Country Doctor: A Prelude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After measuring her height and weight and finding out she was forty-six years old Phillip took her blood pressure. "I'm going to do two things at once now." He said. "The only thermometers are rectal, so I'll take your temperature while I check you back and legs for abnormalities. Would you please remove your shorts and lie face down on the table."

Using the thumb and index finger of his left hand he opened the cheeks of her ass exposing her hairless anal ring. He had dipped the index finger of his right hand in the Vaseline jar and gently rubber all around the edge of her opening before slipping his finger in and working it around the inside. After he inserted thermometer he wiped his finger clean and proceeded to lightly run his hands down her back and sides, unhooking her bra as he went by. After spreading her legs so he could check out her inner thighs, he continued down to her feet before removing the thermometer from her rectum and asking her to roll onto her back.

Working his way back up her legs his hand and fingers lightly combed through the thin sparse hair covering her pubic bone before ending at her breasts. She had really small nipples and the pink color of her areola was just slightly different from the rest of her breasts. The breasts themselves were very firm and although above average in size, they had little if any sag.

"The only thing left is the internal." Phillip said. " If you scoot down to the edge of the table and hold your legs up and apart, I'll finish up the exam."

She pulled her knees up to her chest, and hooked her arms through the insides to hold and pull her legs back with her elbows under her knees. With her ass almost off the table the lips of her pussy were pulled open and her anus was stretched wide. Without the need of any lubricant he rolled apart the petals of her cunt and easily slipped two fingers into her pussy. Rotating his wrist he felt all around the inside of her vaginal tunnel.

Phillip noticed that the Major had her eyes closed, and was biting at her lower lip, so for the next several minutes he moved his fingers around and around her dripping cavern while simultaneously letting his thumb flit back and forth over her hooded clit. The Major suddenly let go of her legs and humped her hips as Phillip continued his finger manipulation while moving his other hand up and squeezing her breast and rolling a nipple. He moved his hand from her breast and pressed it tight against her pussy when he felt her clamp down tight on his wiggling fingers. He watched in fascination as her body stiffened and lightly shook.

"I think you're very healthy Major." Phillip said with a smile as he withdrew his hands and indicated that she should sit up.

"Thank you doctor." The Major said as she used the back of her hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead and upper lip. "You're really very good, and with your gentle hands I'm sure that the women at this Base will appreciate having you take care of us. I'll send in my Orderly next, and make up a schedule so that hopefully over the next few weeks you'll be able to take care of all of us."

"Thank you Major. I'm looking forward to working with you and your staff.

The Orderly turned out to be a twenty-one year old blue eyed blonde with great tits and pointed nipples. While Phillip had two fingers rotating within her silk like pussy he was gently using the thumb and forefinger of his other hand to gently squeeze the flesh surrounding her clit. The heavy breathing wasn't just the young lady being examined. Phillip Balkema, MD, ended up making a small mess down his own trouser leg.

Until the end of WWII, Phillip enjoyed the good life. Two of the RN's attached to the Base fucked him regularly, as did the Base Commanders wife. The young women assigned at both the Traverse City Naval Air Station and the U.S. Army Missile Tracking Post in Northport continually satisfied his sexual fetish for viewing women in their lingerie. Upon his release from active duty he had achieved the rank of Commander and moved back to his home community of Oak Park to set up a family medical practice.

The little community about an hour and half away from the twin cities had been without a full time doctor since Phillips stepfather had retired and moved to Arizona for his asthma. Business was brisk and Phillip spent more time then he wanted reminiscing with his old friends and classmates.

It was the end of his first full week of work, and late on Saturday afternoon when he entered the exam room to see his last patient of the day.

"You need a nurse to help out." The attractive woman said smiling. "You're going to dig yourself into an early grave."

"You're right." Phillip said. "I just haven't had time yet to interview and hire someone."

"I'm a nurse. My name is Jennifer Turner. I'm married with two kids that are both in school, and I'm available to start work immediately. I've from here. I grew up in Oak Park and graduated just a couple of years before you. My maiden name was Jennifer Watson."

"You're Jenny Watson? Of course I remember you. You're hired. Can you start on Monday morning?"

Fifteen years later Jenny announced that she was going to retire.

"I've really enjoyed working with you, Phillip." She said. "At first I wasn't sure that I approved of the way you treated most of the female patients, but I've come to realize that not only do you love them, but they love you as well. Even me, when I know that I'm going to get my annual physical, I take a little extra care before I show up and put on my sexiest underwear. I know you like to watch us get dressed and undressed, and to tell you the truth, I enjoy having you watch and touch me. I know you don't go any further than what I want, and the only one that has ever gotten as far as you have with me is my husband. I just want to say that I'm going to miss you and that I love you very much."

"Jenny, I have a confession to make myself. The primary force behind me even becoming a doctor in the first place was you." Phillip said.

"Really? How?" Jenny asked.

"You had just finished high school, and were headed off to college to study nursing. You needed a physical, and my step dad, Dr. Wyatt, did the honors. Unbeknownst to either of you, I was peeking through a hole in the door jam. I saw you sitting on the exam table naked to the waist. You looked scared, and embarrassed. When Dr. Wyatt placed is hands on your breasts and underneath your panties he looked like he was being very gentle, and that he was trying to make you as comfortable as possible. It looked to me as I hid behind the wall, that he succeeded. You ended up, if not enjoying the exam, at least not hating it. I decided at that point, that I would become a doctor."

"I remember that exam like it was yesterday." Jenny said. You're right I was scared and he made me feel like a woman. It was the first time I had ever been naked in front of a member of the opposite sex. Thank you for sharing your secret with me. It's nice to know that you've always been a voyeur. Oh, by the way, you remember Ellen Morris don't you?"

"Certainly. I delivered her babies. It was shock when she lost her husband. It must be tough for her raising those two girls."

"Well, Ellen is now a Registered Nurse, and would be interested in working with you. Do you want me to give her a call?"

"Absolutely. I hope you can train her to tolerate my little idiosyncrasies before you leave. Maybe you should schedule her for a pre-employment physical. And while you're at it, maybe a post employment one for yourself as well." He chuckled.

It was six O'clock on Friday afternoon when Phillip went to the exam room to meet his last patient of the day. He was surprised to see both Jenny Turner and Ellen Morris standing in front of the exam table chatting away.

"What's going on?" Phillip asked.

"Well, Ellen is here for her pre-employment physical, and I thought that you could check me over while we show Ellen what the procedure is." Jenny said.

"We're running late, again, and I've got a dinner date with my husband, so do me first, and you can take care of Ellen after I'm gone." Jenny said with a little smirk that she made sure only Phillip saw.

"One of the things we do Ellen is take measurements of all our patients so that we have an on going history of how their bodies are changing as they age. For consistence, we ask the patients to keep their underwear on." Jenny said while she loosened the buttons on her nurse's uniform before slipping it off her arms and dropping it down below her knees and stepping out of it. She was wearing a full white slip and pulled that off as well before sitting and removing her rubber sole shoes and her knee high nylon stockings. Stepping over to the scale wearing only her bra and panties she instructed Ellen to record the information as Phillip took her statistics.

The rest of the exam went smoothly and was over rather quickly. Jenny didn't waste any time getting dressed and before long Ellen and Phillip were alone.

"You've been my patient for a long time Ellen, so I know you're familiar with the routine. Do you have any questions or concerns before we get started?" He asked.

"Dr. Balkema...Phillip..., I've been your patient since I was a teenager. You've delivered both my babies. I think I know you well enough." She said as she slowly started to remove her skirt and blouse.

Standing in her powder blue panties Phillip watched as her nipples pushed out the thin material of her matching brassiere. He couldn't resist letting the back of his fingers brush over the protuberance as he took her bust measurements. After quickly checking her vital signs, he instructed Ellen to lay back on the table so he could exam her breasts.

"I think there might be a small knot near the nipple on left one Phillip. Sometimes late at night I think I feel something. If I lay on my side I think maybe you could feel it." She said as she rolled over on her side with her back to Dr. Balkema.

Reaching across her body her breast fit nicely into the palm of his hand and with his thumb and forefinger he gently squeezed around the nipple feeling for any foreign lumps or knots. The breast itself was firm yet soft and yielding to his touch and an erection started growing in his pants. When Ellen let out a low sign, he realized that a ruse had been executed and he pinched the nipple firmly.

I don't feel anything now Ellen, but maybe if I took you out to dinner tonight I could check it again later."

"That would be lovely." Ellen responded with an adorable smile.

"You're in great shape Ellen." Phillip said while quickly finished up the exam.

"Dr. Balkema...Phillip.... Thank you for hiring me. I'm hoping we can be more than just colleagues. Ever since I was a teenager I've always had a little crush on you. That crush grew after you delivered my babies. I hope we can be friends. In fact, I hope we can be more than friends.

"I do to Ellen. When Jenny told me you were available and had completed your training, I knew you'd be just right for this office." Phillip said.

"I'm going to be a perfect fit, Phillip. And to prove it, I want you to know that I went out and splurged on all new underwear when I knew I'd be seeing you today. I hope you liked it. Let's go eat."

Ellen and Phillip remained lovers and friends for the rest of their lives.

12