Country Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up on my cock and watched me until I got limp. She kissed me and we rose to freshen up, again looking like tigers.

"Tomorrow," she said promising when she left.

Mother's friend that day was a very plump woman. The interesting thing about her was her imposing breasts that bounced and shivered like jelly whenever she moved. And she had an imposing pussy bush. But I had no interest after having fucked with Lena just an hour earlier. And she didn't invite me to her room although she did her best showing off.

The next day my sisters were back. They had been visiting friends for a couple of days. We all gathered at the lake waiting for Lena. She came at her usual time and undressed her lovely body. She whispered with the girls for a while.

"Anders, today I want to teach the girls about real fucking from start to finish. I hope you are willing?" She asked with a smile. That was of course a rhetorical question. I was already hard.

"Oh, and my period isn't fully over yet so you don't need a rubber. It's easier that way, don't you think?" She laughed loudly and lay down. "Come and take me."

She was lovely, lying on her back with slightly raised knees. I knelt at her side and started to caress her and to kiss and lick her. Soon we had forgotten the girls. I spent a lot of time at her breasts and nipples before moving down. She didn't let me kiss her pussy so I used my fingers to bring her to her first orgasm. Even on my fingers I felt the roughness of her juice.

After her orgasm she spread her legs and wanted me to come inside. We fucked slowly to begin with but speeded up and ended with her meeting me, frantically bucking.

I stayed on top of her until she had calmed down. I hadn't got limp which she noticed when she flexed her inner muscles. She lit up.

"Oh Anders. I really like that you are still hard. Withdraw and show your cock. Girls, look at your brother. He can do it again immediately. That's what a really good lover is able to do." She was the tutor again but it felt good to hear her say that.

She rolled us over and straddled me. Our mixed juices trickled down her thighs, a little colored.

She did as the day before. First using my cock to caress herself while I was squeezing her breast until she came. Then she impaled herself on the cock and started to ride. She got another orgasm before I had come. She sat down looking at me and smiled.

"Want to try something different?" she giggled. "Girls, look at this."

Lena got off me and straddled me but backwards. I held my slimy cock in position so she could lower herself and take it into her pussy again. I had her lovely ass cheeks in front of me to admire and fondle.

She started to ride in this new position. It gave my cock another angle in her pussy and it pleased her. She started to moan almost immediately. Beside me I heard the girls moaning as well and looked over at them. They were fondling themselves but intently watching us.

I saw her puckered ass hole just in front of me and got an idea. I scooped up some of our juices on my thumb and massaged her ass hole with it. Lena cried out when my thumb slid in. I could feel my cock through the thin wall and pressed my thumb inside as long as it would go. Lena cried out again and came, sitting down on my cock and thumb.

After a while she wriggled her ass making sure I was still hard. She looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Good thinking and well done," she giggled. "I liked that. But take it out now"

Lena resumed her riding and slowly built up her tempo. She rode me with long strokes. Now and then she missed and I slid out of her but she very quickly and expertly put me back in. Her tempo got frantic until suddenly she sat down and started to squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. It felt good and my spirit rose. I told Lena that I was about to come. She looked over her shoulder and grinned.

"Yes, Anders, come. Anders, I want you to come in my pussy. I want to feel you spurt," she panted and resumed thrusting but now with short hard thrusts that made me come deep into her. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them gently. She started to cry and when I spurted inside her she cried out loudly.

I soon got limp and slid out of her. She spun round and kissed me.

"Anders," she whispered, "that was magnificent. It feels so good when I have my period. But now we must help the girls. Game?"

She dismounted me and together we watched the girls. They were lying on their backs, hands frigging their pussies. We took one each and without saying anything crept in between their legs and started to lick. Eva startled when she felt my tongue in her pussy but then moaned highly of pleasure. She lifted her hips towards my mouth and gave me full access. It didn't take long until she violently came screaming high.

Afterwards we all cuddled for a while before we freshened up in the water. Lena and the girls sat down for themselves and talked quietly. I stretched out and enjoyed the sun, being quite worn out. I fell asleep.

I woke up at the feel of having my cock caressed. I heard Lena laugh close to me.

"See girls, quite harmless for the time being. But beware, you never now how soon he will recover and be a threat for your pussy."

Lena bent down and kissed me.

"By for now. I really liked it. See you," she whispered.

A few days passed with bad weather. Lena didn't show up to swim. Friends of mother's came and went. But one day my sister Eva told me at lunch that Lena would come to the lake and wanted us all to be there. That was all I needed to hear to get a hard on.


"Go easy little brother. Calm down. I am sure you will need all of that later," she said giggling when she saw it.

At the lake the three females made their best to tease me. But there was no real need for them to bother. My cock got fully erect as soon as they got naked.

"Oh, he is looking nice today, doesn't he, girls? And so polite. Standing at attention for us," Lena said mockingly.

"Well Anders. Would you like to fuck me today?

"Yes, yes of course. I always want to," I said trying to join into her mocking spirit.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? But you need a rubber. I hope for both our sakes that you have brought one," she giggled.

"Of course," I said and ran to my clothes to get the rubber I always had in my pocket to be prepared.

Meanwhile Lena had moved to a bench and was leaning over it. She obviously wanted to be taken from behind.

But before I moved into her I did my routine licking and kissing her body. Her position made it easy to reach both her breasts and her pussy especially when she spread her legs. I didn't try to mount her until she had got an orgasm from my tongue. But when she had I entered her as soon as she let me in. With a few quick jabs I was fully inside her.

I fondled her breasts and her pussy while I fucked her with long slow strokes. She bucked back and she squeezed my cock with her muscles. Her moans and small cries told me when she was near and this time we came close together. I grabbed her hips when I started to come and pulled her close to me to be as deep inside her as I could come. She responded with a lovely pulsating pussy.

As last time with her I stayed hard after I had come. Lena tested my cock with her pussy muscles when she had calmed down.

"Yes, yes you are still hard," she exclaimed happily. "Girls, look at your brother. So hard. It makes me so proud and happy. I will love being taken again. But let's change position."

"You have another rubber?" Lena asked concerned when I had withdrawn from her pussy and she was down on all fours.

"Yes in my pocket," I said and started to rise to get it.

"I'll get it," Ylva cried out. She ran to my trousers and found the rubber and ran back to us. She pulled the used rubber off my cock and threw it on the ground. She was about to put the new one on.

"No, clean him first. I won't take him in me if he isn't properly cleaned," Lena said stopping her. "Eva, come and lick me while Ylva makes Anders ready."

Eva needed no coaxing. She threw herself down under Lena and started to lick her pussy. Ylva sucked my cock dry and clean from my sperm and got me rock hard again. Lena was already moaning under Eva's tongue. Ylva put the rubber on with some difficulty. When she was ready we heard Lena cry out loud. Eva had skillfully brought her to orgasm.

I looked at them. Lena was kneeling on all fours straddling Eva who lay under her with her face at Lena's pussy. After her orgasm Lena was pushing her ass up in the air out of Eva's reach. She looked so lovely and inviting.

I quickly moved in position behind her and stroked my cock through her pussy slit. When she felt my cock poke her she rocked back trying to get me inside. Eva had an excellent view. She took my cock and caressed Lena's slit and crack with it until Lena came in a small orgasm. With a firm grip around my balls Eva directed my cock to Lena's pussy entrance. Lena felt it and rocked back hard and took me inside. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her.

Eva worked on Lena's breasts and pussy from underneath. Ylva suddenly knelt behind me and pressed her body at my back. She followed my movements with her body.

The three of us fucked Lena like that for a while. She moaned of pleasure again and it didn't take very long until she came crying out loud and shuddering.

"Yes, yes. Oh yes I am coming. I love it. Please stop. Please," she panted.

Surrounded as she was she had no chance to get away and rest and we didn't let her. We just fucked on after a very brief pause.

"Yes, don't stop. Go on, it feels so good. Girls, help Anders as well. Make us come," she directed in her best teaching mode until her feelings took over again and she started to moan.

Eva understood what she wanted. With a grip around the base of my cock she held back my foreskin. That intensified the friction on my cock. And when she started to fondle my balls my arousal grew. But I had some time to go yet. After all, I had come only a few minutes earlier.

But it felt great. Lena's pussy was vibrating and she flexed her muscles around my cock. Eva caressed my cock and balls. And Ylva pressed her perky breasts at my back and her pubic hair against my ass. I held Lena's hips in a firm grip to steady us. We all moved together in rhythm.

Eva administered our progress with one hand on Lena's clit and one hand on my balls. Lena moaned higher and when Eva also circled my ass hole my spirit rose quickly. I started to fuck Lena with short rapid thrusts telling them all that I was close.

"Yes, yes. Come, come. Come for us," they cried out in unison. And I came with mighty spurts pressing myself deep inside Lena. Ylva helped pressing me deep inside by making rapid fucking motions with her mons hammering my ass forward. Lena must have come as well but I was too deep into my own orgasm to really notice. We all ended up in a heap with me and Ylva on top.

"My, my, that was good," I heard Lena say. "But please let me free. You are crushing me."

Ylva and I rolled to the sides and lay panting on our own. But not for long. Ylva straddled me sitting on my face. She wanted to be licked and I didn't deny her that. I looked to the side and saw that Eva was riding Lena's face. Ylva ripped the rubber off my cock and let it fall to the ground.

My sisters were really worked up with erect clits and wet pussies. It didn't take long for Lena and me to bring them to orgasms. Almost simultaneously they cried out of relief and pleasure and fell aside on their backs.

Lena and I looked at each other and smiled happily. I kissed her. Then we looked at the girls who lay invitingly open. Lena nodded and we crept in between their legs and began licking and sucking them to another orgasm.

After they came we all cuddled for a while until Lena decided it was time for a swim. After all, she had to go back to work.

We ran into the water and played around for a while. Lena hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear.

"Anders, I have a friend, a woman a little elder than me. She is very inexperienced, may be she never has had a man. I am not sure. I am thinking of doing something for her. I wonder if you would do me a favor and be kind to her. After all, you have a lot of experience of how to please elder women." She giggled a little nervously.

"Yes, of course. I will do anything for you," I said.

"Thank you. Well, I haven't really decided yet but I will let you know," she said and fondled my limp cock.

Lena left and mother and two friends of hers came to bathe. They had the usual concerns about me being around but eventually they got naked. The women were good-looking with nice mature bodies. I looked them over which they noticed with ill hidden pleasure but I wasn't really interested. I was spent for the time being.

Mother slowly walked around aimlessly. Suddenly she stopped, knelt and picked up something from the ground. She took a few more paces and again picked something up. It was my used rubbers that dangled between her fingers. I had forgotten all about them and froze in shock. What would she do? Mother inspected the rubbers and let them slide between her fingers. They were slippery and my semen still fluid. She at first looked puzzled but then a broad smile lit up her face. She rolled the rubbers between her fingers

Mother looked around furtively to see if someone was looking at her. I pretended to be asleep lying at my stomach but looked at her through half closed eyes. With a quick movement she put the open end of one of the rubbers in her mouth and squeezed the content in. She savored the taste like a good wine. She took her time before she swallowed and her face was filled of joy. She then bent down and picked up a few small stones which she stuffed into the rubber. She made a tight knot on both rubbers and licked the openings clean. Then she looked around again before she put both rubbers into her pussy. She shifted her legs a few times as if to get comfortable. She looked happy. Suddenly she looked directly at me and smiled sweetly. But she said nothing.

To be continued...