Count On Me Ch. 1

Story Info
Handsome cowboy Joey wants to get home to Becky.
2.5k words
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****
Copyright © 2001 Manjaro
*****

The pass wound down in front of me from my position at about 11,000 feet. Though they weren't in sight yet, I knew the high plains stretched away from the eastern slope toward home. If I stopped for a half an hour to water Abacus and have a bite to eat, I could still make it to the mouth of the pass before nightfall.

Abacus! When I asked the Chinese horse trader in California why he named the horse Abacus, he snorted and said, "Because you count on him." I must have chuckled a hundred times since, recalling the old guy's little joke. He has been a good horse though, especially for the money.

I'd been away from home over sixteen months. First the cattle drive. Then the courier job that fell into my lap and offered just too much money to pass up. I hadn't seen Becky for almost a year and a half. When you're twenty-eight, or in her case, twenty-four, a year and a half is a long time. The money I had sent back home should pay for more than half of the spread next door we've had our eye on, so I guess those jobs have been worth it.

Having crossed the Sierras and most of the Rockies, the toughest terrain was behind me. As I stood up and stretched in the warm Spring sun, a west wind picked up behind me. There was a mix of aspen and fir around me that tried to catch the wind as it whistled through. Now I'm familiar with the noises that wind can make when it gusts through a stand of trees, but what I started hearing was nothing like I'd ever heard before. Admittedly, there isn't aspen where I come from, but this was eerie! It sounded like lost souls wailing for mercy. Then, you're gonna think I'm crazy, I heard my name being called. I heard it plain as day, "JOOOEEEYY, JOOOEEYY." May God bear witness; it sounded just like Becky calling me, sadly, from a long distance. Not just twice. It went on about a dozen times. She sounded so sad. She sounded like a ghost crying in the wilderness. A chill went down my spine and the hairs on my arms stood on end. The strangest feeling came over me. I gathered up Abacus, patted his nose and told him, "You gotta get me home, boy." I still can't explain it. I just got a sense that my journey home had taken on new urgency, as if Becky needed me, needed to be able to count on me being there for her.

That night I lay in my bedroll gazing at my campfire's dying embers. Just as I was about to get up and douse the remains, I spotted a flicker of movement on the ground about twenty feet beyond. I could barely make out a long, thick body gliding through the grass toward me. As it got closer to the fire I saw it was a big Diamondback, probably out on his night hunt. Diamondbacks have distinctive markings. They're handsome snakes, really.

Handsome snakes...

We were in the general store. I was over near one wall looking at tools while Becky was checking our goods with the new storeowner. He was stroking Becky shamelessly with that forked tongue of his. It was, "Miss Becky, these new cloth samples would compliment your violet eyes stunningly. Your lustrous black hair, oh, I don't believe I've ever seen a more beautiful combination of midnight hair and vivid eyes in my entire life. And, you know I have been to all the big cities in the East. And to the theater, where none of the actresses can compare to your natural beauty." On and on. I wanted to puke, even if the stuff he was saying didn't do Beck half justice! And there she was, entranced by this... salesman. How she couldn't see past this guy, even if he was handsome, well dressed, educated, and all, was way beyond me. But no, she was blushing and cooing like some schoolgirl.

"Joey, please bring the wagon to the loading dock, honey." Fine, now he's going to be alone with her.

"Mr. Carstairs, I'll have one of my boys wheel Becky's things out to you."

"Becky's?" I thought. "Where does he get off calling her Becky?" Grrr!

To make matters worse, while I was outside in the hot sun hefting barrels and 50 pound sacks into the wagon, Becky and that fop stood in the shade drinking iced lemonade, which he gave her for free!

Our ride home was not going pleasantly. She was STILL going on about how nice that extraordinary looking Mr. Jenkins was and how sweet he was to give her that delicious cold lemonade. I stared straight ahead, saying nothing, clamping my jaws so tight they hurt.

"Joey, baby. Please pull over under that big shade tree."

Now what?

Once I had the wagon braked, she suggested we get down and relax a bit, so we jumped down into the tall, cool grass.

"Hey, cowboy. What's eating you?" I didn't look at her.

"Come on, honey."

"I can't believe you fell for that smooth talking... snake oil... prig," My words sounded stupid even to me.

"Joey, I'm the one who should be jealous."

Had I said anything about being jealous?

"What?" I was still staring off at some distant spot on the horizon.

"While you loaded the wagon the young widow Ames stopped on some pretext or other. I saw her watching you, the way your muscles bunched and flowed as you picked up those big barrels and those heavy bags, with hardly any effort. If I hadn't been there she would have been scheming on how to get you in her knickers, for sure."

"Really?"

"That's not all. Did you notice those two prostitutes, the ones who work out of Clancy's."

"No."

"Well, brazen as hell, they stopped right near Mr. Jenkins and I. Then they proceeded to whisper, loudly I might add, that you were about the most desirable man they've seen in this town. The red-haired girl volunteered to her friend that she'd gladly do you for free! That was so rude!"

I was still looking at that spot. Then I looked down for a moment. Finally I turned to Becky.

"Babe, you are so full of manure, if you fall asleep too long we'll have the region's highest producing cornfield growing out of your ass!"

With that she turned to run. Too late!

I easily caught her and drew her, squealing for mercy, to me. She knows I know exactly where to tickle her. Despite her loud protests, between giggles, I had my way with her, stopping only to let her catch her breath.

We stood close, her eyes mocking me happily. I indulgently smiled down at her.

"Come here, cowboy."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. As always, her lips enchanted me. I can never get enough of her! Once I start with her it's like I'm drawn into a cyclone. It's so damn hard to escape. Her lips, her eyes, her neck, her ears, all became delicacies to taste, lick, and otherwise make love to.

As I moved aside a lock of her hair to better nibble at her smooth neck she whispered, "I lied... no don't stop. I lied about the widow. It was me who was watching you, your arms, so big and strong. Your broad shoulders. It was me who was imagining you picking me up, so easily, like you do those heavy sacks. I was picturing you setting me in the back of the wagon, where I could lay back and pull my dress up, baring myself for your pleasure, right there. If you would have me, I'd spread my legs wide. If you wanted, I'd pull my knees back against my breasts. You could check to see if I was wet enough by putting your tongue in me... no, don't stop yet... to check me very thoroughly, all around, 'cause I'd want to be very wet for whatever you wanted to do next."

I picked her up and carried her to a place we could comfortably lay down. As she reclined she pulled her dress up. In seconds she was bare from the waist down. I lay between her legs feasting at her warm and moist nest.

"Joey, the prostitutes were there. If I were one of them, maybe the pretty red-haired one, I'd want you. I'd want you so much I'd ask my friend if she'd do you too, just so I could taste your big, hard cock. I'd ask her to... oh, yes,... right there. I'd ask her to do anything you wanted, anything, Joey! Just so I could have that handsome cowboy's... oh, God... yes!"

I somehow managed to pull myself away from her and stand up. She lay watching me, licking her full red lips as I slowly undressed. She always enjoys watching me undress. When I moved to take off my jeans, I turned slightly away so that her view of my cock was mostly blocked. She could only see the head, an inch or two of the shaft at most. When I turned to her it became apparent that I wanted her, badly! As I approached her she got to her knees. I moved close to brush the tip of my cock lightly along her left cheek. When her hand moved to touch me I pushed it away and drew her to her feet. It only took me a minute to get the rest of her clothes off. When she was standing there naked I stepped back. After a moment I gently lowered her to her back in the soft grass, then I knelt and put my hands at her waist to lift her so that only her upper back, head and shoulders were in contact with the ground. In this position I controlled exactly how and where I could enjoy her sweet, wetness. For as long as she could, she watched me as I kissed her wet lips, nibbling and sucking them, then swirling my tongue into her to either lick at her swollen clit or to run it deeply and slowly the length of her slit. But why stop there? Bending her back a little further I could run my tongue from the base of her spine to her honeypot. I did this repeatedly, gaining a new appreciation for the term "gourmet feast." Beck squirmed, but I easily held her in place, like a bobcat would hold a small rabbit. I licked her where I wanted, when I wanted. Then it was time for something different.

I like Beck in this position. Totally open, totally available, totally mine! I got to my feet, continuing to keep her suspended with one hand grasping her ankles. Using both hands once I was up, I spread her legs. With her weight now resting on her upper back, I straddled her crotch, able to support the weight of her pelvis and legs on my inner thigh. Now I could look down and see her pussy, glistening, just below my cock and balls. I placed my cock-head at her entrance and simply sank into her, smoothly, a slight slurping sound attesting to her readiness. By simply bending and straightening at my knees I was able to drill in and out of her at will. Meanwhile the entire tableau of her pleasure and lust played out below me. I held one of her long legs in each hand, marveling at their smoothness. Even as I was admiring the sleek calf and thigh muscles, I could lick at her arch, or nibble at her toes. Then I would watch as my thick, fleshy column disappeared into her wet abyss, her lips swallowing it to the hilt. Sometimes I'd pause at her depth, to flex myself inside of her, or maybe to grind our bodies just so, before withdrawing to the point where only the head remained in her. I could see my shaft coated with her opaque juices. It was as erotic a sight as I could imagine. Beck was not exactly idle. Those times when I chose to flex I could feel her answer as she sought to grip the log within her, forcing me to drag it slowly, reluctantly, back out.

Immediately below, I thrilled to see her beautiful ass quiver as I slowly fucked in and out of her. Perhaps tonight we would repeat this position, only my cock would enjoy the smaller, tighter hole. That thought quickened my blood for a moment, threatening my ability to control our pace. Further on, Becky's body folded so that her flat belly curved to meet her generous breasts, which quaked to the steady rocking I was giving her from above. Ah, finally, there I could watch as Beck, her lower lip gripped by one of her incisors, panted, her breathing raspy and uneven. Little sounds, half moans and half cries, found their way to my ears. Some may have been mine.

For seconds her eyes would be closed as she concentrated on the sensations transmitted by her nerve endings. Otherwise she watched me. She watched and saw my control become frenetic. She watched, and saw rivulets of sweat begin to track through the hair of my chest, like streams through a forest. She watched, to see my cock disappear in her only to reappear, to begin the irresistible cycle again, my balls each time rendering their own kiss to her flesh. She watched!

The climax approached like a locomotive. From a great distance the train seems to come slowly. Only as it gets closer do we begin to comprehend that we are helpless before its awesome power! So it was again for us. The tempo increased! My thighs and calves were like the drive wheels on the train, pumping faster and faster. The point of no return passed and it bore down on us with lightning speed. Faster and faster! Beck screamed as it hit her, incurring massive oxygen debt that left her gasping! I heard a coyote howl! That came from me, whether from my lips or from my heart, I don't know. Time stood still.

I uncoupled from Beck and pulled her to her feet to crush her to my chest. For a few seconds I held her. Then she freed herself from my arms and reached down to grip me in her right hand, while I was still semi-erect. She stroked me tightly one time, then raised her palm to show it to me. It was coated with our mixed juices. Deliberately she looked me in the eyes, raised it to her lips, and licked it clean. I leaned close and kissed her tenderly...

The Diamondback must have decided to find something more his own size, or maybe the fire scared him. He slithered off in the other direction into some rocks. I doused the embers.

*****
Copyright © 2001 Manjaro No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.
*****

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reminiscences: Becky A one-night stand a long time in the makingin Erotic Couplings
Remembering Becky Ch. 01 Special times with an incredible natural woman.in Romance
Becky's Marine Ch. 01 Former Marine meets a girl and wrestles with his past.in Romance
Are You Down? Couple takes debauchery to the next level. in Fetish
Fun in the Kitchen Jamie cooks up more than dinner.in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories