Counting the Days

Story Info
Sonja lures her lover away for Valentine's Day.
2.6k words
4.15
18.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped marking the days leading up to Valentine's Day on the tenth of February. Dennis was renewing his commitment to his wife and I had to accept that. I gave my best friend, Danielle, the ingredients for the gourmet dinner I had planned so that at least someone would be able to benefit from its aphrodisiac qualities. I was thankful that Valentine's Day fell over the weekend so that I didn't have to be subjected to the nauseating "look what my man did for me" squeals that came around the clock as bouquet after bouquet was delivered to the office.

At the close of the day a bouquet of the biggest, most perfect red rose buds came into the office. Anticipation built up inside me while the delivery man searched his clipboard for the recipient's name. When he said Molly Green's name instead of mine, I was crushed and hated myself for being so.

When I got home I tried not to look at my cell phone so that I didn't have to face that Dennis wasn't contacting me. At the same time I willed Dennis to call me, text me, something to let me know he was thinking about me. The silence was deafening. I busied myself by cleaning up around my apartment. With nothing left to clean I began organizing my closet and drawers. There, I came across every piece of lingerie Dennis had purchased for me. Some I had modeled for him before the purchase, when he snuck into numerous dressing rooms. Others he slipped into my desk drawer while I was his personal assistant five years ago.

Five years. I had been with Dennis longer than his two year marriage. He was giving me up for someone who had everything I now knew I wanted. At first, getting together with Dennis was strictly for fun. The benefits of fucking the boss made the day go by faster because we rarely worked. When we did work we worked hard though, we played harder. Dennis had enough money lining his pockets that my off hours were fabulously lavish and decadent. Life with Dennis was wonderful. He assured me that the marriage was, in essence a business decision, a social maneuver. It was to be something to get us both to the top.

I wanted him back. I pulled out a red bra and panty set. I had planned to wear it for the dessert following our Valentine's Day meal. I laid it out on my bed and planned what to do.

* * *

My gift to Elaine was a day of pampering. She spent the day at the spa. When I picked her up that evening for dinner, she was radiant, refreshed and ravishing in a simple gown. I was reminded of how easily it had been to ask her to marry me. I knew that I would have no trouble waking up to her face for the rest of my life, even if my heart wasn't in it.

The night was pleasant but cold like every February. Elaine hugged her body close to mine for warmth as we strolled up to her favorite restaurant. All of my plans seemed to be going off without a hitch. We were seated immediately. Elaine seemed pleased and that made me glad. Her smile never left her face between each course of dinner. She was talkative. When she turned the topic to her charity projects and I tuned out. The restaurant went quiet around me. I heard a voice in my head. It was a whisper really, followed by a pleasure filled moan. The memory of Sonja's touch crept along my skin. Before I could fully regret not calling Sonja, Elaine interrupted.

"Dennis? What would you like for dessert, dear?"

I looked into Elaine's face and then up to the waiter. Both were staring at me quizzically. Before I could answer I saw a woman walk by. Normally I would have looked away but something told me to keep my eye on her. She and a gentleman were walking arm and arm to a table diagonally across me. As she turned around to take her seat I couldn't catch a glimpse of her face because the waiter was blocking my view.

"Chocolate lava cake will be fine. Two forks," Elaine said.

My attention snapped back to Elaine who began to prattle on as soon as the waiter left our table. Eventually my eyes floated over to the two strangers at the neighboring table. To my surprise I found myself staring into Sonja's face. My body tensed. I watched the man remove her coat, revealing smooth bare shoulders. As the coat came off, his hands moved down Sonja's arms. The whole scene seemed to be happening in slow motion. He kissed her on the neck. I watched Sonja laugh and give him a beaming smile. The waiter returned with dessert and broke up my view.

I turned my attention back to Elaine. She had a worried look in her eyes. It made me feel embarrassed.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Nothing."

Elaine accepted that reply and asked me about work. I answered her, but my mouth was spewing out mindless babble as I looked over at Sonja between forkfuls of moist cake. Dessert got harder and harder to swallow with the sight of this other man touching her hand, looking into her eyes affectionately and feeding her bites off his plate. I was sick watching the display and let my fork rest on the plate.

It felt like forever before Elaine finished then excused herself to the restroom. I was free to look over at Sonja without Elaine's curious eyes, but I didn't dare. I sat at the table fiddling with my fork when I felt a hand slide up my arm, over my shoulder and then down my chest.

"Read this," was whispered into my ear. Even though the voice was low I recognized that it was Sonja's. I stared after her, watching the sexy sway of her hips until she disappeared around the corner leading out of the restaurant. I retrieved the heart shaped note she had slipped into my pocket. It read:

I want to be with you tonight. Give the wife an excuse. Meet me in our hotel. Room #1124.

S.

I smiled. I was able to crumple the note and toss it under the table just as Elaine returned. Before she could take her seat I told her that I had to go into the office for a short while.

She was mildly annoyed but accepted the excuse when I plead for her understanding and promised to pick up where we left off. I escorted her home then drove urgently to the hotel.

My heart was racing. My mind was flooding with different images of what Sonja was doing to prepare for my arrival. I couldn't help but wonder what was under her dress. My cock flinched with excitement as I approached the hotel. My chest tightened on the elevator ride up. I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door. It opened with the weight of my knock.

"Dennis?" Sonja called. The lights were turned off. The only light came from the street lights outside the window and from underneath the bathroom door. I stepped over a pair of high heeled shoes. Not far away, stockings were crumpled in a heap on top of the same dress Sonja was wearing. I picked up a stocking and ran its silken texture through my fingers while I walked toward the bathroom door. I found a pair of red panties and a matching bra on the door handle. I was laughing when I turned the knob then pushed the door open.

Sonja was in the tub. Her hair was up off her neck. Bubbles covered her body up to the tops of her breasts. Steam danced up around her in ghostly ribbons. I shoved off my suit jacket then rolled up my shirt sleeves before kneeling down beside the tub. I reached into the warm water and took hold of Sonja's ankle.

She smiled then said, "I thought you'd never get here."

"Why would I miss this?" I lifted her leg out of the water then with my other hand I traced my fingertips around to back of her knee.

Sonja giggled. "Did I say you could touch me there?"

"You didn't say I couldn't."

She gave me a challenging look. Her playfulness amused me. She made me feel alive. Sonja had a spark inside her. Every detail that made her a woman drew me too her. Looking at her now, toying with my desire, I couldn't understand why I even tried to sever our connection. I followed the line at the back of her leg, searching under water for the soft entrance between her legs.

"You're being naughty, Dennis."

I stopped. I squeezed the inside of her thigh. "Oh am I? Who was the guy you were with," I said.

"Jealous are we?"

"Curious."

Sonja giggled. We both knew I was a tad jealous and that it didn't need to be acknowledged. "The bus boy."

"You didn't have to go to such lengths to get my attention. That dress was enough."

" You know how I hate to dine alone. Should I get out or are you getting in?" Sonja changed the subject. I was fine with letting it die.

"You are getting out," I said then took Sonja's hands to help her out of the tub. I watched the thick lather run away from her perky breasts and down her flat tummy. She was gleaming with water. I couldn't wait to run my hands over.

"Are you going to dry me off?"

I grabbed a towel then held it open for her to step into. When she did I wrapped my arms around her. Sonja stood on tip toe and offered her lips to me. First, it was a peck. When the soft warmth of her mouth touched mine our kiss grew hot and passionate. Our lips pressed hard against each others. Our tongues explored and teased. Sonja's arms clutched me tighter as I bent my head to kiss her neck.

"You're supposed to be drying me off," she teased.

"Oh. Yeah."

I pushed the towel down over her back. It was thrilling to feel her curves. Sonja held her arms out. I took the queue and dried her arms and the sides of her body. I guided the towel over her chest so that I could cup her breast. I couldn't resist trailing my tongue between them. With one final pass with the towel I made sure she was completely dry.

"You take such good care of me," she said.

Sonja tilted her head to the side, allowing me to kiss down her neck to the tops of her breasts. Sonja's hands make quick work of unbuttoning my shirt so that she could press her naked body against mine. I grew hard at the sensation of the tight peaks of her nipples on me. Sonja left hot kisses on me then she opened my pants. We both moaned when she rubbed her palm against my erection.

"I've wanted this all day. Tell me you want it to," she whispered.

"Let me show you."

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I was gentle with her petite frame when I laid her down. Sonja's breath was steady. I could see the outline of her body. I watched her breast rise and fall while I undressed. Without a word she parted her legs in invitation for me to taste her.

I leaned over and kissed along the top of her thigh. I could feel Sonja's body tense in anticipation. I added my hand in my caress of her thighs. Sonja moved her body in response as I began to lick and kiss closer to her crotch. I inhaled the moist fragrance of her. It made a surge of arousal shoot through my body.

With my thumbs I opened her up then kissed her prominent clit. Sonja directed the pleasure by rolling her hips. Her wetness spread down my chin. She grabbed the back of my head but I maneuvered away. I knew if I gave her any more attention she'd come. I wanted to prolong the experience for both of us and I couldn't deny the throbbing need from my erection. I had to have her mouth on me.

I brought myself to my knees beside her head. Sonja sucked me. I shuddered and began to penetrate her sexy mouth, all the while stroking my fingers between the slick inner lips of her pussy. We moaned together. The energy between us was intense and building as my cock began to ooze with precum. Sonja's licks were urgent and hungry as she took all of it. I smiled down at her. It was overwhelming how much she turned me on.

Sonja ran her lips down the length of my shaft. "I want you inside me."

I obliged her. Her fingers took up where I left off and eventually she held her pussy lips open for me. I didn't tease her. I was far past the point of teasing but I did take my time easing the full length of my cock into her pussy. I relished the initial grip of her walls around me. My hips drove down into her as I reached her depths. Sonja gasped. I retreated slightly then thrust in again and again until her gasps became moans and her moans became cries of delight.

Sonja clawed at my buttocks. I delivered what she wanted, short deep strokes inside her wet pussy. The pleasure of our love making was building inside me while the sounds of her growing arousal spurred me on.

"That's it Sonja. Let it go."

And she did, hard and loud. Her face expressed the intensity of her orgasm before I felt the response fully within her. The way she clinched and released me defeated my will to hold back my own release. I lowered myself onto her and Sonja wrapped her arms and legs around me. We were a mound of quivering flesh for several minutes before our heart rates went back to normal, but I was hesitant to pull away from her. However, I knew that if I didn't Sonja would move in a particular way and my passion for her would be stoked.

I eased out of her. The soft drag of Sonja's pussy lips against my sensitive cock made me flinch. She made a pitiful sound of displeasure when I climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I fingered the red lingerie on the door knob before I closed the door behind me.

* * *

The shower turned on and I pulled the sheet up over my body to block the chill of the room now that Dennis' strong body wasn't on top of me, keeping me warm and aroused. The afterglow wasn't with me for long before the reality of what the sound of the shower meant.

It was going to be another evening alone in a hotel room without Dennis. I wasn't sure I wanted that. Not anymore. I rolled out of bed and retrieved my clothing. I pulled my dress on and shoved me feet into the heels before gathering the rest of my things into my bag. Then I saw it next to the bed. The card I bought for Dennis was propped up by the chilling champagne. The card was a whimsical heart shape with the simple message: "Be Mine". I stared at it and let the past five years flood back to me.

I heard the shower shut off. I picked up the card and tore it in half. I stuck one half in my bag and left the other half on the bed for Dennis to find.

On the way down in the elevator I knew I would have to start marking my calendar and hope that I would be over Dennis before the next Valentine's Day.