Could It Happen Again?

Story Info
A sequel to "It Has Only Happened Once."
1.1k words
3.1
50.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to those readers who liked "It Has Only Happened Once," a previous story of mine, and especially those who documented their positive feedback: RyeandGingerAyle, bruce22, johnnyjay85, HappyWife85, Grayhair61 and Bill (via email). Thank you, all of you! Here is a happy sequel to the saddish ending to that story, with my wife Linda losing interest in sex. This sequel is not full of steamy sex scenes, but I thought some of you might be interested in how things have turned out. Warning: if threesomes or man-on-man sex offend you, you may want to stop reading.

*

Linda's loss of interest in sex occurred around her menopause -- not a surprising thing in itself, and one that I took in my stride. I just got my release from masturbating while reminiscing about past experiences, fantasizing about possible future sexual encounters, and surfing the net for porn: stories, pictures, videos. I also dabbled in cross-dressing, since we had quite a stash of lingerie and Linda and I have compatible sizes.

Eventually, I found my way to a chat website with webcams. I didn't have a cam at the time, but I enjoyed other people showing themselves on cam and following their conversations while I was lurking. I mostly sought out women masturbating in public view as well as couples (and some threesomes, even) having fun, kissing, petting, sucking, licking, even occasionally fucking. But as with most pornography, the novelty wore off after a couple of years. On occasion, I would see a man exposing himself, wanking until he actually ejaculated on camera. I found myself gradually more and more drawn to this, since men aren't Meg Ryan: they can't fake an orgasm.

Most of the men jacking off showed themselves in a smaller chat room on the website, one frequented mostly by gays and bisexuals, with rarely more than 10 to 20 members online at the same time. (I have seen the other rooms go as high as 100 or more, and it becomes impossible to follow what is going on -- another reason for seeking out the smaller, more intimate venues.)

Pretty soon, some of the chatters started recognizing my name on the list of people on-line, and some posted messages on the wall to welcome me and to try to get me to engage in the chat. They would also ask me when I was planning to get a cam so I could show myself and participate more in the fun and games.

I was sure Linda knew in a general sense that I jacked off to Internet porn, but I was also sure that she didn't mind my getting my rocks off on my own. I was also sure that if she discovered my actually participating in interactions with others, even if only electronically, she'd be very upset. So I was not about to buy a webcam -- she would have discovered it in no time at all. But I did start to enjoy chatting and watching guys with hard, shiny-headed cocks jacking off and spurting semen high in the air. I was amazed at the civil tone of the chat; I explained my situation and why I couldn't get on cam and most of the guys sympathized and understood, and they never begrudged my watching without showing. Two or three of them even got me into private conversations, not visible to the rest of the room, and they got me really hot and bothered. I had some great climaxes!

Then, one Friday in December just a few weeks after I had posted "It Has Only Happened Once," Linda told me, "I just had an email from Connie (her sister). Her daughter Maggie has just caught Frank (Connie's husband and Maggie's father) cruising the web at Ashley Madison. She is furious and she may well divorce the scum this time." Linda has never had any time for Frank and has always wanted Connie to leave him, but she really can't afford to at this point. I asked what Ashley-Madison was, and she explained that it was a dating website for married people who wanted to have extramarital affairs. Connie had already caught Frank on Craigslist when they still did sex hookup ads and she was pretty certain that he had already stepped out on her, or if he hadn't that it wasn't for the want of trying. She went on a bit about Frank being a steaming pile of shit and I nodded and said yes and mhm and so on.

That evening, I sat Linda down and told her that I needed to talk to her about some things. While I had no interest in meeting sex partners IRL, male or female, I surely didn't want her to sneak up behind me and catch me unawares jacking off while chatting to owners of cocks and pussies in prominent display. So I came clean about all I'd been doing, although I soft-pedaled the bi-curious part, using gender-neutral language.

Linda was very quiet for the next couple of days, answering my attempts to start conversations about everyday subjects with just a curt "yes" or "no." Finally, on Sunday night, as we had finished dinner, she said, "I've been thinking a lot about what you told me. I must say, my first reaction was one of feeling betrayed."

My hearts sank as I figured I would have to give up some very pleasant activities. I started saying, "OK, if you want me to stop..." when she interrupted me.

"But my second reaction was, I was tremendously turned on."

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"Over the weekend, I have masturbated myself to orgasm four times, twice in the shower and twice in bed. So... wanna come take a shower with me?"

We were intimate once again, after a good ten years of no sex.

To make a long story short, we bought a webcam, we both get online and show ourselves as we play with each other, she enjoys my cross-dressing and we have sex on the average once a week (which isn't bad, given that we are both over 65). When I told her that it was mainly cock I was interested in watching on-line, she got as horny as a newlywed and now she fantasizes about watching me sucking cock, having my cock sucked and being fucked in the ass by a well-built man. In brief, she gets turned on by seeing me get turned on. My fantasy is to see her being fucked by the same man, sucking him off and then Frenching me with her mouth full of his cum. None of this will probably ever happen, but the fantasy is good and so is the sex we have with each other.

I think I'm the luckiest man alive. I'd rather have this life (and this wife!) than win the lottery!