Country Life

Story Info
New teacher gets to ride the town bike.
2.5k words
4.44
59.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled into Johnstone's Creek on a stinking hot February afternoon after a long and uncomfortable drive up from Adelaide to take up my new job as a teacher at the local Area School. The mercury had reached forty seven degrees in the shade, if there was any, and this wasn't helped by the non-existent air-conditioning in the Kingswood that the lying bastard of a car salesman had promised was working. While I was on the bitumen it was okay to use the four by eighty system, that is four windows down and eighty clicks (Km/hr) down the road, but as soon as I hit the gravel I had to wind the windows up to minimise the amount of bulldust that got into the car.

Johnstone's Creek was what is known as a one horse town, in this case it is a one horse, two dog and forty three million fly town, sweltering in the Australian Outback, the sort of place you stopped at, briefly, on the way to somewhere else. I was not on the way to anywhere else.

First things first, I pull up in a spot amongst the dust covered utes outside the pub and walked into the relative cool of the front bar. There were about a dozen dust covered blokes propping up the bar with a cold beer in hand, the station hands were in town for their Saturday booze up. A large part of the forty three million flies had hitched a ride on the ceiling fans that shoved the tepid air around the room. As I reached the bar I could feel the eyes of everyone on me as I found a gap between them, "A Coopers thanks." I said to the barmaid.

'Not on tap." Talkative soul. She looked to be in her mid forties although in this sort of climate looks can be confusing. Her face had a leathery appearance that you get from too much time in the sun and this appearance travelled south and disappeared into the valley between her twin peaks. "Do you want a can or a stubby?"

"I'll have a stubby, actually no, can I have a long neck and make that an ale." I figured that by this I was establishing myself as a serious drinker because this was one of the strongest beers around.

"Just passing through?" The man next to me asked.

"No mate, I'm here to work." I could be as taciturn as the next person.

"Station or mine?"

"Neither, I'm the new school teacher."

"Ya don't say, hey fellas this guy is the new chalkie.' There was an increase in interest from the assembled crowd.

"Hope he lasts longer than the last one, she had no sense of humour that one. Hey Muriel when he's finished that one give him another, let's make him welcome."

"Sorry guys I'd better find out where I'm supposed to be living.'

"You'll be in one of the teachers' cottages, they're around the back and down the road a bit, you can't miss 'em they're right next to the school and opposite the Institute Library."

"Thanks guys, I'll probably be back as soon as I get unloaded, I assume you'll still be here."

"Is the Pope a Catholic, we'll be here until chuckin' out time."

I followed their instructions which proved to be spot on, there were three cottages close together on the street, one larger than the others which I assumed would be the Head Master's and where I had been instructed to pick up my key. I knocked on the door. It was answered by a young woman in her mid twenties, around my age; she exuded the poise and confidence of someone who was very sure of herself. "You must be the new teacher. We've been expecting you."

"We?"

"Yes, my father is the Head Master and we were told to expect you today but they didn't give us a time. Come in won't you." She stepped back into the room and let me into a cool dark room. "I'll get Dad for you, what was your name?"

"Philip Owen, my friends call me Phil."

"Have a seat Phil, I won't be a minute." She walked from the room towards the rear of the house and I got a good look at her figure and the grace with which she moved, wow!"

She returned a minute later followed by a tall grey haired man drying his hands on a towel. "Dad this is Phil Owen our new teacher."

"Pleased to meet you," his hand was thrust towards me. I grasped it and found his handshake to be firm without being overbearing. "My name you probably already know and this is my daughter Grace."

"I'm glad to be here Sir, I'm looking forward to getting involved in this community."

"Don't call me Sir we aren't in school now, my name is Bill, Bill Jennings. You come from the bush do you?"

"Yes and no. My mother's family had a property and I used to spend all my school holidays there so I see myself as a city born country man."

"I hope you don't have too much idealism, we lead a simple life in this part of the world. What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I thought I'd settle in for a bit and then go over to the pub for a counter meal."

"Do you mind if we join you?"

"Not at all in fact I'd enjoy it very much." I looked quickly at Grace and caught a gleam in her eyes.

The pub was crowded when we entered the dining room, the waitress was busy delivering the massive plates of food to the hungry customers. It was typical country pub fare, massive slabs of meat with a large serving of mixed veg. or a salad followed by a dessert of fresh fruit or a pudding smothered with fresh cream, not the diet for the weight watcher. We sat at a table in the centre of the room and were the centre of attention among the locals who were checking out the new teacher.

After a huge meal and several glasses of an excellent red wine from McLaren Vale, I felt the need to relieve myself. Excusing myself I headed out the back door to the toilet. It was standing room only and as I fronted the trough the guy next to me said, "You're on a sure thing there."

"What do you mean?" I was curious because I had noticed the men and women had been in earnest conversation during the evening.

"Bangs like a shithouse door in a gale she does, you know, she's the town bike, everyone's ridden her including her father."

"Oh, really? Actually she doesn't strike me as being that type of girl."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, with her you'll probably end up with more than a fuck if you get my drift. If you're looking for a permanent relationship I'd steer well clear of her, she'll only hurt you."

"Thanks for the warning."

When I got back to the table Bill announced that he was ready to call it a night. "You two can stay for a while longer if you like."

"No, I think I should get some sleep, it was a long and tiring drive in the heat. I'm bushed."

I walked with them to their front door. Bill opened it and as he entered he turned to them, "I'll say goodnight here, I'm going straight to bed."

I had turned and was just about to walk away when Gloria grabbed my arm, "Do you have to rush off?"

"No, not really. I tell you what, if you walk me home I'll make you a cup of coffee."

She didn't let go of my hand as we walked the seventy odd metres to my house. "I suppose you got chapter and verse about my reputation while you were in the loo."

"It was interesting to say the least but you should know that I don't make a habit of believing everything that I'm told about people." I opened the door and ushered her inside.

We sat side by side on the couch. Gloria had a worried look on her face. "I suppose you were told that I was an easy fuck." I was a little surprised at her use of the word. "That is the reputation that I have in this town and, for my own good reason it is one that I have encouraged."

"Look," I rested my hand on her knee, she made no move to remove it. "I don't believe that you are that type of person at all, Before I had been told anything I felt that you were a wonderful person and a loving daughter to your father."

"Thank you for that. I have had to look after Dad ever since Mum died three years ago. I was at Teacher's College at the time she died and dropped out to look after him. The way that I saw it, if I had a reputation of being easy the girls would make sure that their boyfriends left me alone, so when the first guy that hit on me took me out to the usual parking spot I did a deal with him. I told him that if he left me alone I would tell all the girls what a great fuck he was and he could tell all the boys how good I was. I did the same deal with all the boys that asked me out and pretty soon I was being left alone."

"Clever thinking, now what about me, will I have to go around boasting about having fucked you all night and in all manner of positions to enhance my reputation as a stud? Because if that's what you have planned for this evening you can forget it. I'm not the sort of person who jumps into bed with just anyone, and I'm certainly not the person to broadcast my conquest from the rooftops. I did however see you as someone that I could develop a relationship with." I reached over and took her head in my hands and kissed her softly on the lips. I felt the tip of her tongue pushing against my lips and opened them to allow her access.

"Mmmmmm." Her hand reached behind my head and she applied more pressure to our kiss. My right hand dropped from her face to her left breast, her nipple was hard against the thin fabric of her blouse. I moved my hand over it for a few minutes and then took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "Mmmmmm." She melted into my arms.

I felt her free hand gently caress the front of my trousers where my penis was trying hard to escape from its confines. Her fingers found the zip and slowly drew it down, her hand entered the gap and her fingers encircled my hard member. "That is so good." I whispered to her lips.

"I'm enjoying that more than you." Her fingers were moving up and down my shaft with increasing speed and pressure. My hand moved from her breast to the front of her skirt, lifting it up I worked my way up to her soaking wet panties. She let out another sigh and her legs parted so that I could push the material of her panties aside and push my finger into her vagina. Her hips began to move back and forth driving my finger deep into her dripping hole.

She took her hand out of my trousers and undid my shirt pulling it off my shoulders and dropping it on the floor. She then undid the waist of my trousers and slid them down over my hips to join my shirt, leaving me only in my jockey shorts. Pulling away from my hand she knelt in front of me and slipped my shorts off. My penis sprang to attention and she took it in her mouth, I was in heaven.

She sucked me for several minutes, sliding her lips up and down my pole before I grasped her head and stopped her. I stood up lifting her with me. I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse and slipped it from her to be followed by her skirt, bra and panties. I looked at her stunning body, she had the most perfect body that I had ever seen. My lips moved over her breasts in turn, concentrating on her erect nipples and then moved slowly down her body until my mouth covered her vagina and my tongue slowly caressed her clitoris.

Her knees started to tremble so I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom and placed her gently on the bed. She lay there with her legs apart in sensual invitation. I knelt between them and placed the tip of my penis against her pussy lips. As I applied pressure I felt unexpected resistance, she cried out softly as I applied more pressure. Suddenly I was deep inside her and moving gently, withdrawing until only the head was in her and then slowly pushing back until I was inside her as far as I could go.

She reached down and grabbed my arse cheeks in her hands and urged me to increase my speed. After several minutes I felt her tense up and then she shuddered her way into an intense orgasm, "Oh my God that was better than I dreamed it would be." She clung to me as if she never wanted me to get away from her, pushing herself down onto my penis.

"I'm about to cum." Our rhythm was in sync and so was our orgasm. Breathless I rolled off her and looked down at her beautiful body it was then that I noticed the blood on the sheet between her thighs. "Was this the first time for you?"

"Yes my beautiful man. I have dreamed about this moment ever since I was a teenager and swore that I would not give myself to just anyone and that I would wait for the right man to lose my virginity to, and you my Darling are the right man."

"I'm glad about that, I was hoping that I wasn't making a fool of myself with some floozy. I have never been more sure of wanting to be with someone than I am right now." Her leg moved across mine and she nuzzled her face into my neck, we were soon asleep.

It was just getting light when I woke up. Gloria was nestled in my arms facing away from me with my penis between her arse cheeks. It grew as I became fully awake and I could feel the tip at the entrance to her pussy. I held her hips and moved into her, she let out a sigh and pushed back into me, we moved in synch yet again and soon had a rhythm going. Somewhere in the distance a cock crowed, in my bed a cock emptied its load into a hungry cunt.

We made love several times before she went home that afternoon, and we have continued to make love as often as possible ever since.

Our twenty fifth anniversary party has just ended and our children went home an hour ago and we have just finished reliving that night in all its glory.