Country Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Exotic visitor lifts the spirits.
14.2k words
4.67
79.8k
14

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
660 Followers

A few days after mother had told me all about the agreement she and her friends had made to teach their boys to become good lovers she told us that a very dear old friend of hers would come and visit in a couple of days. She was excited about it since she hadn’t seen her for a long time. Emma, her friend, lived abroad since long, in Paris. Emma had asked if she could bring a friend of hers. Mother had of course invited her as well. Mother was even more excited when she said that the woman was a mulatto but was a little hesitant about that she only spoke French.

My sisters and I didn’t know what a mulatto was and mother didn’t explain it to us. May be she didn’t knew. We assumed that it meant that she was from another region or country. We were more concerned about the language problem. We hadn’t learnt French in school. Mother immediately started to teach us a few simple words like ‘bonjour’, ‘oui’, ‘non’, ‘merci’.

Mother’s excitement made us tense the day Emma and her friend should arrive. But I was away in late afternoon when they came and met them first at dinner.

Emma came first. She swept into the dining room. She was tall with brown joyful eyes. She was very elegant in a low cut dress. Her breasts looked big, pushed up as they were and nicely displayed with a deep cleavage. Her legs were long and slender at least what could be seen.

Emma hugged me, a real bear hug. She kissed me the French way on both cheeks and then a third time. But I misunderstood and when she pulled my head forward for the third kiss my nose landed in her cleavage. Her perfume smelled good and her upper breasts were soft and nice. She held me close for what seemed to be a long time before she let me loose.

“Oh Anders, it’s been such a long time since I last saw you. Let’s see, it must be five or six years ago. You really have grown and become a handsome young man I must say.”

Just then her friend came into the room. I just stared at her. All I could apprehend was that her skin was dark. Not sunburned but dark like dark chocolate. I was mesmerized and kept on staring.

“Anders, Anders, wake up and say hallo to Monique,” I finally heard my mother say and she pushed me forward.

Monique greeted me as Emma had done with French kissing on both cheeks. She smelled good from a light perfume.

Slowly I recovered and could take the whole of her in. She was of normal height with a curvy body and really good-looking. And of course she looked very exotic to me. She also wore an elegant evening dress that emphasized her body. And her skin was dark

I had never before seen a colored person. In school we had read about the African people but had never really understood what it meant or thought much about it. It was too exotic and far away for young people in rural Sweden in the thirties. But here was a colored person in my own home and she looked marvelous.

I noticed that my sisters were as quiet as I was.

During dinner I had time to watch her. Mother spoke only a little French and Emma had to translate to Monique. But they seemed to be used to it and the tension eased. Now and then Monique picked up my staring at her and smiled back. Even my father was charmed by her.

After dinner mother and Emma were talking. I sat silent in a corner and after a while they forgot about my presence. Father did his best to talk with Monique.

“Monique is really good-looking and has such a stunning body. Tell me her story,” mother asked Emma.

“Well, she is the daughter of an African woman and a French colonial officer who was honest and took Monique and her mother with him to France when he returned home. She is partly raised in Paris where I met her some years ago. We are very good friends although she is a bit younger,” Emma answered.

Then Emma said something that really caught my interest.

“When I see you with your son I suddenly remember something we girls talked about a long time ago. We decided that we should teach our sons-to-be to become good lovers. I have completely forgotten about that until just now. I haven’t heard any of our friends talk about it either so it was just a good idea I guess. But we certainly had some good ideas then. A good sex life is essential. That was the main reason for my divorce.” Emma said to mother.

“Oh, I am sorry about that. But you are right, it’s important. I remember that you really liked sex. Was he really that bad?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that was the only reason for the divorce but I think that if the sex had been good the rest could have been sorted out. What about yours?”

“Oh, it’s great,” mother said and lowered her voice. “My husband wants me every day and more often than not he takes me twice. And he is good at it. I got more than I need and I love it.”

“Oh, you are lucky then. So your husband doesn’t need any encouragement? Otherwise I would have volunteered like in the old times,” Emma said giggling

“Oh, that wouldn’t do any harm, would it?” Mother said and laughed deeply.

“Well, we were pretty wild back then, weren’t we? What about Anders, is he as good as his father?” Emma asked with a smile.

“How would I know? I am his mother. I don’t sleep with my son,” mother said in a pretended stern voice.

“Oh, come on. A mother always knows, doesn’t she?” Emma giggled.

“Well, if you must know, I think he is pretty good. At least that was what our friends told me. You know, some of us kept that old idea alive and turned it into action. In fact Anders has been introduced and trained this very summer. And there have been a number of other boys. The reason that you haven’t been involved I guess is that you don’t have a son. We thought that it had to be a mutual thing.”

“Oh, well, I guess I would have volunteered if somebody had asked. But now there aren’t many boys left from our group, is it?” Emma said with some sadness in her voice.

The conversation ended because Monique and father joined them.

I sat in my corner for a while before I sneaked out. I went to find Lena, our lovely maid. She was helping the cook with the dishes. As casual as I could I asked her in what room Emma and Monique were accommodated.

“Oh, so you have got ideas, haven’t you,” she giggled. “Sorry to disappoint you. Mrs Emma has got the main guestroom and Mrs Monique the adjoining room. So these ladies are not meant for you I am afraid.”

I went to bed and dreamt about Monique.

The weather was fine the next day but Lena didn’t show up to bathe. I was waiting as usual and also my sisters had come early to bathe. Eventually mother and her friends came.

My sisters and I were chatting and rose when they came. We were of course already naked. Mother swiftly undressed as usual. I suddenly got aware of that I was going to see Monique naked. The thought made my cock to swell of anticipation.

Emma and Monique took their time. They looked us over accurately, both me and my sisters and it felt like they both looked me over a second time. I saw a big smile spread over Monique’s face.

“Oh la la. Mais il n’est pas un garcon. Il est un jeune homme. Un bel homme," she exclaimed.

My sisters and I didn’t understand why Emma grinned broadly.

Emma and Monique undressed without hesitation. They did it slow and carefully and revealed their bodies bit by bit. It looked like they were coordinating their undressing with Emma in the lead. She started taking off her skirt showing her long slender legs. Monique followed and her thighs looked nice and muscled. The shirts came next, showing exquisite bras that lifted and supported to give their breasts a very nice look. The upper breasts welled out over the low cut bras.

They rested for a short while to let us admire. And at least I did. I stared at Monique and her dark skin. But now I also began to take in her beautiful curvy body with broad hips, swelling thighs and narrow waist. Emma’s body was very good-looking as well but I hardly saw it.

The spell was broken when Monique unfastened Emma’s bra. Her hefty breasts came free and looked stunning with long nipples and big areolas. She took a few steps and her breasts bounced heavily.

Emma got behind Monique and unfastened her bra. It seemed like a very natural thing. Monique’s breasts were round and firm and stood out. She kneaded them a few times as if the bra had been too tight.

Carefully they folded and put their clothes on the bench. They stood erect and then Emma pushed her panties down, first by wriggling her hips and then bending over to get the panties free from her feet. She had placed herself with her back at us and when she wriggled and bended over her ass bounced. Then her puffy pussy lips showed in between her thighs.

Emma rose and it was time for Monique. She took her panties off as graciously and her ass was really something. Full round cheeks on top of her strong thighs and above that her broad hips and narrow waist. She was really a sight bending over. I heard my sisters gasp beside me.

They stood erect for a little while giving a full frontal view. Emma had a luxurious bush of golden hair. Monique dark pussy hair didn’t show clearly against her skin but when she turned slightly the sun beams filtered through it and showed that she also had a rich bush. I was spellbound.

I got aware of laughs. I woke up and saw Emma and Monique looking directly at me, laughing. I realized that my cock was nearly erect. But their laughs were friendly and I thought that they deepened.

“Il est très magnifique” Monique said to Emma and they both giggled.

“Want to swim,” Emma shouted and with determination took my hand and pulled me with her into the water. Monique grabbed my sisters in the same way.

We had fun in the water playing around. I touched their bodies now and then but very lightly.

Afterwards mother chatted with Emma and Monique. It was nice in the sun. I was sitting a bit away and was watching Monique all the time. Her body and dark skin fascinated me. My thoughts drifted and I got fantasies about Monique. I thought about some remarks the stable lads had made. The rumor had spread fast that we had visitors from France. They had a lot of opinions about French women and black women. Some rather crude. But I knew that no one knew what they were talking about. But they had been right in one respect. French women certainly were sexy.

Suddenly my mouth fell open. Monique had opened her thighs and her pussy slit was on full display. Her labia was puffy and her pussy slightly open. Her inner folds showed and they were pink. It puzzled me. The color looked lovely against her dark skin but I had thought that they would be dark as well.

Just then Monique looked up and saw me staring. She looked down at herself and then back at me and smiled broadly. She adjusted her sitting and closed her thighs but first she opened up even more.

I thought for myself that the lads had been completely wrong about another thing. They had said that French girls and especially black French girls had the pussy slit the other way around. But now I had seen firsthand that it was wrong. The pussy slit was lovely but turned the ordinary way.

Eventually it was time to get dressed. Emma and Monique did also that graciously. I was slow, wanting to watch as much as possible.

All the females finished dressing and went towards the house. I was last and a little behind. I saw that Monique slowed her walking and dragged behind the others. I caught up with her just before a bend on the path. Monique stopped close to me.

“Anders, mon chéri. Tu est très bel. Voules-vous me faire l’amour?” She asked.

I didn’t understand. What should I do?

“Uh, uh. . . Je ne comprend pas,” I remembered that mother had told me to say when I didn’t understand.

“Chéri, faire l’amour? Regardez.” Monique formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger and put her other forefinger through it back and forth several times. She looked at me while she did and laughed deeply.

“Comprenez? Me baiser?” She moved her hips in rhythm and looked inquiringly at me.

I thought that I understood but wasn’t sure. Could it be true? Well, what could I lose? I remembered what Inga had said; ‘grab the chances you get’ had been her advice.

“Uh, well, yes, very much. Thank you,” I stammered and nodded.

“Très bien mon chéri, dans ma chambre, a ce soir,” she said, kissed my cheek and left.

I stood dumbfounded and just looked after her.

Emma and Monique had really dressed up for dinner. They wore exquisite long dresses that put their charms on display. Emma was the boldest. Her breasts were lifted up and welled out in the open. They quivered when she moved. Her pink areolas showed and were outlined with darker pink color. When she leaned a little forward her nipples came on display. They were painted dark red.

Compared to Emma’s dress the one Monique wore seemed quite modest at first glance. It was a halter neck type, cut very deep in the back and leaving her shoulders bare. At the front the dress was cut very deep nearly down to her navel. Her breasts were totally covered but the silk fabric was loose-fitting and when she moved her full breasts could be seen. Also through the sides of the dress the breasts showed. Her firm breasts pushed out the fabric and her nipples were clearly outlined.

Father was suddenly very interested to talk to Emma and Monique. At dinner he sat between them. I sat on the other side of the table at mother’s side. I saw that father looked at the breasts on display but tried to hide it. But now and then he forgot himself and got quiet and just stared.

I looked at mother to see how she reacted. I thought that may be she would be sour. But she smiled and chatted on. And suddenly I saw her exchange looks with Emma and they both smiled when father lost his eyes in Monique’s cleavage. I remembered the conversation the night before and understood that it was agreed between Emma and mother. I guessed that mother expected a tremendous fuck that night. And so did I.

Well, I had difficulties as well not to stare myself. Even if I had seen these ladies totally naked in the afternoon the teasing worked. They were very sexy, even more than when they were totally nude. And both Emma and Monique gave me a lot of opportunities to see. They leaned forward over the table quite often. Monique sat opposite me and she showed me her breasts quite frequently. She smiled every time she caught me staring.

At bedtime I waited half an hour after mother and father had gone upstairs before I sneaked upstairs myself. I was a bit afraid getting caught because there was absolutely no reason for me to be in that part of the house at that time. And I had to pass the master bedroom. But when I did I calmed down. The sounds from inside told me that mother had got her wishes fulfilled or rather that the fulfillment was going on. From her moans and cries I knew that she was fucked to her liking. I was astonished. I had never believed that she would sound like that. She always seemed to be so cool and with her emotions under control. Also my father seemed to enjoy himself. He was grunting hard. Suddenly I felt very happy on their behalf.

Confident I hurried down the corridor to Monique’s room and tapped lightly at the door. My parents might be occupied but there was also Emma who stayed close by.

Monique met me at the door.

“Anders, mon chéri, entrent,” she whispered and let me in. She closed the door behind me and took a few steps into the room.

She was wearing a flimsy night dress that went from above her breasts to mid-thigh. Her firm breasts pushed the fabric out and her nipples showed clearly. She had put bright red lipstick on and a lovely perfume. And she was wearing high heels, real high.

She came close to me and hugged me. I felt her breasts against my chest. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth the French way, twisting my tongue.

Monique tugged at my clothes. She got my shirt off and knelt before me tugging my pants down. She caressed my cock through my briefs before she pulled them down.

Monique was on her knees and looked up at me smiling broadly. She kissed my semi-erect cock and quickly sucked it to stand at full attention.

She rose and backed away a few paces. She tugged at the straps that kept her night dress up and it fell to the floor. She graciously stepped out of it and pirouetted slowly a few times. She was absolutely gorgeous and her high heels made her look even better.

She ended up snuggling into my arms her back at me. My hard cock poked her in the small of her back and she lifted it to lay flat up her back. Instead my balls were pressed into her ass. She pulled my arms around her and I started to fondle her body. I had been waiting all day for this, to learn the feel of her dark skin. It was smooth and so was her pussy hair. I felt the heat between her legs when I explored her body. I cupped her breasts and they were soft with a heavy core. Her nipples were long and taut.

Monique moaned of pleasure. She moved us forward to the bed and she lay down with her legs slightly apart. She was still wearing her shoes. She beckoned to me to come to her.

I did as I was taught. I caressed her body with my hands, mouth and tongue which she obviously liked. She moaned constantly and whined when I sucked on her nipples.

Eventually I was down in her pussy slit and felt her moistness and heat. I licked the top of her pussy and she parted her legs to give me better access. I licked along her slit to her butt hole and back and felt her protruding clit. The little knob was hard and fully out of the protective hood. She shivered when I flicked my tongue over it and cried out. I went on licking with long strokes all along her slit and she cried out every time I flicked her clit. I also probed her pussy and she liked that as well.

Suddenly she grasped my head and kept it with my tongue over her clit. I licked and sucked on her and her moans switched to whining.

I put a finger in her pussy and searched for her soft spot. It was no doubt when I found it. Her body shuddered and she cried in a high pitch tune similar to what I just had heard my mother do in her ecstasy.

Monique held my mouth steady over her clit when she started to buck and writhe and she let out a long cry when she came. She clasped her muscled thighs around my head and held me close until she had calmed down slightly.

“Anders, mon chéri, merci. Encore s’il vous plait,” she whispered, still panting hard, but of course I didn’t understand. But I did understand when she again took my head and put it over her pussy. She wanted more of my caressing.

So I went to it and licked and sucked her pussy. This time she came repeatedly in small orgasms tensing and crying out each time. She also kept me hard by caressing my cock and cupping my balls from behind.

My tongue got tired and I thought I had to do something else to give her a mighty orgasm again. So after another small orgasm I moved and kissed the rest of her body again. I remembered her whining before when I sucked her nipples and thought that she probably had very sensitive breasts. So I caressed and massaged her breasts and even got a little rough on them. She didn’t protest but moaned and whined again. So I went on and licked and sucked on one breast while kneading the other. Her nipples had become very hard and I sucked them into my mouth and bit them gently. She whined higher and I got some lubrication from her pussy where her juices flowed and massaged her clit. She bucked hard when I did and I put my finger inside her. She bounced up and down now when I sucked and bit her nipples, massaged her breast and searched in her pussy for the soft spot. Her whines reached the high pitch tune again mixed with cries. She bucked and writhed under my treatment. Suddenly she arched her back and came violently, crying out and her body shuddered.

Libertine
Libertine
660 Followers