Could The Day Get Any Better?

Story Info
He meets his soul mate.
2.4k words
4.47
52k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MassGuy
MassGuy
7 Followers

The day broke with the bright sunshine of summer, the last few days of rain were gone and it looked to be a gorgeous day. The fact that he also had the day off from work only made the day better. He put down his morning cup of coffee, pulled on his leather coat and headed out to the garage. He walked his motorcycle out of the garage, hit the starter and brought the beast to life. There wasn’t anything he enjoyed more than taking his bike for a ride with no real destination in mind, just riding for the enjoyment of riding. Little did he know just how enjoyable this day would turn out to be.

He twisted on the throttle and headed out of the driveway onto the main street. He quickly moved between the traffic and headed for the country. Living in the city had its advantages, but city riding was boring. As he sped along the road to the country, he felt his tensions and stress leaving his body. He could smell the fresh new day, see the sun glinting off the wet leaves on the trees, and was generally enjoying himself.

After about an hour, he decided to stop for a drink, and rest his rump. Up ahead he saw a little café so he slowed and pulled in. He came to a stop, shut down he steed and dismounted. He pulled off his shorty helmet and his jacket. He carefully laid his stuff on the seat and strode into the café. He sat down at the counter and ordered a soda. He looked at his watch and decided he might as well have a quick lunch. He slowly ate his chicken sandwich and fries with some apple pie for desert. Feeling refreshed he moved back to his iron horse and started back down the road.

He was making his way further into he countryside and finding the day to be getting better and better. While it was bright and sunny, the temperature was perfect for riding. He thought to himself, “This is the perfect day, how can it get any better than this.”

Just after having that thought, he entered a long straight section of road, as he looked ahead he thought he saw another motorcycle at the side of the road up ahead. As he neared he slowed down and pulled off to the shoulder and parked just behind the other rider’s steed. He noticed the rider was clad in tight leather pants, a leather jacket and had her back to him. He new it was a her from the long brown hair that fell out from under her helmet.

As he started to dismount his ride, she turned and looked at him. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw; She had the most elegant face he had ever seen. She had the face of a model, but with the country girl flair thrown in, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Being so taken with her face he ask the dumbest question of his life, “Do you need some help?” “Dumbass”, he though to himself, of course she needs some help, she’s miles from nowhere and that’s a puddle of oil under her bike.

She moved toward him and said, “Hi, my name is Susan and yes I could use some help. You wouldn’t happen to have a cell phone would you?

“No, sorry I don’t but I can give you a ride to the next phone if that would help”

“Well, its not like I have much choice,” said Susan’ “ but I only live a few miles from here, do you think that you could give me a ride home? I can get my pickup and use that to get my bike home”

“ Sure, that’s no problem, hop on and tell me the way!”

He didn’t think that this day could get better, but it had…”wow” he thought, as she stepped over the seat and settled in behind him, she has a great body under that leather, sure wish I could find out more about her.

He hit the starter and then rode off with him following the directions that Susan offered as they rode. After a few miles and a couple of turns, Susan told him to pull into the next driveway. He pulled in and saw a typical old farmhouse. Susan invited him inside and they made there way into the kitchen. Susan offered him some soda and asked if he would like a tour. “Of course” he said, “this is a great place you have here, much better than the little house I have in the city.”

“It’s quiet and nice around here, but it can get a little lonely.” Stated Susan

Oh boy he thought, this just might get better than even I had hoped. They walked around the farm as Susan showed him the horses she kept and the outbuildings etc. Susan said, “I better head back out and pickup the bike before some else helps themselves.”


He said, “You will need some help to load that into your truck, mind if I tag along?”

“Actually, I was hoping that you would offer to help, but I will make you a deal, You can help me get my bike back but you must let me make you dinner for payment for your kindness today.”

“Sure,” he said, “ That would be a pleasure, lets go get that bike of yours.”

So for the next hour they drove down to the bike, loaded it into her pickup and brought it back to the farm. They talked about everything they could think of. It was like they were long lost friends. As they were unloading her bike he noticed a loose connection on one of the oil lines. “Here’s your problem, this oil line has loosened, it’s an easy fix, you just need to tighten this fitting.”

“Wow, thanks, thanks very much, I would have never noticed that once we had the bike out of the pickup. You just saved me a trip to the mechanic and lots of money too!” I guess I really owe you dinner with desert now.

They brought the bike into the barn and he tightened the fitting for her and Susan suggested that they go into the house so she can make dinner for them.

Once they got into the kitchen, Susan leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, her brown eyes looked deeply into his and he turned his head and returned her kiss. Their lips met and they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed each other deeply.

Susan broke the kiss and told him to go into the living room and make him self comfortable; she needed to get out of her tight leathers and would be right back. He walked into the living room with a huge smile on his face; this is working out better than I ever could have hoped. He heard a noise behind him and saw Susan had returned to the room.

She took his breath away. She was dressed in a pair of short pants and a tank top. It was clear from the tight material that was all she was wearing. They moved towards each other, embraced and kissed again. This time it was a slow kiss, with the tongues intertwining and there hands moving slowly over each other’s body. He slowly moved his hands down to her breasts, running his hand over the thin material of her tank top and feeling her nipples get hard, he pinched her nipples through the cloth as she continued to kiss him and run her hands over his chest. He broke their kiss and picked her up and laid her down on the couch. She lifted her tank top off and offered her nipple up to him. Her breast were a full C cup with large nipples that were standing out almost ½ inch. He locked his lips around the nipple and sucked and tweaked each one for over ten minutes. She was sliding and bucking around the couch. It was obvious that she was enjoying this but every time he reached for her crotch she gently lead his hands back to her sides. While all this was going on, Susan was reaching down, undoing his belt and sliding his pants down so she had access to his cock. While it may not have been John Holmes size, it was a good 7” long and it was obvious that Susan approved.

After about the third time Susan moved his hands away from her crotch, she started to cry, She stammer that she was sorry but she had a secret that she hadn’t told him, and she tried to get up off the couch.

“Hold on a minutes” he said” just tell me what your secret is, you never know how I will react, but I promise anything can be worked out. Just whisper it in my ear and we will take it from there.” He thought maybe she was still a virgin, or maybe had a physical deformity, but none of that really matter to him for he had fallen deeply, madly in love with Susan.

Susan, still fighting tears said, “Its all wrong, I can’t believe that I fell so hard for you so quickly and now I am going to ruin it!”

“No, you won’t ruin anything,” he said softly, “Just whisper it in my ear.”

They held each other close for a minute and he said” I don’t want to move to fast, but I think I am falling for you.”

With that she melted into his arms, placed her face near his ear and whispered,” I have a cock like you, I am a Transsexual.”

At first he couldn’t believe his ears, could she have said she was a he/she…could this be true? Could his all time fantasy dream be coming true today? Could everything he ever wanted in his life actually be happening today?

Susan had begun to cry and said,” Its ok, you can go now if you want!”

“Why would I want to do that!?” he asks, “You are the most wonderful, warm person that I have ever met. I have always wanted a transsexual and I truly believe that I have actually found my soul mate.”

Susan looked into his eyes, looking for any hint of sarcasm, but there was none. She had finally found someone who would love her for who she is, cock and all. She said,” I can’t believe I found you…please make love to me”

With that, he slowly pulled down her pants and found a wonderful 8” long cock, as he started to play with it her cock grew hard and he dove straight down onto it. He slowly licked the side of the shaft, up one side and down the other, slowly tweaking her nipples and he sucked her balls, He placed her mushroom head into his mouth and slowly devoured her cock until it touched the back of his throat. He then reversed direction and continued to make love to her cock with is mouth. Susan was groaning and moaning and completely enjoying the blowjob. He was a master at giving blowjobs so he could take her to the edge, and then slowly let her down. He did this a while then Susan Cried, “ I can’t take it any longer, please me make me cum, please, oh please make me cum!!”

With that he redoubled his efforts and quickly found her cock starting to grow, her balls tightened up against her wonderful ass. Just before she was ready to explode he drove two fingers into her asshole and took her cock deep within this throat. He was rewarded with the sweetest cum he had ever tasted, She came forcefully enough for the cum to dribble out past his lips and rain down onto her balls. She must have came 5 or 6 times and he swallowed it all. As Susan came down from her orgasmic high, he moved up and kissed her. He shared the cum with her and they traded it back and forth between there mouths before they each swallowed some.

Susan panted” That was the best I have ever had, but I wonder if you could do something that I have always want to do?”

“Sure he said, what is it you want to do?”

Would you fuck my tits and cum all over my face? Please its something I have always wanted!”

“For you, anything!” She moved flat on the couch and he mounted her with his hard cock aimed at the space between her tities. She lubed up the area with her spit and he started to fuck her tits. He knew that he would last long and started to piston back and forth like a steam train. Susan was shouting at him “Fuck my Tits, cum on my face, make me the happiest woman in the world”

He couldn’t last much longer, and as he got closer to the edge, Susan reached down and stuck her finger up his ass. It was the last straw; He lunged forward and started to cum. three four five ropes of sticky sweet man cum shot form the end of his cock. Each one landing on Susan’s face in a slightly different area, By the time he was done she looked like a woman out of a porno, she was covered with cum from chin to forehead. In his ecstasy he had not noticed that she too had cum. without any stimulation to her cock, she had cum and covered her belly and his back. They collapsed into a sweaty heap on the couch. They started to share kisses as he used his tongue to move the cum from her face into her mouth. He continued to feed his cum to her until she was all cleaned off.

Susan looked up at him and said,” We should get a shower so I can make that dinner for you. And I am sure your gonna love desert!”

“Yes that would be wonderful, would you mind if I stayed the night?”

“Oh please stay…that way I can give you breakfast too!”

This is my first attempt at fiction. The story is pure fantasy, but please let me know what you think so that my stories can improve. If you really like this one let me know and I will work on chapter 2. Thanks for reading and happy holidays!

MassGuy
MassGuy
7 Followers