Country Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Cora asks Ronnie to be her first.
1.3k words
4.44
20.5k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never cooked for just herself and another. She either cooked for her family of four people or a large group. Ronnie ate enough for a family of four. No wonder he was as big as a house. They laughed and enjoyed themselves and the sexual tension was less thick for awhile.

After dinner Cora had to change out of her robe and brush her hair. Ronnie called up the stairs asking her what she'd like to watch. She told him to bring her choices upstairs to her. "Lets watch from in here tonight." she said when he arrived in her bedroom. He was surprised to see her standing there in very little. Her black nighty was light as a feather and nearly see through, but it served its purpose.

He sat down on the edge of her bed and fanned the DVDs out like playing cards. She didn't choose something scary. Instead she plucked Legends of the Fall out of the mix. She popped it in the tv and made herself comfortable. Following her lead Ronnie got up walked around the bed and laid next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and spooned her close to him.

As the movie progressed Ronnie forgot about the screen and became focused on Cora. The way her chest rose and fell or how everything about her was soft, her lips, her skin, her hair. He pin pointed her scent, lemons and lavender. She felt his eyes on her and turned her head to look at him. It was too inviting.

He reached up and touching her face assuring she continued looking at him. He kissed her lips very softly but it only took a moment for her taste to make him hungry. He snaked his hand into the hair at the nape of her neck and bite her lip as he kissed her. She moaned and turned her body around to face him. He grasped her firm butt and pulled her even closer to him. From there he ran his fingers up her back and to her tits. With every new touch she whimpered a little. He instinctively became more aggressive. He rolled on top of her massaging her breast in his hand and kissing and nibbling her neck.

He was getting harder every second and he had yet touch her anywhere below her waist. He started grinding his erection against her pelvis just to make its presence known. All Cora could think was how inexperienced she was. He was going to out do her in yet another department. She knew how to touch herself but she had never allowed herself to be touched. For some reason something about Ronnie made her trust him. He would never hurt her.

Ronnie laid her out flat. He looked at her eyes and they weren't heavy and lusty like other women's. Her eyes didn't show any sign of fear only curiosity. "Have you been touched before?" he asked her.

" Not by another person," she admitted," at least not below the waist."

He saw such sex appeal in her, her answer shocked him. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and he was going to make her a woman. If she let him. "Are you going to stop me?" Ronnie asked earnestly.

"No." Cora breathed.

Ronnie looked from her innocent eyes down to the panties she had on. He reached down to her little pussy. He rubbed her from outside the fabric. She only sighed heavily. He could feel the wetness coming through the fabric. He moved the black satin aside and touched her bare sex for the first time. She was soaked in her lube. He ran his finger up her folds to her clit. His fingers were coated in her juices. He slowly entered her hole with one thick finger and swirled her hard clit with his thumb. He looked at the pleasure on her face. Her eyes were closed and she bit her plump lower lip trying to control her moans. He picked up his pace vibrating his finger inside her, causing her to arch her back and breath heavier. He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"Cora you're soaking wet," he said holding up his finger so she could see her own cum, "and it's so sexy." he whispered in her ear.

She reached between them and put her hand on the front of his shorts."You're hard as a rock, and, well, gigantic." she said with a nervous excitement that made her voice quiver.

"Are you scared baby?" Ronnie asked, brushing wisps of hair out of her eyes.

"If I say yes are you going to stop?" she asked.

"I might." he answered honestly.

"Then no, I'm just excited. What's next?"

He didn't answer her verbally. He just got up out of the bed and took his shirt and shorts off. He stood there looking like an Adonis. If he wasn't wearing his briefs he would be a god. His olive toned skin glowed with the heat of passion and all of his muscles rippled in the light from the tv.

She inched over and sat on his side of the bed. She reached out and pulled the waist of his shorts down past his thighs. It looked even bigger straight on than it did in the shower. It bobbed back up toward his belly button and she looked up at him before she touched it. She reached out and took it in her hand. Her thumb and middle finger couldn't even touch when she held it at the base.

He tried to judge whether or not she was ready. He didn't understand how such a confident, sexy, spitfire of a women could have been so naive sexually. It was almost as if he were with another person. He dropped his briefs and stepped out of them. He leaned over her and kissed her lips hard enough to force her to lay down. He pulled the little nighty over her head and reached down to make sure her pussy was still wet. "Tell me you're ready." he said.

"I am Ronnie," she said bravely, "I want you to be the first."

He hadn't heard that in years. Not Since he lost his own virginity. He was excited. It had been so long since he had fucked with someone he really loved. He couldn't believe that it only took a couple weeks to fall in love, but then again with a woman like Cora anything is possible.

He pulled her little thong off and spread her legs wide. He positioned himself between her and felt the heat radiating from her skin. It was a cool night but their passion was hot. He moved his hips and his cock brushed her swollen pussy lips. She shuddered all over. Supporting his weight with one forearm he reached down and took ahold of his manhood running the head along her slit, getting it wet. Then he placed his tip at her opening. He kissed her forehead as he began pushing inside her. Her little hands grasped white knuckled to the sheets around them. She moved one to his strong bicep and squeezed. She cried out as he pushed in deeper. Then he hit her wall.

"Cora please forgive me for the next ten seconds." he begged. Then quickly, like he was ripping off a band-aid, he thrust into her busting her cherry. She yelled out in pain and gripped his bicep tightly. "Shit" she managed between shaky gasps. When her grip loosened and he felt her pussy relax he pulled his fat cock out and examined the damage. His dick had her blood on it and it was leaking onto the bed.

"Cora let's clean up before we go on." he said and just like their first day on the farm he scooped her up and carried her to get hosed off.