Country Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Ronnie and Cora get closer.
1.2k words
4.39
15.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cora worked seven days a week, eight hours a day, every day but Sunday. Sunday was an easy day because all she had to do was feed the animals.

Everyday was long but with the help she had she didn't mind. She would wake up at six every morning, be at the farm by seven, work her butt off until about three or four in the afternoon, and then she was granted her evenings.

A week had gone by since Ronnie took her to the cliff and he had come and spent time with her five out of seven nights that week.

There was no cable so he would bring DVDs and they would sit on the couch and watch whatever they picked. They secretly both liked the horrors best because it meant Cora would be in Ronnie's arms for protection.

It was Tuesday and almost everything on the farm that used to be broken or beat up was fixed. Cora and Ronnie went to the farm house for lunch and no sooner had the screen door slammed when pop came in the kitchen.

"Well I've looked around this old place," he began" and ever since you two have begun helpin' out it's become a real enjoyable place again. Thank you kids so much. Hey Ronnie, if all the animals are fed here would you mind takin' your truck to pick up that big order I asked you about?"

"Only if you wouldn't mind me taking Cora with me." Ronnie answered with a sly smile. Pop winked at him and made a shooing motion with his hand.

Ronnie just about ran out to his truck. He waited eagerly on the passenger side and almost threw Cora into her seat trying to help her into the cab. He hurried around the truck and hopped in started her up and they were off.

"What the hell is happening?" Cora demanded.

"We're picking up something for the new shed we cleaned out your first day."

"Liar!" she giggled. Who on earth gets this excited to pick up supplies for a shed? He reached over and pulled right next to him again. He smiled a knowing smile but didn't say another word until they arrived.

The truck pulled into the dirt drive of another farm. This one was considerably smaller than her grandfathers but had immense character. Ronnie got out and ran around to help her out of the vehicle. When she was steadily on the ground Cora looked up into Ronnie's face. He had a big grin still on his face and all she could do was smirk at him with one eyebrow raised. He grabbed her face and kissed her right on the lips. Her skeptical facade melted and she sighed into his lips. " Come help me pick it out." he said to her when the kiss was broken.

They walked around the old barn and stopped at a fenced-in field in the back. The field was long but on the far side she could make out black, white, and brown spots. The spots were horses and she immediately knew what they were supposed to be picking for the shed. She gasped and looked at Ronnie. She jogged forward and climbed onto the first rail on the split rail fence.

She looked back and Ronnie stood with a smile but behind him a short stout man with a salt and pepper beard and a shiny head was approaching. " Hi honey! You must be the girl from Flagstone Farms I was expectin'."

Ronnie did the talking. He shook the little mans hand and explained that they were hoping to take a horse off his hands in exchange for free hay and deliveries. The man introduced himself as Fred Vitz, and agreed to the terms.

"Go out there and pick one honey." Fred said cheerfully handing her a long carrot," As long as you have one of these almost anyone will go along with you." She thanked Fred, winked at Ronnie and turned and jogged off towards the small heard.

She looked over the six horses. They were all quarter horses and all impressive. There was one a red roan the color of rust. Down the center of his face was a blaze that almost looked like the head of a turkey. The marking made her laugh, and any man who could make her laugh was a good man for her.

She held out the treat and walked toward him. Just as expected he took the bait. She took a fistful of his mane as he took the first half of the carrot. She put the rest in her back pocket and jumped up with all her might. He was a tall handsome horse and she was a short girl. She got her chest onto his back and shimmied her way up all the way on. She stroked his neck and offered him the rest of his carrot. He was very well behaved. She gave him a squeeze to get him to move. Pressing her calf into his side he turned right and they started off toward the barn.

Ronnie watched as Cora boldly took control of a horse she had never been with before. He watched her tiny little body take over his and couldn't help but think she looked like a goddess trotting toward him on the back of that horse. Her blonde pony tail and perky breasts bounced as she made it to the fence. When she reached her destination she slid to the ground. " Mr. Vitz," she started " it's a long way to ride this horse bareback all the way to our farm."

The little man chuckled and gestured toward a trailer. " You can borrow my trailer if you promise to return it full of hay."

"Agreed." said Ronnie and he left to hitch the trailer up to the truck. Cora took a rope off the fence and looped it around her gelding's neck.

"That boy seems pretty happy to spoil you." said Vitz as he walked toward the fence where Cora was busy.

"Oh my pop is the man making the payment. I owe him all the thanks." she answered.

"Honey the payment came from your pop's pocket but the gesture came from that young man's heart." said jerking his thumb toward Ronnie.

"What do you mean?"

"I know your grandfather honey. He and I are good friends as well as business partners and he was gonna use that old shed to keep more chickens. It was Ronnie's idea to use it as a stall. You should find some way to thank him."

"Oh I will."

With that Vitz walked over and opened the gate of the fence. Cora walked her horse out and over to the waiting trailer and loaded him in. As she closed the door of the trailer she looked at Ronnie. He stood there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. He followed her to the passenger side door but before he could help her in she took the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to her level. Their foreheads touched and she looked into his eyes. She smiled and kissed him. It was soft until he picked her up and placed her on the passenger seat. He leaned in, grabbed her neck, and kissed her mouth harder than before. She felt playful so she let him get pretty excited before she pushed her hand into his chest and asked him to drive her and her steed back to the barn.