Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
I am fitted with a chastity cage and become Shirley.
5k words
4.3
57.4k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers

I am grateful to another member of Literotica for the story line and about half the content of this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed the collaboration and have found working with a woman has informed my own writing. Chapter 3 will follow shortly.

*****

Third Joint Interview

Emily and I arrive at their marriage counselling session a bit earlier than their appointed time. I see that my lovely wife is carrying a shopping bag from a very classy lingerie shop downtown. Naturally, I assume Emily has bought some very slutty attire to model for the men with whom she is having extra-marital affairs.

We sit comfortably in the waiting room, chatting casually, knowing the counsellor is giving the couple ahead of them all the attention a married couple deserves. Clients walk in through one door, out another. Thus, a measure of privacy reigns in the marriage counsellor's office. At no time do couples cross paths nor bump into one another.

The door opens and Alma the assistant calls out in a very soft voice, asking Emily and Edward to come in. Barbara is at her desk, she rises when she sees them come in, walks over to Emily, kisses and hugs her, and motions to the sofa. Emily walks over to make herself comfortable for another marriage therapy session.

Barbara: "Edward, strip. Leave your girlie panties on, though."

I do as I am told. Not that I feel comfortable doing this, undressing completely - except my girlie panties - in a counselling session. I know how the session is going to progress. My lovely wife will talk to the counsellor about this guy she has fucked; the other guy that has eaten her pussy; the third guy who she couldn't possible get into her mouth; and so forth. All about my lovely wife Emily feeling sexually liberated. While I stand, quasi naked, ejaculating from time to time at what my lovely wife is confessing to our marriage counsellor.

Barbara presses the buzzer. Her office assistant walks in through the side door, tray in hand. She smiles at me. I smile back, feebly though, already fearing her presence is not really going to be all that much fun.

Barbara instructs the assistant to take pictures of my penis. She pulls the panties down as far as my knees. I am not fully erect this time. She has a very good camera and good lighting, Barbara insists on perfect focus, impeccable colour, and all angles. Alma photographs and photographs and keeps photographing, side to side, top and bottom, every possible angle. I of course am not allowed to touch my penis: no hands are needed in the pictures. The assistant makes a serious effort, getting on her knees and adjusting the lights just right, to get some excellent close-ups of my foreskin. It is extremely tight - as it well must be - obviously perfectly well adhered, too, from lack of movement.

Barbara and Emily sit comfortably on the couch, watching while the assistant's photographs appear on the very large, hi-resolution monitors in the office. I know that I am not just being photographed, but that the high-quality images will soon appear online. And there is nothing much I can do. Emily smiles, breathing heavily, her enormous 44D breasts moving up and down like the waves of the ocean.

Barbara remarks on the obvious, "Edward just can't seem to get a full erection, I see?"

Emily smiles, "That's right! Just about the best Edward can do is about half-hard. That and no more. That's why he's practically forced me to go out and find other men to fuck me!"

I have been panicking all along. I can tell the best my penis is doing is half-flaccid. That is all. I try as hard as I can to relax and feel sexy. Nothing. I imagine my lovely wife fucking countless other men, tits the size of watermelons. Nothing. I stare at our marriage counsellor, her legs tightly crossed. Nothing. I look at Alma. She smiles and moves closer with the camera to get close-ups of my penis, letting me stare down her cleavage. Nothing.

Barbara gets exasperated, "This is not going anywhere! Start masturbating, Edward. The clock timer is starting. Now. Show us how you masturbate. Go!"

This is even worse for me. I try and try. Techniques that normally work for me at home when I masturbate while my lovely wife sleeps are not working today. Staring at my lovely wife, knowing she is whoring around, does not work. The marriage counsellor, stop watch in hand, isn't helping much, either. Alma, ever so nice, smiles and seems to be waiting. Then unexpectedly as she sits on her haunches in front of me her legs open and I can see right up her skirt to her pretty pink panties tight across her pudenda.

At last, finally, I am able to feel a measure of hardness in my penis! Powerful strokes and I do it!

I finally ejaculate!

Well, to be quite honest, not quite that much. The assistant has quickly caught it all in a plastic cup she has in her hand, turning to Barbara,"Two milliliters."

That is all that I have managed to ejaculate, two droplets dribbling out. Emily looks at Barbara. Barbara looks back, smiles, and nods.

Barbara notes in my file the time it took me from masturbation to ejaculation. "Emily, a few months from now, we'll start working on two things: time-to-ejaculation, and teaching your husband HOW to fuck."

She stands up, walks over to the assistant, takes something from the tray, and walks over to me. I am still mortified that I had not been able to get an erection and that my ejaculation has been a mere two droplets. My penis is totally flaccid now. Barbara is on her knees and in a matter of seconds, I realize what has just happened.

Barbara has secured a cock cage on my penis!

Barbara tosses the key to the assistant Alma. She walks over to a key cabinet on the wall, opens it, attaches the label "Emily" and puts it on the rack. I come to my senses. There are lots and lots of keys to cock cages in that key rack. Each is labelled with the respective wife's name. There will be no unlocking my cock cage, not even by mistake, now that the keys - along with the keys of lots other submissives, caged men - are in the marriage counsellor's office.

I hear Barbara talking with my lovely wife, "Emily, your husband's beautiful penis has been safely caged. No need to worry anymore. We'll leave it on for a month or two, depending.

Here are two bottles of pills. The blue ones are extended-release Viagra. Give him one every other night, around 9 pm. He will toss and turn all night, fully aware of the extended-release Viagra. The cock cage will keep him nicely tucked in.

The pink ones are female hormone replacement therapy pills. One every other morning. Again, we will re-evaluate your husband in a month or two. It is the start of his forced feminization. Make sure he swallows the pills and opens his mouth wide so you can see that he didn't hide them under this tongue.

The other thing, of course, is that now that Edward is cock-caged, he MUST sit down to pee. Just like my husband."

Emily, filled with glee, exclaims, "Yes, just like your husband and like the pretty girl Edward really is! What should I be on the lookout for?"

Barbara nods and her assistant passes her a file folder. Barbara opens it and reads the symptoms and conditions Emily would expect from her husband:

• "Edward will feel a strong urge to have an erection. It's impossible inside the cock cage. Remind him from time to time how nice it would be if he were only allowed out. But he won't be.

• Edward will want to rub his cage against the furniture, the bed, the stair rail... anything to get some pressure. Let him. It's in vain since his cock cannot get out of the cage.

• With all the extended-release Viagra and the female hormone replacement therapy pills, Edward's testicles will be turbo charged producing semen on overdrive. With nowhere to go. His testicles will swell up, engorge a lot. It'll be painful for him to sit still. His testicles will feel like "blue balls". Massage them and fondle them deeply.

• For the first few weeks he will be desperate to fuck anything possible. Don't worry, Edward. Your husband does not know how to fuck and now it's impossible for him to fuck. Don't worry at all. It's just an empty desire to fuck. We'll be correcting that over time!

• The female hormone replacement therapy pills will start to take effect. Edward's nipples will get sore and tender. Pinch and stimulate them, pretty girl that Edward is becoming.

• In a few weeks, he will start to desperately WANT, NEED, YEARN, DESIRE penetration. This is perfectly normal. Let him. Whether it's fingering his ass in the shower or rubbing his behind on a roller on the seat or wanting to sound his pee hole through the cage, penetration is an intense desire. Let him.

• Oh, and one more thing, start referring to your husband as "she" and as "her" to make Edward realize there's no turning back."

Emily is amazed how much her marriage counsellor knows about force feminizing reluctant husbands! Amanda has already liberated her sexually. Now she is force feminizing her husband!

Barbara turns to Emily, "Did you bring her things?"

Emily nods and hands over the shopping bag from the lingerie shop. Barbara pulls out matching sets of panties and bras, camisoles and negligees. Some were pastel colours; others, bright colours and patterns.

"Perfect!" exclaims Barbara, "Just perfect! Emily, make sure Edward is in girlie panties 24/7, no matter what. Girlie panties and bras nights and weekends. Camisoles and negligées around the house. Here, let's try the first set. See how it fits on her!"

I start to protest, very weakly for certain, "But Kitten... you know that Mother sometimes comes over. Your mother, Betty, stays over a lot with us. Your sisters come over for dinner from time to time. Kitten?"

Emily smiles, "Oh for heaven's sake, Edward! Mother knows you're a sissy, that you haven't fucked me in ten years! And so do my sisters, because we talk about it! Mommy Betty had also talked with your mother, so we ALL know you're a sissy. And a cuckold. Because I also tell them how liberated I feel now!"

I am now in very girlie panties and matching bra, camisole and penis safely tucked in away in a cock cage. Emily thanks Barbara and her assistant profusely. She pays for today's marriage counselling session. Barbara is extremely expensive even when paying half price. And Emily tells me it's worth every penny! I'm not so sure.

My life has turned 180 degrees in an afternoon. The cock cage is getting tighter or my penis harder but I am fully aware of it all the time. My balls swell to bursting point and my lovely wife fondles them, making it all the more intense. Yes, my nipples become very sensitive and my skin seems to tingle. Suddenly there's an urge to slip things into my ass. The "desire for penetration", it's what Barbara has told me to expect. I am always dressed in girlie attire when I'm at home, always sitting to pee, at home and outside.

Emily continues to go on dates. I am going out of my mind, seeing how easily and quickly my lovely wife accepts calls and invitations from other men. My lovely wife returns home with the distinct scent of other men's ejaculate in her breath, oozing semen between her legs, hickies and marks on her huge tits and ample nipples.

Except that things have changed between Emily and I, between husband and wife. Thanks to the marriage counselling. Now Emily feels free to talk sex with me. Not that I am allowed to ask. Much less beg, plead, whatever. I cannot talk sex. Only listen. Dressed like the pretty girl I really am.

Emily, on the other hand, goes wild with her liberation. She comes home, freshly fucked, and gets ready for bed. She lays next to me, rattling my cock cage, shaking it to make my balls and penis feel her hands. Emily will lay atop me, her enormous tits all over my chest, rubbing her pussy against my cock cage, reminding me, "Edward, this feels so good! It's such a shame you never learned how to fuck me. Oh, this feels good! What a shame your beautiful penis is caged. Oh My God!"

Slithering all over me, making it all the more unbearable on the extended-release Viagra nights. On the female hormone replacement therapy pill days, Emily keeps reminding me what a girl I am becoming. Even Betty, her mother, will sip coffee in the morning, doing the crossword puzzle, asking so nicely if "she" (meaning me) will be doing the laundry before breakfast, or did Betty have time to finish the puzzle before tossing her panties into the wash.

Day by day, night by night, I realize what Barbara has achieved so far in our marriage counselling:

• Emily is liberated, feeling free to fuck men (plural) of all ages and walks of life, of all sizes and all builds

• I am dressing 24/7 as a girl inside the house.

• I am sitting down to pee, pretty girl that I really am becoming

• I am starting to "like" feeling things in my ass, sipping rosé wine (instead of whiskey), eating salads (instead of steak), and feeling my nipples rub against the fabric of my bra

• My cock remains safely caged, always semi-hard with nowhere to leap out, my testicles painfully engorged

"When was the last time she ejaculated?" Betty asks her daughter Emily one morning while doing the dinner dishes.

Emily smiles, proud of her husband the cuckold, "The last time she ejaculated was at the marriage counselling session. Two droplets. Took her forever, too! Barbara said she's going to teach my husband HOW to fuck and work on his time, too!"

Betty reaches under my camisole, feels for the cock cage, moves it around hard, and smiles, "I'm so happy my daughter is finally getting all the sex she deserves!"

I cannot possibly say anything.

But Betty knows.

Emily, from afar, also knows.

I have an idea. I think I know but am not sure.

I have oozed ejaculate within the cock cage. No erection. Nothing. Just oozed. A lot. Betty smiles. Edward - Edward the sissy cuckold, (me) - I'm all hers now!

"Stand in front of me, good girl." Betty says. "We need to find a more feminine name for you. Is there a name you like?"

"Shirley?" I offer tentatively.

"I like it." She goes into her handbag and pulls out a key. It's THE KEY! I gasp in surprise.

"Now don't get too excited Shirley. I'm only letting you out for a short time."

"It's my foreskin isn't it? Shouldn't a doctor do it?" I've known for a long time that my foreskin has become adhered and is refusing to pull back.

"Don't worry sweetie, I've been a nurse. I've seen doctors do it lots of times. It just needs a firm pull. Barbara showed me the photos. We can retract it."

"It'll hurt though." I step back a little, reluctant, though at the promise of release my pecker is pressing against the sides of its cage."

"Come closer darling. Yes it will hurt, but you want your little willy to get an airing don't you Shirley dear? Answer me 'Yes' or 'No'.

"Yes mummy." More than anything in the world I could have added.

"Remove the camisole dress and your pretty panties." I strip down to my bra and stockings.

My cock springs to attention as soon as the cage comes off. It's a wonderful feeling. I'm surprised how strong my erection is, then I remember the slow release Viagra.

"Good, it's fully extended. Five inches as we thought. That will make my job easier. I'll need to brace myself against your hip." Her first attempt moves it a little. She moves off the chair and onto her knees and surprises me with the ferocity of her next attempt. The pain is unbelievable. I look down. She got the foreskin down off my bell end. It's sitting nicely around the ridge as it should be when I'm fully erect. There's quite a lot of blood and suddenly I'm flaccid.

"Good girl, you didn't cry out. Here take my tissue, you can cry as much as you want. You've been a good brave girl." My nose is running and I wipe it and the few tears away. I can't help sniffing and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

I look up and notice Betty wriggling out of her panties. She shows me the damp patch around the crotch.

"See what you've made me do naughty girl. I've heard about your visits to your mum's house and what you get up to there. Now it's my turn." She sits back on the chair and opens her legs wide. I feel a sharper pain in my groin and realise my member has started to rise. I kneel down in front of her.

"Let's see how your training is progressing. Freda tells me your technique is improving under her direction." As a submissive I enjoy being on my knees and I set to with enthusiasm slurping and licking, teasing her clitoris until she moans with delight and I feel a spurt of liquid from inside her signalling her orgasm. Since her husband died I doubt if she's had much cunt action over the years apart from regular masturbation of course. I've no doubt she'll be asking for repeats from now on and I'll be happy to comply.

Betty feels so relaxed and happy she risks incurring the wrath of Barbara our counsellor by carefully pulling on my penis for the few seconds it takes for me to spurt before she tucks the sore phallus back into the cock cage.

Over the next few weeks I reflect on my life. It's not all bad. It's been good servicing my mum and Betty. Emily knows all about it and is getting feedback on my progress so no doubt I will be called upon to do the same for her in time. I miss being able to masturbate of course. I'd pay a king's ransom to get it back if I had any money. Emily has changed all our bank accounts into one name only, hers. In private I've wept a few tears. It was an addiction of course (masturbation). I'd tried to limit myself to once per week particularly once the erectile dysfunction kicked in. This was mainly because I couldn't get hard enough to ejaculate more often unless I could come up with something new on the computer that really turned me on. There's a sense that I've been set free from all that.

Barbara said I'd be in chastity for one or two months. She's got the key and she will make all the decisions about it. I've noticed she's often on the phone to Emily. I find I am now very submissive around my lovely wife. It's because she may have influence with Barbara and persuade her to let me out of the cage. So far there's been no sign she might be interested in doing that. I've agreed to sign papers to make her the sole owner of our house but when I ask to be released as a reward for my cooperation she smiles and says "No". One day she casually mentions she's going round to Barbara's house.

"It shouldn't take too long sweetie. She wants to introduce me to Kenneth, her hubby." I notice she spends longer than usual choosing her clothing and fixing her makeup. I wait up until the early hours but she doesn't return until the next day. Of course, I can't ask her why.

I'm slowly adjusting to living as a woman and it has its compensations. I have many more jobs around the house to do now of course. But it's nice to shave my legs, put on makeup, grow my hair and change to a more feminine hairstyle. I love the feel of lipstick on my lips and the different girly look it gives my face. I've begun to shave my beard twice a day. I took to wearing panties from the start, it seemed so right for me to be in female lingerie. And it immediately made me properly erect for the first time in a while. You get used to the sensations in time of course. Outside the house I'm still a man, but a man with panties on under my trousers. I now occasionally like to put on a suspender belt and stockings as well, being careful to wear socks over the top. I have been known to put on a subtle shade of eyeliner. I'm sure nobody notices. But I'm consumed with fear that I will be outed before very long.

I'm now a figure of fun within the family. There I'm known as "Sissy Edward". No one takes me seriously anymore. The Viagra has increased my desire but the cage prevents an erection, resulting in intense frustration. I'm expelling small dribbles of semen but without the orgasm that's essential for my personal enjoyment. Perhaps it's my role in life to subordinate all my own desires and devote my life to pleasing others, women and men. At least under Barbara's direction Emily has been able to talk to me about her experiences with other men. I never ask but occasionally she will talk about a new man in her life. She clearly has a few regulars but likes new blood. She's a lot happier and always has a smile on her face. Her state of mind makes her much easier to live with. We never argue now mainly because I would never disagree with anything she says. She'll cuddle up to me in bed now and always kisses me as she leaves the house and when she returns. I'm used to tasting another man's cock on her lips and his semen of course.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,016 Followers
12