Country Girl

Story Info
A simple country girl has a big surprise for this city girl.
2.7k words
4.53
55.9k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was too old to be on a family vacation with her parents -- to a dude ranch, no less! -- but truth be told, she didn't mind. These vacations gave her a chance to forget about university for a while and spend some quality time with her parents, something that simply wasn't possible during the semester.

She had been hoping for the added bonus of some country boys she could fuck. It had been a while since she'd had a good orgasm initiated by anyone other than herself. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any males between the ages of 10 and 30 for miles around.

Oh well. At least she'd been able to make fast friends with Bailey, the girl who lived at the ranch. Bailey was a year younger than her, at 22, but she was smart and quick-witted, and fun to talk to.

All else aside, Natalie had to admit that this was a very peaceful vacation. She was out of the hustle and bustle, decompressing and unwinding. Last night, she and Bailey had gone out to the field behind the house after nightfall, and done nothing but gaze up at the stars for an hour. She spent the first ten minutes uneasily, as the back of her mind screamed out that she was probably supposed to be doing something, until something finally clicked, and she was able to enjoy the pleasure of doing nothing. The girls had hardly even talked, they just enjoyed the view in companionable silence.

Today was supposed to be another horseback ride, but she wasn't feeling as into it as she had been the first few trips. The scenery was beautiful, for sure, but her fanny was getting sore! Luckily, Bailey seemed to read her mind. "Do you want to skip the ride, and come see my favourite spot in the world?"

"Love to!" she replied. So they waved goodbye to the ranch hands and Natalie's parents, and headed off in a different direction.

Bailey's secret spot turned out to be a tiny pond, near the edge of the ranch's property, surrounded by grass and trees. The grass was the perfect place to lie down and enjoy the heat of the summer's day, and the trees shielded them from the rest of the world. Natalie followed Bailey's lead in removing her shoes, so that she could properly enjoy the pond. Both girls lay back on the grassy bank, faces up to the warm sun, and let their bare feet dangle in the pond's cool water.

Lying there by the pond, Natalie found herself really looking at Bailey, as if for the first time. The first things to notice were the obvious ones: the cut-off jean shorts, so short that the pockets were hanging out the bottom; the ample cleavage showing from her shirt -- all the more obvious since the top few buttons were undone -- as well as her flat tummy, since the shirt was as cut off as the shorts were; the blonde, corn silk hair. Everything about Bailey screamed, "country girl."

But when you looked a bit closer, as Natalie now allowed herself to do, she noticed the eyes that were so blue they seemed to pierce into your very soul; the flawless skin; the quick, easy smile. The legs... oh, those long, sexy legs. Natalie wasn't into girls, but you didn't have to be to enjoy that. She was developing a warm feeling, gazing at that perfect body. And it seemed to be on particular display, today: the shorts were just a bit shorter than usual; the top just a bit more cut off.

And then, since she was allowing herself to inspect Bailey more closely than usual, Natalie noticed that she could actually see Bailey's pussy from this angle! Not fully, for sure, but the labia on one side was peeking out through the leg hole.

"This is ridiculous," she thought, lying back and firmly closing her eyes. "If I don't snap out of it, I'm going to fully lez out on the poor thing! I really do need to get laid, or I'm going to 'switch teams' out of desperation!" She smiled to herself at the thought.

A bit later, just as she was on the verge of giving in to an impending nap, she heard the tinkle of a small splash as Bailey pulled her feet out of the water, and then felt her lie down much closer.

"Isn't this better than the rush of the city?" Baily whispered, and she must have been very close indeed, because Natalie could feel the touch of her breath against her ear. She felt some of the warmth flooding back into her nether regions.

"Right now, I can think of nothing better. I can see why this is your favourite spot," she murmured. As she finished her sentence she opened her eyes and turned to face Bailey, only to find herself face to face with her, their noses almost touching. Looking -- falling -- right into those deep blue eyes.

"Sometimes," Bailey murmured, reaching out a hand to caress Natalie's arm, "you just need to let yourself relax. Let yourself go." And with that, she leaned in to kiss Bailey on the mouth.

Natalie gave up on self control, at this point, and let herself be kissed. She'd only experimented with a girl once before -- and even then, "experimented" was too strong of a word. She'd made out with a chick, to show off in front of some guys and turn them on. She hadn't felt anything at the time, other than scorn for the guys who were so easily manipulated by such an obviously staged event. (She'd still gone home with one of them and fucked him, though; she was happy to reap the rewards for her work.)

This was different. Bailey's kissing was gentle, tender, but by no means tentative. And it didn't feel like a prelude to anything; it felt like Bailey was kissing her for the sake of kissing her, not just because kissing is what you do before you get to the "good stuff." Natalie felt she could have lain there on the grass, kissing this sexy girl, for hours and hours.

That being said, she was also becoming more and more open to the idea of taking things further. The warmth of Bailey's hand on her arm, the feeling of their intertwined legs -- when had that happened??? -- the clean smell of her hair... yes, Natalie was definitely getting very aroused by this point.

So when Bailey reached down to unbutton her shirt, Natalie didn't stop her. The feel of the breeze on her breasts, through the open shirt, was quite pleasant.

And when Bailey removed her own shirt, Natalie hungrily eyed her breasts, more turned on than she'd ever been at the sight of another woman's body.

And when Bailey moved a little closer, so that their breasts were actually touching -- nipple to hard nipple -- Natalie made a little noise of pleasure, right into Bailey's lips.

And when Bailey reached down to open Natalie's shorts, and slipped a hand inside to find the hot, moist treat within, it didn't take Natalie long at all to start moving her hips in time with Bailey's ministrations, and to then shudder to her first orgasm on Bailey's fingers. She'd never found herself in heat so immediately, and never had an orgasm so quickly; there was something... something magical about lying here with this sexy girl, and enjoying her charms.

Bailey then pulled Natalie's shorts right off, as Natalie slipped her shirt the rest of the way off, leaving her completely naked. Bailey rolled on top of her, which upped the eroticism of the moment. Their breasts were now firmly pressed against each other, and their clits pressed against each other as well.

At least... they would have been, but Bailey seemed to have something in her pocket. Was that a phone or something? It felt kind of warm, against Natalie's clit...

Bailey pushed her tongue into Natalie's mouth, and their kissing grew hungrier as they ground into each other. Natalie came again, clinging to Bailey as if for dear life.

Finally, Bailey reached down to remove her own shorts, leaving nothing between the two lovers. They were skin to skin, and as she felt Bailey's fingers exploring her hair -- such a sensuous feeling! -- Natalie was reaching up a hand to tentatively explore one of Bailey's breasts, running a thumb under the nipple, as she herself tended to enjoy. She gave a light moan of pleasure, as she felt the head of Bailey's cock start to press against her puss--

Natalie's eyes suddenly flew wide open. What the fuck?!? What was that???

"Wh--" she started to say, but Bailey absently silenced her with a kiss. Bailey's own eyes were closed, as she seemed to be savouring the moment of entrance into Natalie's warm, wet cunt.

"Don't think about it," she whispered into Natalie's ear, as she popped the head of her cock into Natalie. "Just enjoy it. Just let it happen..." she cooed into Natalie's ear, starting to rock herself in and out, a little deeper each time.

Natalie tried to resist -- at least with her words -- but couldn't articulate the point she was trying to make. She didn't know herself. "But you... How does... we shouldn't... but..."

And she had to admit... in the confusion of the situation (and she was confused!), coupled with her state of arousal, in addition to the fact that she'd been craving a cock since she got here... she wasn't exactly struggling to get away from Bailey. In fact, Bailey's cock was slightly bigger than she was used to, and she was revelling in the way it was stretching her out.

"I don't know how it happened," Bailey said. Her eyes were still closed; she seemed to be only partially paying attention to her words, as most of her attention was turned to the feeling of her cock, burying itself inside Natalie. "On the internet, they call girls like me 'futas,' but I don't know what that means. It sounds Japanese. All I know is that I'm a girl, but I've also got this, and what I want right now is to be inside you..."

Bailey was fucking Natalie with more intensity now, and, though she was still unsure about the situation, Natalie knew there was no more fight in her when she realized she'd wrapped her legs around Bailey's, pulling her closer -- pulling her deeper.

"Oh god," she whispered, finally. "Just... just do me. Make it last. Make it sweet..."

And Bailey did just that. She made love to Natalie there on the grass, in the warm sunlight. They continued to kiss, and explore with their hands. They would look in each other's eyes, and smile. And all the while, Bailey continued to slide in and out of Natalie, stretching her, until Natalie clung to her one last time, and cried out against her neck.

"Oh, I'm... right there... Please don't... don't stop... just like... that... Oooohhhhhhhhh..." Her pussy clung to Bailey's cock, bathing it in her juices.

"And now it's my turn," Bailey said. Was that an evil glint in her eye?

She pulled out (Natalie moaned at that -- her pussy suddenly felt so empty!), but only for a moment. She flipped Natalie over, and raised up her backside. With a single motion she thrust back in, from behind, and started to do her again. But she was no longer being gentle and tender: Bailey was fucking her. She grabbed her hips, and used them for leverage as she started to thrust with more power and speed.

Natalie, who enjoyed a good fucking as much as the next girl, was in heaven. Still woozy from her last orgasm, she took Bailey's cock, now so much deeper than it had been moments before, and let herself be fucked -- dominated -- taken -- used. She could hear her own pussy, sloshing and squishing, as Bailey fucked her from behind.

At first, Natalie attempted to move along with her, enhancing the girl's rhythm with her own, but before long Bailey was going too fast for her to keep up. She simply laid her head down on the grass, ass-up for Bailey's use, and allowed herself to be fucked. She'd never been drilled like this before; Bailey was simply using Natalie's body for her own pleasure, and Natalie's well lubricated pussy was all the proof either of them needed of how she felt about it. Her eyes were practically rolling up in her head!

And then she felt the pace of Bailey's thrusts to slightly change -- a bit slower, but also a bit more purposeful. She'd felt that before, with her male lovers -- and, as she realized what was coming, it suddenly occurred to her to ask a question:

"Wait," she panted out, between thrusts, "Can you... I mean, can I... do we need protection?"

"Well I don't," Bailey answered, as she thrust one last time, and let loose a torrent of cum into Natalie. With each subsequent eruption she pulled out a little and thrust back in, until she was done filling Natalie up. Natalie should have been panicking, about the sheer amount of cum -- now surely racing toward her unprotected uterus! -- but instead she felt strangely euphoric. There was so much cum inside her that she could feel it overflowing and running down her thigh, but it felt... it felt so good there. She could feel the grass against her cheek, and Bailey's cock inside her; Bailey's warm hand resting on her ass, and the other caressing her back, as she whispered, "Good girl. That's my good girl."

Eventually, Bailey pulled out of Natalie's leaking pussy, and they lay together on the grass again. Natalie was still feeling very euphoric. She had very little energy, other than to let herself be kissed by Bailey again, and place a hand on Bailey's closest breast.

"What... what's happening?" she asked, though not really worried about the situation. She felt so good.

"I don't know," Bailey answered her. "There's something weird about my cum. As soon as it touches a girl's skin -- especially if it's absorbed from within, like it's doing right now, inside you -- it tends to make them very dreamy. Enchanted, almost; practically zombie-like. And then all they want to do is fuck, and be filled up, over and over again."

"Yes," Natalie answered, "I do want you inside me..."

"Oh, I know you do, sweetie," Bailey answered, with a light kiss. "Right now -- and for hours -- it's all you're going to want. And tomorrow? You won't remember a thing..."

But Natalie didn't even hear that last sentence, because at that moment Bailey was granting her wish, sliding inside her again. For the rest of the afternoon, Bailey had Natalie in any way she wanted; she fucked her ass, shoved her cock down her throat, and came over and over again into her willing cunt. All Natalie ever did was ask -- beg -- for more.

---

When she awoke the next morning, Natalie had no memory of the event, so she had no idea why her ass was so sore, or her throat so raw. Even her pussy felt used and abused; she didn't remember doing it, but she must have frigged herself to sleep last night like an animal.

When she went down to breakfast, Bailey was already there. She came over and wrapped an arm around Natalie's waist, and kissed lightly her on the neck. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" she teased.

"I don't go for girls," Natalie thought to herself, "but if I did, I could do worse than to find Bailey in my bed! But what a terrible thought," she admonished herself, "thinking about taking advantage of that poor girl."

"I wonder if I put a baby in there," Bailey thought. "If I did, Natalie will be long gone before she even notices the bump -- and wouldn't she be surprised to know where it came from!"

Natalie didn't notice the wicked grin lighting up Bailey's normally guileless face. Nor did she have any idea the additional punishment her pussy was going to be in for, this afternoon.

The other girls around the farm were planning to be miles away. They'd all learned, by this point, to stay away from the futa when she was in heat.