Country Highway

Story Info
A ride down a dirt road gets dirty.
1.5k words
4.29
38.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Drive

I drove along the road, wind filling the car. She was snuggled down into her seat, asleep, the flimsy little sundress flapping in the breeze. It was so bright against her chocolate skin, light blue with red flowers on it and lace along the edge of the dress, and along the straps. Her long dark hair made a pillow for her, but strands of it were blown about. The red highlights that the summer sunlight created caught the light and sparkled. I smiled and chuckled, thinking that she looked so innocent there, not at all what I saw in the house.

As I pulled in at a gas station, she woke and stretched, arching her back and yawning. I looked over at her and smiled before running a hand over her head, smoothing her hair back. She grinned at me and leaned in, kissing me before grabbing a twenty dollar bill and hopping over the side of our convertible, giving me a little flash of that naked bottom. She walked into the station, the wind blowing her dress up a little. I got out of the car and went to stand next to the car and the pump, waiting for her to pay and have it turned on. I could see her walking inside the store, finding a drink before holding one up to the window for me to see. I nodded at her and started to pump the gas as the machine came on. She came back out holding my drink and hers. She sat on the hood of the car and looked over at me, lifting her legs and crossing them in front of her. I could see her cunt from that position as her dress rode up those long legs. I averted my eyes and kept pumping the gas, ignoring the pull in my groin.

"Are we ready to go yet?" she asked impatiently, pouting and pulling on her lip with her teeth. I chuckled and nodded as I finished.

"Yes, we're ready." She smiled and jumped down, hugging herself to me and kissing my chin. I groaned as I felt her unbound breasts press against my chest. Then she slipped away and jumped back into the car, her flimsy dress flying up again and showing off her little ass. I followed and got in on my side of the car, and after revving up the engine and shifting gears; I let my hand rest on her thigh. She smiled devilishly as we pulled out back onto the road, and didn't waste any time before she slid my hand to her crotch and to her exposed pussy. I felt her hand manipulating mine so that my fingers slid over the hairless lips before my thumb came to rest on her already swollen clit. I took over and slipped my finger inside her cunt, dipping in several times before bringing my hand back from beneath her dress and lifting my finger to her lips. She sucked it between her wet pink lips and rolled her tongue around it, tasting her own juices on my skin. Every nerve in my finger was on fire now, a sweet pleasurable one that her tongue created.

She soon let go, and I saw her own hand venture down between her legs. I saw the dress come up and those dark thighs were revealed to me once again, but this time they were open. One of her hands held open the lips of her cunt and the fingers of the other dipped in and then out before plunging in. I looked at her face and saw her eyes closed in rapture as she fingered herself. Her thumb soon found her clit, and she let it rotate there, sliding the sensitive flesh in and out of its hood, stimulating herself more. Her hips began to thrust against her hand and she bit down on her lips, trying not to be loud. I reached over and turned her to me and pulled her chin down, making her open her mouth. A moan slipped out, and I smiled.

"Let me hear you," I said. She leaned her head back onto the seat and continued, thrusting her hips wantonly, moaning into the air. As she got closer and closer to cumming, she started to whimper, and her hips lost their previous rhythm, being replaced by frantic thrusts. I reached over and yanked her hand away, making her cry out in frustration.

"I was going to cum!" I only chuckled and pulled the car over at another gas station on this country dirt road and made her get out of the car. She did as she was told, and I bent her over the hood and lifted up her dress, giving myself an excellent view of her dripping cunt. I opened up my pants and pulled my cock out and rubbed it along her slit, making her thrust back towards it.

"Say it."

"No, I refuse to say it."

"Then I won't fuck you and you won't cum." I let the dress drop back over her ass and was about to walk away, when I heard her mutter something. "What was that?" I slipped my hand up the dress and stroked her ass slowly.

"Fuck me." I let my thumb rest on her asshole as my fingers ran along her labia.

"You'll have to do better than that."

"Fuck me! Ravage my cunt and then fuck my ass! Do it! Cum all inside my ass right in front of this gas station for anyone that came along to see." I lifted the dress up again and slipped inside, making her scream out and clench around my cock. Without giving her time to adjust, I started to fuck her hard, fueled by the sounds of her pants and by the sound of my cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt. My hands reached under to pop the buttons of her dress free before I groped her tits, letting her nipples slip between my fingers so I could stimulate them as well. She arched her tits into my hands and thrust back against my hips, clenching around my cock each time I thrust in. She cried out each time my hips hit hers, and I knew she was close to cumming. But before she could, I pulled out of her cunt and rubbed the head of my cock against her asshole. "Yes, fuck my ass."

"Well, since you asked so nicely-" I slid inside her ass inch by inch until I was buried in all the way to the hilt. She groaned beneath me and squeezed gently around me, making her ass tighter than it was before. Then I started to move, making her gasp at the sensation. I looked up from her and over to my left and saw a man watching us as he pumped gas into his car. He held his own cock in his hand and was masturbating, thrusting into the fist his hand made, the head disappearing only to peek out again. I looked back down at her and kept fucking, smiling as her ass smacked against my cock, my balls slapping against her clit. She shrieked as she finally came, ass and cunt spasming, her hips jerking wildly. I kept thrusting inside her ass, trying to prolong her orgasm and bent down, biting down into her shoulder as I felt my own orgasm building quickly. Finally, I reached that crescendo, that golden peak, and came, moving over to her neck and biting there instead as she panted beneath me, clenching her ass around my cock and milking every drop of my cum from me. She finally looked over to our left and saw the man there, cumming all over his hand, the milky fluid dripping down and falling onto the sand and gravel.

"Oh my god, was he watching us?"

"What do you think?" I nibbled her ear playfully while pulling out. I licked her neck where I bit her as an apology before getting up off of her. I walked over to the passenger side of our car and reached inside the glove compartment to retrieve moist towelettes. As I wiped off my cock, she buttoned up her dress and smoothed it out over her ass. She watched me closely and rubbed her neck and shoulder where I'd bitten her. I put my cock up, and she took the towelette and an extra one and walked over to the trash can that he stood by. She dropped the used one in, and handed him the new one.

"Enjoy the show?" He nodded at her, and she grinned. "Good." Then she walked back over to me and jumped into the car again, giving us both a peek at her recently fucked ass. "Let's go." I got back in the car and put my shades on before waving to our viewer who blushed and waved back. As we pulled out onto the road again, we both laughed. "We have to do that again."