Country Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Ronnie and Cora clean up after work.
1.1k words
4.52
14.8k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they pulled around to the back of the barn Cora looked at the shed. How hadn't she noticed that there was a sliding wooden door attached to it and a hook to place a lead line and halter? She was half glad she didn't because this was an amazing surprise.

Ronnie parked the truck and looked over to her. "What are you going to name him?" he asked.

"Well, he has this blaze down the front of his face and the way the top is irregularly shaped makes it look like a turkey head. So I was think Tom or Jake. Like a male turkey."

"Ya know I haven't told you yet, but you're pretty cute." he smiled as he said it.

"I haven't told you yet, but you're very thoughtful," she returned, "Vitz told me you came up with the idea of getting me a horse. Thank you, seriously. It's the best gift I think I've ever been given."

"You're welcome. Now let's unload this horse so I can give you a ride home." They put him in his shelter. Cora made a mental note to get a plaque with "Jake" on it. She liked the name Jake for her horse.

He drove her home and helped her out. She had been thinking about a way to repay him all day. He had made her so happy since she had gotten to Trimbridge and she had given him nothing in return. So as he helped her out of the truck she took his hand and started leading him toward the house with her. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"I want you to come over like usual." she smiled up at him as she said it.

"Ok ok but let me go home and shower first and grab something new to watch."

"Shower here. I want to make you dinner. I at least owe you that much."

He looked at her longing eyes. She was being very very cute today. "Aright girl. You're lucky you're damn cute and that I have extra clothes." He lifted up the backseat of the cab and grabbed a neatly folded stack of clothes.

She took his hand again and they walked to the house. When they were inside she showed him her bathroom, got him a towel, and showed him where to put his dirty laundry. He heard her stairs creak and new she was gone. He stripped down and turned on the shower. He looked around and saw a white lace bra on the floor. He tried not to imagine her in just that little garment but his attempt was futile. He needed to calm down if he was going to spend the evening here. He turned the water from hot to cold and stepped in.

Downstairs Cora put the chicken in the oven. It was going to take about a half an hour to cook thoroughly. What will I do for a half an hour? she thought and leaned against the counter. She looked down at herself. Covered in horsehair and smelling like one too. There was only one shower in this house. She stood there deciding how bold she felt. On a scale of one to ten she decided she was about an eight on boldness and made her way upstairs.

She knocked twice on the bathroom door and to her surprise found it unlocked. She walked in and could just barely see the shadow of Ronnie's body. "Cora?" Ronnie called over the hum of the water.

"Yes?" she answered innocently.

"What are you doin' out there?"

"I was gonna ask if I could join in on the shower while the food cooks. I'm a mess and I'd like us to both be fresh for dinner."

"Oh, yeah, well I'll hurry then."

"No need I'm already naked out here."

Ronnie swallowed what felt like a brick. She was naked and about to get inside the shower with him. He tried to calm himself but when he turned around she had pulled the curtain back and was stepping in. She squeaked when the cold water touched her hot skin. The sudden chill made her small pink nipples hard almost instantly.

She looked straight at him, but only at his face. She stepped toward him and was covered with the stream of water. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back to let the water wash over her face and hair. Ronnie took the short opportunity to look at all of her. Her skin was all the same cream color except for her little pink nipples, her tits were a small C but they looked perfect on her tiny body, the little triangle of hair between her legs was trimmed and blonde, just like her head and her ass was round and firm above her long legs.

She reached across him to grab shampoo and her tits nearly touched him. That's when he realized he hadn't moved a muscle since she had gotten in. He took the wash cloth that he had been using before she'd gotten in and lifted it to wash himself. As he did this Cora took his hand with the cloth in it and placed it on her chest just under her neck. She guided his hand slowly with both of hers. She moved his hand down between her breasts and then let go when she had gotten him to her right tit.

He looked at his hand and then at her and suddenly a dam broke. He took her waist with his free hand and pulled her to him. Her hard nipples brushed his chest and her lips locked onto his. He bent to kiss her and moved his hand to each side of her head. He kissed her using his lips and tongue. He ran his tongue over her lips and then moved her head to the side with his hands so he could kiss her cheek down to her jawline then her neck and shoulder.

She closed her eyes and moaned as he continued his assault. He switched them around so she was close to the wall then leaned her against it. He pinned her there with his body and kissed her and kissed her. She felt his erect cock on her belly. She looked down and her eyes bulged. It had to be at least 9 inches. She should have guessed. She was afraid of how badly it was going to hurt to have him in her.

He followed her gaze and smiled. He took it in his hand and rubbed it against the soft skin of her belly. She groaned and her pussy ached. She was a virgin but she still felt a longing for him. He kissed her forehead and stepped back. "Dinner smells good." he said.

She took a deep breath. Shit. She was still cooking dinner. She cleaned herself up, threw on a towel and a robe, and ran downstairs. He was right, it smelled great and she was actually starving. She set out plates and waited for him to come down.