Could She Really be a Cougar? Ch. 01

Story Info
Just because he's younger, is it wrong to want him?
11.2k words
4.79
65.1k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
1,999 Followers

Most days seems the same. Today was different. She had no idea how different it would be.

Dede was scheduled for another 12 hour shift in the ER, when the VP of medical services decided that volume was so low that she could go home at noon. She didn't care because she was salaried, but the VP could reduce expenses by letting the extra hourly staff go and not have to pay them.

So, with the top down, Dede drove home with thoughts of an afternoon lounging by the pool, a pile of books by her side, an iced drink nearby and lots of sun to soak up. As she turned onto her street, her dreams of a pleasant afternoon vanished.

There were several cars parked around the house. She sighed. Her daughters must be having company over. Oh well, she could still maybe get a quick swim in and then retreat to her bedroom. She thought about relaxing in a particularly naughty way and her thighs pushed together. As a single mom, time for passionate pursuits fell far behind keeping twin teenagers in line, seeing patients in the ER, keeping up with medical journals, continuing education credits and running a household. So, an afternoon in her room with a favorite toy would be a most welcome diversion.

She pulled into the garage and entered the house through the mudroom. Music blared from the backyard. Walking into the kitchen, she noticed the door to the large refrigerator was open. She was about to say something when it closed. Her daughter, Alexis, and a young man were standing there. They each had their hands full of bottles of beer. They each were totally nude.

"Mom, what the heck are you doing home?"

Dede thinks that's what she said. She admitted her mind was fogged by the vision of the naked young man. He was tall with long black hair that nearly touched his wide shoulders. His upper torso was all well-defined muscle. With two sparkling blue eyes and a pair of deep dimples on each stubble-covered cheek, he was beyond handsome. But, the thing that really threw her for a loop was the most attractive penis she'd ever seen.

"I got out early," she finally said. "Guess you weren't expecting me."

"God, Mom, this is so embarrassing. Can't you go away?"

"Alexis, no, this is my house. I will not be the one going away. I assume the rest of your friends are most likely in the same state of attire. Please go outside and tell them I will be coming out. I expect to see lots of clothes when I get there."

Alexis opened her mouth to protest, but finally let out an exasperated gasp, put the beers on the counter and stormed out. The naked young man also put down his beers.

"Hi, Doctor Adams, my name is Cody. I don't believe we've met." He walked toward her. She tried to keep eye contact, but could not help but notice how his penis bounced with every step. He kept coming closer and she thought his penis might actually touch her. He was mostly flaccid or it would have. She almost smiled thinking that he was acting cocky. With what was between his legs, she thought he's entitled to be so.

He extended his hand. Slowly she put hers out and felt his strong grip. "I apologize for causing any embarrassment. We all were just having some fun skinny-dipping."

"And drinking. I'm not sure about you, but my girls are 19."

A flash of a brilliant smile. "I get it, Doctor. Probably not a wise choice, but we weren't getting out of control. By the way, I'm twenty-two, so at least I'm legal."

She couldn't believe she's having a relatively normal conversation with a naked man. And, he was so self-assured despite his nudity.

"That's all well and good, Cody, but the girls are still underage and I'm responsible for what goes on in my house." She thought she handled that well until she realized she had used his name like they were old friends.

"Understood," he said. He looked over his shoulder and, peering at the backyard, said he'd go out and help clean up. As he was looking toward the back, she let her gaze drop to below his waist. She was ogling her daughter's friend's penis. She wanted to shift away but there was something about it that held her.

"I don't mind if you look," he said.

She snapped her head up to find him smiling.

"I, uh, assure you I was not, uh,..."

"Yes, you were. It's cool. We're all curious and I'm flattered you like looking at me. I'm going out now, unless there was something else you wanted to talk about."

"What? No. But, ask Alexis and Brianna to come in please. And, I was not looking."

"Sure thing. Nice meeting you." He shook her hand, turned and walked to the slider. He paused and looked back over his shoulder. She was marveling at the rock hard ass as he moved. "Doc, yes, you were." He closed the slider behind him.

In a few minutes Alexis and Brianna appeared. They had their bikini bottoms on but remained topless.

"I thought I said to get dressed."

"We didn't have our tops with us," said Brianna. "They're upstairs."

"What the hell is going on?"

"Chill, mom," said Brianna with a bit of attitude.

Dede's temper started to rise. "Do not tell me to chill when I come home to find a house full of naked people and a bunch of under-aged kids drinking. I am way far from chilling."

"Mom," said Alexis. "It's no biggie. Yeah, some kids stopped by and we decided to skinny-dip. It's not like you haven't done that. The three of us do it all the time."

"Not all the time, and please do not compare my actions as an adult with what you're doing. Besides, there are boys and girls here. Don't you have any modesty?"

"Jeez, mom, like you and the Foleys go skinny-dipping. Uncle Jack is a guy, so what's the big deal with us?" argued Brianna.

--

Dede recalled the night Jack and Mae Foley were over and they decided to go swimming. It was fun until the girls appeared at poolside. The twins giggled and could hardly contain themselves after catching the obviously naked trio in the water. After Dede shooed them away, they all had a good laugh. The girls' appearance had quite an effect on Jack as he was hard as a rock when they climbed out of the pool. This was the first time she had seen her friend with an erection. Mae kidded him mercilessly. Mae said maybe Dede should do something to help him out. They laughed, and Dede told him he was perfectly capable of handling things by himself.

"Wanna watch?" Mae asked.

Jack Foley is a good looking guy. At fifty, a few years older than both Mae and Dede, he still is in decent shape. Since her sex life bordered on non-existent, she toyed with the idea that it would be fun to see him masturbate for them. Her interest level spiked as he began to stroke his hard-on.

"I don't know if this is a good idea," she said, but could not infuse any conviction in her statement.

Mae said. "I think it's sexy."

Jack kept stroking and Mae and Dede sat in their chairs watching. Dede finished her margarita and poured another from the pitcher on the table. Jack began breathing hard and sweat formed on his body.

"Touch him, Dede."

She shook her head and whispered, "I shouldn't."

"Give me your hand," Mae said. She took Dede's hand and placed it on her husband's erection. Together they moved up and down.

"That's really nice. You both feel so good, but I'm close," Jack said as he removed his hand to allow the two women to do the work.

"Come on our tits," Mae commanded.

She pulled Dede close, they leaned forward and with one final stroke, Jack exploded. His hot liquid coated one of Dede's breasts and ran down to collect at her hard nipple. Mae pointed his dick at her own nearly flat chest and a couple spurts covered her. She pushed his tip back toward her friend and she rubbed it against Dede's nipple, letting the final drops fall there. Dede groaned as his tip teased her sensitive nipple.

Jack sat down heavily in a chair.

"Clean up time," Mae said with a broad smile. She bent and began licking her husband's orgasm from Dede's breast. They had never crossed that line before. Dede wanted to stop her, but was too excited and the tongue on her nipple felt so good. When Mae finished, she turned her chest toward Dede, but she couldn't return the favor.

"No problem, sweetie," she said. She called Jack over and he knelt before her cleaning his own cum from her tiny tits. "Honey, I think I missed a spot on Dede," she said and let her finger move around her friend's nipple that still had some clear liquid. She smeared the nipple. Dede breathed through her mouth as her friend's fingers teased her hard bud. Jack took Dede's breast in his mouth and sucked it clean. She tried to disguise her orgasm, but was pretty sure both of them knew she came.

Dede dove back in the pool to cool down. Mae joined her. As they held onto the side of the pool, she said, "Don't freaking over-analyze this, Dede. It was just a spot of spontaneous fun. Besides, I think you need some outlet. You must be horny all the time. You have no man in your life." She wiped some water from Dede's cheeks. "Nor, a woman." Her hand cupped Dede's breast.

Dede looked at her and Mae smiled. Dede climbed out of the deep end.

--

"Mom, like check in."

Dede shook her head to again focus on her half-naked daughters standing there.

"Let me be clear, girls. I want no more drinking, especially when I'm not here and there are people I don't know. Also, I want you—and your friends—to keep your clothes on. I do not need to have parents calling me and asking what the hell I let my children do. Since I'm the only single mom in the neighborhood, and one of the few with a full-time career, I think the other moms already think I'm wacked. So, please, do what I ask."

They exchanged a glance and then agreed.

"So, you're not like going to come out and read everyone the riot act?" Alexis said. "Whatever the fuck a riot act is."

"Watch your language, young lady. Maybe I should come out and talk with them."

"Please, no, mom," pleaded Brianna. "We promise we'll not screw it up."

Dede let the silence build and slowly nodded. "But if I find out..."

"There will be nothing to find out about," said Alexis. "So, what are you going to do now?"

"Well, I was going to take a swim. Since I'm banished from my own backyard, I think I'll take a ride over to Aunt Mae's and swim there. Please promise me I can trust you."

"We promise, Mom," said Brianna and hugged her.

"You're the best," added Alexis and gave her another hug.

"Let's go upstairs. I'm going to change and you girls can cover up your boobs."

Minutes later, they popped their heads back in Dede's room as she was standing in bra and panties. She saw they had put on their tops.

"I'll be out of here in two minutes. Remember what I said."

They again promised to be good and ran downstairs. Dede could hear a cheer go up when they must have delivered the news that the party was not over, just that the rules had changed.

Dede popped her bra off and looked in the mirror. "Not bad for a broad of forty-five," she said as her hands ran over her full breasts. She was surprised at how sensitive they felt.

Not getting dressed right away, she called Mae. Although she referred to them as "Aunt Mae and Uncle Jack," they were just friends. The kids, however, thought of them as part of the family. Mae was home since her office was regularly closed on Wednesday afternoons and encouraged Dede to come over. Dede teased her friend by saying she had a really good story for her. Mae tried to worm it out of Dede, but she said she'd have to wait.

Sitting on her bed she once again regarded her image in the mirror, she thought about Cody and how sexy he looked in the kitchen. Dede let her finger glide against a nipple. The shiver it sent down her body also sent a signal to her pussy. She thought if she acted quickly, she could achieve some release before leaving for Mae's.

Dede lay back on her bed and retrieved the little silver bullet from the nightstand. It was a fortieth birthday gift from Mae. She closed her eyes and played back the scene of Cody naked in the kitchen. In her mind she focused on his dick, no longer thinking of it as a penis. Playing with her nipples got her engine humming. She slipped a hand under the band of her undies and found a damp welcome. She moaned as her fingertip grazed the nub. She let a finger slide between her lips and then enter inside. It felt beyond good. With one hand on a nipple and now two fingers inside, she was moving quickly to the release she sought.

Pulling her hand from her nipple, she took the bullet and rubbed it along her pussy until it was slick. She turned it on and slid it inside her vagina. The soft vibrations made her canal contract against the hard metal. She pulled out the vibe and moved it along her butt until it touched her small rosebud. The shock gave her a mini-orgasm. Dede rubbed the head around, spreading the juice, until she felt it was ready. She pushed it inside and let out a yelp. God, it felt so good as it hummed in her butt. She pulled her panty aside and stuffed three fingers inside her vagina. She was pumping with both hands and the big release she was dreaming about earlier was now clearly within reach.

"Oh, sorry."

Dede's eyes flashed open to see Cody standing in the doorway. She stopped pumping her fingers into her pussy, but it was too late. The vibrating in her ass pushed her over the cliff. She grunted and tried to hold back, but couldn't. She bucked her hips a couple times and the warmth flowed over her body as the orgasm crested and liquid ran down her thighs.

Cody had now come in and closed the door behind him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she said, her voice raspy with passion. Telling him to leave crossed her mind, but she didn't find the strength to go there.

"Alexis sent me up to get the aloe from your bathroom. She said you'd be long gone. I'm sorry, Doctor Adams."

"At least turn away," she said as she pulled her hands from her pussy and finally readjusted the panty to cover up her exposure. The vibe, still lodged in her ass, seemed to be the loudest sound she'd ever heard. The humming filled the entire room. In exasperation, she put both hands behind her and grabbed the vibe, and pulled it out and turned it off. She set it next to her thigh.

Cody watched in silence.

"Don't be upset, Dede," he said. "We all do it."

She thought she should cover her boobs, but she was so flustered she just sat up on the bed.

"Right. But usually not in front of an audience." Dede could now see the outline of a large erection in his bathing suit.

"You're so beautiful, Dede."

"Doctor Adams," she corrected.

Laughing, he said, "If you insist, but I just saw a beautiful woman have a mighty orgasm. I think we might be beyond the 'Doctor Adams' stage."

"I didn't have an orgasm," she lied.

"Yeah, you did. It was awesome. I also like that you're not afraid to use your butt."

His eyes fell to the silver bullet on the bed.

"I was not doing anything to my butt," she protested.

"Sure you were," Cody said. "I love to have mine played with, too."

"Great," thought Dede, "Now we're comparing sexual preferences."

"God, this is really awkward, Cody," Dede said after banishing the thought of using her vibe on his tight butt.

"Not really," he said and his dimples deepened, as his blue eyes shone. "Lick your fingers."

"What?"

"Your fingers," he said. "I can see they are still covered with your cum. Lick them."

She couldn't believe that this man, hardly more than a child, was telling her to do something like that.

"If you don't want to, I will."

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Gently he raised her hand to his mouth. He sucked her index and middle finger, one at a time. His eyes never left hers. When he cleaned them, he directed her ring finger to her lips. Dede resisted for a second, then opened and he guided it in. She sucked it clean. Her heart was racing at the intimacy of what the two of them were doing.

He grinned. "Tasty. Don't you think?" She nodded as her heart raced.

He picked up the bullet. Dede tried to take it from him, but he pushed her hand away. He looked at it and then moved it to his nose. Breathing deeply, he inhaled whatever scent remained as he smiled. In shock, Dede watched him enjoy this wicked act.

He got up and took the bullet to the bathroom. She could hear the water running. In a few moments he returned and placed the clean vibe back on the bed. He also carried the bottle of aloe.

"Dede, you are beautiful. Now, I want you to think about how good it will be when we get together."

"Together?"

"Oh, yes," he said coolly. "We are going to fuck. I promise you it will be a great fuck. I know you will satisfy me and I swear I will make you feel like you've never been fucked before. Trust me, it will be that good."

"Cody, I don't think so."

"Yes, you do, Dede. You want to do it now." He placed his hand on her mound, thinly covered by the panty. He rubbed his finger along the damp material, forcing the thin fabric between her lips. Involuntarily, she gasped.

"But, with everyone downstairs, now is not a good time," he said. "You're hot and wet. You want me and I want you. Think about when it will be." He looked around the room and saw her cell on the dresser. He gave it to her and asked her to enter the security code. Taking the now unlocked phone, he made a new contact and saved it. He stood and turned his back to her. He pulled his trunks down to his knees. As she marveled at the tight, hard buns, Dede heard the camera go off. Easing his trunks up, he turned back and handed her the phone. She opened the camera function and scrolled to the pictures.

His erect cock filled the screen. With a big cap and thick shaft, it made her insides churn. She wondered how it would feel inside her.

"Think about it, Dede. You liked looking at it downstairs. It will be great inside you. And, I can last a long time after the first cum. Think what it would be like to spend a whole day in bed just fucking each other senseless," he said and kissed her. His lips were warm and softer than she would have thought a young man could offer. She tried to pull back, but his hand behind her head kept her lips pressed to his.

"Cody, nothing will ever happen," Dede said, trying to catch her breath. "But, I have to know, did you and my daughters..."

He laughed. "No, never. I'm a friend of one of their friends. We never did anything together. As far as I know, they are both still virgins. This is the first time I've seen them naked."

"Cody, nothing will..."

"Just think about it, Dede. Think."

He kissed her again, running his tongue along her lips. In spite of her unease, she kissed him back. When he offered his tongue, she surprised herself by granting it entry. As he explored her mouth, her panties got wetter. He moved back and licked his lips. "I'm telling the truth about Alexis and Brianna. I must say, though, that I can see where they get their beauty and their awesome tits." He touched her right breast, his finger lingering on the hard nipple. Dede felt another orgasm on the threshold, but pushed it back down. He pinched her nipple. She gasped and he pinched harder. The orgasm that was lurking burst forth. Her breath came in short bursts and her hips rose off the bed.

He walked to the door. "Dede, that was just a taste of what it will be like between us. Also, I will never tell anyone about what I saw. I promise I will not tell anyone about us fucking. That will be between the two of us. Call me when you're ready." He smiled, the two dimples deepening on his cheeks. "And, I will take your ass like it's never been taken before."

Dede could hardly breathe thinking about the raw sexuality of her encounter with the young man. Dressing quickly, she was in her car and heading toward Mae's as her mind churned. She had just added another level to the story she intended to tell her.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
1,999 Followers