Counselling Changed Our Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Locals see me dressed & my training continues.
6.1k words
4.41
41.2k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.


The fourth joint Interview

Emily sits comfortably in the waiting room, texting and smiling. There is no question in my mind with whom my lovely wife is texting, nor much less any doubts about the lewd and obscene content of their texts. Emily looks totally ravishingly beautiful, dressed smartly in her business attire, her generous breasts bobbing up and down with every breath; her legs, coyly crossed, suggesting what mysteries and joys lay between them.

I sit opposite on the sofa, mother-in-law Betty next to me, her hand casually on my lap. From time to time, Betty nudges her hand up, moving the cock cage, painfully reminding me of my predicament. Moreover, my swollen testicles make it very uncomfortable sitting in one position for a long time. Betty knows this and makes it a point to remind me.

The receptionist Alma sits at her work station, busy with her work, but not too busy to look up from time to time at me and smile. After all, the receptionist has watched me masturbate, taking a long time and producing just a few droplets to show for my effort. A green light lights up at her workstation, and she turns to Emily, "Barbara will see you now."

Barbara thanks her, rises from her seat, arranges her blouse, and motions to her mother and husband to follow her. Barbara greets Emily warmly and affectionately. I often wonder if my wife is also fucking the therapist but aren't sure what the rules of professional etiquette are regarding patient-client sexual liaisons. In short, most likely, yes.

Barbara's husband, Ken, for sure.

Barbara motions Emily to make herself comfortable on the therapy couch, and Betty on the armchair on the side. Casually Barbara tells me, "Take off your suit, shirt and tie, and fold them neatly on the chair."

I obey, standing in the middle of the room in a very sexy matching camisole-panties-bra set. My penis is safely held in place by the cock cage. The feeling of standing in the middle of the room, exposed and vulnerable, in full view of my lovely wife, her mother, and our marriage counsellor makes my penis throb harder, struggling valiantly to leap out, the cage proving more than a match for my masculine instinct. The constant ooze of pre-cum glistens in the afternoon light, dripping slowly, wetting nicely, making a small puddle at my feet. Barbara, the marriage counsellor seems either totally uninterested, or oblivious of it.

Barbara: "Well, Emily, it's so good to have you back! This is the midpoint of your marriage counselling programme. Looking at my detailed notes, I see that last time you had used the word LIBERATED to describe how you felt about your marital sexuality. What words would you use today?"

Emily:"Full-service!"

Both women laugh. Emily has always been sexually cold and indifferent with me. The extent of our marital relationship has been Emily taking off her plain panties in bed a few times a year, opening her legs, letting me copulate and insert my semen, then putting her plain panties back on. Nine months later, a child. Repeat four times throughout their marriage. Period.

At her mother's suggestion, she and I have come to marriage counselling sessions with Barbara. It costs me an arm and a leg, and Emily insists it has been the best "investment" we have ever made. Barbara has not only restored Emily's sex drive, but has also turned her into a breeding woman, one who fucks with reckless abandon. Barbara asks Emily to explain what she means, carefully taking notes.

Emily:"I have the confidence to take any man I want and give him the best sex he's ever and will ever have. From the small 5 inches to the average 7 inches, and way beyond, I do it knowing I'm the very best. My daily Kegels help a lot: my vaginal muscles are super tight and toned. Of course, the very huge ones take some patience and positioning to let them in all the way. Ditto with the very small 5 inches."

Barbara takes careful note, smiling all along. I squirm very uncomfortably. It isn't just that my lovely wife cheerfully acknowledges that she is loosely fucking other men, but that in addition she refers to 5 inches as "very small". That is my length and it has never occurred to me that I would be considered "very small".

Emily:"So as I was saying, I am full-service! I can give a hand job that'll make any man from flaccid to ejaculate in thirty seconds flat! And I've been told I give the best blow jobs anywhere! It took me a while and lots of practice to overcome the gag instinct, and now I can deep-throat any man, no matter how huge, and have him ejaculate down my oesophagus. Not a drop spilled!"

I am sweating profusely, listening to my lovely wife talk so freely about jerking off, fucking, and sucking other men as if it is the most natural thing in the world, when she has been so cold to me in all the thirty years of our marriage.

I hear Barbara ask my lovely wife, "Anal?"

Emily blushes, "Not yet. I'm saving myself for the right man. Or men!" she quickly adds, both women laughing.

Barbara: "Women? Are you enjoying lesbian sex just as much?"

Emily blushes lightly and smiles at their marriage counsellor, whispering almost softly, "Barbara, you know I do..."

Barbara smiles back, still taking careful notes, "Any interesting developments in your recent sexual life you'd want to share with me?"

Emily seems almost too shy to continue, "Well, the Face Time event. I was giving this guy what I thought was a good blow job. He pulled out his cell phone and soon had me on Face Time so his buddies at the pool hall could see another man's wife giving him a blow job. He had the phone close up to my face. I had to face the camera at all times, eyes wide open. I tried to do even better, rolling his huge penis in my mouth, pulling it all the way down my throat, against my cheeks, anything to show his buddies how good I am. And they were cheering me on, calling me all sorts of names, talking about me. I was so self-conscious!"

I feel a bit of ejaculate ooze out and dribble down my cock cage. My heart is pounding; my skin alive, my legs, shaking. The cock cage is too tight. My wife is driving me out of my mind with her whoredom and there is nothing I can do but stand there, dressed like the sissy I really am, hearing my wife relish her experiences, encouraged by their marriage counsellor, admired by her mother.

Emily:"Edward likes to be called Shirley now. But we'll use Edward if it's easier for you Barbara dear. She talks about blue balls. Especially on the every other night when she gets extended release Viagra. Is that normal during marriage counselling? She says it's very painful."

Barbara: "Good, very good. It HAS to be painful. It's part of the marriage counselling awareness treatment. Make sure, however, that you distribute the pain evenly throughout the testicles. When Edward says her balls hurt, fondle and massage them. Hard. Roll them in your hands. Rub them deeply. She NEEDS to feel the pain evenly distributed. It's an important part of her marriage counselling treatment. Betty, you should do it also from time to time, when your daughter is not at home. Here, Betty, give it a try now."

Betty is perhaps a bit too eager. Or too inexperienced. Or too strong-handed. Whatever, I feel bolts of thundering pain shoot from my swollen testicles throughout my body - and up all the way to the heavens! Betty is clearly enjoying her newly-acquired skills of domination.

Barbara:"Any interest in men yet?"

Emily:"Not yet. Well," she hastily adds. "Funny you should ask! I've noticed something quite interesting, actually. When I come home after dating, I sometimes sit reverse-cowboy on Edward's face, making the sissy eat the other men's ejaculate while I jiggle and tug on the cock cage. I feel the sissy's cock getting harder and stiffer in the cage when the sissy is forced to eat real men's ejaculate! Could that be possible?"

Barbara: "That's really good news! It shows the marriage therapy counselling is also working well for Edward! We're starting to make real progress here! Here's what we will do. Let's change the prescription routine. We're going to bring down and reduce the extended release Viagra to only twice a week. Just to keep the testicles churning out semen. And we will kick up the female hormone replacement to five times a week. That'll continue to work on feminizing Edward. Much more aggressively, of course."

There is little I can say. The women are talking about me as if I am not there, as if I am some kind of remote object. My lovely wife feeding me a daily dose of sexual therapy pills over which I have no control. And yet, the effects are extremely pronounced on my mind, body, and psyche. My mind is spinning out of control, and I hear the conversation continue quite casually.

Barbara: "You'll notice that Edward will become interested in men quite quickly. Start by showing Edward training videos with men masturbating. Have Edward learn to talk about what the men are doing, what the men look like, to describe their penises, to comment on how good the men must feel when they ejaculate. Make Edward talk a lot."

Emily:"You do of course realize that Edward is not gay; nor a woman, for that matter. Edward is purely and simply a sissy!"

Barbara: "Of course! And you know something, Emily darling? The taller they stand, the harder they fall. Just like my husband!"

The women laugh. It is a shared laugh. I sense the women are having some kind of inside joke or something. Already, they have pretty much admitted to having lesbian sex. Which of course turns me on wildly, thinking of my lovely, sexually indifferent Emily freely fucking countless other men AND now also women!

Wait! Did my lovely wife also fuck Barbara's husband?

Barbara: "Let's start light. We'll have Edward suck my husband's cock for starters. You know that my husband will not have it. Any part of it. So, what we will do is have Edward dress up really pretty. Really sexy. Really whorish. On her knees, like the cheap slut she's become, on her knees, and suck on my husband's cock. After all, Emily, the taller they stand, the harder they fall!"

Emily giggles with joy, "Yes! Brilliant! And let's make Edward suck Ken's cock repeatedly. Until they both get it right! I can't wait to see it! Ken ejaculates so much! Edward might drown! Yes! Brilliant idea!"

"But I'll have to show my husband just how and just where to place her mouth to catch Ken's ejaculate. This is so much fun, Barbara! I'm so glad mommy made my husband and I come to marriage counselling therapy!"

"I feel so revived, so liberated, so full-service!"

I feel that I too have something to say. My voice quivers, insecure and totally out of place. Actually, it is something I want to ask. After all, it is only fair. My lovely wife is fucking the therapist. My lovely wife also happens to be fucking her husband. And soon he will be forced to perform oral sex on another man, me; for the sheer amusement of my lovely wife. I gather the courage to ask, albeit quite meekly, "Barbara, may I kiss you?"

Barbara and Emily burst into laughter. "For heaven's sake, sissy Edward! What on earth made you think of that! You know this is strictly a professional service that's being rendered! No. Absolutely not. No, you may not kiss me."

Barbara turns to Betty, Emily's mother. Betty, a mature woman, full of self-confidence, in top physical shape, is all smiles. It has been her idea to urge her daughter, Emily, to go for marriage counselling. Betty knows that her daughter has married a man who is UNWILLING and INCAPABLE of fucking his very own wife. She decided it was time to get her daughter the professional counselling and guidance she needs. Betty, twice widowed (cancer, both times) has not had sex in decades. She does not want her daughter to continue to go through years of ovulation without ever orgasming. The results with Emily have been way beyond Barbara's wildest expectations. Now she's turning her attention on me.

Barbara: "Betty, how did it feel when you first let Edward's penis out of its protective cock cage and rolled back his foreskin?"

BETTY:"Oh heavens! Edward's foreskin was so tight! So adhered! I took all the time in the world, making sure it was painfully obvious what I was doing. Both hands. Lots of fingers to make sure I was getting all of it at once. Slowly. Just watching the sissy squirm. It was all so beautiful!"

Barbara smiles, "You did very well. I read your report. I gather it was extremely painful for the sissy? She cried a lot? And you had to give her tissues when it was all rolled back so she could dry her tears?"

BETTY:"Well, Barbara, you know I've known all along how Edward sneaks an occasional peak at me when she thinks I'm not looking. So, I knew it was just a matter of making myself very clear. With the penis released out of the cock cage and painfully rolling back the foreskin for the first time in decades, Edward had - committed - an ejaculation. Small, nothing really all that important, but still had one. I parted my legs and let Edward devour my pussy. You know, Edward cannot and does not know HOW to fuck, so I wasn't worried in the least!"

Emily, Barbara, and Betty laugh heartily.

Barbara: "Isn't that the truth! OK, let's move on, shall we, ladies? I have here Edward's pre-therapy interview. Confidential, of course, one-on-one. The rules of patient-therapist confidentiality do not extend to the wife and mother-in-law. You are of course allowed to see it's contents. Edward told me in strict confidentiality that she's taken lots of pictures of you, Betty, in the shower, when you're not looking. She uses them to masturbate. Or at least, used to look at them. Now she can't masturbate because of the cage, so we'll have to make some adjustments. Letting Edward eat your pussy was a nice start."

I am freaking out. Here I was confiding in Barbara my deepest secrets, my most intimate fetishes, my wildest fantasies. I had assumed it was all confidential, all top-secret, all for the benefit of our marriage. And here is the therapist - who by the way fucks my wife and is going to force me into sucking her husband's cock - here is the therapist spilling all the beans.

Total humiliation for me!

Barbara keeps talking, almost casually, "Edward did cheat on you, Emily. Among many others, he did have an affair with an older woman. Let me see here. Ah yes, he was in his twenties and she was in her forties. Tall, skinny, great body, small tits, nipples like organ stops, he referred to her. So, I guess we can conclude that in addition to being UNWILLING and INCAPABLE of fucking you, Emily, it shows your sissy husband lusts after older women and especially his mother-in-law."

BETTY:"I feel flattered! A sissy masturbating about ME! All along I had thought Edward was impotent! Only to find out she does lewd and obscene things with ME! That is so wrong. So taboo. So incestuous! So hot! Oh heavens, this marriage counselling therapy is starting to work very well for me, too!" Betty laughs cheerfully.

Barbara: "Very good, Betty, very good. Now we need to get you more involved. Much more involved. Start with the cock cage. Rattle it around at home, as often as you want. Hard. Much harder. Really hard. Don't worry at all. It's of a clever design and tightly adjusted. It won't come off. Hard. Really hard. Makes Edward very and painfully aware of her testicles swelling up, of the penis not getting hard no matter what. Betty, be as aggressive as you dare with the cock cage.

There is also this, which you will enjoy using from time to time."

Emily and Betty get a bit closer to Barbara to see what she has in her hand. It seems like a thin, shiny stainless-steel rod, slightly curved, about eight inches long, again curved, with smooth and rounded tips.

Barbara: "This is a penile urethral sound. Always keep it in the refrigerator for best results. When you want to use it, Betty, take it out of the refrigerator, apply lots of lubricant, and simply slide it into Edward's pee hole, through the opening at the top of the cock cage. Go slow. Sort of let it slide in by gravity. Don't force it. Let it slide in all the way. As deep as you want it to go. Gently pull it out. Repeat. In. Out. In. Out."

Emily:"You mean, it's like fucking my husband? I mean, like fucking my husband's tiny pee hole? This is so much fun!"

Barbara: "Precisely. Just like fucking Edward's tiny pee hole. Betty, do it whenever you're in the mood for it. As deep as you want, as slowly as you feel like it. But there is one thing I need to warn you. You may notice that Edward's girlie penis is hyper-sensitive. It will become MUCH more sensitive with the massive dosage of female hormone replacement therapy we're going to start giving her. If you thought Edward's desire for anal penetration was getting strong, this girlie penis penetration is about to become her obsession. Edward will do anything and everything imaginable, anything you demand, just to have his tiny pee hole fucked!"

Emily:"Including when I order my husband to suck your husband's cock?"

Barbara: "Including, yes, that too. Betty, when you fuck Edward's tiny pee hole very well - and you'll learn quickly to be the best - you may notice that Edward may start to ejaculate. Ignore it. Leave it alone. walk away. Let the ejaculation ruin on its own. Since there is nothing - absolutely nothing - Edward can do about it, the penis will soon go flaccid. It's a good time to take off the cock cage, wash it, and if you want, apply some numbing cream on the top of the penis. You can then let Edward try to fuck your pussy. Flaccid and numb, there'll be nothing for you to worry about. Ten minutes, fifteen tops, and back into the cock cage she goes. Edward will love you forever!"

Emily and Betty are amazed how fast the hour of marriage counselling has passed. Expensive, to be sure, but that is why I have taken on a second job. To pay for the marriage counselling sessions, in part, but also to pay for the lingerie, sexy apparel, motel rooms, assorted condoms, and all the other items Emily is getting for her whoredom.

Betty, twice before widowed, is rediscovering sex. She can't wait to go home and tell her two other daughters, Bianca and Ursula. To say little of what she will tell the other ladies at their weekly tea-and-card games evenings!

Surely, the other ladies too will want to meet a REAL sissy. One that is totally girlie AND squirts.

Doesn't Betty ever have the perfect model to show off... her very own son-in-law, me!

A few days after the counselling session the moment I had been dreading has arrived. Everyone in the village now knows all about us! I've realised for some time that it was inevitable that my lovely wife's behaviour would become public knowledge. In a way I am proud of her reputation as the village whore (some are even calling her the village bike). Of course it means some people are laughing at me behind my back but I try not to let it bother me. But once mommy Betty had arranged a special evening with the ladies of the village with me dressed as a maid the news that I had become Emily's sissy spread around the village like wildfire.

"You'll be the guest of honour Shirley dear." Mommy Betty tells me. "Stop looking so horrified. It'll be fine. Now you won't forget to curtsey nicely when you bring in the tea and cakes will you?"

This attempt at reassurance did little to make me feel any better.

I'm still dressing as a man when I'm outside the house but at the same time thinking that there is little point. Surprisingly I've had a number of positive reactions from villagers since the news got out. Barry who I play badminton with even came round to the house earlier today and congratulated me.

"You're so brave Edward. I had my suspicions that you were a little bit effeminate all these years I've known you. Have you been a cross dresser for long?" Barry asks.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12