Couldn't Have Without Me: Alexa's Narrative

Story Info
Alexa tells her part in husband's promotions.
19.5k words
4.08
43.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa was introduced in my story "Couldn't have done it without Alexa." Her husband's corporate rise was aided greatly by her machinations and willingness to go the extra mile. The story was told from his point of view and left much to the imagination. But since Alexa was the one experiencing what was going on, whether her husband was able to witness it or not, it made sense to narrate the story from her perspective. A number of readers mentioned that they loved the story but found it light on the sex. Well, her husband had to be a bit circumspect, would he not? Alexa, on the other hand, can provide as much detail as possible and really fill in the gaps.

*****************************

As Herberto tightened his hold around my waist, our bodies melded. I could feel that he was being turned on by my proximity and by not objecting to the placement of his hands, one of which was caressing my rear end continuously and the other rubbing my exposed back, I was indicating my willingness to go much further. This wasn't just a friendly dance at an office party, what I was engaged in was a full-fledged seduction in motion. While the sight of his wife, dressed provocatively in a backless dress, acting so vulnerable in the grasp of another man should have filled my husband, Imtiaz, with jealousy and rage, he knew that whatever I was doing would only help in his corporate advancement. After all, Herberto was by no means the first person to have gotten so close to me, rather there was a trail of facilitators who had been part of our lives since our marriage some time ago. Herberto nibbled on my ear and asked if I was open to a private nightcap following the party. I imagine my affirmative response could have surprised many spouses, but not Imtiaz. I figured Imtiaz would exit the party relatively soon, allowing me to firmly cement things with Herberto over the coming hours.

*****************************

I had met Imtiaz in Islamabad; he was my elder brother's classmate at the International School. Having received his degree abroad and holding a job offer in the Arabian Gulf, his family had approached mine when he had returned to Pakistan after his education. My brother was his biggest supporter so things moved quickly and we were married soon after he started his career.

My name, not Pakistani by any means, was courtesy of my British mother, who had married my father, a Pakistani diplomat, while he was stationed in London. I had been brought up to display a great sense of openness, style and gregariousness throughout my life. This made me one of the most popular of the wives amongst our company group in Saudi, at least among the guys if not the ladies! It did help greatly that I had inherited much of my mother's looks and since my mom had been a model for part of her life both in England and Pakistan, I was able to turn heads with consummate ease given the flair I had inherited for carrying off sexy clothing without a hitch. Though fluent in the local Pakistani languages, I was more at home thinking like a Westerner and talking in English acquired from my parents or the French I had learned in school. Imtiaz never knew for sure if I was a virgin when we married, Pakistani custom would have dictated so. For the record, I wasn't, but exercise and sense of purpose had kept me almost pristine. Furthermore I had not been overly promiscuous in pre-marriage sex, but had only experienced it three or four times with a couple of friends, and then on a visit to Europe after my high school graduation, while away from the views of my otherwise hawkishly protective family. My still considerable tightness in the bridal bed and the subsequent ardour in our lovemaking prompted us to not revisit our lives prior to hitching up. The way I looked at it, there was no way Imtiaz had not dipped his wick during his long stay in the US, and if he was happy supposing that I was virginal, so be it!

*****************************

Will

I

"I cannot believe that Ramesh got the Brand Manager position that I had been promised," Imtiaz was letting everything out, his anger turning him very red.

I had recognized the minute he entered the door that something was amiss.

"How come?" I asked with great concern, "you had a lock on that promotion?"

"I have no clue," he responded, "in fact when they called everyone to the conference room today, I was sure it was to announce my new position."

This was not a time to hear explanations that would make him feel worse. I had to take immediate action to relieve some of his tension.

"Let me put you to ease right now," I suggested, sitting him down in an armchair and removing his shoes.

My fingers traced the outline of his zipper and soon his cock was in my hands. Despite the bad news Imtiaz had received and the dumps he imagined himself in, his manhood was up and ready. I decided to go slow and began by using my tongue to tease the opening in his dick and then letting it go up and down the shaft as if it was a highway of sorts. Soon my palm also began to warm the already plumped up skin on his prick. He was primed to go and I gladly took him into my mouth. Seconds later, just as I sent his entire rod down to the deepest recesses of my throat, he exploded. It was a major eruption but bravely I managed to keep everything inside, choking on the amount of jism that had gone down my mouth. Giving the tip a final kiss, I pushed him back and went off to clean my mouth. I knew that his immediate anger had dissipated and we could now talk sensibly.

"So what do you think happened?" I asked point blank on returning a few moments later, mouth all gargled out, as he was still recovering from the fabulous blow job.

"For all I know he fucked the Marketing Manager, you do know the guy appears to be gay and Ramesh may have just gone along with things to move up."

I did not have a clue, why he said that, but figured it did make him feel good to accuse both the boss and Ramesh of indiscretion. Sure Will, the Marketing Manager, was a bit strange and the more likely reason for his picking Ramesh over Imtiaz was that my husband was overly aggressive whereas his colleague was meeker but craftier in gaining management support.

"So you are rolling over and playing dead?"

"What else can I do?" he sounded defeated, "the position has already been announced and Ramesh is having a celebration at his place this weekend."

I knew that just accepting this injustice would really mess up his life for a while and got to wondering if there was some way to fix things.

II

Ramesh had a nice spread set up around the pool area of his apartment complex. Quite a few of the other office mates stayed in the same vicinity so it was a fairly cozy arrangement and most people did know each other. It was unseasonably cold for a swim, so no question of being in a swimsuit. Still it was nice enough to be in a short skirt that, along with high heels, showed off my legs to great advantage.

Ramesh was happy as could be, given the out of turn promotion, but Will appeared to be anticipating something and kept trying to have a personal word with the host. At some point, they both seemed to be missing from the gathering. Something definitely did not appear to be kosher.

With food served and small talk continuing, I sided up to Imtiaz, innocently asking where the restroom was located. I had a good idea where I was headed, but needed Imtiaz along to feel comfortable in case I did discover something. Pulling his hand I walked upstairs into Ramesh's apartment.

"Should we not knock?" he protested, but shut up on seeing me raising a finger to my lips.

Sounds from inside one of the rooms caught our attention. I stopped dead in my tracks when, instead of being in the bathroom, I found myself in a bedroom where Ramesh was bent over a dresser naked and Will was pummelling the proffered ass with his condom covered dick.

"So that's how my husband got screwed over?" I matter of factly stated, quickly clicking a picture with the mobile phone that I had carried with me.

Both Ramesh and Will were horrified and sought to cover up. I stopped them, however, with a terse shout.

"Stay right there you two," I barked at them, "let's see how we can fix things."

Both Ramesh and Will froze.

"Imtiaz, would you please take a look at this, let me have your mobile phone, and then give us some time in private," I ordered.

Taking the phone from Imtiaz at the door and handing him my own with the incriminating picture, I directed him out of the apartment, allowing only a glimpse of the two naked bodies still locked together. I figured I'd let him wonder what was going on, but had an inkling that I was going to surprise him later. The information that his brain was processing was already overloading his circuitry and a breather would do well for him.

III

"Dear friends," I sarcastically addressed the two who were still unnaturally attached, "you are going to be the stars of my movie production."

They were both sweating bullets and must have been seething at my intrusion. Their options, however, were extremely limited as they had been caught red-handed, red-faced and, to some extent, rosy-assed. They had no option but comply with whatever humiliation I would deem fit for them, while I taped the happenings.

I first had Will fuck Ramesh in the ass for a while, but had him pull out before he had come. I then had Ramesh bend down in front of a seated Will and suck his dick, again not letting him release his load. Finally, on my orders, Ramesh turned Will over and fucked his ass. While Will had done Ramesh with a condom on, I had Ramesh violate his boss without a sheath, coming profusely in his rear. Even worse, Ramesh was made to suck Will's dick still enmeshed in the plastic which was now dirtied by having been up his own ass, then removing it, licking Will's cock and disposing off the sheath. It felt really good to be ordering the two around, after all they had conspired against the man I loved and had married.

"What do you want us to do next?" Will inquired.

"Do you not think you were unfair with my husband?" I responded.

Both shook their heads in agreement, just moments earlier they had been having a victory fuck, now they were pathetic faggots ready for even greater degradation.

"Does either of you want this video to become public knowledge?" I challenged.

Once again both shook their heads, this time to indicate they did not want that to happen.

"Ramesh, you know what to do, your stay at this company is over," I suggested, figuring he would submit his resignation the next day.

He simply walked over to the dresser and wrote a resignation letter out in a minute or two. Trying to muster as much dignity as he could, Ramesh handed the letter to Will, dressed up and exited the apartment.

"Do you also want me to resign?" Will sounded meek and defeated after Ramesh had left.

"You deserve to, since you have been acting against my husband because of this gay affair," I rubbed things in, "in fact you should be the one exposed to public humiliation not Ramesh."

Will dropped to his knees, tears streaming from his eyes, silently begging me to give him a way out. Seeing the opportunity to help advance my husband's career with his assistance, since I had material that could incriminate him at any time, I helped him off the ground and sat him down on the bed. It was time to turn him into an ally. He was distraught at being caught and worried about his future. I knew he had not fully been relieved by Ramesh, so I decided to give him an incentive to cement the deal.

Will was crying from the humiliation, and from having Ramesh do him, and in his nudity looked rather vulnerable. I grabbed him from behind, resting myself on his back as my hands went around, held his cock and began to slowly jerk him off. He was really surprised by this, but did not resist and his cock seemed to stiffen in my hands. I upped the ante by lowering the top of the skirt to free my breasts, letting my bra drop to the ground and rubbing my bare boobs on his back. For all I know, I may have cured his gayness, since his dick shot to attention in no time at all! I am sure he liked what I was doing, as he tried to turn around, grab and maybe fuck me. But as I held him firm, he spurted and I did not let go till he was done.

"You like girls too," I acted surprised, "I thought boys were your thing." He turned red but it was obvious that he swung both ways depending on whatever was available at the time.

Will was wondering how to respond. A bit of his cum had landed on my hands. When I suggested he clean up, Will was quick to fetch a packet of wet wipes and sanitize my hands first.

Once he was done with the fixing up and taken his seat back on the bed, I sat down in his lap, my legs around his waist, letting his cock come up against my crotch, the thin fabric of my panty preventing direct entry but leaving him knocking at my gate all the same.

As I held Will in my arms, he began to get more into the act, kissing my neck, sucking my tits and rubbing his hands all over my body. In fact, other than kiss me on the mouth or finger my pussy, I let him pretty much feel me up. I knew I had him as my bitch for as long as I wanted. On his side, he would pine for another tryst with me, which may never come, while also being worried about the video becoming public. While he caressed my nearly bare body, I explained how things would progress.

"Will, you are going to support Imtiaz from now on and perhaps we can take things further someday soon if you cooperate as I suggest," I both gave him directions and indicated future possibilities, "in fact let me leave you something to really think about."

With that I stepped off his lap, stood a few feet away, dropped the remaining garments I still wore, and twirled for him with only my heels on. He got up and hugged me, obviously hoping for more. His penis pressed up against my midsection and my resolve wavered for just a bit. Will turned me around, so his cock was touching my ass and his hands were able to squeeze my breasts. I no longer had the panties to prevent him accessing my backside and wondered if he was indeed going to make an attempt at anally entering me too. Collecting my wits, just as he was trying to propel my torso downwards and over the dresser to make my ass more accessible, I whispered that he should do his part to fix things first, gave his cock a final pull, and disengaged.

Will dressed reluctantly, while I lounged about naked on the bed, legs splayed apart, letting him get a good view of my privates and ensuring that his resolve to support Imtiaz would not waver. Chancing one final grab at me he only netted my left leg which he lovingly kissed and caressed for a tad, till I pushed him away with the other foot. Finally he exited the door, leaving me to dress up.

After redressing, I went to the door and motioned for Imtiaz. He walked in, having seen both Ramesh and Will exit. Imtiaz had been outside for a while and keen for information. Ramesh had vanished from the party, not even bothering to bid some departing guests adieu. Will had also walked out looking confused. He also disappeared within no time.

"What's going on?" Imtiaz wanted to know.

"Congratulations, you are pretty certain to be promoted as Ramesh has resigned," I smiled and gave him the latest news.

"How come?" he was perplexed.

"I had a feeling about things as they were acting somewhat lovey dovey at the party and when they left together and went upstairs, I was certain something was going to happen," I explained, while handing him the new video evidence, "It took just a few minutes from where I discovered them, to these acts being provided as security for us."

"You are an evil woman Alexa!" Imtiaz responded, appreciating my actions all the same.

"Best of all I humiliated Will by letting him get to the point of ejaculation and stopping without release to emphasize how much power I now held. On the other hand I forced Ramesh come in Will's ass to complete his soiling."

"Why did they not try to prevent you from taping them?"

"Both are essentially cowards and in any case if I started yelling rape, the local authorities here would throw them in jail without any questions asked. Besides, you had my mobile with the first shot, and they figured it would be common knowledge downstairs in a few moments should they not comply. Also you do know that I can be pretty insistent if I want something done my way!"

Imtiaz was in agreement on the last point.

"Will confessed that Ramesh had been his fuck buddy for some time, and had been recommended wrongly for such favours rather than competence," I let him know.

"But the video shows Ramesh fucking Will in the ass also; you said Will was the dominant partner?"

"I figured that would be poetic justice for what they had done and also show them in a poorer light in this environment, where fucking another male in the ass is relatively acceptable behaviour for dominant males, but receiving it is really bad."

"So what is happening now?"

"I have given Will 24 hours to convince management to promote you, and for Ramesh to resign for personal reasons. If they do not, this performance will be placed in the public domain."

"But you took a while appearing after Ramesh left, why did it take that long?"

"Now, now, dear, Will was convinced that their careers were over, particularly when Ramesh took a sheet of paper from the desk and wrote out his resignation. I had to give him some hope of staying around and helping you get further ahead. It would not be of any value to you at all if both left the company at the same time; rather many questions would be asked."

"How did you do that?"

I gave him a few details, skipping the part about being completely naked, but telling him about rubbing my breasts on Will's back and of giving him a hand job.

"I hope you did not remove your lingerie also?" he asked jestingly.

"Maybe I did and maybe I did not," I gave him peck on the cheek, dropped my skirt and skimpies to the floor, and lay down nude on the bed so recently vacated by the gay lovers, "and should you not be more interested if I also taped our encounter!"

I had discarded every article of clothing and Imtiaz was also threadbare in a jiffy. My sexual temperature had already been significantly raised and I needed succour. Imtiaz decided to forego any attempts at foreplay and skewered me in a flash. We were like wild animals, biting, scratching and totally enjoying the taste of each other. Imtiaz was so turned on he came like never before. My discharge was also momentous and that was just the beginning of our victory celebration, which lasted through most of the night, poetically at the fallen enemy's citadel!

I wondered if the thought of my hands caressing Will's cock, or of Will's paws on my body, had bothered Imtiaz or if this had served to perk his imagination mightily. At least he was told that Will hadn't got to my pot of honey and seemed to take it at face value. Now that much was indeed true!

IV

Imtiaz was confirmed as Brand Manager the very next day. Will simply accepted the resignation from Ramesh and management had no issues giving Imtiaz the position. Will stayed around in the company for a while, never receiving my favours again, but always putting in a good word for Imtiaz. Oh, he definitely tried to find a way to fuck me, but the fact that I still had the tape meant that he could never force the issue. Was it any surprise that on record timing, Imtiaz received an international reassignment, this time to Canada?

*****************************

Victoria

I

"She's a tough lady Alex," Imtiaz was telling me about his new boss, "she reputedly has bigger balls than all the other directors put together!"