Country Boys Ain't So Bad

Story Info
A stuck up woman finds out what it is like to be country.
1.2k words
2.6
53.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I had always been close. Ever sense we were children I always had to be the one to protect her, my little pride and joy. We did everything together. We swam with one another, laughed with one another, traveled with one another. Me and her were in separable, that is until the day when she got engaged to Judd Isaac, a ruff drinker, and over all ruff person. You see, me and my sister were brought up in a very proper, very traditional family. All of us were held to the highest standards imaginable.

I became a lawyer, my brother a business man, and my sister a house wife. Yes I said house wife, the moment she met Judd Isaac everything changed. My family was quite shocked by her choice in a mate, me most of all. I have always found uncivil, uncultured men to be distasteful and beneath my standards. Apparently my sister does not thank so.

Today is a very tragic day for me. Today is the day my sister is going to be married off to that animal of a man, and then it's off to the back woods of America, were my sister will stay forever. I now stand utterly alone inside Judd Isaac's' family barn. Apparently this is where the wedding will take place. I arrived an hour early to scope out the place. I want to know what kind of man my sister is marrying.

The barn looked very aged, and the walls were clearly on the point of collapsing. Sadly, I did not have any more time to snoop, for Judd suddenly appeared within the barn. I glared at him, shocked that he was arriving so soon, though he did not look properly dressed for a wedding. A suit was all but absent. In fact you could say Judd looked like he had just risen out of bed. I found the situation rather awkward considering I was dressed in a beautiful black dress, which cost is too high to say.

Judd was certainly a bruit. While he didn't have any shortage of muscles, he was also quite common in appearance, at least compared to my exotic features. My hair was as red as fire, my eyes as green as the grass which grows, my stomach flat and toned. I was certainly a sight to see given the fact that I was now in my mid 30s.

Judd slowly walked towards me, he appeared troubled some what, not that I cared.

"Hay Julie babe, ya ready for a nice little redneck weddin." He said with a large smile. I just frowned at the way that this man spoke, he was quite uncivil.

"As ready as Ill ever be Mister Isaac's, you seemed to have arrived early." I replied with a slight tone of superiority.

"Well I thought we might as well get started. Ya ready sweet heart?" he asked.

"Our wedding."

"I don't know what you mean Mister Isaac's, I would never be married in a thousand years, know a million years. Never would I be seen with a man such as yourself." I retorted, steaming at this terrible joke he was pulling.

"Oh were getting married all right darlin, weather you like it or not." He laughed.

"That is not a funny joke Mister Isaac's."

"Its know joke, I broke up with your sis mouths ago. I sent you an invitation to a weddin, ours that is." He said coming towards me with an hungry look in his eye, one that scared me.

"What is the meaning of this Mister Isaac?" I huffed, fear now running through my voice. What was he planning to do?

"Your goanna be my Wife weather you like it or not you stuck up snob!" with that Judd pushed me suddenly to the ground, before leaping on top of me like an ape. Oh my god what is happening?

"What are you doing? Stop, please!" I begged. Judd just smiled as he removed his shirt and unzipped his pants.

"Oh shut up will ya darlin, in a few moments you'll be beggin for more. All your life you have been living in fear of people like me, in a few short minutes, you'll think quite differently." With that Judd began to fondle my dress. I tried to move but his weight was too much for me, I was helpless to do anything but scream. In almost no time at all Judd had reached the inside of my panties. He slowly but gently removed them while rubbing my breast, causing me to out a cry of the senses. My god what is Judd doing? I cant believe I am being defiled this way, by him of all people!

With every passing moment I grow more frightened, more ill at ease. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain inside of me, it started in slow, and then started to quicken. Oh My god he's in me, no!

"Stop, please!" I shouted, but it was no use, Judd would not stop now, not for anything. As Judd pace quickened, so did my breathing, so my tears, so did the lust building up inside me. It has been so long sense I have been with a man, Judd was taking advantage of the moment. He's relentless, I can't stop it. I can't stop the growing pleasure building up inside of me. this cant be happening, this cant be happening!

"You fucking ass howl!" I shouted, Pleasure over whelming me. my god he was good! That animal knew how to make a woman happy! I can understand now why my sister wanted him, how I want, no, I can't want him! Not him! Not him! Oh fucking not him!

"Yes that's it sweet heart, give in to me!" he shouted with confidence. I try to fight, but the more I do, the more I want him! I guess country boys ain't so bad after all!

"Judd don't stop! Don't stop fucking me! Oh my lord don't stop fucking me!!!!!!!!" I can't believe the words I'm hearing. What has Judd done to me? how could he have possibly made me say those things, how could he have made me feel so alive!

"Yes that's it girl! So will you marry me? he asked as he continued to thrust inside of my very soul. I cant believe what I am about to say. Judd has me so hot, he has awakened a raw and sexy beast with me, he has made me feel so good!

"Yes! Hundred fucking times yes! Ill be your redneck bitch!" with that all the pleasure I had felt exploded into one massive doze of peace!

"Oh yes!!!!" with that I blacked out, the pleasure was just too much for me to bare.

It has been ten years sense that fateful day in the barn. I have become Judd Isaac's wife; he is a true man, he man made realize who I truly was in the heart. after we Married I quit my lawyer job and moved to the country side. I now run a local gas station in small town Texas; I have become a bad ass true redneck woman. Judd has given me a new life that is not so complex compared to the one I had.

I now realize it is not bad to be uncivil, its just a different way of living. Judd let me experience that. I have done away with all my artsy and pretty dresses, and in there stead is worn out tea shirts and boots, but hay, it's a different way of liven. I have become what I once thought I would never become. I ain't no fuckin city woman any more bitches!