Could You Forgive a Cheater

Story Info
I couldn't.
6.7k words
2.97
76.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers

Could You Forgive A Cheater-- I couldn't

How do you forgive someone for cheating?

From every perspective it is looked at, cheating is cheating and no married person, regardless of how they try to justify it, has the right to cheat on their spouse. Marriage is I love you enough to spend the rest of my life with you and give myself only onto you.

It still happens. The reasons for it happening are endless. He/she was an old boyfriend/girlfriend. I was lonely. You were not home enough. I was drunk. I was drugged. I was weak. And on and on.

Lisa is a beautiful woman and heads turn toward her wherever she goes. Watching her walk is an erotic experience in and of itself and watching her walk in tight fitting jeans causes drool to form on almost every male and a substantial portion of the females who are lucky enough to witness it. Her ass has a natural roll to it which has caused more than one seismometer scale to move.

Over the year's she had developed an immunity to the numerous attempts to persuade her to 'stray'...or so everybody thought. Why she cheated is a mystery. Actually, she cheated with two men. The men she cheated with, like she, were married. They, like she, have jobs. In fact, they all work for the same company; and one of the men, like she, had every intention of staying faithful to his spouse. And did; until the evening they went to dinner with their boss and his wife.

One promotion and two candidates. That was the rumor around the water cooler. How was the boss going to decide? Merit? They were neck and neck. Ability? Again, they were virtually dead even. Personality? Well, she had the advantage there, but he had a slight edge in the 'connections' aspect of the job. He knew everybody in the industry.

So they had been invited to dinner at the boss's house. Reggie was the boss. He wanted his inner circle call him Reggie, not Mr. Jameson. They had both met Reggie's wife, Brooke, on many occasions. She, like Lisa, was both attractive and smart and they both wore those attributes with elegance and grace, if that makes any sense. The dinner had gone well. It was one of those five course affairs which had a different wine with each course.

The two men were sipping twenty- year old Port in the living room after dinner while the two ladies busied themselves doing whatever it is that ladies do when they disappear together. The ladies were just entering the living room and overheard the men discussing the upcoming Oilers game. They learned that the Oilers were on a two game winning streak and needed Sunday's game to continue the streak. Lisa and Brooke looked at each other and rolled their eyes then entered the room. The two men stood and Reggie indicated that the ladies should sit. They did and the men did likewise.

"Can't you two think of anything besides sports to talk about?" Asked Brooke.

"Sure we can." Said Reggie. "We just didn't want to embarrass the two of you by talking about you."

"Bullshit. I've never known you to worry about who you embarrass." She laughed.

"Now, now, Brooke, don't talk like that in front of our guests. They might get the wrong opinion."

So the chatter went for another half hour. It appeared that the reason for the dinner had been forgotten as the friendliness among the four developed and both Lisa's and Gregg's (Gregg was the other man) defenses were being lowered. Lisa told Gregg later that the more they chatted the more relaxed she became and the more she enjoyed their company. She and Gregg had joined the company at the same time and had worked together for the three years they had been there. They had a lot of respect for each other's talents. And they were both intelligent enough to know that they were also each other's main competition for the rumored promotion.

Lisa knew wines and had a keen appreciation of the ones they had enjoyed at dinner but her favorite was the Ice Wine she and Brooke now sipped while chatting with the men.

"Listen," Said Brooke, "I know the two of you have to leave shortly but why don't we all jump in the hot tub to relax and let some of tonight's alcohol evaporate. Reggie and I would feel a lot better than if you just headed home." Pause. "How about it?"

Gregg never hesitated. "Sounds good to me if I can borrow a bathing suit."

"How about you, Lisa?" Asked Brooke. The other three looked expectantly at her.

"Well, what the hey. If you have a suit that fits me, I'm game." She said as she finished her wine and put the glass on the table.

"Okay, let me grab a bottle of champagne. Gregg, why don't you grab some glasses."

So the four made their way to the pool house. Reggie and Brooke headed for their private little room while Lisa and Gregg headed for their designated areas. Ten minutes of searching and trying on suits failed to locate any that Lisa and Gregg felt was comfortable.

Reggie and Brooke had donned their suits and he was pouring champagne at the bar as Lisa and Gregg timidly joined them.

"Change your minds?" Asked Reggie as he handed them their flutes of Champagne

"Actually, I was looking forward to it, but couldn't find a suit to fit." Said Lisa taking her flute.

"Likewise." Said Gregg.

Reggie and Brooke looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Well," Said Brooke. "We're all adult's, let's not let a little thing like suits spoil an otherwise great evening." as she reached behind her to unhook the top half of her suit. The other three watched as the little yellow bra floated to the ground. For some reason the image of an attractive blonde wearing anything yellow has always been unbelievably hot! Reggie shrugged as both he and his wife hooked their thumbs in their suits and wiggled as they slid them down their legs and kicked them away.

Gregg saw Brooke's nipples sticking out and groaned. He had always prided himself on his ability to rationalize every action and he rarely made spur of the moment decisions. He felt that decision-making was a cognitive process, which helps map out the consequences of actions; and that it was in the moments of decision that we decide our fate; but Brooke's nipples decided his fate for him. Knowing it was wrong and knowing he should make his excuses and leave he stared at those perfect nipples and started to undress. He knew that this was a mistake and he would regret it but the clothes kept coming off. Those nipples beckoned and as Brooke moved and her breasts bounced it was as if her nipples were nodding up and down saying yes to Gregg. Yes, it is all right. Yes you can touch us.

Then he was naked and he followed the nipples into the water.

Lisa watched as the other three headed for the hot tub. Her own decision made, she gulped down her remaining champagne, tossed the flute on the nearest chair and started taking off her clothes. Two minutes later she joined the others. Both she and Gregg would later blame alcohol for their conduct.

It was obvious that this was not new to Brooke and Reggie. They were comfortable from the outset. It took Lisa and Gregg a bit longer to relax and bask in the warmth of both the hot tub and the companionship, but relax they did.

The first sexual innuendo came from Brooke when she wondered aloud if the sweat on the men's brows came from the heat radiating from the water in the tub or from the thought that each of them was sitting between two naked women. That comment was followed by Reggie, when he allowed that she was "Probably sweating herself knowing that two naked men were close to her, but she couldn't touch them."

"Sure I can. Watch this." And she reached for Reggie under the water and pinched his leg causing him to jump up exposing a semi-hard dick. As he stood there rubbing the 'pinch site' on his leg his dick stayed semi-hard which caused Brooke to laugh and observe that she had been correct when she claimed the men's sweat was caused by their close proximity to the naked women.

"What do you think Lisa? Is Reggie in trouble being so close to us?"

The wine, Champagne and hot tub had gotten to Lisa. She was past the point of just being relaxed; she was tranquil verging on serene. "I don't know." She said. "From here it looks like we're the ones who could be in trouble." Again, she had no idea where a comment like that would have come from. It was certainly not in her character to say something like that and she blushed bright red. Reggie and Brooke smiled at each other when they saw the blush. Gregg was too busy watching Lisa's tits bouncing in the water to see anything on her face. Two sets of perfect breasts in one short span of time and his hand moved to cover his growing erection.

Things moved fast from there.

Lisa had no idea how to react when Reggie moved closer to her, put his hand high on her thigh under the water then leaned over and kissed her. Her immediate reaction was to close her legs and not move. Reggie ended the kiss but just long enough to look in her wide- open eyes. He sensed correctly that what he saw was curiosity and excitement, but no fear. He moved his hand further up her leg and kissed her again. The kiss lasted longer this time and he felt no resistance as his tongue moved to pry open her lips. He felt them start to part and smiled inwardly as her legs did the same. Within seconds, they were trying to suck each other's tonsils out.

Meanwhile Brooke's left tit had found its way into Gregg's mouth and her right hand was jacking his dick under water. Another 15 minutes and Reggie was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with Lisa's unbelievably sexy mouth wrapped around his now fully hard cock while Brooke was doing the same to Gregg. Then on some unheard and unseen primitive mating signal they switched. Brooke was now sucking her favorite cock...Reggie's. And Lisa was sucking only the third cock she had ever had in her mouth... and two of the three had occurred in the last few minutes. Her head was swimming with lust. She wanted that cock in her pussy and she wanted it now.

"Fuck me." She said realizing that she had said that word less than a couple of dozen times in her life and never in this context. The other times had been when she was either mad or upset; 'fuck it'. Or 'fuck that'. Or even 'that fucking idiot', but never had she asked anyone to fuck her. She rarely used words like fuck or dick or pussy or cock and she considered cunt to be the worst word in the English language. But at this moment in time her head was swimming and her body shaking.

"Oh, God, Gregg. Fuck me, please."

His dick grew to a hardness he had never felt as it pointed itself toward Lisa's pussy. Her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him to her and her pussy lips seemed to part by themselves in anticipation of this new and exciting experience.

Across the hot tub Brooke and Reggie watched.

"God, I love this part."

"So do I. The only thing better than fucking is watching someone else fucking...especially if it is their first time together. Look at them Reg... that is hot...they are hot. We need to get them to spend a weekend with us on the boat."

"Yes, we do. How about two weeks from now?"

"Do you think they will?"

"Don't know. All we can do is ask."

They watched as Gregg pounded Lisa and they listened as Lisa screamed in orgasmic ecstasy. Gregg fucked Lisa again and he fucked Brooke once. Likewise, Reggie took his turn with both of them.

At three in the morning, the four were sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee. Lisa and Gregg were feeling remorse and were discussing it with their employer and his wife.

"I'm so ashamed. I've never done anything like this before. In fact, before tonight, I had only had sex with one man. God, I feel bad."

"Come on, Lisa. You've been living in the 17th Century. Both of you. Faithfulness in marriage is old fashioned. You can love your spouse and still have sex. Marriage is for love, but sex is for fun. Let me ask you both a question. Do you love your spouse less now than you did before we had our little party?"

"No." They said in unison.

"And will you still enjoy sex with them?"

"Of course." Said Lisa, "but I know I will feel guilty."

"And if you feel guilty, what do you think you will do to make it up to him?"

"I don't know. Probably try harder to have more and better sex with him."

"Exactly. This is a win win situation if you think of sex not as an obligation to fuck just one person for the rest of your life based on some ancient ritual. Just think of the possibilities. You are free to explore a side of yourself which up to now has been dormant. How many times have you met someone and way down deep inside of you, in a place you have struggled to keep hidden, a little voice has whispered 'I wonder what sex with him/her would be like?' Now, be honest with yourself. Haven't you done that?"

"Yes, of course. We all have."

"Yes we have. Now when you meet someone like that you will be free to let your mind wander and mentally explore a multitude of sensual sensations.Yyou need never actually act on those mental exercises...unless you want to. And if you do who suffers? Not you. Not your sexual partner. And certainly not your spouse; in fact they benefit because as you just said, Lisa, you would try to make it better for him."

"There is a convoluted logic to what you are saying, Reggie, but we have still cheated and cheating is still a societal taboo." Offered Gregg.

"Come on, Gregg. Join the rest of the world. I want my company to be aggressive and modern. I want us to compete on the world stage and we need to be forward thinking in order to do that; and not be stuck in the past. Now you can't tell me that both you and Lisa have not enjoyed yourselves tonight. I know you have. Look at us. Four people who enjoy each other's company sitting around naked after just fucking each other's brains out. How can that be bad? And on Monday three of us will go to work with fresh ideas on how to help grow our company and we will make a lot of money. The other one" He said looking at Brooke, "will spend that same time thinking of new ways to rock the sex worlds of me and anyone else she decides to share her considerable talents with."

The four lovers sat for the next several minutes. Each lost in their own thoughts.

Lisa took a sip of her coffee. "You could be right, Reggie. This has been an exciting experience and I don't know if I want to go back to the way I was."

Reggie and Brooke smiled at each other. One down and one to go.

"I agree, Lisa. It was exciting." added Gregg. "I've never enjoyed anything as much as I've enjoyed tonight. I guess I am just having trouble with a guilty conscience."

"Give Lisa and me one more night with you and I can guarantee you won't have that nagging little guilty conscience anymore." Laughed Brooke.

With that they all laughed. Thirty minutes later Lisa and Gregg were on their way to their respective homes.

The next week at work appeared to go normally. The home lives of Lisa and Gregg were anything but normal. They each agonized over, and debated with themselves, their actions at the dinner party but their spouses had more and better sex than they could recall. The reason(s) for their actions were still unknown to them. They had both independently finally settled on their consumption of copious amounts of alcohol as the major contributing factor. And, again, independently, they had both decided that it had been a 'one time' thing and would never be repeated.

At work the next week the dinner party was not mentioned by any of them.

On Friday Lisa and Gregg met with Reggie in his office.

"Brooke and I would like for you to join us next weekend on our boat. There are a couple of business matters I would like to discuss but we also have ulterior motives, if you know what I mean. I want you to know that there is no pressure on either of you and we will respect your decision either way. If you choose not to come because you don't want to 'play' with us we can take the business portion up the following week. Whatever you decide is best for you, Brooke and I will honor. We just ask that you continue to keep to yourselves what happened last week."

It took Lisa about one second to respond. "I'm in."

Gregg took longer but only because he didn't want to interrupt Lisa. "Me, too." They were both surprised by their willingness to participate in what would most likely be a weekend long fuckfest but they were more surprised by the fact that they had each agreed so quickly...especially after having vowed to themselves that last week had been a 'one time' thing.

And so it was set. They were now going to cheat with premeditation. They would no longer be able to contend that they were overwhelmed by their environment and circumstances. The three smiled at each other.

Lisa had spent a great deal of time that week going over in her mind why it had been so easy for her to cheat. Her life was ideal, if not perfect. She loved and was loved. She had everything anyone could ever want. Great house. Nice car. Enough money to do anything she wanted and most important, a husband who loved her deeply and without reservation. Nothing was missing. So why had last Friday night happened?

Until then her husband was the only man, other than her doctor, to see her naked. His was the only cock...cock...another word she rarely used came easily to her now...she had ever had in her mouth or in her cunt...cunt...she hated that word. It always seemed to her to be vile and demeaning. So why had she used it? Another question which needed answering.

She shook her head and went back to her original chain of thought. Why had it been so easy for her to take off her clothes and step into that hot tub? Where did her comment 'from here it looks like we're the ones who could be in trouble' come from? She had seen Reggie's semi-hard cock...cock...there's that word again and it seemed natural to think it. Cock. Dick. Those sound right. Penis now seemed so inadequate in describing the male organ. Anyway, she had seen Reggie's semi-hard cock and her comment just came out. It was the second adult cock she had seen. And she had wanted it. At that point she had yet to see Gregg's cock. When he undressed his back was to her and that's all she saw as he got in the tub.

She had no answer as to why she cheated. But it came so easily that Friday night that it was almost natural. She had been approached numerous times in her life by every type of man there is; plus a few women, but she had never even been tempted. She wanted to explore her sudden and unexpected change of both attitude and outlook, but the feeling in the pit of her stomach told her that could wait. For now it is all about this coming weekend. And the sex. And Gregg. And Reggie. And Brooke? Now where did that come from? Brooke? Okay, time to back up and regroup. First things first. What does she tell her husband about going away? Shouldn't be a problem in that she has gone on trips before. Only this time she will have to lie about where she is going and why. This will be a first because she had never lied to him before. And she had never gone over a weekend. Another first.

Gregg was riding the same emotional roller coaster. His life and Lisa's paralleled each other. Loving spouse, ideal home life, perfect house and great car. And, like Lisa, he was having trouble trying to determine why he participated in the events of that Friday night. He was not as limited in his sexual adventures as Lisa was. He had been involved with three women before meeting his wife, but had been faithful since first meeting her. But he had unhesitatingly got naked and jumped in the tub and, before the night was over, had fucked both Brooke and Lisa. Not only that but he was getting a hard on right now just thinking of doing it again! Now to explain to his wife that he was going on a weekend business trip. No, wait. Not a business trip. A planning session. Yeah, that's it. A planning session. He would tell her that Reggie wanted his key players to spend the weekend away from the stress of the office where they could relax and plan the company's future.

BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers
12