Country (Af)fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently kissed his prick and he yelped. He again put the smallest amount of pressure on my shoulders, but he'd been raised never to lay a finger on a woman and he was struggling to determine how to move me away without doing anything that might be construed as 'forceful'.

I had no such qualms. What man doesn't want his cock sucked? And there was something particularly disgraceful about a married woman lavishing her attention on a less than entirely clean prick. I held his shaft in one hand and gently kissed and massaged it.

'Paige, no, no, don't do that,' he said. 'I want to be able to kiss you.'

With one hand still wrapped around his prick, I looked up at him and smiled. 'You're not enjoying this?' I asked innocently.

'I am, and that's a whole other problem,' he admitted gruffly.

'What's your refractory period like?' I asked.

'My what?' He reached down and moved my hand away. 'Please stop.'

I stood up and leant in so that my lips brushed against his ear as I spoke. 'After you cum, how long does it take you to get hard again?'

'Oh, maybe a couple of minutes,' he said.

I nibbled his earlobe. 'Then let's get in the bath. Let me play around with you. If you cum, you cum. You'll get hard again, so why worry about it?'

He laughed quietly, embarrassed. 'I'd prefer not to make a fool of myself by blowing my load after two minutes.'

I traced the tip of my tongue around the shell of his ear. 'There's nothing sexier than watching a man cum. I want to see it twice.'

Where was this confident, dirty woman coming from? I'd never been this forward with Kevin, but with Floyd, I just wanted to take control and throw him around. I wanted to make him squirm with pleasure. I wanted... Oh, the things I wanted...

'Let's get in the bath,' I suggested.

That was easier said than done. The bath was small, I was regular sized, and Floyd was not a small man. After much slipping and splashing about, he ended up getting out and kneeling on the bath mat while I laid in the bath.

Floyd carefully lathered me up and began to shave my legs. He was both extremely careful, and extremely competent. My left calf was done, then he got to work on my thigh. When the first leg was complete, he moved to the second. He was picking up speed, but he was still perfectly careful. He didn't once nick my skin, even though he had a fresh, sharp blade.

'You sure you haven't you done this before?' I asked.

'Yep. You're the first woman I've shaved.'

His tone convinced me he was telling the truth, but I also got the impression that shaving a woman was a fantasy of his, something he masturbated to the thought of. The initial offer to shave me probably hadn't been made solely for my benefit.

Floyd asked me to stand up so he could attend to my pussy. He started with the mons pubis, and when he'd shaved me down to my pudendal cleft, I sat on the edge of the bath and spread my legs. More shaving cream was applied to my labia, and he cautiously shaved each one clean. We then moved into tricker territory, and I had to stand up again and hold each leg in different positions so that all the hair could be removed.

When I'd been completely denuded of hair from the waist down, he wet the hand towel and gently cleaned me. His prick was by now reddish purple and twitching, the colour of it standing in stark contrast to the white skin of his belly. I reached down and fully retracted his foreskin. The newly exposed head was shiny with precum.

Floyd implored me to stop. His face was taught with tension and his eyes were pleading.

I held his gaze as I began to stroke his prick. He bit down on his lower lip and turned away, a frown creasing his forehead.

'Paige, please don't,' he quietly begged. 'I'll cum all over your legs.'

'I'd rather you cum on my tits,' I said, kneeling down without letting go of him. I rubbed his erection against my breasts. 'Feel good?'

Floyd didn't verbally reply. He just grabbed me around the shoulders with one hand, and used the other to knock my hand away from his cock and roughly grasp his prick. He wanked himself a dozen or so times before letting out a grunt and cumming all over my chest. He was holding me quite close to him and the head of his prick bumped against my sternum several times as he came.

I watched with interest as he decorated my breasts with his semen. There was quite a lot of it, and when he'd finished milking the last of his cum, I saw a particularly large patch hanging from my left nipple.

I reached to my nipple, wiped up the semen and sucked it. Floyd muttered 'Jesus', and he pulled me to my feet and brushed my hair back, so that none of it had a chance to get covered in his sticky issue.

Floyd gently cleaned the cum from me with the same hand towel he'd used to wipe the shaving cream off me. Then he kissed me reverently, and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug, tracing my fingers down his back and settling my hands on his buttocks.

Floyd kissed the top of my head, picked me up, and carried me out of the bathroom. He held me as if I weighed no more than a Christmas ham proving, I thought to myself, that woodchoppers are definitely the best choice of man at a country fair.

He took me to his bedroom. There was an orange tomcat lying amidst the crumpled sheets and blankets, and it stared us with wide green eyes as my lover laid me down beside him. I reached out to stroke it and it started purring almost the minute my hand made connection with it's neck.

While I was concentrating on the cat, Floyd had spread my legs quite wide and gone to his bedside drawers to collect something. I'd presumed he was seeking a condom, but he in fact returned with a bottle of Cetaphil moisturiser. He rubbed it over my legs, my belly and my breasts, then indicated he wanted me to roll over onto my belly.

I rolled onto my stomach. The cat was put out by the sudden lack of pats and headbutted me impatiently, not caring that I would rather enjoy just relaxing and enjoying the feel of Floyd's rough hands gently massaging moisturiser into my skin.

When he was done, Floyd rolled me onto my back and spread my legs. He sucked on the first two fingers of his right hand, then gently traced them along my clit and down to my cunt. He gently probed the entrance, checking to see how easy access would be, and when he found the answer was 'very', he slipped them inside.

I let out a gasp and arched my back. Floyd pressed further into me, burying his fingers right up to the knuckle. A small moan escaped my lips and I raised my hips off the bed, showing him my need, and he rubbed his thumb against my clit.

With lust-filled eyes, I surveyed my young lover. His prick was once more erect, and the expression on his face was one of confused desire. He was young enough to still have an almost overwhelming sex drive, but not experienced enough to feel confident acting without guidance.

I half sat up, grabbed a handful of his hair, and directed his face between my legs. I half expected him to let out an irritated sigh, as Kevin did whenever I suggested I wanted cunnilingus, but he instead gave a happy grunt and buried his tongue in my pussy.

He performed cunnilingus with more enthusiasm than skill, but skill can be learned whilst enthusiasm comes from within, so what did I care? A nudge here and there, a whimpered request to 'keep going, don't change a thing' and it wasn't long before he was making enough right moves for my climax to approach.

The orange tomcat batted my face with it's paw, but I pushed it away and concentrated on the delectable sensation of Floyd's tongue on my clit. Having not yet learned that women prefer consistent stimulation, Floyd started moving harder and faster, until the pleasant sensation of approaching climax started to fade.

'Can you do it how you were doing it before, please?' I asked. 'A little softer?'

He returned to a slower, gentler pace of cunnilingus.

'Mmm, perfect,' I whispered, running my hand through his hair. 'That's it. Keep going.'

It wasn't long before I again felt climax approach. I shuffled around the bed, tightening my thighs around his head and restlessly brushing my hands over his hair. My breathing deepened as I struggled through the prickly pre-orgasm stage, where you're waiting to tip over the edge but your body isn't quite ready to let go.

Floyd continued to service me without skipping a beat. This husky young beast of a man was a sight to be behold as he crouched between my thighs. All of his brutish strength was put aside in order to bring a woman to pleasure using soft, swift strokes of his tongue. I twitched with frustration at being so close to orgasm, and yet still not quite there.

My young lover had both hands wrapped around my legs, keeping them in position, but he moved one upwards, instinctively searching for a breast. I guided his hand to a tit and closed it over an aching nipple.

Floyd shifted out of position slightly. Instead of returning his attention directly to my clit, he hungrily licked at the juices that were leaking from my pussy. He feasted upon my wetness with a gusto I hadn't seen before, before suckling my clit, and for whatever reason, that was enough to bring me to my conclusion. I screamed out and half-sat up off the bed, bucking and thrusting and squirming into his face, grabbing his head and burying it in my cunt. So strong was my lust that I actually managed to pull him up the bed a couple of inches without feeling the slightest bit of exertion. Every muscle and nerve was spasming and contracting as I continued to fuck his face, indifferent as to how he might feel about the assault.

There is a point before every intense orgasm that you are concerned you won't climax, and then when you are climaxing, there's a point where you become scared that it won't stop. After what felt like an interminable period of time, I flopped back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, my heart racing.

When I was quite recovered, I glanced down at Floyd. Awe was written all over his wet, pussy slicked, face.

'Fuck me,' I whispered.

He frowned quizzically, not sure whether I was making a statement about the intensity of my orgasm, or demanding penetrative sex.

'Fuck me,' I repeated. 'Put your hard cock in my wet cunt and fuck me.'

This time, there was no misunderstandings. I spread my legs as wide as possible as he hoisted his body over mine. He pushed my legs wider apart still, and stabbed his prick in the direction of my pussy. The first jab was too high, the second too far to the left, but the third was on the money. He slipped inside my soaking pussy and was buried to the hilt a split-second later.

My hips and legs ached from the pressure of being pushed so far apart in order to accommodate him, and the weight of him left me breathless. He shifted his face so he could kiss me, and after giving him the affection he wanted, I kissed and licked my juices from his cheeks, nose and chin.

'Paige,' he muttered, his eyes shut. 'Oh fuck.'

A few minutes later and he was cumming, crushing me beneath him as he filled my cunt with his issue. He hadn't used a condom, and I knew I'd go home carrying his scent and leaking his jizz into my panties. He'd shaved me, licked me, and fucked me. He'd filled me with his cum. And all because I'd made an off-the-cuff remark about admiring woodchoppers.

Following his orgasm, Floyd made no move to withdraw. He remained on top of me, kissing my forehead and whispering to me how much he'd enjoyed our little fuck. We talked dirty, filthy talk, no holds barred, as we described everything we'd done to each other.

After a few minutes he began to thrust again.

'Holy fuck,' I giggled. 'Are you going for more?'

'I am if you're not going to stop me,' he replied cheerfully.

I didn't stop him. Ten minutes later I had a fresh load of cum in my pussy and the tomcat, who was perched on a pillow, hissed to show his feline disdain before running off to use the litterbox.

~~~~~~~~~

I returned home two hours later. Kevin asked me why I was home so early and I made up a lie about eating a dagwood dog that disagreed with me. To evidence my claim, I went directly to the bathroom.

My underwear was caked with dried semen, and a stray pubic hair - Floyd's, not mine, I was very much bald after the shaving - was nestled between my labia. I pulled it free and dropped it in the toilet bowl.

There's something about the smell of dried sexual fluids that makes me think of the sea. I plunged a finger into my cunt, swirled it around, and withdrew it. I sniffed it and found it carried the same scent as my underwear. There could be no sex with Kevin tonight, or he'd surely guess what I'd been up to.

I shuddered at the thought of sex with my husband. In had been sixteen days since I'd made love to Kevin, and I know understood it had been our last fuck.

My phone buzzed to signify two new messages had come through in quick succession. The first was from Amber, demanding to know why I had slept with Floyd. I was curious as to how she knew. Had Floyd told her?

Who says I slept with him? I texted.

You don't need to tell me. I could guess! You and he were both missing. COUNTRY TOWNS PAIGE! NO SECRETS. OMG. I can't believe you cheated on Kevin. I told Floyd's friends, you know that? I told them you had a husband. You really need to get your shit together, you are an EMBARRASSMENT and a SLUT. Now either you tell Kevin or I WILL.

I deleted her message.

The second missive was from Floyd. Floyd who, after sex, had told me he wanted to see me again. That was when I'd told him that I had a husband, albeit one whom I'd started sleeping separately from two weeks ago. A husband to whom I had returned the wedding and engagement rings he'd given me nearly a decade before. A husband who, from his actions, knew that the marriage was over.

Before I'd told Floyd this, he'd been keen to see me again, but after I'd told him, he'd had second thoughts. I didn't hold his hesitation against him. I'd told him he could have my number, and he could text me if he wanted to catch up again.

I didn't think I'd hear from him ever again. But I did, and he told me he wanted to see me again. His only condition was that I stop living with Kevin as soon as possible.

It was a condition I knew I was willing to meet.

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone loves a story in which a cheating wife gets what she deserves; no house, no money, no children. I'm now divorced from Kevin, and I left with no house, no children and no money, but the truth is that Kevin took all those things away from me well before I dropped my pants for Floyd.

A little over a year after I met my husband he told me about a wonderful business idea he had. With my full support, he quit his well paid job and started up a new venture with my financial support. Sadly, the business didn't quite take off the way Kevin and I had assumed it would be and his contributions to our household budget were sporadic at best.

We felt that things might improve, but they didn't. After a further three, fruitless years I begged him to wind up the business and find a new career, but he insisted we keep forging ahead. He reminded me that my career was blossoming and even if we weren't rolling in money, we weren't exactly poor, either. Trust me, he said. I will make this work.

I trusted him.

We'd bought a house shortly before he started his own company and we were fortunate enough to experience capital growth, but seven years into our relationship, a downturn in Kevin's business meant we needed to re-mortgage the property to pay his business creditors. Please, I begged my husband, please just wind this business up before it costs us anything more. I can't keep supporting us. I'm thirty-two. We both agreed we wanted children, but with only one breadwinner, and this latest financial hit, we can't afford them.

He told me I could have all the children I wanted if only I could trust him for one more year. I didn't trust him. I told him to sell the damn business and find a job or it was over. Kevin was upset, but eventually agreed I was right. He'd try and sell the business, and he'd try and find a job.

Two years elapsed. He swore blind he was trying to sell the business and find a suitable position and I, foolishly, supported him.

Six months before I met Floyd, I ran into a customer of Kevin's. Despite having limited connection with his business - he'd always refused to let me see the books - it was impossible for me to be entirely disconnected, and I'd helped him out in minor roles on more than one occasion. I'd met Bonnie on several occasions and she'd always been friendly.

When she and I quite literally bumped trolleys in the fruit and vegetable section of Aldi, we said 'hello' and exchanged smiles.

'You must be so proud of Kevin,' she said.

'Oh, yes, he works hard,' I replied vaguely.

'No,' Bonnie reiterated. 'You must be so proud. Three hundred thousand dollars. That's a hell of a sale price for a business he started up from scratch eight years ago.'

I think that was the moment the world started to crumble beneath my feet.

'He sold it?' I repeatedly numbly.

Her mouth formed and 'o' and she quickly clamped her hand over it. 'Oh my God. I'm so sorry Paige. He must've been planning on telling you tonight. I expect he only told me yesterday because my husband did so much business with him. I know the negotiations were dragging on... I'm so sorry. Please play dumb when he tells you the good news.'

I somehow managed to recover enough to joke and smile and tell her it didn't matter that she'd let the cat out of the bag. I promised I'd put on a good show when Kevin told me the wonderful news.

Bonnie and I both finished our shopping in record speed, each careful to avoid ending up at the same check-out. I packed my groceries into the car, then raced him to Kevin.

'Hi babe,' Kevin greeted, coming to the car to help me unpack. 'How was Aldi?'

I had never allowed him to come shopping with me. He added things to the trolley, expensive things that pushed us over budget, spending money we couldn't afford to spend. Every penny counts when you're on one income.

'Good,' I replied numbly. Who was this man in front of me? 'I ran into Bonnie. You know, your client Bonnie?'

'Did you?' he asked.

'Yes.' I turned away. Now or never I told myself. Don't chicken out, Paige. 'She told me you sold the business.'

'I did,' Kevin said. 'I've got debts of five thousand dollars as a result, but I figured it was better than nothing. I know you have some savings. We'll use that to clear the remainder of the debt.'

What did he say? I stared at him and realised he was lying to me. His was a service-based business, and I knew damn well he didn't have debts to the tune of three hundred grand. There was no way that anyone would have given him that sort of credit, and no way he would have been able to finance it, not based on the figures he'd given me.

Kevin came over and cuddled me. 'I'm so sorry Paige. I know I made those promises.'

I didn't push him away. I couldn't. I was in a state of shock.

I don't know how I did it, but I somehow managed to keep myself composed for the remainder of the weekend. On Monday he went to 'work' to 'hand over' the business. I called in sick to my job. I showered, brushed my hair, put on make-up, cleaned the house, watered the garden... I did everything I could before I could put off the inevitable no longer.

That's when I started searching. I found nothing in the house to give me a hint as to what had gone on. Kevin had always been 'careful' hadn't he? His phone and computer were password locked. He didn't have business mail sent to our house. He had his mail sent to a post office box. It was number ninety-one at our local post office.