel of every inch that entered me. It wasn't long before I was bouncing up and down, riding his masculine piece of meat. With my head rolled to the side, my back arched, and Randy's hands playing and twisting my nipples I was moaning like a whore in heat.

"God, he's riding that thing just like a girl would." -Chelsea

"You know, he already has one load in his ass from earlier today. This'll make two." Kristen replied, "yeah baby, ride that dick!" she added.

"Almost seems a shame." -Chelsea

"What does?" –Kristen

"He has such a nice dick to, can I play with it?" –Chelsea

"No, you cannot." –Kristen

"Why not?" –Chelsea

"It's hotter to watch him cum just from getting fucked; I want him to learn that he's our bitch." –Kristen

"Oh, that is hot." –Chelsea

I couldn't tell if she knew I could hear her or not. I certainly wasn't about to stop right then, not when I was feeling so good. The knowledge of her intent though cemented in my mind what was to come. Randy motioned me to stop and get off. As I turned and slide off his large dick my ass felt so cold and empty. It was true, I really did love getting fucked like a bitch, submitting to both of their desires. However I knew at that moment that I would never be happy being with either of them.

"Come here baby; eat our pussies like a good boy." Kristen said, with her finger crooked motioning me to them.

On hands and knees I was between her legs lapping at her clit like a dog with my tongue. The void in my hole was promptly as Randy lined up is dick and thrust all the way in with one motion. With my face buried between her legs each escaping moan was stifled and work to drive her passions further. The women love the sight before them, watching intensely at the large dark meat filling my hole. Randy fucked me deep with long thrusts, each one building my pleasure. Kristen pushed me away, and told us to back up. Before I knew what was going on Chelsea had gotten down on her knees in front of Kristen and stuck her ass in my face while she licked away at Kristen. I didn't even have a chance to think it over as Randy's next thrust shoved my face right into her ass. I tried to eat her pussy, but at that angle it was difficult. It didn't take long before I was rimming her cute little red asshole, and relishing every cute little whimper she made.

I wasn't long before I felt that familiar sensation rising from deep within. The waves of pleasure were coming faster and faster and I could not hide it.

"Chels, stop. Turn around, you gotta see this." –Kristen

Kristen had witnessed the great humiliation of my climaxing many times now, she knew when I was close. Chelsea turned, freeing my mouth from her cute little rear, lying out before me as to get a great view of my dick hanging below me swaying back and forth with each of his thrusts. A small pool of pre-cum had already formed beneath me, and a long strand hung off the tip. Each time I opened my eyes I could see Chelsea playing with herself right in front of me. Had it not been too late I probably could have leaned down and lick her cute little pussy for her, but that chance was gone and I was already passed the point of no return. As my body tensed and my dick blasted my huge load out, I noticed Kristen was not in sight.

"Ooh God! Randy! I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"Mm, me too, oh damn this is so hot! Ooh, Ooh god!" Chelsea screamed out as well.

Randy's pace quickened, I could tell he desperately wanted to cum, and he was close now. My mind was shot, I couldn't think at all with all the endorphins swimming in my brain. Totally in a fog with Randy still pounding away at my ass, I heard a voice telling me to open my mouth. Without hesitation I obeyed, and was rewarded with a hand full of cum, my own cum.

"Now that's hot." –Kristen

"God, he didn't even fight you, and look his dicks still leaking." –Chelsea

"Yeah, once he shoots he'll keep leaking til Randy pulls out." –Kristen

With one deep jabbing thrust it was Randy finished, writhing in pure bliss he collapsed down onto my back. As always, I could feel his dick throbbing inside me with each spurt of his seed. He always seemed to cum forever, coating my inside and filling me. I slowly lowered us both down to the floor and laid there trying to catch my breath with him holding me in his sweet embrace.

"Pete, how's that feel?" Chelsea asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Can't you feel it, inside you? You know like each time he shoots?" She asked again.

"Yes." I replied

"What's it feel like?" Her curiosity seemed a little strange.

I opened my eyes to see her face inches from mine, quickly rocking back and forth on her hand and knees with Kristen behind her. Puzzled, I asked "You've never been with a man have you?"

"No." –Chelsea

"It feels... so good."

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers
12